Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,544 members, 7,823,387 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Tips On How To Get Rid Of Your Pimples - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Tips On How To Get Rid Of Your Pimples (528 Views)

Would You Use Seminal Fluid To Treat Your Pimples? / How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? / How Do You Deal With Your Pimples? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tips On How To Get Rid Of Your Pimples by successtar(m): 6:17pm On Jul 29, 2013
Acne is a popularly known skin disease caused by an excessive amount of oil in the body.Oil acts as a natural lubricant for your skin pores which causes acne.There are quite a few reasons that might causes excessive amount of oil such as small clothing,tension and hormonal changes. It is simply one form of acne.Most of the time they are pretty small,but they can get big and that is definitely not good and you need to use the whole pimples erasing secrets system to get rid of them and keep them away.A lot of people find tips here and there but if you don't have a system that gets rid of your pimples and changes the cellular structure and environment of your skin, your pimples is going to keep coming back and you don't want that to happen.
Lots of people suffer from outbreaks of acne.If you are one of these people,you might be asking yourself,What can i do to get rid of pimples? The answer to getting rid of pimples sometimes lies in .....continue @ www.getfact..com/2013/07/tips-on-how-to-get-rid-of-your-pimples.html

(1) (Reply)

Stella Damascus Attacks Senator Yerima On Aljazeera TV ***childnotbride**- VIDEO / Hiv Cure Ready In Few Weeks / How Do I Cure Malaria Naturally Drug And Injection Didnt Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.