Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Husband Burns His Wife For Being Beautiful - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Burns His Wife For Being Beautiful (40976 Views)

Husband Beats Pregnant wife for flogging his Dog...! / Married As A Second Wife For Child-Bearing / Man Dumps Wife For Sister Inlaw, Says Her Cooking And Sex Is Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Burns His Wife For Being Beautiful by Born2beRich1(m): 1:57pm On May 22, 2013
So will he love her now the way she is

What is wrong with some men and it happened in Kenya where dey give us the impression that everything is perfect.

1 Like

Re: Husband Burns His Wife For Being Beautiful by Sweetapple007(f): 2:05pm On May 22, 2013
Na wa oo u marry wahala u no marry wahala! People hav now turn into vampire
Re: Husband Burns His Wife For Being Beautiful by myOGAonTOP: 2:05pm On May 22, 2013
Now playing: Frank Ocean - american wedding. #truth
Re: Husband Burns His Wife For Being Beautiful by OCHULORC(m): 2:07pm On May 22, 2013
[quote author=slimyem]Where's her "before" picture? I want to see things from the man's point of view..coolExactly !!!
Re: Husband Burns His Wife For Being Beautiful by TS2(m): 2:09pm On May 22, 2013
Sunnycliff: Wonders keeps never ending! Ugly woman too bad, beautiful woman wahala Whats the way out!

Who taught you English? undecided
Re: Husband Burns His Wife For Being Beautiful by kamelonaire(m): 2:09pm On May 22, 2013
Na wo o, wat type of topic his this in this nigeria bcus someone was beuty is dat mean u shld burn him. My own suggestion is maybe the man has gone mad or wat
Re: Husband Burns His Wife For Being Beautiful by AbuMikey(m): 2:10pm On May 22, 2013
DaFuQ
Re: Husband Burns His Wife For Being Beautiful by TS2(m): 2:10pm On May 22, 2013
babarazy: what has end time got τ̅☺ do wit this incident?

Bros...I taya o
Re: Husband Burns His Wife For Being Beautiful by ABsI1: 2:21pm On May 22, 2013
Valto: the ways of some men are wicked!
every woman's way is slippery like the serpent's. including ur mothers,wives and daugthers. bet u dont fancy dat- forking joysticks
Re: Husband Burns His Wife For Being Beautiful by Orikinla(m): 2:23pm On May 22, 2013
[size=18pt]The most dangerous man is an insecure man.
Women must avoid such a man.[/size]

[size=18pt]An insecure man has fits of anger and tantrums at the slightest provocation.
Always feels ill at ease whenever his girlfriend or wife is away from him.
Always feels ill at ease whenever his girlfriend and wife is in the company of other men.
He has beaten or hit his girlfriend or wife once or more.
He makes love to his girlfriend or wife without consideration for her reproductive health and safety.[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Husband Burns His Wife For Being Beautiful by Nobody: 2:24pm On May 22, 2013
Oma ga o... Cos person fyn nw na wahala....wats my fate nw?? God 4bid badt tin
Re: Husband Burns His Wife For Being Beautiful by Nobody: 2:28pm On May 22, 2013
baby_123: I don't know about being too beautiful. What an excuse. I am in full support of capital punishment in these cases. If you damage someone else for life and take their's away, you don't deserve yours. Shikena. This includes rapists, killers, burners, acid throwers and the rest in the group of sick animals.
I agree capital punishment for rapists and killers. As for acid throwers and burners, they should also have acid thrown on their bodies or burned the way they burned their victims. I don't even know why they sent that man to jail. They should have just burned his body the way he burned his wife.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Burns His Wife For Being Beautiful by Nobody: 2:35pm On May 22, 2013
LMAO! . . . The woman was ugly even before the burns. Beauty truly is in the eye of the beholder.
Re: Husband Burns His Wife For Being Beautiful by Nobody: 2:48pm On May 22, 2013
Wetin concern me with kenyan wahala?
Re: Husband Burns His Wife For Being Beautiful by SilentCrescendo: 2:52pm On May 22, 2013
Orikinla: [size=18pt]The most dangerous man is an insecure man.
Women must avoid such a man.[/size]
Spot on bro, but not that "dangerous". Back then I think me dad was a bit of insecure and that caused some kinda rift between him and my mum. Trust and understanding is the key people.
Re: Husband Burns His Wife For Being Beautiful by megabyte2(f): 3:02pm On May 22, 2013
may God save us oo with wat is happening dis days.
Re: Husband Burns His Wife For Being Beautiful by deebrain(m): 3:04pm On May 22, 2013

Re: Husband Burns His Wife For Being Beautiful by Missonas(f): 5:09pm On May 22, 2013
After 3 kids!Evil!!

1 Like

Re: Husband Burns His Wife For Being Beautiful by badmeat(m): 5:25pm On May 22, 2013
dplomaticVal: I
Wil
Pass
lipsrsealed
To bad men
Re: Husband Burns His Wife For Being Beautiful by kolamilan(m): 5:31pm On May 22, 2013
3 yrs small na dem for give am 87.5 yrs with hard labour stupid man.
Re: Husband Burns His Wife For Being Beautiful by Chregor(m): 5:40pm On May 22, 2013
Wen did "being beautiful" become a curse?
The other time, a woman quit her job; tnx to a appearance.
And now, a cold drag of a man engaged his wife in a gruesome crisis; stating beauty as a reason.
To hell with u nigga, I'll take it out on ur black ass or freaking siblings. Not my sister, you creap,!!!!
Re: Husband Burns His Wife For Being Beautiful by Chregor(m): 5:41pm On May 22, 2013
Wen did "being beautiful" become a curse?
The other time, a woman quit her job; tnx to a appearance.
And now, a cold drag of a man engaged his wife in a gruesome crisis; stating beauty as a reason.
To hell with u nigga, I'll take it out on ur black ass or freaking siblings. Not my sister, you creep,!!!!
Re: Husband Burns His Wife For Being Beautiful by AkpuNku2: 5:43pm On May 22, 2013
kolamilan: 3 yrs small na dem for give am 87.5 yrs with hard labour stupid man.

Did you read the mail at all ?, he was given 10yrs and it remains 3yrs to be out from the prison
Re: Husband Burns His Wife For Being Beautiful by Obiagu1(m): 6:02pm On May 22, 2013
The punishment for this kind of crime is hanging!

No questions asked.

1 Like

Re: Husband Burns His Wife For Being Beautiful by Obiagu1(m): 6:05pm On May 22, 2013
Kyekubbe Joo:
John burnt his wife’s hands and entire body, disfiguring her body.

The police advised her to report him to the authorities if she ever saw him again.

John was given a ten-year jail term, which ends in three years.

According to prison guards, John today is a changed man and because of his good conduct, he might be released early.

I swear, if I were this woman's brother, I'll pluck out the man's eyes.
Yeye justice system.

1 Like

Re: Husband Burns His Wife For Being Beautiful by Nobody: 6:24pm On May 22, 2013
Its so sad. Poor woman :-(
Re: Husband Burns His Wife For Being Beautiful by ezzye: 6:56pm On May 22, 2013
slimyem: Where's her "before" picture? I want to see things from the man's point of view..cool

i dont no about this ur comment but i just cldnt help but laugh.

Buahaha
Re: Husband Burns His Wife For Being Beautiful by ComaBerenices(f): 7:30pm On May 22, 2013
Someone needs to cut his "thing" off. angry

2 Likes

Re: Husband Burns His Wife For Being Beautiful by Nobody: 7:34pm On May 22, 2013
myOGAonTOP: Now playing: Frank Ocean - american wedding. #truth
frank ocean ko frank edward ni abeg talk better tin jare.
Re: Husband Burns His Wife For Being Beautiful by Nobody: 7:34pm On May 22, 2013
Hmmnn....just like 1 pesin wey i no go say "u fit imagin d evil some pipu dey do becos of dat thing wey no pass N5 pomo

Na craze dey worry d man!
Re: Husband Burns His Wife For Being Beautiful by BUSHMAN1: 8:07pm On May 22, 2013
the man is clearly suffering from paranoia and schisrophenia, all he had to do was to find a very ugly woman to marry, am sure he wont have problem finding one, as they are every were you look in kenya

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ways To Secure Your Husband From Strange Women / Nigerian Lesbian Aderonke Apata Pleads For UK Judge To Save Her Life / Powerful Pics From The 2018 Birth Photo Competition Prove That Moms Are Awesome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.