Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:42 AM

Difference Between Barnded Blackberry And Unbranded - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Difference Between Barnded Blackberry And Unbranded (1489 Views)

Whatsapp Will Be Discontinued On Blackberry And Nokia Operating System By 2016 / Top 10 Difference Between Infinix Zero And Injoo Is2 / Whatsapp(blackberry And Iphone Chat Combined): Bbmessenger And Imessenger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Difference Between Barnded Blackberry And Unbranded by onatisi(m): 9:57pm On May 20, 2013
please i will like to know the difference between branded blackberry and unbranded ones i usually see some with names like att,Verizon and so on ,yet they say that they can work with any network ,but ppl dont seem to buy them much please what is the reason . because i want to buy one from someone and it has Verizon on it will it work here ?
Re: Difference Between Barnded Blackberry And Unbranded by kingzx0(m): 10:16pm On May 20, 2013
Would advice you not †̥☹ get a BB with Verizon cos it does йo̶̲̥̅̊† work with etisalat BIS. Secondly unbranded work well without hitches like bug or software problem. Just get something unbranded or not Verizon coz I fell a victim then.
Re: Difference Between Barnded Blackberry And Unbranded by onatisi(m): 10:27pm On May 20, 2013
kingzx0: Would advice you not †̥☹ get a BB with Verizon cos it does йo̶̲̥̅̊† work with etisalat BIS. Secondly unbranded work well without hitches like bug or software problem. Just get something unbranded or not Verizon coz I fell a victim then.
thanks my man , but what about other brands like att or sprint ,a friend of mine bought a sprint bb bold3 and said that it works well although i have heard about Verizon problem too from ppl
Re: Difference Between Barnded Blackberry And Unbranded by Nobody: 11:28pm On May 20, 2013
It works well.
This types of blackberries are normally fairly used shipped from abroad. The white men who used it bought it from their preferred service provider e.g. Verizon, at&t, orange, sprint, Vodafone e.t.c.
For this type of phone to be used in Nigeria, it would be unlocked by the seller, in a case where it has not been unlocked, visit any good engineer. Besides, there are people who help to unlock blackberry on nairaland.

(1) (Reply)

Techno H8, How Good? / Brand New Camera For An Android Phone / HELP!!! My SD Card Is Giving Me Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.