Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,213 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

Fed. Uni. Ndufu-alike Ebonyi State. Current And Aspiring Students Meet Here. - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Fed. Uni. Ndufu-alike Ebonyi State. Current And Aspiring Students Meet Here. (12573 Views)

The State Of Hostels In Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo / OAU 2014/2015 FRESHERS (newly Admitted Students) Meet Here / Admission Into Federal University, Ndufu Alike Ebonyi State Commences On October 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fed. Uni. Ndufu-alike Ebonyi State. Current And Aspiring Students Meet Here. by Yungzed(m): 10:11pm On Jul 23, 2013
zhukafa:

Hahahahahhaha. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
lolz
Re: Fed. Uni. Ndufu-alike Ebonyi State. Current And Aspiring Students Meet Here. by zhukafa(m): 2:23pm On Jul 30, 2013
....... Updating. Exams starts on 1st. If you have exam on that day, can you indicate, so to keep the ball rolling.
Re: Fed. Uni. Ndufu-alike Ebonyi State. Current And Aspiring Students Meet Here. by Orjioorji(f): 3:22pm On Jul 30, 2013
zhukafa: Those that choose Funai as there one choice, drop your score and department here.
pls l ve a frnd that score 179 and choses Funai is there hope
Re: Fed. Uni. Ndufu-alike Ebonyi State. Current And Aspiring Students Meet Here. by zhukafa(m): 3:24pm On Jul 30, 2013
Orji o orji: pls l ve a frnd that score 179 and choses Funai is there hope

I think sells of forms are over.
Re: Fed. Uni. Ndufu-alike Ebonyi State. Current And Aspiring Students Meet Here. by zhukafa(m): 9:08am On Aug 02, 2013
Yesterday exams where great. I wish every Nairalander success. For those taking there exams today, R2bee and Yungzed , God dey. Go inside the hall with confidence.
Re: Fed. Uni. Ndufu-alike Ebonyi State. Current And Aspiring Students Meet Here. by Nobody: 9:31am On Aug 03, 2013
zhukafa: Yesterday exams where great. I wish every Nairalander success. For those taking there exams today, R2bees and Yungzed , God dey. Go inside the hall with confidence.
thanks zhukafa.. The exams was great too.. Na better result we all are praying for
Re: Fed. Uni. Ndufu-alike Ebonyi State. Current And Aspiring Students Meet Here. by zhukafa(m): 9:37am On Aug 03, 2013
R2bees: thanks zhukafa.. The exams was great too.. Na better result we all are praying for

Amen oooooo
Re: Fed. Uni. Ndufu-alike Ebonyi State. Current And Aspiring Students Meet Here. by swizzy2k: 6:51am On Aug 06, 2013
pls,when wil post utme result be out
Re: Fed. Uni. Ndufu-alike Ebonyi State. Current And Aspiring Students Meet Here. by zhukafa(m): 6:53am On Aug 06, 2013
swizzy2k: pls,when wil post utme result be out
when its out, the info would be posted here.
Re: Fed. Uni. Ndufu-alike Ebonyi State. Current And Aspiring Students Meet Here. by Yungzed(m): 6:14pm On Aug 13, 2013
mehn I cant wait to see my result.............
Re: Fed. Uni. Ndufu-alike Ebonyi State. Current And Aspiring Students Meet Here. by zhukafa(m): 7:40am On Aug 21, 2013
.... Update. Results for the concluded 2013/2014 post utme is out. Check yours now.
Re: Fed. Uni. Ndufu-alike Ebonyi State. Current And Aspiring Students Meet Here. by Nobody: 11:12am On Aug 21, 2013
zhukafa: .... Update. Results for the concluded 2013/2014 post utme is out. Check yours now.
mine is showing wrong reg number
Re: Fed. Uni. Ndufu-alike Ebonyi State. Current And Aspiring Students Meet Here. by Jamieb(m): 12:12pm On Aug 21, 2013
If you are an aspirant, please note that the 2013 post-ume result has been released yesterday. You can read more about it here at
www.scholarsvision.com/2013/08/
funai-post-ume-result-is-out/
Re: Fed. Uni. Ndufu-alike Ebonyi State. Current And Aspiring Students Meet Here. by zhukafa(m): 12:31pm On Aug 21, 2013
R2bees: mine is showing wrong reg number

try it again.
Re: Fed. Uni. Ndufu-alike Ebonyi State. Current And Aspiring Students Meet Here. by Nobody: 2:13pm On Aug 21, 2013
zhukafa:

try it again.
same.. Help me check. 35543267GI
Re: Fed. Uni. Ndufu-alike Ebonyi State. Current And Aspiring Students Meet Here. by zhukafa(m): 7:45pm On Aug 21, 2013
R2bees: same.. Help me check. 35543267GI

my dear, you know that they robbed me and took away my iphone that i use for easy access to the internet, so checking is difficult for me now.i will try and use my friends own. My results are as follows.

post ume - 260
ume - 224
average - 242.
Re: Fed. Uni. Ndufu-alike Ebonyi State. Current And Aspiring Students Meet Here. by Nobody: 10:09pm On Aug 21, 2013
zhukafa:

my dear, you know that they robbed me and took away my iphone that i use for easy access to the internet, so checking is difficult for me now.i will try and use my friends own. My results are as follows.

post ume - 260
ume - 224
average - 242.
booommmmm!! Mehn u too much
Re: Fed. Uni. Ndufu-alike Ebonyi State. Current And Aspiring Students Meet Here. by zhukafa(m): 11:26pm On Aug 21, 2013
R2bees: booommmmm!! Mehn u too much

thanks my bro, but the main thing na the admission.
Re: Fed. Uni. Ndufu-alike Ebonyi State. Current And Aspiring Students Meet Here. by soloheater(m): 7:34am On Aug 22, 2013
Did you write them second choice?
zhukafa:

try it again.
Re: Fed. Uni. Ndufu-alike Ebonyi State. Current And Aspiring Students Meet Here. by Nobody: 7:51am On Aug 22, 2013
soloheater: Did you write them second choice?
1st o
Re: Fed. Uni. Ndufu-alike Ebonyi State. Current And Aspiring Students Meet Here. by zhukafa(m): 10:45am On Aug 22, 2013
soloheater: Did you write them second choice?

i chose them first choice.
Re: Fed. Uni. Ndufu-alike Ebonyi State. Current And Aspiring Students Meet Here. by zhukafa(m): 5:53pm On Aug 26, 2013
....update, the admission list is out. Am happy to announnce to the followers of this thread that my name was among the list. My name appered on no. 38 , in the admission list of 2013/2014 admission list for federal university ndufu-alike ikwo in ebonyi state. Am still praying for my pals (yungzed and R2bees), God shall surely make your names to be involed in the second list. amen. I wont forget to wish other friends success, am still praying for you all. To God be all the glory.

1 Like

Re: Fed. Uni. Ndufu-alike Ebonyi State. Current And Aspiring Students Meet Here. by Nobody: 9:12pm On Aug 26, 2013
zhukafa: ....update, the admission list is out. Am happy to announnce to the followers of this thread that my name was among the list. My name appered on no. 38 , in the admission list of 2013/2014 admission list for federal university ndufu-alike ikwo in ebonyi state. Am still praying for my pals (yungzed and R2bees), God shall surely make your names to be involed in the second list. amen. I wont forget to wish other friends success, am still praying for you all. To God be all the glory.
Wow that was fast.
I'm not surprised, you have got nice scores. What course do you intend studying?
Re: Fed. Uni. Ndufu-alike Ebonyi State. Current And Aspiring Students Meet Here. by Nobody: 10:48pm On Aug 26, 2013
zhukafa: ....update, the admission list is out. Am happy to announnce to the followers of this thread that my name was among the list. My name appered on no. 38 , in the admission list of 2013/2014 admission list for federal university ndufu-alike ikwo in ebonyi state. Am still praying for my pals (yungzed and R2bees), God shall surely make your names to be involed in the second list. amen. I wont forget to wish other friends success, am still praying for you all. To God be all the glory.
booooomm!! Am happy 4 u o
Re: Fed. Uni. Ndufu-alike Ebonyi State. Current And Aspiring Students Meet Here. by zhukafa(m): 10:04am On Aug 27, 2013
maxwello.yg:

Wow that was fast.
I'm not surprised, you have got nice scores. What course do you intend studying?

thanks man, am going in for computer science.
Re: Fed. Uni. Ndufu-alike Ebonyi State. Current And Aspiring Students Meet Here. by zhukafa(m): 10:05am On Aug 27, 2013
R2bees: booooomm!! Am happy 4 u o

thanks man, God go do am for una. I day pray for una

2 Likes

Re: Fed. Uni. Ndufu-alike Ebonyi State. Current And Aspiring Students Meet Here. by Yungzed(m): 11:14pm On Aug 28, 2013
amen oh.....na God face i dey look oh.....R2BEES the lecturer said u should try the and check ur reg number and make sure the alphabets are in capital letter wen checkin it.....check it and tell me how far xo i'll tell him
Re: Fed. Uni. Ndufu-alike Ebonyi State. Current And Aspiring Students Meet Here. by Nobody: 1:25am On Aug 29, 2013
Yungzed: amen oh.....na God face i dey look oh.....R2BEES the lecturer said u should try the and check ur reg number and make sure the alphabets are in capital letter wen checkin it.....check it and tell me how far xo i'll tell him
guy same thing..or u can try it ur self..35543267Gi
Re: Fed. Uni. Ndufu-alike Ebonyi State. Current And Aspiring Students Meet Here. by zhukafa(m): 12:30pm On Aug 29, 2013
...... Update .... for those whose name is on the list, log on to jamb website and print your admission letter. You will be needing an efecilty card to do so. Thanks.
Re: Fed. Uni. Ndufu-alike Ebonyi State. Current And Aspiring Students Meet Here. by zhukafa(m): 6:47pm On Aug 29, 2013
the thread is dull, whats wrong. Please lets make it lively.
Re: Fed. Uni. Ndufu-alike Ebonyi State. Current And Aspiring Students Meet Here. by Yungzed(m): 12:58pm On Aug 30, 2013
zhukafa: the thread is dull, whats wrong. Please lets make it lively.
na de skul dull oh...lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How To Apply For WAEC Script Remarking / Federal University Gusau Expels 15 Students For Poor Performance / What Is The Difference Between A Bsc(ed) In Electrical Technology And Bsc In Electrical Engineering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.