Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,882 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Chacha Eke Bares Her Baby Bump In Red Maternity Gown (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chacha Eke Bares Her Baby Bump In Red Maternity Gown (Photos) (22511 Views)

Nina Ivy Shows-Off Her Baby Bump In New Video / Pregnant Simi Unveils Her Baby Bump In Her 32nd Birthday Video / Heavily Pregnant Chioma Cooking For Davido In Skimpy Gown (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chacha Eke Bares Her Baby Bump In Red Maternity Gown (Photos) by Nobody: 2:41am On Dec 24, 2016
Charity Eke popularly known as Chacha Eke, who is happily married to a movie director Austin Faani, chacha is a Nigerian actress whose rise to fame came when she starred in the movie The End is Near, Chacha shared an adorable pregnancy photo of herself in a lovely maternity gown...

Source: http://vianaija.com/2016/12/chacha-eke-looks-so-lovely-and-adorable-with-her-pregnancy-in-her-maternity-gownphotos/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BOXubjYAKIt/?hl=en

Please who said that this woman isn't gorgeous?
Mehn.. I'm falling already!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chacha Eke Bares Her Baby Bump In Red Maternity Gown (Photos) by eezeribe(m): 3:26am On Dec 24, 2016
Na still normal pikin she go born,even with all the photographic effects on the pictures,she still looks swollen like any other heavily pregnant woman

14 Likes

Re: Chacha Eke Bares Her Baby Bump In Red Maternity Gown (Photos) by Idydarling(f): 3:40am On Dec 24, 2016
the guy above me, why are you still awake at this time huh?

6 Likes

Re: Chacha Eke Bares Her Baby Bump In Red Maternity Gown (Photos) by empress101(f): 5:30am On Dec 24, 2016
the two posters above me dnt sleep at night. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Chacha Eke Bares Her Baby Bump In Red Maternity Gown (Photos) by orisa37: 5:44am On Dec 24, 2016
She's a goddess too.

1 Like

Re: Chacha Eke Bares Her Baby Bump In Red Maternity Gown (Photos) by Nutase: 5:44am On Dec 24, 2016
Black is beautiful. Bleachers take note.

2 Likes

Re: Chacha Eke Bares Her Baby Bump In Red Maternity Gown (Photos) by moonnstar(f): 6:13am On Dec 24, 2016
Nwa marama,baby idi okay

2 Likes

Re: Chacha Eke Bares Her Baby Bump In Red Maternity Gown (Photos) by angelTI(f): 6:39am On Dec 24, 2016
Pregnancy shoot = nudity/semi nudity shoot

Happy delivery in advance madam
Re: Chacha Eke Bares Her Baby Bump In Red Maternity Gown (Photos) by Nobody: 6:44am On Dec 24, 2016
Nice one.. cool
Re: Chacha Eke Bares Her Baby Bump In Red Maternity Gown (Photos) by Nobody: 6:49am On Dec 24, 2016
I think the person below me have something to say........
Re: Chacha Eke Bares Her Baby Bump In Red Maternity Gown (Photos) by AmuEwu: 7:25am On Dec 24, 2016
[s]I hear say fine girls no dey shyte. Na true ?[/s]

1 Like

Re: Chacha Eke Bares Her Baby Bump In Red Maternity Gown (Photos) by KellyKertz(m): 7:38am On Dec 24, 2016
Those who give a Fvck re heading this way!!!

1 Like

Re: Chacha Eke Bares Her Baby Bump In Red Maternity Gown (Photos) by Nobody: 7:49am On Dec 24, 2016
fine woman...the way she will throw away that close and loosen her hair after this shoot ehn will surprise u...lolx....pregnancywahala

5 Likes

Re: Chacha Eke Bares Her Baby Bump In Red Maternity Gown (Photos) by Remyboyhefty(m): 9:56am On Dec 24, 2016
grin
Re: Chacha Eke Bares Her Baby Bump In Red Maternity Gown (Photos) by veekid(m): 10:21am On Dec 24, 2016
Who is she
Re: Chacha Eke Bares Her Baby Bump In Red Maternity Gown (Photos) by passyhansome(m): 10:24am On Dec 24, 2016
Luckily for you after birth and your daughter stroms on this pix oneday, may be later she decides to be a nudist on the internet, I hope you don't feel bad
Re: Chacha Eke Bares Her Baby Bump In Red Maternity Gown (Photos) by Drienzia: 10:25am On Dec 24, 2016
Na wa o. God just carry finess dash one person like say tomorrow nor de.. If I see myself mirror for I de confuse.. How mama and papa go fine pass pikin

1 Like

Re: Chacha Eke Bares Her Baby Bump In Red Maternity Gown (Photos) by MrPresident1: 10:25am On Dec 24, 2016
Won ti fun eleyi loyun, ta lo fun e loyun angry angry angry

You and that boy have been busy in the other room abi angry angry
Re: Chacha Eke Bares Her Baby Bump In Red Maternity Gown (Photos) by Greedgod: 10:26am On Dec 24, 2016
empress101:
the two posters above me dnt sleep at night. cheesy
u wil give me a cute child if u do ds 4 me

Re: Chacha Eke Bares Her Baby Bump In Red Maternity Gown (Photos) by legendte(m): 10:27am On Dec 24, 2016
Disgusting
Re: Chacha Eke Bares Her Baby Bump In Red Maternity Gown (Photos) by victorazy(m): 10:28am On Dec 24, 2016
The water in this beautiful lady eyes is more than the one in River Niger and she sabi art as well as to born pikin.

Wishing her safe delivery.

Chaw! Chaw!
Re: Chacha Eke Bares Her Baby Bump In Red Maternity Gown (Photos) by bettercreature(m): 10:28am On Dec 24, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Chacha Eke Bares Her Baby Bump In Red Maternity Gown (Photos) by Nobody: 10:37am On Dec 24, 2016
She looks like boiled YAM
Re: Chacha Eke Bares Her Baby Bump In Red Maternity Gown (Photos) by DaBullIT(m): 10:43am On Dec 24, 2016
Really ??
Re: Chacha Eke Bares Her Baby Bump In Red Maternity Gown (Photos) by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:50am On Dec 24, 2016
angry very nice but what I don't understand is why they must expose the home of the innocent baby before their arrival

1 Like

Re: Chacha Eke Bares Her Baby Bump In Red Maternity Gown (Photos) by wazobiang: 11:03am On Dec 24, 2016
For some women, as the stomach comes out, the reasoning also go out.
Re: Chacha Eke Bares Her Baby Bump In Red Maternity Gown (Photos) by SweetJoystick(m): 11:40am On Dec 24, 2016
Good for her
Re: Chacha Eke Bares Her Baby Bump In Red Maternity Gown (Photos) by lilkudos(m): 11:45am On Dec 24, 2016
Please what's the essence of this baby bump display on social media?? Are we suppose to sing hozanna and kumbaya.. Virgin Mary didn't flash anything. Save your dignity jooorhh
Re: Chacha Eke Bares Her Baby Bump In Red Maternity Gown (Photos) by holluwai(m): 11:52am On Dec 24, 2016
You go fear baby bump.
Re: Chacha Eke Bares Her Baby Bump In Red Maternity Gown (Photos) by Cletus77(m): 12:40pm On Dec 24, 2016
Why her face change like that? Too much make-up

1 Like

Re: Chacha Eke Bares Her Baby Bump In Red Maternity Gown (Photos) by mira4u: 12:47pm On Dec 24, 2016
I wish her a safe delivery
Re: Chacha Eke Bares Her Baby Bump In Red Maternity Gown (Photos) by Legend87(m): 12:50pm On Dec 24, 2016
Vianaija:
Charity Eke popularly known as Chacha Eke, who is happily married to a movie director Austin Faani, chacha is a Nigerian actress whose rise to fame came when she starred in the movie The End is Near, Chacha shared an adorable pregnancy photo of herself in a lovely maternity gown...

Source: http://vianaija.com/2016/12/chacha-eke-looks-so-lovely-and-adorable-with-her-pregnancy-in-her-maternity-gownphotos/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BOXubjYAKIt/?hl=en

Please who said that this woman isn't gorgeous?
Mehn.. I'm falling already!

Naturally beautiful but killing her beauty with make up.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tina Turner Weds Erwin Bach In Switzerland / Mimi Orjiekwe: Charles Billion Refusing Bride Price Refund, I Can’t Stay Married / Omoni Oboli Mourns The Death Of Sam Sarpong With Heartbreaking Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.