Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,621 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

How To Use Whatsapp Application On PC - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Use Whatsapp Application On PC (5780 Views)

How To Use Whatsapp On PC Officially / How To Download Whatsapp Application On Pc / Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Use Whatsapp Application On PC by femi4: 6:07am On May 22, 2013
Step 1: Open your browser and go to the Bluestacks website (http://www.bluestacks.com/) and download the latest version of Bluestacks.

Step 2: Install Bluestacks just as how you’d normally install applications on Mac or Windows.

Step 3: Once the program has been loaded go to search box and type whatsapp messenger, click on it to download the package.

Step 4: Click on the WhatsApp icon listed under the 1Mobile App-store.

WhatsApp will begin installing.

Once installed, you should see WhatsApp listed on the home screen

Step 5: Click on WhatsApp to launch the application.

Step 6: Select your country and key in your mobile phone number. (Remember: If you are already using WhatsApp on your smartphone, you cannot use the same telephone number! You will need a second number!)

WhatsApp will attempt to send you a verification code via SMS. Of course, this won’t work because you are using a computer. So, you’ll just have to wait.

Step 7: The SMS verification will fail. So, click on the “Call me” button to get the verification code through a phone call. The verification code will come from a USA number.
You might encounter this error: If this happens, you’ll just have to wait about a minute or two until the “Call me” button is clickable again.

Step 8: After you’ve gotten the verification code by phone, key in the verification code. Then, feel free to set your name and profile picture

Step 9: Because you’ll be sending WhatsApp messages using a computer, you’d want to use your enter key to instantly send messages. It’ll be quite a huge annoyance if you have to move your mouse or finger (on the track pad) each time you send a message. So, to enable this option, click on the “More Options” button at the bottom left hand corner of the screen. This will bring up an additional menu.

Step 10: Next, ”Click on “Settings,” then click on “Chat settings" and check the box “Enter is send". This will now enable you to send messages easily by pressing the enter button.

1 Like

Re: How To Use Whatsapp Application On PC by BlackSwan: 6:22am On May 22, 2013
Thanks for the help OP.
Re: How To Use Whatsapp Application On PC by maxibrainz: 6:47pm On May 23, 2013
If the RAM of your system is less than 2GB dont waste your time because it wont install, you need to have atleast 2GB ram for it to work
Re: How To Use Whatsapp Application On PC by Nobody: 9:35am On Jul 13, 2013
pls bluestacks is not installing on my pc
Re: How To Use Whatsapp Application On PC by femi4: 2:36pm On Jul 13, 2013
laceonline02: pls bluestacks is not installing on my pc
Check for compatibility
Re: How To Use Whatsapp Application On PC by subwaysurfers: 3:28pm On Jul 06, 2014
Thanks for this thing but I also some thing to share with you guys i.e whatsappforpcme.com which has Whatsapp for pc tutorial
Re: How To Use Whatsapp Application On PC by subwaysurfers: 3:29pm On Jul 06, 2014
I forgot to share with you guys one of the important website i.e Whatsappforpcr.com provides whatsapp for pc or computer guide

(1) (Reply)

Windows 10: Microsoft REALLY Wants You To Stop Using Google Chrome And Firefox / What Do You Know About Ipnx / Brand New Apple Ipad 32gb,wifi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.