Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 (41045 Views)

Apply For The Guinness Graduate Skills Development Scholarship 2015/2016 / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 by ogodogwu: 10:55pm On May 20, 2013
Pls has anyone heard from guinness based on the on going graduate trainee. A friend of mine said he was emailed saying he can't move to the next stage. Pls help,I applied and heard nothing.
Re: Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 by dljbd(m): 12:46am On May 21, 2013
When is the closing date?

1 Like

Re: Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 by chessguru1(m): 3:45am On May 21, 2013
ogodogwu: Pls has anyone heard from guinness based on the on going graduate trainee. A friend of mine said he was emailed saying he can't move to the next stage. Pls help,I applied and heard nothing.
J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊S̤̥̈̊τ̲̣̣̥ been invited to go to the next stage. Its an online test. Almost like shell. Pls who else has any ideas about shl, cos they told me to practice there.
Any info will be welcomed. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 by Nobody: 6:45am On May 21, 2013
chess guru:
J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊S̤̥̈̊τ̲̣̣̥ been invited to go to the next stage. Its an online test. Almost like shell. Pls who else has any ideas about shl, cos they told me to practice there.
Any info will be welcomed. Thanks

Pls when did u get the invite and what role did u apply for? Was it the Pan African Early Career programme u applied for? Tanks in advance for ur response
Re: Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 by yetseyi(f): 6:46pm On May 21, 2013
pls I applied for the pan african programme and i ve not heared anythibg
Re: Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 by chessguru1(m): 7:45am On May 22, 2013
michaeled45:
Pls when did u get the invite and what role did u apply for? Was it the Pan African Early Career programme u applied for? Tanks in advance for ur response
I applied for the SI position sometime last week.
Did you take your time in answering the last part of the questionnaire?
In any case am sure if u did, then you will be contacted soon.
Here is a copy of d mail dey sent me.

As part of the resourcing process for your recent
application to Diageo we would like you to
complete an online assessment.
Please be advised that Diageo partners with SHL
as our online assessment provider. Before
attempting the test, we would recommend that
you take a practice test by visiting:
www.shldirect.com. If you consider yourself to
have a disability and after taking the practice test
you are concerned that it might affect your
results, please contact us immediately (you will
receive a phone call or an e-mail with the relevant
contact detail).
Please note, if you are requested to take more
than one test you will receive a separate e-mail for
each assessment. You will need to follow the
assessment link in each e-mail and complete each
assessment independently. Your application will
not be considered until all assessments have been
completed.
Please note, the PC you are using to complete the
online assessments must have 'Flash Player'
installed, if not, you will be unable to complete
the assessments and will receive an error
message. Each assessment will take between 17
to 25 minutes to complete. Please complete each
assessment within 3 working days as this will
be part of the criteria we use to evaluate you for
the role. You may access the assessment by
either clicking on the assessment link below or,
copying the expanded assessment link into your
browser's address bar.
Name of Assessment: Complete Verbal
Ability Test (G)
Assessment Link: Complete Verbal Ability Test (G)
Alternative Assessment Link: http://

We expect you to complete the assessment
honestly and without assistance. Please be
advised that you may be required to take a
supervised verification assessment at a later stage
in the resourcing process. We would like to
request that you respect the confidentiality of this
assessment and do not share its contents with
others. We also ask that you respect copyright
and trademarks of the assessment.
We wish you the best of luck with the assessment
process!
Yours sincerely,
Diageo Resourcing
Re: Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 by ogodogwu: 8:01am On May 22, 2013
Wow,I applied for HR and I really took my time to answer those last four questions in the questionniare and I haven't heard from them. Anyways maybe it's in batches. All d best in the test.
Re: Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 by Dazzled: 12:24pm On May 22, 2013
Pls huz wats happening, am unable to access d site to apply, its showin cookies disabled. The closin date is meant to be 31 of may but why al dis now.
Re: Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 by yetseyi(f): 12:32pm On May 22, 2013
maybe u shd change d browser
Re: Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 by deturla: 3:27pm On May 22, 2013
ogodogwu: Wow,I applied for HR and I really took my time to answer those last four questions in the questionniare and I haven't heard from them. Anyways maybe it's in batches. All d best in the test.

I applied for HR too bro,last week,And it took me 2days to complete the competency part,....I took my time so to speak....And on the 17th wich was friday I got the assessment email....to complete my online test in 3working days...I completed my assessment yday,was nice tho,I tried my best....shl all tru...........so keep prayin And hoping for the best.....if u rili answered d competency part well,then keep the faith, you'd get your email in due course..ceteris paribus.......

Btw.......For thos who just got the online email for the online test,make sure u do a lot of practise,strictly shl,atlist it ws shl site I did my own....all d best!!!!!!!
Re: Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 by chessguru1(m): 11:11pm On May 23, 2013
deturla:

I applied for HR too bro,last week,And it took me 2days to complete the competency part,....I took my time so to speak....And on the 17th wich was friday I got the assessment email....to complete my online test in 3working days...I completed my assessment yday,was nice tho,I tried my best....shl all tru...........so keep prayin And hoping for the best.....if u rili answered d competency part well,then keep the faith, you'd get your email in due course..ceteris paribus.......

Btw.......For thos who just got the online email for the online test,make sure u do a lot of practise,strictly shl,atlist it ws shl site I did my own....all d best!!!!!!!
Hmm had my mail since monday, but have been have extremely poor network since and haven't written the test. I thought d 3 working days where the time required 2 complete EACH test once started
Re: Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 by wonda26(m): 7:25am On May 24, 2013
So the link to apply has been removed? shocked
Re: Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 by deturla: 9:00am On May 24, 2013
chess guru:
Hmm had my mail since monday, but have been have extremely poor network since and haven't written the test. I thought d 3 working days where the time required 2 complete EACH test once started

I don't fink so bro,I recievd my links fr verbal And numerical d same day sir,so technically,I should complete d 2 btw 3working days.....but I dunno bou u,u myt receive d mails in different days...so good for yu,buh if odawise den.....**lips sealed.....all d best bro
Re: Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 by Nobody: 9:29am On May 24, 2013
has anybody whoo applied for finance gotten d link?
Re: Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 by chessguru1(m): 9:33am On May 24, 2013
[quote author=wonda26]So the link to apply has been removed? shocked [/quote
]
Yes it has
Re: Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 by Nobody: 5:08pm On May 25, 2013
deturla:

So what's the assessment format like?I applied for HR too
Re: Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 by flairlady(f): 5:28pm On May 25, 2013
i couldnt complete my application before the link got removed.thought the closing date was 30th.not fair at all.
Re: Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 by ArmaniNG: 5:52pm On May 25, 2013
Sup with those that have written...just to confirm, was the numerical strictly graphs, charts and diagrams? And was the verbal true, false & cannot say?
Re: Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 by Nobody: 9:15pm On May 25, 2013
deturla:

pls, how many questions and wat was d time limt?
Re: Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 by deturla: 6:27am On May 26, 2013
ifycyril:

pls, how many questions and wat was d time limt?

The verbal was 30qns in 18mins,And the numerical was 20qns in 25mins,its gonna be very easy for thos that did a lot of practise,remember it s shl,verbal is true,false cannot say while d numerical is strictly statistics if u kno what I mean!!And like I said earlier,make sure u do a lot of practise....cheers
Re: Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 by Nobody: 6:43am On May 26, 2013
deturla:

The verbal was 30qns in 18mins,And the numerical was 20qns in 25mins,its gonna be very easy for thos that did a lot of practise,remember it s shl,verbal is true,false cannot say while d numerical is strictly statistics if u kno what I mean!!And like I said earlier,make sure u do a lot of practise....cheers

thank you
Re: Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 by dljbd(m): 5:34pm On May 26, 2013
I think the recruitment link aren't going anymore. Sadly I wasn't able to complete the 4 competent tests before it was shutdown cry. Well there's a next time. Good luck to everyone that's already on board. We'll definitely meet at the top by the Grace of God. wink
Re: Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 by deturla: 6:11pm On May 26, 2013
ifycyril:

thank you

Sup,u done urs?,how did it go!??
Re: Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 by Joshuabak: 2:28pm On May 27, 2013
I applied for Graduate trainee marketing tho....still waiting for my Test link....who else applied for marketing?
Re: Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 by Nobody: 3:50pm On May 27, 2013
Hi guys, thanks so much for the contributions on this thread so far. I received the invite to the shl tests midnight on Friday and I've just completed it today. I submitted my application quite late so it seems I got my invitation late because of this. Guess its now time to wait for the next stages.
Re: Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 by yetseyi(f): 3:51pm On May 27, 2013
pls I applied for corporate relations is there any one that applied for corporate relations that has been mailed the asessment.
Re: Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 by deturla: 4:20pm On May 27, 2013
TomClancy: Hi guys, thanks so much for the contributions on this thread so far. I received the invite to the shl tests midnight on Friday and I've just completed it today. I submitted my application quite late so it seems I got my invitation late because of this. Guess its now time to wait for the next stages.

Great,so how did u it go,let's have your thoughts!!!!!.......

1 Like

Re: Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 by Nobody: 4:21pm On May 27, 2013
deturla:

Sup,u done urs?,how did it go!??

not yet...later in d day
Re: Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 by Nobody: 12:23am On May 28, 2013
Has any1 received a regret mail after submitting his or her application?
Re: Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 by Graphene(m): 7:57am On May 28, 2013
yetseyi: pls I applied for corporate relations is there any one that applied for corporate relations that has been mailed the asessment.

Same here, also applied for the corporate relations position and no mail yet

1 Like

Re: Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 by Nobody: 8:45am On May 28, 2013
deturla:

Great,so how did u it go,let's have your thoughts!!!!!.......
Well, the questions were the typical shl questions with different levels of difficulty. I found the verbal slightly tricky though, but I'm hoping I'd score very well above the benchmark scores in both tests. Which of the streams did you apply for? I applied for the IS one.
Re: Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 by tunlex01(m): 10:11am On May 28, 2013
koyes: Has any1 received a regret mail after submitting his or her application?

Ɣξαђ, I received it few days ago

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

BRISIN: FG Begins Recruitment Of 5,000 Nigerians (Details) / NNPC Recrutimennt, El-rufai And Atiku / Photo!!! How Many Of You Have Experienced This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.