Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,808 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

2 Arik Staff Caught With Cocaine In London - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Arik Staff Caught With Cocaine In London (27026 Views)

Nigerian Arrested In India With Cocaine Worth Of $720k / Nigerian Man Who Returned From Brazil For Wedding Arrested With Cocaine In Lagos / Arik Air Staff Caught With ‘cocaine’ In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Arik Staff Caught With Cocaine In London by UgChris(m): 10:15pm On May 21, 2013
This is quite unprofessional and unethical to their profession if the information is real. Are they to blame this on GEJ God save Nigeria![b][/b]

1 Like

Re: 2 Arik Staff Caught With Cocaine In London by Nobody: 10:21pm On May 21, 2013
Topics like how Nigerians should learn to be patriotic is what Nigerian schools and Nigeria as a whole needs to be talking about in the newspapers and on the assembly ground. I am sure this two ladies that were arrested must have sung the Nigerian National anthem from pre-nursery till they left high school and even after then but now what was the use of them singing it when at the end they have brought disgrace to their ''mother/fatherland?
Re: 2 Arik Staff Caught With Cocaine In London by Nobody: 10:22pm On May 21, 2013
2 Nigerians committed the crime. The rest of the world cares less about their tribe. Time we stopped turning every criminal thread to a tribal one.

5 Likes

Re: 2 Arik Staff Caught With Cocaine In London by eagleeye2: 10:27pm On May 21, 2013
sexkillz: 2 Nigerians committed the crime. The rest of the world cares less about their tribe. Time we stopped turning every criminal thread to a tribal one.
Some people are quick to jump into conclusions without reading the article. The thread read, Two Arik Staffs; Two Nigerians..... But some air heads are quick to point accusing fingers to one direction, forgetting that four is pointed back at them.
Thank God that this thread somehow shamed the Bigots. They behave as if Foreigners care so much about their tribes. You are Nigerian take it or leave. An embarrasment from one tribe is an embarrasment to all tribes.

3 Likes

Re: 2 Arik Staff Caught With Cocaine In London by Nobody: 10:28pm On May 21, 2013
sexkillz: 2 Nigerians committed the crime. The rest of the world cares less about their tribe. Time we stopped turning every criminal thread to a tribal one.
I dont understand why all my posts are being hidden? Cant I say the un-biased truth about my own tribe again or are you trying to be an enemy? I WANT ALL YORUBAS THAT COME TO READ THIS NEWS TO SEE ALL I WROTE!!! Please un-hide all my posts especially the ones that have nothing to do with other tribes thanks. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: 2 Arik Staff Caught With Cocaine In London by Nobody: 10:30pm On May 21, 2013
eagle,eye:

Some people are quick to jump into conclusions without reading the article. The thread read, Two Arik Staffs; Two Nigerians..... But some air heads are quick to point accusing fingers to one direction, forgetting that four is pointed back at them.
Thank God that this thread somehow shamed the Bigots. They behave as if Foreigners care so much about their tribes. You are Nigerian take it or leave. An embarrasment from one tribe is an embarrasment to all tribes.
A sad truth Nairalanders need to realize.

1 Like

Re: 2 Arik Staff Caught With Cocaine In London by Nobody: 10:31pm On May 21, 2013
babe_online:
I dont understand why all my posts are been hidden? Cant I say the un-biased truth about my own tribe again or are you trying to be an enemy? I WANT ALL YORUBAS THAT COME TO READ THIS NEWS TO SEE ALL I WROTE!!! Please un-hide all my posts especially the ones that have nothing to do with other tribes thanks. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Don't violate rule 1 more than you already have.
Re: 2 Arik Staff Caught With Cocaine In London by eagleeye2: 10:31pm On May 21, 2013
babe_online:
I dont understand why all my posts are been hidden? Cant I say the un-biased truth about my own tribe again or are you trying to be an enemy? I WANT ALL YORUBAS THAT COME TO READ THIS NEWS TO SEE ALL I WROTE!!! Please un-hide all my posts especially the ones that have nothing to do with other tribes thanks. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Yes, you were unbiased. But by quoting the posts of bigots or emphasizing on Tribe, you are unwittingly promoting the very thing you fight.......Tribalism.....Bigotry.
The MOD, has to hide it. It is not personal.
Re: 2 Arik Staff Caught With Cocaine In London by nijanigga: 10:33pm On May 21, 2013
Greedy Nigerians and money,it's like hyena and meat.

1 Like

Re: 2 Arik Staff Caught With Cocaine In London by sweetnigga(m): 10:33pm On May 21, 2013
misterh: They can't blame this one on unemployment.
this 1 na small thing na, go to Airport u will know the kind of scam going on expecially from turkish airlines staff. Each department or section have their part to play just as Arik staff are drug traffickers. Immigration and customs nko ? There own worse. I was once intentionally scanned by NDLEA officer till i missed my flight just because he asked me to give him my ray ban eye glasses which i declined. They are all crook.
Re: 2 Arik Staff Caught With Cocaine In London by Amopeekun(f): 10:34pm On May 21, 2013
This is a disgrace

1 Like

Re: 2 Arik Staff Caught With Cocaine In London by eagleeye2: 10:34pm On May 21, 2013
bigfrancis21:

Something is not right about this news. Why did the author obviously omit the names of the victims, which are obviously from the south western region, as contained in the original source news and include the name of an easterner that is not in the original news?
It may be a mistake or he is being mischievous trying to draw out the bigots, and he achieved his aim.
Re: 2 Arik Staff Caught With Cocaine In London by aburo7: 10:40pm On May 21, 2013
The love of money is the root of all evil.

1 Like

Re: 2 Arik Staff Caught With Cocaine In London by Nobody: 10:42pm On May 21, 2013
sexkillz: Don't violate rule 1 more than you already have.
I understand...but still angry angry angry angry angry tongue
Re: 2 Arik Staff Caught With Cocaine In London by Nobody: 10:42pm On May 21, 2013
aburo7: The love of money is the root of all evil.
indeed!!!! angry angry angry
Re: 2 Arik Staff Caught With Cocaine In London by Nobody: 10:43pm On May 21, 2013
eagle,eye:

Yes, you were unbiased. But by quoting the posts of bigots or emphasizing on Tribe, you are unwittingly promoting the very thing you fight.......Tribalism.....Bigotry.
The MOD, has to hide it. It is not personal.
okay, thanks for explaining.
Re: 2 Arik Staff Caught With Cocaine In London by Nobody: 10:45pm On May 21, 2013
sweetnigga: this 1 na small thing na, go to Airport u will know the kind of scam going on expecially from turkish airlines staff. Each department or section have their part to play just as Arik staff are drug traffickers. Immigration and customs nko ? There own worse. I was once intentionally scanned by NDLEA officer till i missed my flight just because he asked me to give him my ray ban eye glasses which i declined. They are all crook.
shocked shocked shocked#Naija. shocked shocked shocked
Re: 2 Arik Staff Caught With Cocaine In London by otokx(m): 10:46pm On May 21, 2013
is this a recent event?
Re: 2 Arik Staff Caught With Cocaine In London by Revolva(m): 10:46pm On May 21, 2013
grin Hahaha...omo everyway na way for naija....why would an airline staff indulge in such an act...whe they are heavily paid.. and exposed..to the world.....na wa oo greed....na dem sabi..na for dem poket

1 Like

Re: 2 Arik Staff Caught With Cocaine In London by Kairoseki77: 10:47pm On May 21, 2013
I am sick and tired of this tribalism.

Do you think outsiders will ask if you are Ibo, Hausa, Yoruba, Ijaw, or Kanuri before they judge you? Do you think they even know the difference, or even care?

When you meet someone, they will ask what country you are from, you will say Nigeria, and that is it.

1 Like

Re: 2 Arik Staff Caught With Cocaine In London by ragoannagogia: 11:10pm On May 21, 2013
GEJ WILL GRANT HER AMNESTY AND ALSO ODER HER IMMEDIATE RELEASE FROM
LONDON PRISON AS PART OF RECONCILIATORY EFFORT BETWEEN THE TWO
COUNTRIES.
Re: 2 Arik Staff Caught With Cocaine In London by HARDEYLEKE(m): 11:11pm On May 21, 2013
DICKtator: Always in the News for bad things!!!
grin grin grin grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy datz naija for u....

1 Like

Re: 2 Arik Staff Caught With Cocaine In London by Donfranchesco: 11:20pm On May 21, 2013
Old story. we are use to this kind of story. anyway, its too bad.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Kills Friend With Cylinder After Smoking Colorado In Ondo / Video Of Ajah Crisis In Lagos / FCT Police Arrest Wanted ‘One Chance’ Robber, Chukwudi Ezirike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.