Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

How To Apply For JAMB Remarking. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Apply For JAMB Remarking. (1132 Views)

Good News Jambites "Jamb Remarking Results" / JAMB Gets 7-days Ultimatum To Release Scripts For Remarking or face the court. / Would You Support The Remarking Of Utme Exam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Apply For JAMB Remarking. by Jerryjat(m): 2:04pm On May 21, 2013
So many JAMB candidates have argued and keep complaining that JAMB is to blame for their low scores or non release of certain scores in certain subjects, and have for long feared that there was nothing that could be done about the situation.

Well, I have been able to gather exclusive information and some tips from some JAMB officials about a procedure for remarking of scripts of candidates who dare to contest their scores.

These procedures have been hidden for a while due to lack of publicity and the stress involved in taking these steps. However, I believe that if a student is determined to challenge JAMB, they should have adequate information on how to go about the process. Afterall, if you're sure of yourself, it's better spending N10,000 than waiting for the next 1 year to take another JAMB.
[center]
STEPS ON HOW TO APPLY FOR JAMB REMARKING[/center][center][/center]

1. You should be in ABUJA. Since the Jamb Office in Abuja is the Headquarters for the board, all scripts nationwide are usually sent there for marking. Hence it's only in the Abuja Headquarters that your script can be accessed. So get to the JAMB headquarters.

2. You will need to make a payment of about N10,000 to apply for remarking and a receipt will be issueed to you so it is official.

3. Your script will be searched, pulled out and marked in your presence.

Once your script is remarked, here are the 2 scenarios that can occur;

1. JAMB is correct about the score given; If this is the case, then you go home and either use the score you had or wait for the next JAMB. There will be NO REFUND.

2. YOU are correct about the score given; In this case, JAMB will officially apologize for the error, give you your actual marks obtained and according to Prof Dibu Ojeride on Weekend file interview of 18th May, give you up to N100,000 for compensation.

For the 2013 UTME, this procedure starts as from 3rd June...

So what's your opinion about this?...

Are you going for Remarking?...
Re: How To Apply For JAMB Remarking. by dominique(f): 2:07pm On May 21, 2013
this one din miss road o.
Re: How To Apply For JAMB Remarking. by abayobo: 4:21pm On May 26, 2013
jamb wan use laff kll me for here o
Re: How To Apply For JAMB Remarking. by ofobutubamidele: 8:36pm On Jul 16, 2013
Ned any assistance 4rm me to check ur jamb result without e facility card add me up on 2go @ bamideleo

(1) (Reply)

Typical Nigerian Mentality / Can I Sue My Vice Chancellor / JAMB Announces Date For 2015 Computer Based Test (CBT)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.