Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Nairalanders In The UK: Let's Meetup! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Nairalanders In The UK: Let's Meetup! (12006 Views)

ladies Meetup Zone For No Strings Attached Sex Buddies,BBM GROUP / Skype Meetup / Meetup Zone For Guys And Ladies In Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders In The UK: Let's Meetup! by ayettymama(f): 2:11am On Feb 24, 2010
dont mind them!!!
Re: Nairalanders In The UK: Let's Meetup! by ayettymama(f): 2:37am On Feb 24, 2010
any one here see basketmouth??

im glad i didnt go- it was a razz event for the razz nigerians from souf east!

(no offence to anybody!)

is anyone goin to see psquare? I think starmix events are somewat a bit classier!
Re: Nairalanders In The UK: Let's Meetup! by chamotex(m): 2:41am On Feb 24, 2010
ayettymama:

any one here see basketmouth??

i[b]m glad i didnt go- it was a razz event for the razz nigerians from souf east![/b]

(no offence to anybody!)

is anyone goin to see psquare? I think starmix events are somewat a bit classier!

You weren't there so how did you come up with that conclusion?
I'd say you missed out actually
Re: Nairalanders In The UK: Let's Meetup! by ayettymama(f): 2:55am On Feb 24, 2010
SAW THE FOTOS LUV!!!

atrocious!!

yea i can imagine- the promo was kool

but the crowd was razz!

some of them

http://lindaikeji..com/2010/02/pictures-from-basketmouths-lord-of-ribs.html
Re: Nairalanders In The UK: Let's Meetup! by chamotex(m): 3:02am On Feb 24, 2010
ayettymama:

SAW THE FOTOS LUV!!!

atrocious!!

yea i can imagine- the promo was kool

but the crowd was razz!

You saw pictures? And that gives you the overall perspective about the show. A Performance/Comedy show.
Give em credit . . . It was at the O2 for crying out loud. The only other venues that would beat that would be Earls Court or Wembley Arena.
I thought it was a good show, there was no trouble and the performaces were awesome.

And how was the crowd razz? (And how would you describe razz by the way?)
How were they supposed to behave? By not laughing at the jokes or not dancing to the music? to make em look posh I dont get it

I didn't see any one jump on the stage or cause any trouble.

The venue is 20 times better than TROXY where P Square will be peroforming.
Re: Nairalanders In The UK: Let's Meetup! by ayettymama(f): 3:09am On Feb 24, 2010
UNNO WAT

your RIGHT!

only nigerians would make a comedy show in the o2 seem razz!!
lol im onli jokin!

yea ok im nt gna turn it into a debate

inno wat im sayin but theres no way i can explain it without soundin stuck up!
Re: Nairalanders In The UK: Let's Meetup! by chamotex(m): 3:18am On Feb 24, 2010
It's not a debate and not intending to make it into one . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . yet cheesy

I would understand if you were there to make your own conclusions.
What I was trying to figure out was how you decided it was 'razz' by just by seeing picturesundecided

But then again, you're entitled to your opinion.
Re: Nairalanders In The UK: Let's Meetup! by ayettymama(f): 3:28am On Feb 24, 2010
exactly

from my view its razz

but for others it mite have been the time of thier lives!

diff strokes for dif folks!

is anyone goin to the LFweekend??
Re: Nairalanders In The UK: Let's Meetup! by candylips(m): 11:51am On Feb 24, 2010
basketmouth. i taya for that guy. i no like that advert wey him put for nigezie . nonsense. but the guy funny sha cheesy
Re: Nairalanders In The UK: Let's Meetup! by candylips(m): 11:55am On Feb 24, 2010
ayettymama:

exactly

from my view its razz

sorry whats razzz about it. am seeing normal 9ja folks there o.

ayettymama:

im glad i didnt go- it was a razz event for the razz nigerians from souf east!

i am taking offense o. because i live in south east and am not razz smiley
Re: Nairalanders In The UK: Let's Meetup! by ayettymama(f): 12:56pm On Feb 24, 2010
candylips:

sorry whats razzz about it. am seeing normal 9ja folks there o.

i am taking offense o. because i live in south east and am not razz smiley

that is why i sed no offense!!!

ahhhhhhh

forget t!!!

in fact im deletin the comments

i cant be boverred explainin!!!
Re: Nairalanders In The UK: Let's Meetup! by candylips(m): 1:08pm On Feb 24, 2010
lol cheesy
Re: Nairalanders In The UK: Let's Meetup! by KennyG6(m): 2:02pm On Feb 24, 2010
i guess this hookup is still in its planning stage abi? grin
Re: Nairalanders In The UK: Let's Meetup! by candylips(m): 2:13pm On Feb 24, 2010
lol after more than 2 yrs  grin
Re: Nairalanders In The UK: Let's Meetup! by KennyG6(m): 2:20pm On Feb 24, 2010
candylips:

lol after more than 2 yrs grin
abi ke, one just hopes the event actually justifies all the build-up.
On a more serious cant we just delegate the organisation to a few people instead of just talking? grin
Re: Nairalanders In The UK: Let's Meetup! by candylips(m): 2:22pm On Feb 24, 2010
actually i think one guy managed to organise a meetup few yrs ago but not through this thread obviously.

they even posted pictures.
Re: Nairalanders In The UK: Let's Meetup! by topup: 6:59am On Feb 25, 2010
Nottingham perhaps?!?! LOL!!
Re: Nairalanders In The UK: Let's Meetup! by tkb417(m): 3:30pm On Feb 28, 2010
candylips:

actually i think one guy managed to organise a meetup few yrs ago but not through this thread obviously.

they even posted pictures.
few years ago?
it was July last year and they only posted 2shotz pic who attended

maybe they had another one tho, cant say
Re: Nairalanders In The UK: Let's Meetup! by nike4luv(f): 6:33pm On Feb 28, 2010
kenny G is organising people, no fretting tongue il help out cheesy
Re: Nairalanders In The UK: Let's Meetup! by ayettymama(f): 6:44pm On Feb 28, 2010
kk
im in

jenny whens the parry
Re: Nairalanders In The UK: Let's Meetup! by KennyG6(m): 11:38pm On Feb 28, 2010
nike4luv:

kenny G is organising people, no fretting tongue il help out cheesy
yes oh and its going to be a poolside party bikini-clad
Re: Nairalanders In The UK: Let's Meetup! by ayettymama(f): 11:39pm On Feb 28, 2010
american pie style eh eh eh!!!
Re: Nairalanders In The UK: Let's Meetup! by Nobody: 11:51pm On Feb 28, 2010
lol lol lol

ok wink
Re: Nairalanders In The UK: Let's Meetup! by KennyG6(m): 11:52pm On Feb 28, 2010
ayettymama:

american pie style eh eh eh!!!
oh yeah at least there wont be any inhibitions, i know a good pool house in surrey we can use fr the weekend
Re: Nairalanders In The UK: Let's Meetup! by ayettymama(f): 11:53pm On Feb 28, 2010
i cant travel all the way to surry mayne

how bout the penthouses in central??

cant we use any of the,??

hey kenny are u bein serious??

r u gna organise summin for real??
Re: Nairalanders In The UK: Let's Meetup! by tubabie(f): 11:56pm On Feb 28, 2010
lol
Re: Nairalanders In The UK: Let's Meetup! by KennyG6(m): 11:59pm On Feb 28, 2010
ayettymama:

i cant travel all the way to surry mayne

how bout the penthouses in central??

cant we use any of the,??

hey kenny are u bein serious??

r u gna organise summin for real??
why not but before i can conclude plans i need to see bikini shots of all the NL girls who intend to attend, its only fair aint it?
Re: Nairalanders In The UK: Let's Meetup! by ayettymama(f): 12:00am On Mar 01, 2010
no

i dont think so

lil perv
Re: Nairalanders In The UK: Let's Meetup! by KennyG6(m): 12:02am On Mar 01, 2010
ayettymama:

no

i dont think so

lil perv
u and who? wink
ok i will send out a list of 10 potential joints we can go to u r free to suggest any as well
Re: Nairalanders In The UK: Let's Meetup! by nike4luv(f): 12:32am On Mar 01, 2010
lolage. il help out. wel make name tags of usernames for them.

kenny G, mr organiser cheesy
Re: Nairalanders In The UK: Let's Meetup! by ayettymama(f): 12:33am On Mar 01, 2010
well i can suggests joints but i dont no abt them bein free though!!

lol is it ur crib in surrey u wana hand out??

hehehe so u can get naked girls parading NICE TRY!!

KK send the list asap
Re: Nairalanders In The UK: Let's Meetup! by nike4luv(f): 12:35am On Mar 01, 2010
KENNY G we are awaiting grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

I Need A Sugar Girl Or Sugar Mummy / Strictly For July Guys And Ladies / Help! Am In Love With Inked Nerd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.