Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 (41039 Views)

Apply For The Guinness Graduate Skills Development Scholarship 2015/2016 / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jun 07, 2013
deturla: Yes the HR babe told me they'd get back to me in 2weeks......please anybodi knows what's next after dis......is it the recruitment day??.........TomClancy...where thou art??
Hey deturla, its likely going to be an assessment centre. Still hoping to hear back from them though.
Re: Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 by Nobody: 10:44am On Jun 08, 2013
Just got invite for assesment centre! Whoelse has gotten?
Re: Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 by Chuksaluta(m): 11:00am On Jun 08, 2013
ifycyril: Just got invite for assesment centre! Whoelse has gotten?
Congrats bro. When was your phone interview done? And what dept?
Re: Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 by Nobody: 11:22am On Jun 08, 2013
Chuksaluta:
Congrats bro. When was your phone interview done? And what dept?

thanks! Last thursday, Finance
Re: Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 by cuteyem(m): 1:15pm On Jun 08, 2013
ifycyril:

thanks! Last thursday, Finance

Congrats bro. I also got an invite today, same dept and interview conducted same day so hope to see you dere. For those who have been there was the individual presentation done with powerpoint and what kind of topics do we expect for the group exercise??
Re: Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jun 08, 2013
cuteyem:

Congrats bro. I also got an invite today, same dept and interview conducted same day so hope to see you dere. For those who have been there was the individual presentation done with powerpoint and what kind of topics do we expect for the group exercise??

cool... @deturla nd @tomclancy hw far
Re: Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 by olawunmisamuel1: 5:04pm On Jun 08, 2013
Hey guys! Did the test on friday. Got a call from them today for a phone interview on monday. I applied for marketing. Who else did marketing phone interview? I'd appreciate interview tips. Bless
Re: Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 by deturla: 8:01pm On Jun 08, 2013
Still waiting and keeping the faith...Had my phone interview last wk wednesday....to those who's. Gottn invitation for assessment centre,I say congratulations!!!........am waitin for my mail from 'em.............
Re: Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 by kcpumpin(m): 9:28am On Jun 09, 2013
ifycyril: Just got invite for assesment centre! Whoelse has gotten?
Bro could u assist me with your phone contact
I need to make some enquiries plz
Re: Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jun 11, 2013
ifycyril:

cool... @deturla nd @tomclancy hw far
Hi ifycyril, I've received the assessment centre invite as well. Which stream did you apply for? I'm in for Information Systems. Any ideas of what to expect during the role play?

deturla: Still waiting and keeping the faith...Had my phone interview last wk wednesday....to those who's. Gottn invitation for assessment centre,I say congratulations!!!........am waitin for my mail from 'em.............
Wishing you all the best!
Re: Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 by kcpumpin(m): 9:59pm On Jun 11, 2013
TomClancy: Hi ifycyril, I've received the assessment centre invite as well. Which stream did you apply for? I'm in for Information Systems. Any ideas of what to expect during the role play?

Congrats. I wish u d best bro..
Re: Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 by Nobody: 1:18am On Jun 12, 2013
TomClancy: Hi ifycyril, I've received the assessment centre invite as well. Which stream did you apply for? I'm in for Information Systems. Any ideas of what to expect during the role play?

finance...i think it may involve problem solving in biz situations
Re: Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 by emmy001: 3:32am On Jun 12, 2013
i got a link from Guinness graduate training 2013 with subject updated topic notification and i was ask to Visit https://www.nairaland.com/followed to see more updated topics which i did but i dont know what to do next. house anyone with same response from Guinness or have idea what i should do next should please help.. am new to nairaland
Re: Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 by RealJabak: 2:18pm On Jun 12, 2013
emmy001: i got a link from Guinness graduate training 2013 with subject updated topic notification and i was ask to Visit https://www.nairaland.com/followed to see more updated topics which i did but i don't know what to do next. house anyone with same response from Guinness or have idea what i should do next should please help.. am new to nairaland

The mail is from Nairaland and it's just to notify you about updates to this thread and others you might be following.
Re: Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 by olawunmisamuel1: 9:40am On Jun 13, 2013
Got an invite for the assessment day tomorrow. Who else is going to be there?

And that smart casual got me a little confused. What are we supposed to wear?
Re: Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 by kcpumpin(m): 5:03pm On Jun 13, 2013
olawunmi_samuel: Got an invite for the assessment day tomorrow. Who else is going to be there?

I think u need to dress very corperate however u may not need to put on a suit. Just the corporate and tie will do..

And plz what position did u apply for?
Re: Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 by Godside: 8:31pm On Jun 13, 2013
kcpumpin:

I think u need to dress very corperate however u may not need to put on a suit. Just the corporate and tie will do..

Wear suit if u have , its neva 2much.
Re: Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 by olawunmisamuel1: 10:30pm On Jun 13, 2013
Applied for marketing but I later changed to sales. I guess tomorrow is for sales applicants.

The dress code says "smart casual". I guess I'll just go with a shirt and keep a tie just in case.
kcpumpin:

Re: Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 by kcpumpin(m): 10:13am On Jun 14, 2013
olawunmi_samuel: Applied for marketing but I later changed to sales. I guess tomorrow is for sales applicants.

The dress code says "smart casual". I guess I'll just go with a shirt and keep a tie just in case.

Wow. So in that case that means all others that have not been invited for the AC should consider their interview as unsuccessful.
Nawa o they would have at least informed us before hand if that is the case.
I did the interview for the Sales position on the 26th of May though.
You claimed you applied for Marketing and later changed it to Sales. How is that posible? That sounds confusing to me.
Kindly confirm if u guys slated for today were really for the Sales position so that I can do myself the favor and stop hoping to be called..
Would really appreciate a response soon.. Thanks
Re: Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 by cuteyem(m): 10:33am On Jun 14, 2013
olawunmi_samuel: Got an invite for the assessment day tomorrow. Who else is going to be there?

Hope your assessment went well Samuel! Pls I need to know the actual venue for AC. I think the venues given on the mail and the attached document are different so I need some clarification guys. Samuel pls let us know where your AC held and do give us info on what the AC was like...all the best! My AC is for Monday, 17th june
Re: Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 by cuteyem(m): 10:54am On Jun 14, 2013
Again all the best to those who have been called for the AC. Make up your mind that you will get the offer. Other open graduate positions like Pwc and Heritage Bank have 42 and 61 pages on Nairaland respectively but here we have an abysmal two pages! I believe then that the total number of remaining applicants for all the positions together are not up to 100, so if we are good, everyone of us can make the offer. So think along this line and remember...it is not a competition. Meet their requirements and you are IN!!! All the best
Re: Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 by dammytex: 11:01am On Jun 14, 2013
Congrats to everyone that have reached one stage or the other in the recruitment process.

Is there any consideration for someone still serving? A serving corper had written her SHL test and had done her phone interview. The interviewer sounded surprised when she heard the applicant was still serving and nothing had been heard since then.

Are corpers not considered?

Thanks.
Re: Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 by olawunmisamuel1: 11:07am On Jun 14, 2013
I changed to sales during my phone interview. My elder brother's friend that works in diageo advised me to change to sales. Diageo needs more people in sales and I have a high chance of entering, plus, you get a car cheesy

Don't give up bro. When I get there, I'll ask them if there would be other interviews for sales.

kcpumpin:

Wow. So in that case that means all others that have not been invited for the AC should consider their interview as unsuccessful.
Nawa o they would have at least informed us before hand if that is the case.
I did the interview for the Sales position on the 26th of May though.
You claimed you applied for Marketing and later changed it to Sales. How is that posible? That sounds confusing to me.
Kindly confirm if u guys slated for today were really for the Sales position so that I can do myself the favor and stop hoping to be called..
Would really appreciate a response soon.. Thanks
Re: Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 by olawunmisamuel1: 11:12am On Jun 14, 2013
My AC is today by 12pm, I'm on my way there as I'm typing. When I'm done I'll share some info.
It confused me too. But I'll go to the oba akran address. Since that's what is in the mail.

cuteyem:

Hope your assessment went well Samuel! Pls I need to know the actual venue for AC. I think the venues given on the mail and the attached document are different so I need some clarification guys. Samuel pls let us know where your AC held and do give us info on what the AC was like...all the best! My AC is for Monday, 17th june
Re: Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 by kcpumpin(m): 11:30am On Jun 14, 2013
olawunmi_samuel: I changed to sales during my phone interview. My elder brother's friend that works in diageo advised me to change to sales. Diageo needs more people in sales and I have a high chance of entering, plus, you get a car cheesy

Don't give up bro. When I get there, I'll ask them if there would be other interviews for sales.

Well congrats and I must also add that your friend gave u a very practical advise. I guess I should still give hope a chance until I further hear from u after your AC.
Be sure to give me neccessary feedback plz. And once again I wish u success in today's AC phase..
Re: Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 by dee7: 12:45pm On Jun 14, 2013
Hello deturla, have you been contacted after your phone interview?
deturla: Still waiting and keeping the faith...Had my phone interview last wk wednesday....to those who's. Gottn invitation for assessment centre,I say congratulations!!!........am waitin for my mail from 'em.............
Re: Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 by deturla: 4:28pm On Jun 14, 2013
dee7: Hello deturla, have you been contacted after your phone interview?

No,av not,although av been reading all the posts silently,I have heard from them...Still keeping the faith...I applied for Graduate HR,Is dre any1 who applied for the same position and has gottn Invite for AC??!!.....Please Lemme know oh!!.....God Bless Yu!!
Re: Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 by deturla: 4:28pm On Jun 14, 2013
dee7: Hello deturla, have you been contacted after your phone interview?

No,av not,although av been reading all the posts silently,I havent heard from them...Still keeping the faith...I applied for Graduate HR,Is dre any1 who applied for the same position and has gottn Invite for AC??!!.....Please Lemme know oh!!.....God Bless Yu!!
Re: Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 by cuteyem(m): 8:59pm On Jun 14, 2013
olawunmi_samuel: My AC is today by 12pm, I'm on my way there as I'm typing. When I'm done I'll share some info.
It confused me too. But I'll go to the oba akran address. Since that's what is in the mail.

hi Samuel, hope you had a nyc tym at the Ac. Please don't forget to tell us where the AC held and your experience. Expecting your update bro
Re: Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 by dee7: 9:09pm On Jun 14, 2013
Hello Cuteyemi, Congrats on your invite. Please, what stream did u apply for?
cuteyem: hi Samuel, hope you had a nyc tym at the Ac. Please don't forget to tell us where the AC held and your experience. Expecting your update bro
Re: Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 by dee7: 9:18pm On Jun 14, 2013
Sorry Bruv, i just realised that you mentioned finance earlier.. Best of Luck on Monday Bruv!
cuteyem: hi Samuel, hope you had a nyc tym at the Ac. Please don't forget to tell us where the AC held and your experience. Expecting your update bro
Re: Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 by cuteyem(m): 9:40pm On Jun 14, 2013
dee7: Sorry Bruv, i just realised that you mentioned finance earlier.. Best of Luck on Monday Bruv!
Thanks much and best of luck to you too! When is your AC?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

BRISIN: FG Begins Recruitment Of 5,000 Nigerians (Details) / NNPC Recrutimennt, El-rufai And Atiku / Photo!!! How Many Of You Have Experienced This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.