Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,319 members, 7,819,083 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Habits. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Habits. (528 Views)

10 Common Bad Habits That Cause Kidney Failure/damage / 10 Habits That Can Cause Kidney Damage / Eating Habits That Is Dangerous To Your Health (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Habits. by malign(m): 9:07pm On May 20, 2013
We all have our bad habits, and good habits.

What are some of the bad habits you had, that you managed to break out of, and how?

What are some of the good habits you developed? And how did you manage to maintain them?

I find it hard to break out of good, or bad habits. I'm really very stuck in my ways.

Something I intend to curb, in certain areas, and retain in others.

(1) (Reply)

Health Advicer Needed/business Related / Tips On How To Get Rid Of Your Pimples / Hiv Cure Ready In Few Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.