Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

2 Arik Staff Caught With Cocaine In London - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Arik Staff Caught With Cocaine In London (27020 Views)

Nigerian Arrested In India With Cocaine Worth Of $720k / Nigerian Man Who Returned From Brazil For Wedding Arrested With Cocaine In Lagos / Arik Air Staff Caught With ‘cocaine’ In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Arik Staff Caught With Cocaine In London by Nobody: 12:19am On May 22, 2013
Okay!!! Nigerians never made a thorough thoughts before engaging in any shameful act at all. I can't imagine people entrusted with such work are now involved in transporting narcotic drug yet somebody is giving excuse on their behalf for such incriminating action in this thread.

This has come to prove how most of us view crimes as Nigerians. It is a shame on our side. A big shame that we need to start cleaning up right away, starting from the very top to the bottom. We might be the leaders of tomorrow to educate the world on how crimes can damage any nation, if only we take the right steps to fight them now.

We should shun all vices of criminality, in all walks of life. Nigerians, we all have a great job ahead to do. There is no excuse of whatsoever to give here than stand against criminality and injustice. And, it starts with you and I!

1 Like

Re: 2 Arik Staff Caught With Cocaine In London by groovie(m): 1:33am On May 22, 2013
gerald09: All of u dat is judging dis people dey craze, if they had succeeded now na the same people go follow the hail dem. U dey talk nw cos dem neva catch U yet or u no get liver to make money. That's y una go dey US or UK either cleaning after some old white f*uck or u be door man for TESCO or WALMART. To does Arik guys they caught, I HAIL THEE! I HAIL ALL HUSTLERs regardless ur Hustle.

this person got 8 likes?

1 Like

Re: 2 Arik Staff Caught With Cocaine In London by ryom(m): 1:58am On May 22, 2013
It's always worrying when anyone thinks criminality is justifiable, especially when it comes from a youth. Is it the absence of role models? I sigh.
Re: 2 Arik Staff Caught With Cocaine In London by Raiyo: 3:50am On May 22, 2013
With all the money they are earning.... on a serious note their two months salary is enough for me to pay school fees and accommodation and still be comfy.... shame!!!
Re: 2 Arik Staff Caught With Cocaine In London by kabba7(m): 4:15am On May 22, 2013
[quote author=israel007]This is a mere allegation. No confirmed report that these ones were seen with substance.

Hope they are reworded with a mminimum of TEN YEARS imprisonment with hard labour
Re: 2 Arik Staff Caught With Cocaine In London by DICKtator: 4:51am On May 22, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Wicked boys

Atleast some people derive joy and happiness in giving the country they fought to destablise a bad image.I'm not surprised at the crime from that axis.

please don't miscontrue my statement. i refuse to be dragged in ethnic diatribes and the likes. i was not refering to those that may have committed the above when i said "they are always in the news for wrong things".i was actually referring to arik air that has suffered bad press in the last couple of months which if you go through my archives,you would have seen comments i made concerning arik, from prince buruji kashamu's $60,000 stolen to the issue of fake website and fleecing of a nairalander and his wife, to omojuwa's stolen ipad and gold bracelets of a customer stolen inflight.this is what prompted my earlier statement on this thread and not the perpetrators of the act. I refuse to be dragged into such ethnic bashing which i suspect my comment must have been misconstrue to mean.kindly go through my posts,i am highly diffident to such tirades. i only sit on the fence and watch like a spectator would do as tantrums are thrown .
I wrote this epistle cos you erroneously quoted my comment alongside a racist slur(you do not even know my tribe) which gives the impression that the quotations are both in agreement.
this serves as a clarification of my comment.
and if the comment was liked based on the belief that it was related to ethnic bashing,i am not so sorry for disappointing y'all.

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 2 Arik Staff Caught With Cocaine In London by Boss13: 8:28am On May 22, 2013
ceejay80s:
whats the difference between unemployed and working with little pay wey no reach buy 1 cup of garri

That should not push you to commit crime. Only greedy and lazy people commit crimes.
Re: 2 Arik Staff Caught With Cocaine In London by Nobody: 8:31am On May 22, 2013
Re: 2 Arik Staff Caught With Cocaine In London by Z8(m): 8:43am On May 22, 2013
gerald09: All of u dat is judging dis people dey craze, if they had succeeded now na the same people go follow the hail dem. U dey talk nw cos dem neva catch U yet or u no get liver to make money. That's y una go dey US or UK either cleaning after some old white f*uck or u be door man for TESCO or WALMART. To does Arik guys they caught, I HAIL THEE! I HAIL ALL HUSTLERs regardless ur Hustle.
will your hailling get them out of jail. This isn't hussling is greed plain and simple
as a staff of arik on the international route its not like your poor. if it was a mere passenger different case u dont know what he is suffering from back home
Re: 2 Arik Staff Caught With Cocaine In London by DrMuzungu(m): 11:13am On May 22, 2013
Throw them into the cage, then throw the keys away.
Re: 2 Arik Staff Caught With Cocaine In London by olufunkeoyedeji(f): 11:14am On May 22, 2013
johnwizey: Man must chop na
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 2 Arik Staff Caught With Cocaine In London by ayotolah: 11:41am On May 22, 2013

Gibberish...Ode.
Re: 2 Arik Staff Caught With Cocaine In London by harkingholar: 11:46am On May 22, 2013
nekaa: Does this mean their own have finish?

exactly cheesycheesycheesy...clown
Re: 2 Arik Staff Caught With Cocaine In London by phapi(m): 12:15pm On May 22, 2013
Wetin dem go do na!!!
DEY SHALL NOT LIVE BY ARIK small SALARY ALONE.....

BUH RATHER.....

COCAINE TRAFFIKING of BIG SALARY
God help diz country
Re: 2 Arik Staff Caught With Cocaine In London by redsun(m): 12:16pm On May 22, 2013
Criminality is legitimate in nigeria. If not a known drug pusher like tinubu won't be the
Head of a tribal party of millions.

If not obj won't be a free man today. Neither will kingpins like david mark and atiku.

All the big ogas in nigeria are in one way or the other criminals, but everyday nigerians are too bespelled to be able to differentiate between criminality and civility.
Re: 2 Arik Staff Caught With Cocaine In London by RasheedBabaita(m): 2:10pm On May 22, 2013
Honestly,this people involved cant blame it on unemployment,they are even lucky to be a staff on board a plane going and coming from london to nija, Ŋa̶̲̥̅ opportunity to do legit bizz rather dan drug traffic in,well God catch dem,because Ŋa̶̲̥̅ ojukokoro Đey worry dem,many poeple Đey look for good job like dere own,but dem 4k up.so dat paves the way for some new people. Since dem miss use am.
Re: 2 Arik Staff Caught With Cocaine In London by softtouch2(m): 2:39pm On May 22, 2013
Lesson Learn from this incident:
1. Do not be greedy, be content with little you got.
2. Whenever you set-foot outside this country, you are a Nigerian Ambassador, an image for the country.
3. Always think about how your love-ones will feel, if they find out about your dirty deeds.
Re: 2 Arik Staff Caught With Cocaine In London by Pamperme: 6:39pm On May 22, 2013
I heard from a friend that works there that the second lady, Belita Agidigbi has been released. Contrary to the report by NDLEA that she smuggle Cigarettes, she was not actually caught with anything. Her image and name has been rubbed in the mud, i just pity her...
Re: 2 Arik Staff Caught With Cocaine In London by Ama85: 1:29pm On May 23, 2013
God help us o! This is greed and not been contempted because @ least they have paid jobs...
Re: 2 Arik Staff Caught With Cocaine In London by oderemo(m): 8:52pm On May 23, 2013
h
eard from a friend that works there that the second lady, Belita Agidigbi has been released. Contrary to the report by NDLEA that she smuggle Cigarettes, she was not actually caught with anything. Her image and name has been rubbed in the mud, i just pity her...
(Quote) (Report) (Like)
whats there to be ashame of?, no drugs in your posession ,no probs.
Re: 2 Arik Staff Caught With Cocaine In London by Marotzke(m): 9:49pm On Jun 06, 2013
Ogbeni Bluetooth this particular Igbo bashing don backfire be that o. Next time be sure of your target before pulling the trigger.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

House Help Absconds With Her Boss' 12-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos (Photos) / Young Man Killed By Angry Mob For Stabbing Woman To Death In Kogi. Graphic Pics / Teacher Rapes, Impregnates 12-Year-Old Schoolgirl In Adamawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.