Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Best Way To Enjoy Yourself - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Best Way To Enjoy Yourself (978 Views)

How Do You Think Is The Best Way To Drink Garri? / Best Way To Prepare A Jollof Rice: How? / How To Enjoy Alcohol Without Getting Drunk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Way To Enjoy Yourself by Daniel058(m): 9:07am On May 21, 2013
Oh my bro/sis,any motor without beta engine no the last. Any thing anybody do 4 this life depends on choice. Today i know say beta food still dey.lol. Have you every eaten this type of Food before?? Today today, i chop the kind food wey sweet MY TONGUE,MY THROAT,MY HEART,MY BELLE,INFACT MY BODY. Do you know what is called PLANTAIN CHIPS?? Hahaha!!, i collected one(that type sliced round not long one) today, scatter them around my plate of Rice AND i discover that good food still exist. THE CHIPS NAME SAYS"CHIJIOKE CHIPS" sold mainly in UGHELLI,WARRI and some other part of delta state @#100. Bro test this and CONFIRM HERE. I love it.

Re: Best Way To Enjoy Yourself by Daniel058(m): 9:32am On May 21, 2013
See

Re: Best Way To Enjoy Yourself by sandylee123(f): 10:39am On May 21, 2013
It looks delicious. Very interesting post. By the way, I love it.
Re: Best Way To Enjoy Yourself by Daniel058(m): 10:47pm On May 21, 2013
sandylee123: It looks delicious. Very interesting post. By the way, I love it.
lol!!!

(1) (Reply)

Photo:will You Eat This? / Look At What I Prepare Today .bgete Hausa Poridge.. / Which Dinner Would You Choose??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.