Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

Why Jahovahs Witness Use DANA plane crash to promot thier religion? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Jahovahs Witness Use DANA plane crash to promot thier religion? (1803 Views)

Seminarians Who Died In Auto-crash To Be Buried, See Their Names And Photos / Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) / Dr Myles Munroe And His Wife Dead In Plane Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Jahovahs Witness Use DANA plane crash to promot thier religion? by Itsfacts: 2:25pm On May 22, 2013
Usually when tragedy strikes, it brings out the very best in people. We remember our common bond of humanity and how easily the precious gift of life can be snatched away from us, and we show sympathy for those who have suffered loss – remembering that we could just as easily have experienced similar calamity.

[center]A report in the 2013 Yearbook implies that a Witness family who survived a plane crash that killed more than 150 people experienced “Jehovah’s hand”[/center]

However, if you are a high-control religious group that wants its followers to believe they have God’s backing, you might not always show the greatest humanity or sensitivity when disaster strikes. In particular, the Watch Tower Society seems to excel in caring only about the welfare of Jehovah’s Witnesses, repeatedly insinuating that such ones enjoy special protection from Jehovah – especially if they put kingdom interests first. A classic example of such self-interest and lack of empathy can be found in the latest 2013 Yearbook, now available for download from http://www.jw.org/download/?fileformat=PDF&output=html&pub=yb13&langwritten=E&option=TRGCHlZRQVNYVrXF&txtCMSLang=E

Pages 29 and 30 relate an experience from one Witness family whose home was destroyed when a plane crashed into their building in Lagos, Nigeria – killing all 153 passengers and an unknown number on the ground. The following CNN news report reveals the chaos following the accident, and the difficulty in retrieving the bodies from the wreckage…
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXh-9aG8sxM&feature=player_embedded

It is clear that the timing and location of this tragic crash were entirely coincidental, caused by either mechanical failure or human error. Local residents interviewed in the above report could count themselves extremely fortunate not to have been in the plane’s trajectory when it slammed into the packed Lagos suburb. Most people who heard of the accident all over the world will have felt overwhelming sympathy for those unfortunate to have lost their lives in this unforeseen catastrophe – not to mention their families and loved ones.

While individual survivors living nearby who are religious may feel inclined to thank God that they survived the incident, it is wholly inappropriate for an organization like the Watch Tower Society to attempt to capitalize on the tragedy by implying that one Witness family’s survival was due to divine protection because they had loyally attended their Sunday meeting. While this is not spelled out in the 2013 Yearbook article, it is unmistakably implied.

The final two paragraphs in the article read as follows…

[center]“‘If we had been at home,’ said Chinyere, ‘we would surely have died. After the disaster, we were left with only our meeting clothes, but we have our lives. The circuit overseer immediately set up a relief committee, and the brothers took good care of us. We are very grateful.’
Collins said: ‘My relatives who had been opposed to my being a Witness have changed their minds. One of them told me: ‘Your Jehovah answers prayers. Hold on to your God because he helps you.’ Another person said: ‘Whatever you have been doing to serve God, continue to do it whole-souled.’ We have truly seen Jehovah’s hand in our case. I am very happy.’” – 2013 Yearbook of Jehovah’s Witnesses, page 30.
[/center]

Witnesses reading the above will no doubt point to the article’s title, “The Brothers Took Good Care of Us,” and claim that any sentiments expressed in the experience allude to the gratitude of the family for the way their brothers supported them in the aftermath of the incident. However, when you read the above paragraphs at the end of the article, you notice that the “relief committee” set up for the family by the local Circuit Overseer is just a sidenote in the real purpose of the article, which is to drill home the importance of doing “whatever you have been doing to serve God” – meetings included.

[center]Facebook reaction reveals the true intent[/center]

If proof were needed of the true message behind this article, namely that attending meetings will protect you from catastrophic events, this is abundantly supplied by the reaction of ordinary Witnesses in comments made online. When one Facebook group called “Theocratic Ministry School” posted a copy of the experience, the post received over 500 likes. Here are some of the responses from Witnesses…

Potebele Solomon We should not forsake our christian;s meeting for any reasons.

Ibeh Ndubuisi Godson Our meeting are surely protective

Jennifer Chuka This show dat Jehovah deliver his people in a different ways.

Fayese Olaitan Abayo Jehovah will keep delivering his ppl

Justina Bisade Phillips Jehovah’s name is realy ‘a strong tower’ protecting his people.

Keisha Dj-Bubblelic Ious-Stith This is truly a lesson in obedience. This family clearly understood Jehovah’s instructions about not forsaking the gathering of ourselves together. This clearly served as a protection in more ways than just one!

Huldah Efenudu Jehovah really saves,cares….

Russell Ogbonna Stan firm (in the truth) and see the salvation of Jehovah

Makinde Taiwo Jehovah’s hand is never 2 short 2 help and rescue HIS PPLE.

Glory Festus It is very gud 2 obey Jehovah and nt 2 mis metings 4 any reasons

Eunice Olanrewaju Jehovah really cares about us and he loves us. may we never miss christian meetings cos nothing can be compare to it.

Cheryl Lebo Chidoba jehovah provides escape for the loyal….his servants will see what a mighty crag is he#singin# song 131

Adaeze Cessa Omoba Jehovah has always been our refuge and he will keep delivering his people

The above comments, which show complete ignorance and lack of empathy for the 150+ non-Witnesses who lost their lives in this tragedy, demonstrate that the true purpose behind the article was achieved. The Society wanted to convey the message that “Jehovah’s hand” protects those who obediently attend meetings, and this is precisely how it was understood by most Witnesses reading it.

In fact, if you are able to view the Facebook page, I would recommend that you take a moment to do so. A few conscientious and sensitive Witnesses actually tried in vain to quell the ignorance of their fellow worshippers by reminding them that “time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all.” (Eccl. 9:11) One poster called Janai Hall was accused of being an apostate simply for trying to be one such voice of reason. Overall, the brainwashed victims of Watchtower propaganda seemingly prevailed against the few who dared to contemplate the incident in context.

Where was Jehovah’s hand in Miami?

Another conscientious poster, Zach Broxton, reminded the Facebook group of a recent tragic accident in Miami on December 1st 2012, in which a bus carrying 32 Jehovah’s Witnesses to an assembly crashed into an overpass, killing two Witnesses and leaving four others severely injured. The JW.org report on the incident is available on http://www.jw.org/en/news/headlines/#mid702012039. you can search cnn for the news of the crash.

The obvious question would be, “where was Jehovah’s hand when this tragedy happened?” Again, you have Witnesses obediently following the Slave’s instructions to “not forsake” gathering together, but through a freak event they end up paying for their loyalty with their lives.

Both the Miami bus crash and the Nigeria plane crash were tragic accidents that could not have been foreseen. Both resulted in the loss of precious human life – one on a much larger scale than the other. In one of those incidents a Witness family survived by attending a meeting – in the other two Witnesses died and four were injured for showing the same loyalty. It is therefore beyond any reasonable doubt that Jehovah does not grant special protection to Jehovah’s Witnesses who obey the Watch Tower Society by congregating at meetings and assemblies, and yet this is what is unmistakably implied in the 2013 Yearbook article, as evidenced by the reaction of Witnesses on Facebook.

[center]A terrible witness[/center]

I shudder to think what relatives of the plane’s 153 crew members and passengers (or indeed those on the ground who died when it collided) would make of the Yearbook article after reading it. Imagine yourself reading the article through their eyes, and seeing one Witness family claim to have experienced “Jehovah’s hand” in the incident because they were spared a horrible death. Likely, you would not want to speak to a Jehovah’s Witness again for the rest of your life, and nobody would blame you for feeling that way.

Yes, the Yearbook article is a shocking example of propaganda on the part of the Society. It is a shameless attempt to promote the benefits of being a Witness by exploiting a deadly catastrophe that claimed the lives of many dozens of innocent people. I am only grateful that at least a small number of Witnesses were able to fight the indoctrination, and had the courage and soundness of mind to try to reason with their deluded fellow worshippers who appear to be well and truly under the grip of the Watchtower’s propaganda machine.

Interestingly,the Fb posters forget that only a few months ago in the same country in Nigeria, over 20 JWs, including children lost their lives tragically in a road accident while on their way to a district convention onthe back of truck. ..a few years ago 6 JWs and their non JW driver lost their lives in a road accident in Uganda on their way from the branch office dedication,they included four missionaries,a bethelite, and a branch committee member’s wife. .these sad events weren’t even mentioned in the yearbook…I wondered how the affected families thought when reading the yearbook report on the branch dedication with no mention of their loved ones who had devoted their lives to the full time ministry
This only shows just how the WBTS is insensitive and only cares about promoting their selfish agenda. .
All persons affected by such tragedies, whether JWs or not, are human beings with real feelings.
Re: Why Jahovahs Witness Use DANA plane crash to promot thier religion? by TRUCKMAN: 4:06pm On May 22, 2013
@ poster,
Should the witnesses not rejoice with those who rejoice?
The relive cometee set up both here and in Miami,did it take care of only the affected witnesses or inclusive of other none witness?
Have you approached any of the witnesses to find out what they think of peopels sorrow?

Do you really think that they PROMOT their religion using peopels sorrow?

I m not a regular commentator here but I like making enquiries before concluding.
@ poster,I suggest you conduct a comprehensive enquires about the witnesses and their public work as well as their take in human suffering,then you can sum up.
Re: Why Jahovahs Witness Use DANA plane crash to promot thier religion? by Itsfacts: 4:30pm On May 22, 2013
TRUCKMAN: @ poster,
Should the witnesses not rejoice with those who rejoice?
The relive cometee set up both here and in Miami,did it take care of only the affected witnesses or inclusive of other none witness?
Have you approached any of the witnesses to find out what they think of peopels sorrow?

Do you really think that they PROMOT their religion using peopels sorrow?

I m not a regular commentator here but I like making enquiries before concluding.
@ poster,I suggest you conduct a comprehensive enquires about the witnesses and their public work as well as their take in human suffering,then you can sum up.

you just asked question without answering the question. how come they didn't use their own tragic event to promote the work of God? that's the question you should ask. when people are crying you guys are rejoicing that Jahovah protects his people meaning the ones that died are not his people so he let them perish... you can rejoice by saying thank God they were not at home not the people posting on facebook how Jahovah protect his people.

and yes i think they promote it using other peoples sorrow. when that batmat cinema shoot out happened they did same thing. how no JW was killed bla bla bla...

if you read what i said fully you will notice how the ones who lost their lives in uganda n nigeria didnt make it to the yearbook. talking about inquiries... I already did it.
Re: Why Jahovahs Witness Use DANA plane crash to promot thier religion? by TRUCKMAN: 4:55pm On May 22, 2013
I asked those questions and I expect to get the answer from you,its not ment to be rhetorical.so pls supply answers then we can make a head_way.
NB. Witnesses DO NOT PROMOT RELIGIEON, THEY PROMOT GODS KINGDOM or GORVERNMENT.
I m expecting answers for those questions pls.
Re: Why Jahovahs Witness Use DANA plane crash to promot thier religion? by Itsfacts: 5:24pm On May 22, 2013
I think you didn't read my post then...

what they think of people sorrow are in the facebook post. you should read what i post and not make blind arguments. and the question also goes why dont they put the bus tragedy in the US that 2 members died in the year book? when tragedy like this happen and they boast how God save his people cause they were preaching and others who died they show no sorrow instead use the tragedy to promote why it is good to be a witness or always do field service is shocking... unless you remove your tin foil hat you will not see the answers to your question in the original post. like one of the facebook comment states that our meeting are surely protective!!! tell me how is that not promoting the jahovahs witness with the tragedy of other people?
Re: Why Jahovahs Witness Use DANA plane crash to promot thier religion? by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:57pm On May 22, 2013
Battling other denominations with the rock that crushed your own denomination.
Re: Why Jahovahs Witness Use DANA plane crash to promot thier religion? by ijawkid(m): 8:15pm On May 22, 2013
Itsfacts: I think you didn't read my post then...

what they think of people sorrow are in the facebook post. you should read what i post and not make blind arguments. and the question also goes why dont they put the bus tragedy in the US that 2 members died in the year book? when tragedy like this happen and they boast how God save his people cause they were preaching and others who died they show no sorrow instead use the tragedy to promote why it is good to be a witness or always do field service is shocking... unless you remove your tin foil hat you will not see the answers to your question in the original post. like one of the facebook comment states that our meeting are surely protective!!! tell me how is that not promoting the jahovahs witness with the tragedy of other people?

What about the many other experiences in previous year books that shows the tragic end of most or some JW's worldwide....what about experiences of JW's who have lost there lives in intense persecution,sicknesses etc and still kept there integrity....

Why don't you wait for subsequent year books to release the stories of other Witnesses??...is the 2013 year book the first and the last Year book to be released??....

And please don't misconstrue those real life storied of JW's to mean that the witnesses are seeking for customers ........

These stories are out there to encourage fellow JW's to keep there faith going in this dying world..............

I don't see how the year book for 2013 has now turned into a tool for dragging customers to the kingdom hall......

Going out for preaching is a priority to the JW's with or without disasters or calamity.............

The year book through out its history has always contained both sad and good news of the Witnesses worldwide.........all to encourage fellow witnesses.......

I don't know how that has become your problem so that you malign the JW's...

1 Like

Re: Why Jahovahs Witness Use DANA plane crash to promot thier religion? by Itsfacts: 8:44pm On May 22, 2013
ijawkid:

What about the many other experiences in previous year books that shows the tragic end of most or some JW's worldwide....what about experiences of JW's who have lost there lives in intense persecution,sicknesses etc and still kept there integrity....

Why don't you wait for subsequent year books to release the stories of other Witnesses??...is the 2013 year book the first and the last Year book to be released??....

And please don't misconstrue those real life storied of JW's to mean that the witnesses are seeking for customers ........

These stories are out there to encourage fellow JW's to keep there faith going in this dying world..............

I don't see how the year book for 2013 has now turned into a tool for dragging customers to the kingdom hall......

Going out for preaching is a priority to the JW's with or without disasters or calamity.............

The year book through out its history has always contained both sad and good news of the Witnesses worldwide.........all to encourage fellow witnesses.......

I don't know how that has become your problem so that you malign the JW's...

you know you guys always use "we are being persecuted" to promote the organization. especially the one in WW2 how the claim that only them was the religion who did not fight or was neutral. if a Jahovah's witness lost his life cause of someone else like maybe like how other Christians are dying world wide they will quickly put it in the book or use it to promote. What i am saying they should have put the people who died in car accident because of assembly world wide. not the Dana air crash.

And could you kindly guide me to other pages in the yearbook that speaks of tragedy? I will be grateful if you let me know more about this matter and compare how they present the info (ads).

and example of the advert is this statement! “My relatives who had been opposed to my being a Witness have changed their
minds. One of them told me: ‘Your Jehovah answers prayers" "Hold on to your God because he helps you.’ Another person said: ‘Whatever you have been doing to serve God, continue to do it whole-souled.’ We have truly seen Jehovah’s hand in our case. I am very happy.”
Re: Why Jahovahs Witness Use DANA plane crash to promot thier religion? by ijawkid(m): 9:06pm On May 22, 2013
Itsfacts:

you know you guys always use "we are being prosecuted" to promote the organization. especially the one in WW2 how the claim that only them was the religion who did not fight or was neutral. if a Jahovah's witness lost his life cause of someone else like maybe like how other Christians are dying world wide they will quickly put it in the book or use it to promote. What i am saying they should have put the people who died in car accident because of assembly world wide. not the Dana air crash

Then why don't you wait for subsequent year books before you run into conclusions that aren't founded??..........and if the JW's were persecuted for there neutral stand as to wars and even dying for keeping there integrity,what is wrong in publishing such experiences to strenghten the faith of many in other parts of the world who might in the future face such similar test of faith??...........when ever paul was persecuted his experience was related to the brothers and sisters to bolster there faith in keeping there integrity

These various happenings that occur amongst JW's take time before they are confirmed and compiled for publishing..........

Some of the experiences you read in the year books might not have happened that particular year of its being published or even the previous year....some experiences go as far back as the 1990's.........some experiences that occured last year can come up in future year books.....more to that these experiences can be flashed in the watchtower magazines......so don't expect that all experiences(bad and good) must be in the year book....

And you make the mistake when you use the word ""promote""......you make it sound like the witnesses are into some kind of money making business and so they need to publish these experiences just to gather customers..........

With or without these experiences you knw the JW's would be at peoples doors to proclaim the coming of Gods kingdom(which is the focal point of there ministry and not propagating stories just for advertisement sake with the intent of gathering customers) and so the year book does nothing but encourage fellow believers...it also keeps JW's abreast with the happenings of there fellow brothers around the world ,good or bad...............

You want to tell me you haven't read experiences of JW's who had to cope with debilatating illnesses that still kept on with the preachn work,some of them even dying??......these experiences only spur the JW's on in this troublesome times to never give up in the preaching work.....

Witnesses are well aware that disasters must strike and that we aren't immune.....

Both good and sad stories all add up to keep us going,,....

Thank you.....
Re: Why Jahovahs Witness Use DANA plane crash to promot thier religion? by Itsfacts: 9:11pm On May 22, 2013
this looks no less than promotion to me

and example of the advert is this statement! “My relatives who had been opposed to my being a Witness have changed their
minds. One of them told me: ‘Your Jehovah answers prayers" "Hold on to your God because he helps you.’ Another person said: ‘Whatever you have been doing to serve God, continue to do it whole-souled.’ We have truly seen Jehovah’s hand in our case. I am very happy.”

Please be informed if they stand neutral or dont engage i have no issues. but the propaganda that they make concerning that is what am about. Why make a statement like only JW dont go to war!!!!! we all know its not true and utter lie. statements like that are only use to promote and paint others with their propaganda.

could you kindly direct me to the pages you are talking about? so we could clear your stance. let us see how they present that tragic events your are talking about. the persecution and more.

Christians die in the northern part of our country what about places like iraq that you cant find JW operating? Christians die there also.

only us go door to door to preach is another lie. Mormons do it. other Christians do it. you need to understand why am saying JW use things like this to promote the organization. like many church organize fake testimonies is what just happened concerning the way she speaks about her neighbor who oppose her being a witness.
Re: Why Jahovahs Witness Use DANA plane crash to promot thier religion? by ijawkid(m): 9:40pm On May 22, 2013
Itsfacts: this looks no less than promotion to me

What is wrong in the above experience??.....
Is it wrong that Jehovah answers prayers if I may ask??.....what should the woman have said??...that Jah doesn't answer prayers??.....
Itsfacts:
Please be informed if they stand neutral or dont engage i have no issues. but the propaganda that they make concerning that is what am about. Why make a statement like only JW dont go to war!!!!! we all know its not true and utter lie. statements like that are only use to promote and paint others with their propaganda.
Where is it said that only JW don't go to war??........what you should have said is that JW's are virtually the one christian group who are neutral to wars and politics and are ready to die with there neutrality...remember that there sole reason for neutrality is because of Jesus' command and not for some other personal reasons......if you have seen any christian group that has consistently been neutral to the above please kindly inform me.......I am ready to learn......

Itsfacts:
could you kindly direct me to the pages you are talking about? so we could clear your stance. let us see how they present that tragic events your are talking about. the persecution and more.
I thought you had read all the year books from 1970 till date before coming out to make this bold claims..........since you are good at reading year books kindly go start from the 1970 year book and read them till the one of 2012........
Itsfacts:
Christians die in the northern part of our country what about places like iraq that you cant find JW operating? Christians die there also.
How does that stop the JW's from publishing the tragic events that befall there fellow brothers worldwide.....and who ever said that tragic events or effects of terrorism do not befall other persons who are not JW's??..........

Itsfacts:
only us go door to door to preach is another lie. Mormons do it. other Christians do it. you need to understand why am saying JW use things like this to promote the organization. like many church organize fake testimonies is what just happened concerning the way she speaks about her neighbor who oppose her being a witness.

And which organization has carried out The greatest preaching campaign consistently ever??...........when people knock on your door to preach which group would most come to your mind??......the JW's , the mormons or??.....

It is a basic fact that JW's top the chart when it comes to the house to house preaching work.......

You doubt that??........

And your thoughts on the experiences of these innocent persons being used to promote the organization is just your thought........

These experiences are a tool to encourage fellow christians as well as bring praises and honor to Jah......
Re: Why Jahovahs Witness Use DANA plane crash to promot thier religion? by Itsfacts: 9:55pm On May 22, 2013
So what prayers? was she praying that Jahovah should save her from the plane? How come it is the man that is saying her Jahovah answers prayer? what made him say that? did she pray for him?

Moravians (one of the very first Protestant religions dating back to the 1500's)
Brethern (Dunkards) groups, including
Church of the Brethren
Anabaptist groups, including
Mennonites (16th century group numbering 1.5 million)
Hutterites
Schwenkfelders
Bruderhof Communities
Amish (numbering approximately 200,000)
Society of Friends (Quakers)
Doukhobors - 17th century breakaway from Russian Orthodox
Molokans - 17th century breakaway from Russian Orthodox
Some Pentecostal groups such as the Pentecostal Charismatic Peace Fellowship
Seven Day Adventists
Community of Christ
Christadelphians
Worldwide Church of God
Pax Christi - A Catholic peace movement
Fellowship of Reconciliation - A group formed in 1914 to unite pacifists regardless of denomination. All major religious denominations have affiliated associations including
Anglican Pacifist Fellowship
Methodist Peace Fellowship
Baptist Peace Fellowship
Orthodox Peace Fellowship
Lutheran Peace Fellowship
Presbyterian Peace Fellowship

all this groups dont participate in war. below are statements from your society

The Watchtower is quick to point the finger at other religions for their involvement in war, labelling their followers as "children of the Devil slaughtering their spiritual brothers" (Awake! 1985 Dec 22 p.10). Witnesses are proclaimed as unique, the only loving religion on earth and the only one abstaining from particpation in warfare.

"In our century, which religion has obeyed this law of love? Surely not the religions of Christendom, for they have slaughtered one another by the tens of millions in two world wars and other conflicts. Jehovah's servants are unique in obeying the rule spoken by Peter and other apostles to a high court: "We must obey God as ruler rather than men." (Acts 5:29)" Watchtower 1990 Feb 1 p.22

i am only pointing out that people are persecuted too soon they will say only them are being persecuted like the say only them go door to door to preach. it is not which has carried out greatest preaching campaign are you not getting your fact from only one source? when you stay looking into other source or maybe remove the watchtower branded glasses and tin foil hat you are using you will see.
Re: Why Jahovahs Witness Use DANA plane crash to promot thier religion? by ijawkid(m): 10:16pm On May 22, 2013
Itsfacts: So what prayers? was she praying that Jahovah should save her from the plane? How come it is the man that is saying her Jahovah answers prayer? what made him say that? did she pray for him?

Moravians (one of the very first Protestant religions dating back to the 1500's)
Brethern (Dunkards) groups, including
Church of the Brethren
Anabaptist groups, including
Mennonites (16th century group numbering 1.5 million)
Hutterites
Schwenkfelders
Bruderhof Communities
Amish (numbering approximately 200,000)
Society of Friends (Quakers)
Doukhobors - 17th century breakaway from Russian Orthodox
Molokans - 17th century breakaway from Russian Orthodox
Some Pentecostal groups such as the Pentecostal Charismatic Peace Fellowship
Seven Day Adventists
Community of Christ
Christadelphians
Worldwide Church of God
Pax Christi - A Catholic peace movement
Fellowship of Reconciliation - A group formed in 1914 to unite pacifists regardless of denomination. All major religious denominations have affiliated associations including
Anglican Pacifist Fellowship
Methodist Peace Fellowship
Baptist Peace Fellowship
Orthodox Peace Fellowship
Lutheran Peace Fellowship
Presbyterian Peace Fellowship

all this groups dont participate in war. below are statements from your society

The Watchtower is quick to point the finger at other religions for their involvement in war, labelling their followers as "children of the Devil slaughtering their spiritual brothers" (Awake! 1985 Dec 22 p.10). Witnesses are proclaimed as unique, the only loving religion on earth and the only one abstaining from particpation in warfare.

"In our century, which religion has obeyed this law of love? Surely not the religions of Christendom, for they have slaughtered one another by the tens of millions in two world wars and other conflicts. Jehovah's servants are unique in obeying the rule spoken by Peter and other apostles to a high court: "We must obey God as ruler rather than men." (Acts 5:29)" Watchtower 1990 Feb 1 p.22

i am only pointing out that people are persecuted too soon they will say only them are being persecuted like the say only them go door to door to preach. it is not which has carried out greatest preaching campaign are you not getting your fact from only one source? when you stay looking into other source or maybe remove the watchtower branded glasses and tin foil hat you are using you will see.

And do these organizations remain neutral as to wars and politics world wide??......

We are not talking about a momentary support for peace......is these what these organizations are and are they ready to risk there lives to maintain strict neutrality??..........

Is the catholic peace movement you mentioned and all other affiliates not still members of there mother churches??...........

Can we say the catholic peace movement isn't part of the same catholic that its members would support wars or even engage in them in there various countries??........

Do the witnesses have a peace movement group or arm that opposes wars while the main organization engages in it??......

Are we talking about pacifist peace arms that are running as affiliates or are we talking about a whole organization consistently keeping and upholding strict neutrality as to wars and politics and are ready to die not engaging in the forgoing??......

Talkin about the preachn work can you please tell me which organization has carried out a world preaching house to house campaign as the JW's??......please I would like to know.......
Re: Why Jahovahs Witness Use DANA plane crash to promot thier religion? by Itsfacts: 10:45pm On May 22, 2013
ijawkid:

And do these organizations remain neutral as to wars and politics world wide??......

We are not talking about a momentary support for peace......is these what these organizations are and are they ready to risk there lives to maintain strict neutrality??..........

Is the catholic peace movement you mentioned and all other affiliates not still members of there mother churches??...........

Can we say the catholic peace movement isn't part of the same catholic that its members would support wars or even engage in them in there various countries??........

Do the witnesses have a peace movement group or arm that opposes wars while the main organization engages in it??......

Are we talking about pacifist peace arms that are running as affiliates or are we talking about a whole organization consistently keeping and upholding strict neutrality as to wars and politics and are ready to die not engaging in the forgoing??......

Talkin about the preachn work can you please tell me which organization has carried out a world preaching house to house campaign as the JW's??......please I would like to know.......

I presented answers to your claim and you are still asking if the remain neutral to politics and war worldwide. dont say it is momentary or you are shocked to see that many religious groups dont go to war? catholic is universal roman catholic is different. because you read catholic peace moment means they you know about them? why are you looking for loop holes?

if i present the information you will start looking for loop holes again. anyway i mention Mormons.
church of christ
assembly of God
etc. they all preach door to door and other preach in some form or the other like standing in market place etc. world wide many churches are reaching people even church like redeemed so you guys should not use that to brag and promote also
Re: Why Jahovahs Witness Use DANA plane crash to promot thier religion? by ijawkid(m): 11:34pm On May 22, 2013
Itsfacts:

I presented answers to your claim and you are still asking if the remain neutral to politics and war worldwide. dont say it is momentary or you are shocked to see that many religious groups dont go to war? catholic is universal roman catholic is different. because you read catholic peace moment means they you know about them? why are you looking for loop holes?

i aint shocked my bro.....i knew what i meant when i said the witnesses are the one christian group widely known worldwide for there strict consistent neutrality as to wars and politics,,,,........
Itsfacts:
if i present the information you will start looking for loop holes again. anyway i mention Mormons.
church of christ
assembly of God
etc. they all preach door to door and other preach in some form or the other like standing in market place etc. world wide many churches are reaching people even church like redeemed so you guys should not use that to brag and promote also

and you would want to argue that these organizations carry out a worlwide door to door preaching campaign as much as do the witnesses??....

even you know better......out of 5 persons who would knock at your door claiming to preach the goodnews of Gods kingdom how many are JW's and those that arent ....??you do the maths....

mind you i have not said i dont see other denominations go out door to door...

even in movies people crack jokes when they hear knocks on there doors saying ::it might be the Jehovahs Witnesses::....

which organization engages in this preaching work consistently worldwide even in the severest of situations??....
Re: Why Jahovahs Witness Use DANA plane crash to promot thier religion? by Itsfacts: 11:48pm On May 22, 2013
ijawkid:

i aint shocked my bro.....i knew what i meant when i said the witnesses are the one christian group widely known worldwide for there strict consistent neutrality as to wars and politics,,,,........

and you would want to argue that these organizations carry out a worlwide door to door preaching campaign as much as do the witnesses??....

even you know better......out of 5 persons who would knock at your door claiming to preach the goodnews of Gods kingdom how many are JW's and those that arent ....??you do the maths....

mind you i have not said i dont see other denominations go out door to door...

even in movies people crack jokes when they hear knocks on there doors saying ::it might be the Jehovahs Witnesses::....

which organization engages in this preaching work consistently worldwide even in the severest of situations??....

now you put strict on it ni? what part of they don't get involved do you not grasp? why use English words like strict trying to differentiate your JW?

then you bring competition again to the matter? they preach in all the lands they are found don't if they do it once a week or 2 weeks or once a month they go out for preaching that is the koko. not everywhere there are some places you wont find JW some well know countries big countries or by simplifying they don't have Kingdom Hall in those place.

your idea of competition just show the fact of boasting and how you people use it to promote your self however it is not only we preach don't go to war anymore it is now who is strict in not going to war like us or who go to preach frequently like us.
Re: Why Jahovahs Witness Use DANA plane crash to promot thier religion? by ijawkid(m): 6:58am On May 23, 2013
Itsfacts:

now you put strict on it ni? what part of they don't get involved do you not grasp? why use English words like strict trying to differentiate your JW?

then you bring competition again to the matter? they preach in all the lands they are found don't if they do it once a week or 2 weeks or once a month they go out for preaching that is the koko. not everywhere there are some places you wont find JW some well know countries big countries or by simplifying they don't have Kingdom Hall in those place.

your idea of competition just show the fact of boasting and how you people use it to promote your self however it is not only we preach don't go to war anymore it is now who is strict in not going to war like us or who go to preach frequently like us.

Nobody is in a competition..once again you are forcing your thoughts on the actions of the JW's.........

Experiences are related you say it is been done to promote the organization::: so that what would happen??........customers would come abi??........innocent persons gave there experience of there survival of a tragic situation and all you could do is paint them black..........

And as regards wars and politics consistency should be the watch word.........

What ever a christian is on about being consistent and being steadfast is what matters....that is why it is emphasized that he that endures to the end is the one that would be saved.......

Like I have said and if you have proof to dispute it you can.....the JW's are the one christian group which have carried out the door to door preaching campaign like no other group in recent times.......is it a lie??........

There is no need for boasting..its just what it is..........

Comparisons are not for boasting they are for bringing out facts......

Like I said wait for year books to come so that you would read other stories........or you could keep an eye on the watchtower to read d experiences (good or bad) of others........

Coming here to taint the name of the JW's alluding that there experiences are a way of promoting the organization to gain customers is just a cheap lie.........

Jehovahs witnesses promote only Gods kingdom and are willing to die doing that..........
Re: Why Jahovahs Witness Use DANA plane crash to promot thier religion? by Itsfacts: 8:19am On May 23, 2013
ijawkid:

Nobody is in a competition..once again you are forcing your thoughts on the actions of the JW's.........

Experiences are related you say it is been done to promote the organization::: so that what would happen??........customers would come abi??........innocent persons gave there experience of there survival of a tragic situation and all you could do is paint them black..........

And as regards wars and politics consistency should be the watch word.........

What ever a christian is on about being consistent and being steadfast is what matters....that is why it is emphasized that he that endures to the end is the one that would be saved.......

Like I have said and if you have proof to dispute it you can.....the JW's are the one christian group which have carried out the door to door preaching campaign like no other group in recent times.......is it a lie??........

There is no need for boasting..its just what it is..........

Comparisons are not for boasting they are for bringing out facts......

Like I said wait for year books to come so that you would read other stories........or you could keep an eye on the watchtower to read d experiences (good or bad) of others........

Coming here to taint the name of the JW's alluding that there experiences are a way of promoting the organization to gain customers is just a cheap lie.........

Jehovahs witnesses promote only Gods kingdom and are willing to die doing that..........

the problem dude is!!! you wont accept the fact presented. Why are you talking about consistency? they have never supported war my dude or politics!!!!! in fact you should provide proof of them going to war.
the thing is you are surprised to know what you know about only you guys not going to war is not true now you speak about consistency and dude no need for that they have never been to supported war before so end this particular argument.

Well from what you said it is competition, if people go to preach like I said earlier rebottle was a month or week or 2 weeks it doesn't matter they go to preach. it is you who was saying if they preach frequently like you guys and again no one is competing with JW and when you use that statement or publish it in your magazines it goes to show how the use such the to promote their organization and incase you don't know the magazine comes to my door sometimes which brings out comparison like that or brag. Only we don't support war every other religion support war a clueless person will fall for that trick if he doesn't know many other religion don't support it either and therefore that is promotion. if they can say we don't go to war and this is why it is different when they try to force the whole religion into participation or supporting war it is a different case.

look it is simple read the yearbook I ask you to show me page of other JW that died going to assembly in Nigeria US and other African countries like my original post stated you didn't. They talk about Jahovahs hand in saving those family I would thank BabaGod they were not at home they are not the only ones who survived and they were not in the plane and survived they were just not at home! yet the statement.

"If we had been at home,’ said Chinyere, ‘we would surely have died. After the disaster, we were left with only our meeting clothes, but we have our lives. The circuit overseer immediately set up a relief committee, and the brothers took good care of us. We are very grateful.’
Collins said: ‘My relatives who had been opposed to my being a Witness have changed their minds. One of them told me: ‘Your Jehovah answers prayers. Hold on to your God because he helps you.’ Another person said: ‘Whatever you have been doing to serve God, continue to do it whole-souled.’ We have truly seen Jehovah’s hand in our case. I am very happy.’” – 2013 Yearbook of Jehovah’s Witnesses, page 30"

Witnesses reading the above will no doubt point to the article’s title, “The Brothers Took Good Care of Us,” and claim that any sentiments expressed in the experience allude to the gratitude of the family for the way their brothers supported them in the aftermath of the incident. However, when you read the above paragraphs at the end of the article, you notice that the “relief committee” set up for the family by the local Circuit Overseer is just a side note in the real purpose of the article, which is to drill home the importance of doing “whatever you have been doing to serve God” – meetings included.

these are quotes from the original post which points out the message they are trying to pass.

you can say comparing is not boasting fact is you guys boast with it even if it is not true you always try to apply such thing as attributes only you people have.
Re: Why Jahovahs Witness Use DANA plane crash to promot thier religion? by ijawkid(m): 9:58am On May 23, 2013
itsfact....it is your own opinion if you feel witnesses use there live experiences totrick people into being JW's...that is your opinion.....but what you should avoid is saying it is a fact....the year book experiences like i told you is mainly for fellow witnesses to upbuild them and not a tool for decieving people outside the organization...if relatives of the victim say that it was Jehovahs hand that indeed saved the victim in question how does that now amount to a trick by the JW's..infact experiences like this brings glory to GOD....and if we consider the facts it is true that his attending meetings was what saved him..wether we like it or not its just the truth...this experience is not even a means to tell people that when u attend meetings then all your problems are gone and that you would never get involved in tragedy...NO....it only butresses d fact that we should not forsake d gathering of ourselves and that in infinitessimal ways it can be a protectionFINISH...trying to build a mountain out of this little experience is what bothers me...it is not like the experience was stage managed or that or it didnt even happen at all neither was the story concocted......

so i dont know why u have to make claims that the JWs used the DANA tragedy to promote there organization..that is wrong my bro...totally wrong....the many who become JW do not become witnesses as a result of personal experiences of other witnesses,rather it is through a thorough bible study discussion....

and once again we arent in a competition....no one is in a competition with anybody....thats another false assertion....the JWs arent a desperate group of christians....i didnt even have to make any statement about there preaching work...the many who are non witnesses would attest to the facts being said here about preaching....

it is known that your aim of opening this thread is to malign the JWs and term them as liars and peddlers of personal experiences just to gain cheap publicity and to gather customers.....

when youre done with that i guess you would be satisfied...uh??...
Re: Why Jahovahs Witness Use DANA plane crash to promot thier religion? by Itsfacts: 10:32am On May 23, 2013
ijawkid: itsfact....it is your own opinion if you feel witnesses use there live experiences totrick people into being JW's...that is your opinion.....but what you should avoid is saying it is a fact....the year book experiences like i told you is mainly for fellow witnesses to upbuild them and not a tool for decieving people outside the organization...if relatives of the victim say that it was Jehovahs hand that indeed saved the victim in question how does that now amount to a trick by the JW's..infact experiences like this brings glory to GOD....and if we consider the facts it is true that his attending meetings was what saved him..wether we like it or not its just the truth...this experience is not even a means to tell people that when u attend meetings then all your problems are gone and that you would never get involved in tragedy...NO....it only butresses d fact that we should not forsake d gathering of ourselves and that in infinitessimal ways it can be a protectionFINISH...trying to build a mountain out of this little experience is what bothers me...it is not like the experience was stage managed or that or it didnt even happen at all neither was the story concocted......

so i dont know why u have to make claims that the JWs used the DANA tragedy to promote there organization..that is wrong my bro...totally wrong....the many who become JW do not become witnesses as a result of personal experiences of other witnesses,rather it is through a thorough bible study discussion....

and once again we arent in a competition....no one is in a competition with anybody....thats another false assertion....the JWs arent a desperate group of christians....i didnt even have to make any statement about there preaching work...the many who are non witnesses would attest to the facts being said here about preaching....

it is known that your aim of opening this thread is to malign the JWs and term them as liars and peddlers of personal experiences just to gain cheap publicity and to gather customers.....

when youre done with that i guess you would be satisfied...uh??...

but I point out the lies of only them don't participate in war or politically neutral and also only them do door to door preaching. then quickly you change how frequently other did not participate or preach door to door!! which makes it clear the competition that you are presenting.

there are better news like there was bus accident two of our members lost their lives but thank jahovah others were saved... what i say is what I saw in the article. people do things indirectly and one thing might have different factual meaning so am not just trying to say they promote but it is what it is.

it is my opinion yes but something gave me that opinion and anyone who looks into the matter will understand it. I have seen JW attack churches for advertising programs on TV. to my grasp JW don't advertise things on tv. they try to be different. they try not to call their selves Christians they try not to call their KingDom hall church they always try to be different and they always generalize when a person do something in a church. funny thing is after the roman catholic church about gay and child abuse in church they are next. and what makes matters worst is that they hide such acts from the congregation and dis-fellowship victims who go to the police. those kind of scenario never makes it to their magazine but the one other churches like catholic church do makes it to their magazine.

I am saying this because I see double standard all the time. I have watched you attack many religious group so you should be able to see your being in the same fry pan. and this is not because of you or JW. I am not going to side any where I just speak things as I see it. if it is winners chapel I speak RCCG I speak. this is one case I found disturbing that is why you see it here.

in the facebook comment you see how no sympathy for the people who lost love ones or their lives was shown. all the JW commenting was annoying the one who tries to correct them they call him apostate!!! aside that you people find delight in the teaching of how God will destroy every non JW and in Armageddon and I think that is the reason they don't show it. they don't care if someone is kind or wicked or a murderer. all they know is he is not a JW so no sympathy should be shown.
Re: Why Jahovahs Witness Use DANA plane crash to promot thier religion? by ugbo(m): 12:28pm On May 23, 2013
Ijawkid and itsfact. I want to make a bold claim. Both of you have had something to do with JW. The terms being employed and they way they are used, are JW speak. itsfacts you were a former JW.

Ijawkid. Please take a look again at what itsfact wrote. I think his post is largely right. Although they did not come out to say Jehovah protected those people from the Dana crash, however they quoted what other people say, gave it prominence, put in such a way that it would sit in the subconcious of the reader as if they were facts. It is sublimal, suggestive. Hence the facebook support and related comments.

The very day you start to actually study the claims of JW and scriptures without the watchtower, that very day the scales in your eyes will fall off.

Address the issues, don't attack the individual.
Re: Why Jahovahs Witness Use DANA plane crash to promot thier religion? by Itsfacts: 12:45pm On May 23, 2013
ugbo: Ijawkid and itsfact. I want to make a bold claim. Both of you have had something to do with JW. The terms being employed and they way they are used, are JW speak. itsfacts you were a former JW.

Ijawkid. Please take a look again at what itsfact wrote. I think his post is largely right. Although they did not come out to say Jehovah protected those people from the Dana crash, however they quoted what other people say, gave it prominence, put in such a way that it would sit in the subconcious of the reader as if they were facts. It is sublimal, suggestive. Hence the facebook support and related comments.

The very day you start to actually study the claims of JW and scriptures without the watchtower, that very day the scales in your eyes will fall off.

Address the issues, don't attack the individual.

I give you a thousand pluses for this you contribution because I am trying to let him know they are indirectly sending a message and also point out the evidence as per the facebook comments. and I was never a JW. I just try to make them understand that in as much as they have something to say about other religion they too have their own fair share of cons.
Re: Why Jahovahs Witness Use DANA plane crash to promot thier religion? by howlongthislife: 1:54pm On May 23, 2013
talking about military and war.

I think the JWs are not even in any of the armed forces in all countries all over the world.

This to me is an outstanding fact.

Most of the world Religion have their members in the military.

As christians, if other christian denomination can steer clear from war and go as far as not having "any" of their members in the military, it will really go along way to project the person of Jesus and the "way" he started while on earth.

What love is there when if JW in Nigeria were to kill JW in Cameroon during war via military service?

Is that the way to follow christ instruction to "have love among yourselves" as his disciples?

1 Like

Re: Why Jahovahs Witness Use DANA plane crash to promot thier religion? by Itsfacts: 2:24pm On May 23, 2013
howlongthislife: talking about military and war.

I think the JWs are not even in any of the armed forces in all countries all over the world.

This to me is an outstanding fact.

Most of the world Religion have their members in the military.

As christians, if other christian denomination can steer clear from war and go as far as not having "any" of their members in the military, it will really go along way to project the person of Jesus and the "way" he started while on earth.

What love is there when if JW in Nigeria were to kill JW in Cameroon during war via military service?

Is that the way to follow christ instruction to "have love among yourselves" as his disciples?

this is what I am talking about. now you came and add police to the term. please note that people are not dictated by wordly men. JW have rules, they cant join police if you join they will remove you. you are not allowed to enter another church if you do they will remove you. you are not even allowed to paint a church if you do they will remove you. other church teach the word of God hoping it will change you. they are not forcing you on how to leave your life someone cannot be force to change else he will be pretentious of which you know many JW who come to preach are weed smokers and fornicators. some one I know that sleeps with girls anyhow in uniben goes for preaching.

do you know Jesus have army?

why Does he have army?

is there a ruler in heaven? why does heaven have a ruler?

if God BABA GOD is ruling and angels in heaven still break the law! how will it be on earth if there is no ruler?

no police to enforce the law?

same law that protects you. do you think JW will exist if law doesn't exist right before Jesus was born?

does a nation have a right to protect it self?

Can you tell me why they go to the police when they have problem?
Re: Why Jahovahs Witness Use DANA plane crash to promot thier religion? by howlongthislife: 2:27pm On May 23, 2013
@topic.

The JWs GB clearly teach that satan is the ruler of this world and does not have what it takes(power) to protect all humans couple with the fact that satan is deceitful.

As such, they teach that "time and unforseen occurances" befall all person.

See the book "what does the bible really teach" the topic that says: "why do human suffer"?

(I think it is in chapter 11).

I dont know who will survive an accident that will not be greatfull but rather start cursing his survival though he sympathies with others.

I think the conclusion of the FB people you quoted should be treated as what it is, "their opinion".

Or, are you rather saying that the JW GB has started teaching that God offers selected protection only to the jws in this world that they say is ruled by satan?

If that is what you are saying, why do they still preach world ove for the Kingdom of God to come?

Or, is it that you so hate them that you dont wish to see them happy or you DOT want to see anything good about them?

The JW teach that this system is full of problem, as such, people should NOT fail to make plans to accomodate the promise kingdom of God that Jesus ask his followers to pray for:

"After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. "Thy kingdom come". Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven. " (Matthew 6:9-10).

Please, my friend, rejoys with those who rejoyce, and mourn with those who mourn the bible says.

No church is happy to loose it members, and that include the JW.

It is also natural, for theist to thank God When something good happened to them. No?

That is a fact whether you like it or not.

Thank you my friend.

1 Like

Re: Why Jahovahs Witness Use DANA plane crash to promot thier religion? by Itsfacts: 2:47pm On May 23, 2013
howlongthislife: @topic.

The JWs GB clearly teach that satan is the ruler of this world and does not have what it takes(power) to protect all humans couple with the fact that satan is deceitful.

As such, they teach that "time and unforseen occurances" befall all person.

See the book "what does the bible really teach" the topic that says: "why do human suffer"?

(I think it is in chapter 11).

I dont know who will survive an accident that will not be greatfull but rather start cursing his survival though he sympathies with others.

I think the conclusion of the FB people you quoted should be treated as what it is, "their opinion".

Or, are you rather saying that the JW GB has started teaching that God offers selected protection only to the jws in this world that they say is ruled by satan?

If that is what you are saying, why do they still preach world ove for the Kingdom of God to come?

Or, is it that you so hate them that you dont wish to see them happy or you DOT want to see anything good about them?

The JW teach that this system is full of problem, as such, people should NOT fail to make plans to accomodate the promise kingdom of God that Jesus ask his followers to pray for:

"After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. "Thy kingdom come". Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven. " (Matthew 6:9-10).

Please, my friend, rejoys with those who rejoyce, and mourn with those who mourn the bible says.

No church is happy to loose it members, and that include the JW.

It is also natural, for theist to thank God When something good happened to them. No?

That is a fact whether you like it or not.

Thank you my friend.

you did not answer any of my question. and Yes she didn't survive the crash she wasn't at the scene she is not a survivor. She should thank God I didn't say she shouldn't. my case is no sympathy for those who lost their lives and yes the facebook opinion is a result of the news and her testimony for them to call their brother apostate cause he should sympathy is enough proof. like I said a better article for the year book would have be I was inside the bus and Jahovah saved my life based on the bus accident in US that 2 JW died. they should have put that one and let the survivors inside the bus speaks and not a girl that wasn't a survivor. she was not in the plane not close to the scene how can she be a survivor? People who didn't go to work the day world trade center was hit are they considered survivors?

Refusal to participate in military service, even in alternative civilian service, is a Watchtower Society "tradition of men" (Mk 7:8 NWT), not a Biblical teaching. Apart from the many times in the Old Testament where the Israelites were not only commanded to fight military wars, they were told by Jehovah that he was fighting through them (e.g. Dt 1:30; Josh 10:14,42; 23:3,10; 1Sam 15:18, etc); in the New Testament when Roman soldiers asked John the Baptist "What shall we also do?" he did not say, "do not participate in military service" but rather told them, "Do not harass anybody or accuse anybody falsely, but be satisfied with YOUR provisions" (Lk 3:14 NWT). And then there was "Cornelius, an army officer ... a devout man and one fearing God together with all his household ... and made supplication to God continually" (Acts 10:1-3 NWT); who was visited by an angel who said to him, "Your prayers and gifts of mercy have ascended as a remembrance before God" (Acts 10:4 NWT). Later the Apostle Peter met Cornelius and described him as a "man that fears him [God] and works righteousness" (Acts 10:34-35 NWT). Not a word from either the angel or Peter that Cornelius should refuse to participate in military service!

are you saying john the Baptist gave them wrong advice? why peter describe a military man as God fearing man?

yes satan wants to destroy he has huge influence in the world today... but that doesn't mean if I am a Governor or president I am owned by him. same things government do normal civilians do too. in fact they do it before they become governor. or are you saying the devil is using police and military to protect Gods people? why him no just command the government to slaughter all Christians immediately over centuries upon centuries?
Re: Why Jahovahs Witness Use DANA plane crash to promot thier religion? by howlongthislife: 3:04pm On May 23, 2013
Itsfacts:

this is what I am talking about. now you came and add police to the term.

You are a very big dishonest lying fellow.

Where did i say "police" in that post up there?

Is it the police that go to war when two countries goes to war?
(i left my anger at home, if not i will have given you what u deserve. Lol)

Itsfacts:
please note that people are not dictated by wordly men.
christians are followers of christ.
Christians should not do what christ will not do while he was on earth.

Itsfacts:
JW have rules, they cant join police if you join they will remove you.

you are a liar. Shameless in deed.

Itsfacts:
you are not allowed to enter another church if you do they will remove you. you are not even allowed to paint a church if you do they will remove you. other church teach the word of God hoping it will change you.

so, the GB follow each JW every to sanction them or the individual excersis his freewill and conscience?

You would have hated Yahweh that had ask the Israelite not to engage in interfaith with the nations all around them.

Each JW decides on those. But, do JW hate the people of other religion but yet went to their houses and preach to them? You be the judge.

Itsfacts:
they are not forcing you on how to leave your life someone cannot be force to change else he will be pretentious of which you know many JW who come to preach are weed smokers and fornicators. some one I know that sleeps with girls anyhow in uniben goes for preaching.

where you like that ^ when you were one of them? No wander you did not last.

When you said that, you forget that the jws are the only group that implement the Disfellowship instructions in the bible to the detail. Where you Disfellowship? Smh.

"I wrote unto you in an epistle not to company with fornicators: Yet not altogether with the fornicators of this world, or with the covetous, or extortioners, or with idolaters; for then must ye needs go out of the world. But now I have written unto you not to keep company, if any man that is called a brother be a fornicator, or covetous, or an idolater, or a railer, or a drunkard, or an extortioner; with such an one no not to eat. For what have I to do to judge them also that are without? do not ye judge them that are within? But them that are without God judgeth. Therefore put away from among yourselves that wicked person." (1 Corinthians 5:9-13).
=====

Itsfacts:

do you know Jesus have army?

Nonsense! How old are you?
I doubt i can continue to discuss with you.

You dont know what the bible says.

Itsfacts:

no police to enforce the law?

Nonsense!

Itsfacts:

same law that protects you. do you think JW will exist if law doesn't exist right before Jesus was born?

you are arguing against your imagination.

Itsfacts:

Can you tell me why they go to the police when they have problem?

Am done with this infant.

Go have a life, and if possible, "sin no more".

The truth that JW dont join army is biting you.

Bye.
Re: Why Jahovahs Witness Use DANA plane crash to promot thier religion? by TRUCKMAN: 3:27pm On May 23, 2013
@ itsfcats
I m sure you are yet to read all the pages of 2013 year book of JW.
I ll like you to read pages 34 to 41,note the experiences of individual and the organisation.
...The family survived, reason...they were not at home.they were obeying Heb 10v24,25
...Relive cometee was set up,reason..they were left with their meeting cloth.
...Friends and neighbours sympathise and congratulate them,reason..its normal thing in such event.
...The coupel said if they had been at home they would ve died.relatives encourage them to hold on to their god, is that bad?

What would you ve done if were involved in an accident and you survived? Cry or thank god?

We acknowledge that time and unforseen occurrence happens to every one including the JWs
It dose not however rule out the fact that when either good or bad happens to a JW we should not rejoice or sympathise with them.
Go through pages 34_41,you ll see that both good and bad experience
Of the witnesses,they are published to build our faith.

NB,remove any sentiment .
Re: Why Jahovahs Witness Use DANA plane crash to promot thier religion? by Itsfacts: 3:38pm On May 23, 2013
howlongthislife:

You are a very big dishonest lying fellow.

Where did i say "police" in that post up there?

Is it the police that go to war when two countries goes to war?
(i left my anger at home, if not i will have given you what u deserve. Lol)

christians are followers of christ.
Christians should not do what christ will not do while he was on earth.

you are a liar. Shameless in deed.

so, the GB follow each JW every to sanction them or the individual excersis his freewill and conscience?

You would have hated Yahweh that had ask the Israelite not to engage in interfaith with the nations all around them.

Each JW decides on those. But, do JW hate the people of other religion but yet went to their houses and preach to them? You be the judge.

where you like that ^ when you were one of them? No wander you did not last.

When you said that, you forget that the jws are the only group that implement the Disfellowship instructions in the bible to the detail. Where you Disfellowship? Smh.

"I wrote unto you in an epistle not to company with fornicators: Yet not altogether with the fornicators of this world, or with the covetous, or extortioners, or with idolaters; for then must ye needs go out of the world. But now I have written unto you not to keep company, if any man that is called a brother be a fornicator, or covetous, or an idolater, or a railer, or a drunkard, or an extortioner; with such an one no not to eat. For what have I to do to judge them also that are without? do not ye judge them that are within? But them that are without God judgeth. Therefore put away from among yourselves that wicked person." (1 Corinthians 5:9-13).
=====

Nonsense! How old are you?
I doubt i can continue to discuss with you.

You dont know what the bible says.

Nonsense!

you are arguing against your imagination.

Am done with this infant.

Go have a life, and if possible, "sin no more".

The truth that JW dont join army is biting you.

Bye.

how am I lying go and join police as witness and see what will happen? just because you did not mention police doesn't not mean am saying lies. your stands on police government and military is what I just presented. the police doesn't go to war doesn't mean JW accept them. Please go look at your magazine on that issue.

did Christ ever use nairaland? so we should not do that. Men who said playing chess is prohibited and they will can remove someone who plays a game like that. did Jesus ever ban anyone not to paint a church or fix a light bulb in a church? if that is my profession why will those men stop me? hence that is dictating!!

stop calling me liar about the police issue that is a fact they cant even vote not to talk about joining police. Can you give me an example of any JW who went and join the police?

if the JW will let me marry someone who is not a JW then I will know they let someone have a free will. they are not the only Group who do that dis-fellowship thing and I don't think that is right also. Shunning of love ones, brothers and sisters and even cause marriage to break apart same JW who says only of adultery bases should marriage be split are ok if a man or woman divorce because of one is dis-fellowshipped.

am not a kid and am not talking out of ignorance. revelation says he will come with his army in Armageddon battle you people always teach about Armageddon you should know that.

you can say nonsense all you want. Fact or koko is when someone steal your thing or kidnap you the first number or place you go to is police.

it is not imagination ni. its fact ni!! Without law no one will survive even as there was law in heaven satan and other angels disobey it. So that is another fact.

you never provided any reasonable argument all you do is call me liar and non sense without any argument why my words are non sense and the only thing you can do is run like you did in the end because you cant counter what is facts.
Re: Why Jahovahs Witness Use DANA plane crash to promot thier religion? by Itsfacts: 3:54pm On May 23, 2013
TRUCKMAN: @ itsfcats
I m sure you are yet to read all the pages of 2013 year book of JW.
I ll like you to read pages 34 to 41,note the experiences of individual and the organisation.
...The family survived, reason...they were not at home.they were obeying Heb 10v24,25
...Relive cometee was set up,reason..they were left with their meeting cloth.
...Friends and neighbours sympathise and congratulate them,reason..its normal thing in such event.
...The coupel said if they had been at home they would ve died.relatives encourage them to hold on to their god, is that bad?

What would you ve done if were involved in an accident and you survived? Cry or thank god?

We acknowledge that time and unforseen occurrence happens to every one including the JWs
It dose not however rule out the fact that when either good or bad happens to a JW we should not rejoice or sympathise with them.
Go through pages 34_41,you ll see that both good and bad experience
Of the witnesses,they are published to build our faith.

NB,remove any sentiment .

I have already talked about cases like to talk about being persecuted for things like the page you ask me to check it helps them win hearts and mind. I would have love them to put the amount of JW who are committing suicide every year as a result of their policies. The Palestinians use human shield to attack when they receive response they will cry that Israel is killing children but their main agenda is win hearts and mind.

they Got the excessive tax I know the French government na thief but they did not talk about the child abuse case they lost in which the have to pay millions to the victim. that is my point. like I said earlier they can rejoice but in that case there was no sympathy for the people who lost their lives. if you read my origin post attentively you will understand what I mean. maybe the title of the thread may be hard but that is what it is.
Re: Why Jahovahs Witness Use DANA plane crash to promot thier religion? by ijawkid(m): 4:49pm On May 23, 2013
Itsfacts:

but I point out the lies of only them don't participate in war or politically neutral and also only them do door to door preaching. then quickly you change how frequently other did not participate or preach door to door!! which makes it clear the competition that you are presenting.

there are better news like there was bus accident two of our members lost their lives but thank jahovah others were saved... what i say is what I saw in the article. people do things indirectly and one thing might have different factual meaning so am not just trying to say they promote but it is what it is.

it is my opinion yes but something gave me that opinion and anyone who looks into the matter will understand it. I have seen JW attack churches for advertising programs on TV. to my grasp JW don't advertise things on tv. they try to be different. they try not to call their selves Christians they try not to call their KingDom hall church they always try to be different and they always generalize when a person do something in a church. funny thing is after the roman catholic church about gay and child abuse in church they are next. and what makes matters worst is that they hide such acts from the congregation and dis-fellowship victims who go to the police. those kind of scenario never makes it to their magazine but the one other churches like catholic church do makes it to their magazine.

I am saying this because I see double standard all the time. I have watched you attack many religious group so you should be able to see your being in the same fry pan. and this is not because of you or JW. I am not going to side any where I just speak things as I see it. if it is winners chapel I speak RCCG I speak. this is one case I found disturbing that is why you see it here.

in the facebook comment you see how no sympathy for the people who lost love ones or their lives was shown. all the JW commenting was annoying the one who tries to correct them they call him apostate!!! aside that you people find delight in the teaching of how God will[b]destroy every non JW and in Armageddon[/b] and I think that is the reason they don't show it. they don't care if someone is kind or wicked or a murderer. all they know is he is not a JW so no sympathy should be shown.

But If u had settled down to listen you would have known that none of the publications of JW's claim that JW's are the only ones who preach.... .......

What is said is that no other organization has carried out on a large scale the door to door preaching campaign as do the JW's..........

And you do know the bolded up there is a big lie.....please itsfact I would appreciate it if you aint biased as well.......how can you make the bolded claim about the JW's??......this is outrageous you know..........

How can you say we teach that all non-JW's would die at armageddon...??....

How about when we preach about the ressurection of both the righteous and the un-righteous??..........

Hope u hear yourself??

A freind just mentioned how much we remain neutral to wars and remain outstanding by not even joining the military and never support wars either passively or actively......

Hope you see how far the Jw's can remain neutral when it comes to warfare??.....

The publications of JWs conscientiously have made statements that do not suggest that we are the only organization who remain nuetral to wars.....

It is even historians and some clergies of other religions who have made statements to espouse our stand......

What is been emphasized on is that we would continue to be known as persons and as a group who would never touch anything war as far this world is concerned.......

And what did I hear you say about child molesters??

I hope you are not saying that if they are unrepentant they shouldn't be disfellowshipped......??....

Hope you know we don't joke with wrongdoings and wrongdoers when they are known??......
Re: Why Jahovahs Witness Use DANA plane crash to promot thier religion? by Itsfacts: 5:15pm On May 23, 2013
ijawkid:

But If u had settled down to listen you would have known that none of the publications of JW's claim that JW's are the only ones who preach.... .......

What is said is that no other organization has carried out on a large scale the door to door preaching campaign as do the JW's..........

And you do know the bolded up there is a big lie.....please itsfact I would appreciate it if you aint biased as well.......how can you make the bolded claim about the JW's??......this is outrageous you know..........

How can you say we teach that all non-JW's would die at armageddon...??....

How about when we preach about the ressurection of both the righteous and the un-righteous??..........

Hope u hear yourself??

A freind just mentioned how much we remain neutral to wars and remain outstanding by not even joining the military and never support wars either passively or actively......

Hope you see how far the Jw's can remain neutral when it comes to warfare??.....

The publications of JWs conscientiously have made statements that do not suggest that we are the only organization who remain nuetral to wars.....

It is even historians and some clergies of other religions who have made statements to espouse our stand......

What is been emphasized on is that we would continue to be known as persons and as a group who would never touch anything war as far this world is concerned.......

And what did I hear you say about child molesters??

I hope you are not saying that if they are unrepentant they shouldn't be disfellowshipped......??....

Hope you know we don't joke with wrongdoings and wrongdoers when they are known??......

Yes they say only them preach house to house and I quote
"Do you know of anyone else who preaches about God's Kingdom from house to house throughout the world?" Does God Care? (2001) p.30 this statement can you tell me what it means? notice the word else there.

Yes they teach only them will be saved and I quote
"During the final period of the ancient world that perished in the Flood, Noah was a faithful preacher of righteousness. (2 Peter 2:5) In these last days of the present system of things, Jehovahs people are making known Gods righteous standards and are declaring good news about the possibility of surviving into the new world. (2 Peter 3:9-13) Just as Noah and his God-fearing family were preserved in the ark, survival of individuals today depends on their faith and their loyal association with the earthly part of Jehovahs universal organization." Watchtower 2006 May 15 p.22 "Are You Prepared for Survival?"

How about when you preach the resurrection of both righteous an unrighteous
that is not the koko here the koko is the destruction of non witness or only witness will survive. my quote above is a proof.

I don't even what to go into child molestation because it is the worst. if you really want someone to repent why cover up for him for the benefit of the image of the watchtower. did you know how the Governing body view elders who are found to be a molester? maybe I should make another post about that and give you news coverage of the whole situation.

(1) (2) (Reply)

NL Atheist. Male/female Wud U Marry An Atheist In Turn? / What Will Be Your Answer If You Were Ask This Question In Church? / Shocking Photo: Family Captured Being Raptured @ Eleko Beach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 271
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.