Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,019 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Htc Wahala - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Htc Wahala (516 Views)

Music Plus Wahala / I Want To buy Xiaomi Note 3 But Scared Of The Rom/playstore Wahala / Galaxy Pocket Wahala!. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Htc Wahala by edogho(m): 5:22pm On May 20, 2013
Hello mi fellow nairalanders,just want to tell you and also ask for help on how best to use mi newly bought HTC phone
It's like the only thing the phone is good or smart for is sapping me off data and cash. even if I disconnect the phone from the internet,it has a way of sucking all data and aurtime. I'm new in this smart phone world and I expect the smart money and data sucking machine to help me forget mi lost Nokia phone buh anytime the phone sucks mi data and airtime leaving me with zero accounts both for data and airtime I will remember me lost phon. Please help me enjoy mi newly bought smart phone and apps that I could download to make me enjoy the smart phone world. Thanks for every comment coming into this thread to help me.

(1) (Reply)

MTN Free Sms Has Stopped Working / World's Best Smartphone By Consumer Reports / Buy RECHARGE CARDS From Your Mobile Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.