Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,329 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Damilola Adegbite's Birthday Celebration (Pictures) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Damilola Adegbite's Birthday Celebration (Pictures) (22496 Views)

Chris Attoh Weds Damilola Adegbite (pictures) / Damilola Adegbite Shares Post Pregnancy Selfie With Chris Attoh / Pictures From Chris Attoh's Proposal To Damilola Adegbite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Damilola Adegbite's Birthday Celebration (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:31pm On May 22, 2013
Vikin: She is wearing a bikini....same colour with the bra...

[size=13pt]Oh. Chukwu daalu lol.[/size]
Re: Damilola Adegbite's Birthday Celebration (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:32pm On May 22, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]Oh no. Did she wear white underwear with white pants? Alu. sad[/size]

Caracta:
I thought I was the only one that noticed.

And the hair....? *sighs*
Still looking cute though. Omo na fine gehl cheesy cheesy

What color are you wearing
Re: Damilola Adegbite's Birthday Celebration (Pictures) by ophilly: 8:03pm On May 22, 2013
ezzy-e:

i concur, i just love to c her face on tinsel....

P.s; had to chek ur profile also maxi and ur truly endowed maximally (beauty-wise).

I did too...she's even prettier than this Tinsel girl...but wait a minute....Ohhh Nooo....Oh my God, she's flaunting the wedding rings!
Re: Damilola Adegbite's Birthday Celebration (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:19pm On May 22, 2013
cry cry.......Dammie! I love you deeply. I know I do sad :*.

@Ogugua...so something is wrong with her combo? Smh...girls and their wahala! angry.
Re: Damilola Adegbite's Birthday Celebration (Pictures) by mesther96(f): 9:47pm On May 22, 2013
wow! nice pix
Re: Damilola Adegbite's Birthday Celebration (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:30pm On May 22, 2013
Girls will always see something to complain about with the other girl..they will always look for something wrong sha!!
Re: Damilola Adegbite's Birthday Celebration (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:38pm On May 22, 2013
speedyboi: cry cry.......Dammie! I love you deeply. I know I do sad :*.

@Ogugua...so something is wrong with her combo? Smh...girls and their wahala! angry.

ilugunboy: Girls will always see something to complain about with the other girl..they will always look for something wrong sha!!

[size=13pt]You're both males, so I'm not surprised that you don't understand. Wearing white undergarments under white clothing is a fashion faux pas. Oddly, white seems to illuminate through white clothing, making your under things visible for the world to see. Vikin said it might be a bathing suit. If that's the case, then it doesn't matter, but white underwear and white pants = NO NO! angry[/size]
Re: Damilola Adegbite's Birthday Celebration (Pictures) by Tczar(m): 11:15pm On May 22, 2013
K
Re: Damilola Adegbite's Birthday Celebration (Pictures) by alonaijacom: 12:53am On May 23, 2013
She looks so different and posh
Re: Damilola Adegbite's Birthday Celebration (Pictures) by Jonwesley(m): 7:34am On May 23, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]Oh no. Did she wear white underwear with white pants? Alu. sad[/size]

An opposite colour - Black would have done it better I think to me. Her chest configuration is a low point anyway.
Re: Damilola Adegbite's Birthday Celebration (Pictures) by Tjohn1(m): 8:51am On May 23, 2013

Can someone pls educate me, was she suppose to wear, RED, GREEN, PINK underwear with white pants? i don't get it.

Anyway, guess i didnt know it was a fashion blunder, becus i dont expose my underwear, since they are meant to be "UNDER"
Re: Damilola Adegbite's Birthday Celebration (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:02am On May 23, 2013
rememba wen my cousin ws dating ds girl way back 07,he would treat her like poo.used to go to her place in surulere then.i called her rihana cos i knew stardom ws ahead.
Re: Damilola Adegbite's Birthday Celebration (Pictures) by Ruq: 9:48am On May 23, 2013
fonzie2u: rememba wen my cousin ws dating ds girl way back 07,he would treat her like poo.used to go to her place in surulere then.i called her rihana cos i knew stardom ws ahead.

Fo real nigga ?
Re: Damilola Adegbite's Birthday Celebration (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:09am On May 23, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]You're both males, so I'm not surprised that you don't understand. Wearing white undergarments under white clothing is a fashion faux pas. Oddly, white seems to illuminate through white clothing, making your under things visible for the world to see. Vikin said it might be a bathing suit. If that's the case, then it doesn't matter, but white underwear and white pants = NO NO! angry[/size]

What_ever! We sha like it that way (˘̯˘ )( ˘˘̯) tongue

Caracta:

I had to click on your profile. Will you contest for Miss Nairaland? Fine gehl cheesy cheesy
Stop driving unnecessary attentions to people's profile in the name of Mr and Mrs Koboland angry. PM her instead undecided
Re: Damilola Adegbite's Birthday Celebration (Pictures) by Ruq: 10:15am On May 23, 2013
ogugua88:

Apparently she was going to take it of anywaiz, you could see she was wearing a bikini. so putting on a diff colour of panties might look like a mismatch.

Am not disputing the white panties on white trouser ish though. i also didn't feel it
Re: Damilola Adegbite's Birthday Celebration (Pictures) by Caracta(f): 10:15am On May 23, 2013
speedyboi:
Stop driving unnecessary attentions to people's profile in the name of Mr and Mrs Koboland angry. PM her instead undecided

sad sad cry cry
Re: Damilola Adegbite's Birthday Celebration (Pictures) by AroOkigbo(m): 12:25pm On May 23, 2013
J12: Is that in lagos?
No, it's Maiduguri.

1 Like

Re: Damilola Adegbite's Birthday Celebration (Pictures) by ivytechgurl: 2:45pm On May 23, 2013
Na wa oh' shay na only me see say she open leg so tay d v shapy toto dey show for all? wetin??
Re: Damilola Adegbite's Birthday Celebration (Pictures) by Confirmbabe(f): 5:54pm On May 23, 2013
Omo ti oraye oshi, omo toh fyn. She looks diffeerent tho.
Re: Damilola Adegbite's Birthday Celebration (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:59pm On May 23, 2013
Caracta:

sad sad cry cry

tongue
Re: Damilola Adegbite's Birthday Celebration (Pictures) by cfours: 6:00am On May 24, 2013
ogugua, why did you hide my post? all because I complimented Damilola Adeegbite and asked u who named u fashion police?
na wa o. this one is something else.

The lady looks great. stop hating. there is absolutely nothing wrong with her attire.
Re: Damilola Adegbite's Birthday Celebration (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:39am On May 24, 2013
[size=13pt]I never hated on her. I'm sure you can disagree with an opinion without being rude.[/size]
Re: Damilola Adegbite's Birthday Celebration (Pictures) by cfours: 6:43am On May 24, 2013
who named you fashion police? I ask again. what is rude about that?
all these mods abusing their powers sef
Re: Damilola Adegbite's Birthday Celebration (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:44am On May 24, 2013
[size=13pt]I don't think the "sharrap commot" was necessary. I would've hidden it if it was someone else you were addressing too.[/size]
Re: Damilola Adegbite's Birthday Celebration (Pictures) by cfours: 6:47am On May 24, 2013
well, I just looked at your previous post one of d first things I see is you calling another poster a "blind woman" for complimenting Jim iyke.
tell me u r not abusing ur power
Re: Damilola Adegbite's Birthday Celebration (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:49am On May 24, 2013
[size=13pt]Yes, a post to Modella. That's called banter. If she had a problem with it, then she'd let me know.[/size]
Re: Damilola Adegbite's Birthday Celebration (Pictures) by cfours: 6:50am On May 24, 2013
yadi yadi yada. u are the moderator with power to hide posts. if I had the power to hide all the posts that offend me, I would use it too.
anyway no problem. carry go

"haterade" has apparently also become an insultive word now (seeing my 2 hidden posts below). I think moderators should be strictly moderators. they should have limited ability to give their opinion on threads. it's unfair to regular posters who don't have ability to hide posts left and right just because someone's opinion hurt their feeling.
Re: Damilola Adegbite's Birthday Celebration (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:52am On May 24, 2013
[size=13pt]When you're a mod, then do so. Rude or insulting posts are not tolerated. Back on topic now please.[/size]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Enugu, Oyo Radio Stations Ban Naira Marley Songs Over Mohbad Death / Chacha Eke Bares Her Baby Bump In Red Maternity Gown (Photos) / Mimi Orjiekwe: Charles Billion Refusing Bride Price Refund, I Can’t Stay Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.