Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,186 members, 7,953,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:14 PM

Indian Culture - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Indian Culture (12053 Views)

HI I Am Indian / Indian Culture / Marriage Btw A Nigerian Girl And An Indian Guy (any Objection)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Indian Culture by kasmandapalace: 1:37pm On May 21, 2013
DO YOU LIKE INDIAN CULTURE ??
Re: Indian Culture by PAGAN9JA(m): 2:15pm On May 21, 2013
Me I dont like mainstraeam Indian culture.

but I do like the culture of the tribal groups of India.
Re: Indian Culture by specialguest(f): 3:28pm On May 21, 2013
Is it the food, clothings, movies, marriage or their music?
Re: Indian Culture by somalia9: 4:15am On May 22, 2013
i like indian culture, cause of trade some somalia has some indian culture. Some say we kinda look indian too.

look at these somali pictures, you can see a little indian culture in them. from the weddings to the henna, even indians and somalis both eat sambuus

Re: Indian Culture by bokohalal(m): 12:43pm On May 22, 2013
somalia9: i like indian culture, cause of trade some somalia has some indian culture. Some say we kinda look indian too.

look at these somali pictures, you can see a little indian culture in them. from the weddings to the henna, even indians and somalis both eat sambuus

Samosa?
Re: Indian Culture by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:16pm On May 22, 2013
bokohalal:

Samosa?

yes its the same thing. Samosa is Indian. Sambusa is the Arabic way of saying it. and Sambuus is Somali way.

1 Like

Re: Indian Culture by somalia9: 8:06am On May 23, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

yes its the same thing. Samosa is Indian. Sambusa is the Arabic way of saying it. and Sambuus is Somali way.

how did u know?

the somali version is the best. the indian version sucks cause it has no beef as they worship cows undecided
Re: Indian Culture by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:40am On May 23, 2013
somalia9:

how did u know?

the somali version is the best. the indian version sucks cause it has no beef as they worship cows undecided

I have tried them all. THe Indian one is the original though. IF you put meat in it, it doesnt remain original. IT become a pastry like thing.
Re: Indian Culture by somalia9: 9:56am On May 23, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

I have tried them all. THe Indian one is the original though. IF you put meat in it, it doesnt remain original. IT become a pastry like thing.
[quote author=PAGAN 9JA]

Chinese invented gun powder but europeans perfected guns

just cause ur the first to make something doesnt mean you make it the best

Re: Indian Culture by Nobody: 9:01pm On May 23, 2013
Love certain aspects of Indian culture especially the illustrious Hindu stories of their Gods smiley. I would love to be in India for a "Holi" festival!! #TOPTENTHINGSTODOBEFOREIDIE

1 Like

Re: Indian Culture by pleep(m): 5:27am On May 24, 2013
No, i dont like it at all.

But indian chicks are hot though.
Re: Indian Culture by somalia9: 12:14am On May 25, 2013
pleep: No, i dont like it at all.

But indian chicks are hot though.

too bad they would never go for you, and you cant blame them.

cause by your own logic, if you find them attractive, indian reproducing with a negroid would not look like an indian, so dont blame them when they find you unattractive.

Re: Indian Culture by pleep(m): 12:23am On May 25, 2013
Well ive had 3 indian chicks in the last 2 years so your point is a little moot

....nice try tho wink
Re: Indian Culture by somalia9: 12:25am On May 25, 2013
pleep: Well ive had 3 indian chicks in the last 2 years so your point is a little mute

....nice try tho wink

how is that a nice try, am stating what negroids complain about when they go to india. Says a lot that you find indian women attractive, probably the same reason why your people view horners as better looking than your own women, by your own logic your race should be extinct so you people can stop reproducing more ugly negroids.
Re: Indian Culture by pleep(m): 12:27am On May 25, 2013
I don't care kiddo.... i'm just gunna keep living my life and i encourage you to do the same.
Re: Indian Culture by somalia9: 12:33am On May 25, 2013
pleep: I don't care kiddo.... i'm just gunna keep living my life and i encourage you to do the same.

ive always been living my life, i encourage you to help humanity and get yourself castrated. Since your own women hate their natural hair, your men run after women who are not negroid.
Re: Indian Culture by pleep(m): 12:55am On May 25, 2013
lol, to live your life you have to get a life. Right now you spend waaay to much time obsessing over black ppl on the internet.

Stop worrying about my ballz and take care of your own mmk? wink
Re: Indian Culture by somalia9: 12:59am On May 25, 2013
pleep: lol, to live your life you have to get a life. Right now you spend waaay to much time obsessing over black ppl on the internet.

Stop worrying about my ballz and take care of your own mmk? wink

i come on here while am at work on my cell, so dont worry about my time.

but your insecruities as a people must be addressed. I always love it when people fight me on a thread only to proof my point on another thread.

i remember negroids on here saying somalis are ugly and indians are the best looking......well if by their logic indians are the best looking, than negroids are the least attractive and somalis who look more indian than nigerian must be better than negroids.

lmao
Re: Indian Culture by Nobody: 1:00am On May 25, 2013
No..racist people, demonize black, stink....
Re: Indian Culture by somalia9: 1:01am On May 25, 2013
Re: Indian Culture by somalia9: 1:03am On May 25, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: No..racist people, demonize black, stink....

lol, blacks demonize themselves much more than others do.

black men run after every mens women than theirs, black women wear other womens hair, cause their natural state is unattractive

blacks discriminate against themselves due to skin color.

the light skin ones feel like they are better looking than the dark ones, why get upset by your own peoples logic when a white women looks down on the dark negroes

when a somali/ethiopian women look down on your women cause their hair is so ugly they have to wear other womens hair.

what a lost race.
Re: Indian Culture by Nobody: 1:08am On May 25, 2013
We are not a race, I'm human, African, Bantu, Fang BETI and Cameroonian. I don't belong to any race.
Re: Indian Culture by somalia9: 1:10am On May 25, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: We are not a race, I'm human, African, Bantu, Fang BETI and Cameroonian. I don't belong to any race.

negroids aka blacks are subhuman.

1. your women place hair on their head from other races

2. your men run after women from other races

3. your own people hate each other and envy those who are the least negroid aka light skin

4. by these facts why not just stop reproducing so your people can cease to exist
Re: Indian Culture by Nobody: 1:15am On May 25, 2013
I don't know why you mean by negroid. Anyway I answered the op question. Count me out your racial classifications
Re: Indian Culture by somalia9: 1:17am On May 25, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: I don't know why you mean by negroid. Anyway I answered the op question. Count me out your racial classifications

negroid is what scientifically you are. negroid means black.
Re: Indian Culture by achi4u(m): 3:06pm On May 25, 2013
somalipirate!,,,your abracadabra with this your negriod stuff is gettin out of hand.
I think by now you should be thinking heavly and be worried about an extremly hunger on ur part of the world than worring about people who ny far better than you in all ramification.

How can a stinking and unbrushed tattered epileptic shivering circut agama lizard lolgringrin would be roaming the WHOLE of nl forum with lies and heat?

abeg desist frm this ur silly trade and face ur life.
Re: Indian Culture by somalia9: 1:44am On May 27, 2013
achi4u: somalipirate!,,,your abracadabra with this your negriod stuff is gettin out of hand.
I think by now you should be thinking heavly and be worried about an extremly hunger on ur part of the world than worring about people who ny far better than you in all ramification.

How can a stinking and unbrushed tattered epileptic shivering circut agama lizard lolgringrin would be roaming the WHOLE of nl forum with lies and heat?

abeg desist frm this ur silly trade and face ur life.

you type like you sound
Re: Indian Culture by loveafrica: 1:14pm On Jun 05, 2013
somalia9: i like indian culture, cause of trade some somalia has some indian culture. Some say we kinda look indian too.

DO somali brides dress like this?

[img]http://4.bp..com/-OMkW6XWLFnw/UZxyQ3OcpZI/AAAAAAAAEC4/uKLBYXc21wk/s640/Rajasthani+Bridal+Jewellery.jpg[/img]
Re: Indian Culture by somalia9: 11:48pm On Jun 05, 2013
yeah

Re: Indian Culture by somalia9: 11:50pm On Jun 05, 2013

Re: Indian Culture by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jun 05, 2013
[quote author=somalia9][/quote] weave alert
Re: Indian Culture by pleep(m): 12:34am On Jun 06, 2013
I think somalia9 is jealous of indians.

Hey kiddo do you know that most people, outside that black community, think indian girls are butt ugly?
Im the only dude i know that likes them grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Origin Of The Benin Empire / Why Are Female Children Not Entitled To Inheritance From Their Parents? / The Population Of Males Exceeds Females

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.