Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,027 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

Anyone Architect In Need Of The Software Chief Architect X3, - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Anyone Architect In Need Of The Software Chief Architect X3, (2015 Views)

Superman Logo With CORELDRAW X3 / Who Can Indicate The Software Used For This ??? / How To Adjust Print Margin On Corel X3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone Architect In Need Of The Software Chief Architect X3, by emi234: 9:10am On May 20, 2013
Anyone architect in need of the software Chief Architect X3, I have a full license version for sell, you can reach me on 07030930955
Re: Anyone Architect In Need Of The Software Chief Architect X3, by spywareczar(m): 9:28am On May 20, 2013
here's a free download link of the full version for anyone who need it http://isohunt.com/torrent_details/327676121/?tab=summary
Re: Anyone Architect In Need Of The Software Chief Architect X3, by medacares: 7:28pm On May 24, 2013
Lobatan grin
Re: Anyone Architect In Need Of The Software Chief Architect X3, by prof800(m): 4:51am On May 27, 2013
spywareczar: here's a free download link of the full version for anyone who need it http://isohunt.com/torrent_details/327676121/?tab=summary

welldone.. u just give the guy shut-up notice.
Re: Anyone Architect In Need Of The Software Chief Architect X3, by emi234: 12:55pm On May 28, 2013
prof800:

welldone.. u just give the guy shut-up notice.

Prof800, who said he made me shut-up? Folks, If you want to get spyware programs all over your system follow his suggested free link, if you want to get unnecessary tool bar programs and firefox extensions that are actually spyware programs follow his suggested link, if you want your browsing megabyte data to be sapped and routed to other countries, follow the suggested link. worse yet the suggested link doesnt contain a download of the program setup for subsequent installation, the site only installs the program direct to your system so they can input their spyware programs alongside it unknown to you.

Folks free things are never always free online.... if you really need the software get a full paid one on a cd.
Re: Anyone Architect In Need Of The Software Chief Architect X3, by spywareczar(m): 3:26pm On May 28, 2013
emi234:

Prof800, who said he made me shut-up? Folks, If you want to get spyware programs all over your system follow his suggested free link, if you want to get unnecessary tool bar programs and firefox extensions that are actually spyware programs follow his suggested link, if you want your browsing megabyte data to be sapped and routed to other countries, follow the suggested link. worse yet the suggested link doesnt contain a download of the program setup for subsequent installation, the site only installs the program direct to your system so they can input their spyware programs alongside it unknown to you.

Folks free things are never always free online.... if you really need the software get a full paid one on a cd.
hehehehehe dis dude is funny grin grin grin
Re: Anyone Architect In Need Of The Software Chief Architect X3, by emi234: 4:05pm On May 28, 2013
sounds funny becos u no its the truth....bro i've been through all that before
Re: Anyone Architect In Need Of The Software Chief Architect X3, by spywareczar(m): 4:15pm On May 28, 2013
emi234: sounds funny becos u no its the truth....bro i've been through all that before
na how much Ɣøµ want sale ª♏ wey D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ mek Ɣøµ analyze ballz lyk dis?? grin grin
Re: Anyone Architect In Need Of The Software Chief Architect X3, by emi234: 9:12am On May 30, 2013
that one no concern you becos u no wan buy am, e de vex me say u dey online de pose like say u dey help people when truly your harming them and harming what they have, even ur nairaland username says it all, your a spyware officer yourself. PEOPLE BEWARE OF THIS GUY O!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Independence Girl Animation / Do You Think You Have What It Takes? / Free Promo Shirts! Look Great On Independence Day!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.