Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,258 members, 7,818,884 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

15yr Old. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 15yr Old. (1376 Views)

Parent Allow 15yr Old Daughter To Marry 70yr Old Man Because Of N3million / Parent Allow 15yr Old Daughter To Marry 70yr Old Man Because Of N3million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

15yr Old. by fortunes05(m): 12:42pm On Apr 25, 2008
Would you introduce contraceptives to your 15-year-old daughter?
Re: 15yr Old. by chistiana(f): 11:51am On May 03, 2008
kia too early for that.
Re: 15yr Old. by Nobody: 12:03pm On May 03, 2008
chistiana:

kia too early for that.
you think so? smiley
Re: 15yr Old. by tngtech(m): 12:37pm On May 03, 2008
chistiana:

kia too early for that.

Am not sure about that
Re: 15yr Old. by kufreabasi(m): 12:56pm On May 03, 2008
this is life abuse. dont try it.
Re: 15yr Old. by tngtech(m): 12:57pm On May 03, 2008
kufreabasi:

this is life abuse. don't try it.

why you say so.

I think its better you teach her than to go outside and learn by herself.
Re: 15yr Old. by U1(m): 1:02pm On May 03, 2008
kufreabasi:

this is life abuse. don't try it.

Word! Real life and child abuse. sad angry
Re: 15yr Old. by U1(m): 1:07pm On May 03, 2008
tngtech:

why you say so.

I think its better you teach her than to go outside and learn by herself.

Holy Armageddon! You mean teach how to live a rugged life? Everyone shall be held responsible for his/her actions. shocked shocked shocked
Re: 15yr Old. by tngtech(m): 1:09pm On May 03, 2008
U1:

Holy Armageddon! You mean teach how to live a rugged life? Everyone shall be held responsible for his/her actions. shocked shocked shocked

that is not what i mean, i mean let to know about it.
Re: 15yr Old. by tngtech(m): 1:12pm On May 03, 2008
his_grace:

who says its toolate? Girls of nowadays don't think it is too early to have a di ck inside their pu ssy every single day of their life - in fact they think of nothing more but di ck inside yummy pu ssy - so - if you like it or not - they will learn abour contraceptives, from different places, from friends, from the TV etc - so - if you want to help her - u better sit her down and start telling her what contraceptives her and why they are useful - if not - u will be the one taking her to the hospital for abortion - yeah - at 15.

that is what am trying to say here, but they are saying its too late.
Re: 15yr Old. by PurestBoy(m): 1:25pm On May 03, 2008
just too early for that
Re: 15yr Old. by StephenP(m): 1:49pm On May 03, 2008
[size=13pt]You should have had this conversation like 2 years ago. It's best to tell her everything from the beginning to the end because at her age, she is still going to hear it from friends or see it in a movie or in a book or in Biology class and she is going to want to experiment and that's when we have teenage pregnancies. Plus, it's going to strengthen the bond between you and her. But, I think a woman should tell her because it's going to be awkward if a guy is tells her.[/size]
Re: 15yr Old. by Cadet(f): 3:30pm On May 03, 2008
StephenP:

[size=13pt]You should have had this conversation like 2 years ago. It's best to tell her everything from the beginning to the end because at her age, she is still going to hear it from friends or see it in a movie or in a book or in Biology class and she is going to want to experiment and that's when we have teenage pregnancies. Plus, it's going to strengthen the bond between you and her. But, I think a woman should tell her because it's going to be awkward if a guy is tells her.[/size]

You stole my words angry angry

And it just seems that women have to do everything nowadays. am not complaining, just wondering what is the point of a man being there?
Re: 15yr Old. by motunrayo4(f): 4:03pm On May 03, 2008
You should talk to her about it but you shouldnt get her to be on contraceptives, I think that if the child is responsible enough to have sex they should be responsible enough to open thier mouth and say that they'd like to be on birth control,
Re: 15yr Old. by StephenP(m): 5:08pm On May 03, 2008
Cadet:

You stole my words angry angry
[size=13pt]LOL!! Sorry miss.[/size]

Cadet:

just wondering what is the point of a man being there?
[size=13pt]I don't understand, being where?[/size]
Re: 15yr Old. by omega25red(m): 5:15pm On May 03, 2008
U1:

Word! Real life and child abuse. sad angry

It is so weird that people in our country most especially the men still think like this. My friends at the age of 15 she probably knows more about sex than you did or do know. I think just like some people on here said it would be very good for you to have a long conversation about the birds and the bees with her. You would be surprised that talking really helps you find out information and it could help you help her. Contraception should also not be the main topic you should also talk about diseases etc.

I remember when i was in primary school in Nigeria a girl who was in my class at primary 4 i think she must have been 12 years old got pregnant and she had to go away. I say this to say that even your next door neighbor probably has their eyes on her and the sooner you talk about sex contracepion and diseases and your intentions as far as worrying about her well being (not that you are accusing her) would do a whole lot of good

(ignorance is the only thing you get for free in this world)
Re: 15yr Old. by Cadet(f): 5:17pm On May 03, 2008
StephenP:

[size=13pt]I don't understand, being where?[/size]

Plz, ignore that. dnt want to go into the whole explanation
Re: 15yr Old. by Nobody: 5:40pm On May 03, 2008
18 years ok,but 15 wat for undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: 15yr Old. by uspry1(f): 7:13pm On May 03, 2008
@topic

If my daughter is 15 yr old and asks me openly about sex education deeply, then yes! I would take my daughter going to the free health clinic getting free contraceptives. Because all free health clinic in the USA are required to have parent consent giving minor permission obtaining the contraceptives.

There is nothing to be ashamed of as long as safe sexual protection herself (my daughter). I am proud of her!!

IN FACT:
Right now my daughter is grown adult know what to do since i taught her about sex education early at age 12 yr old before enrolling to middle school. She is now gone enrolling college while having full-time job with her bought new car at her own expense.

Yes, I did took her to clinic when she turned 14 yr old the same way that my parent took me when i was her age.

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Change My Husbands Corrupt Mind! / Ss2 Student With 2 Wives & 7 Kids / 40 Fascinating Facts About Babies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.