Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,964 members, 7,821,390 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Timaya And His Daughter As She Turns One (Pictures) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timaya And His Daughter As She Turns One (Pictures) (33203 Views)

Photo Of Timaya And D'Banj This Evening / Photos: Timaya And His Mother Dance To His New Song / Omotola Jolade-ekeinde Celebrates Daughter As She Turns 18 (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Timaya And His Daughter As She Turns One (Pictures) by Big4wig(m): 4:04pm On May 22, 2013
Timaya has been cool for a while now, trying to be a responsible father to his first daughter, Emmanuella, who has just turned one. See more photos below plus the baby mama.

OMG..I made fp wow...finally

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timaya And His Daughter As She Turns One (Pictures) by executinal(m): 5:22pm On May 22, 2013
ok

1 Like

Re: Timaya And His Daughter As She Turns One (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:23pm On May 22, 2013
OK

1 Like

Re: Timaya And His Daughter As She Turns One (Pictures) by daviide: 5:24pm On May 22, 2013
2nd to comment cheesy timaya well done
Re: Timaya And His Daughter As She Turns One (Pictures) by fruityjojo(f): 5:24pm On May 22, 2013
Awwww she is soo cute. Nd contrary 2 wat I expected d doesn't have rily HUGE eyescheesy.
Re: Timaya And His Daughter As She Turns One (Pictures) by Ruq: 5:24pm On May 22, 2013
Whuz the mama ?
Re: Timaya And His Daughter As She Turns One (Pictures) by mimima(f): 5:25pm On May 22, 2013
cute baby.

1 Like

Re: Timaya And His Daughter As She Turns One (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:25pm On May 22, 2013
Seun...e don dey reach d time wey u go hammer from NL...i can smell d billions of dollars coming soon wink

1 Like

Re: Timaya And His Daughter As She Turns One (Pictures) by Daveama(m): 5:26pm On May 22, 2013
Ok
Re: Timaya And His Daughter As She Turns One (Pictures) by noobsaibot2(m): 5:32pm On May 22, 2013
[size=48pt]2.2.1... AM TRYING grin grin grin grin[/size]
Re: Timaya And His Daughter As She Turns One (Pictures) by Bryancrox(m): 5:34pm On May 22, 2013
See hw time flys,nor be jst how many months ago ni timaya bring dis girl com dis earth na wah o...Hbd Emmanuella,make me sef do drop 1 o b4 day break #LEGO

2 Likes

Re: Timaya And His Daughter As She Turns One (Pictures) by Krisgift(f): 5:36pm On May 22, 2013
Passing with my ferrarri...
Re: Timaya And His Daughter As She Turns One (Pictures) by j4jj: 5:36pm On May 22, 2013
Noted!!!bt hw does dat reduce d price of garri

2 Likes

Re: Timaya And His Daughter As She Turns One (Pictures) by decorum1997(m): 5:38pm On May 22, 2013
nics pics
Re: Timaya And His Daughter As She Turns One (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:39pm On May 22, 2013
This topic hv been on FP for approximately 20mins but ppl no wan comment..... is it because it's not tonto dikey? undecided

Timaya...oya...it's time to hire a publicist/image maker cos it seems ur popularity don dey fall oh tongue
Re: Timaya And His Daughter As She Turns One (Pictures) by angelTI(f): 5:40pm On May 22, 2013
baby is so so cute n chubby. baby mama is beautiful, love her complexion. baby fada looks calm
Re: Timaya And His Daughter As She Turns One (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:43pm On May 22, 2013
Njoy u need it
Re: Timaya And His Daughter As She Turns One (Pictures) by Precchris: 5:49pm On May 22, 2013
Pls, nairalanders, i want to know when Timaya did his wedding dat he now has a kid and a wife.

2 Likes

Re: Timaya And His Daughter As She Turns One (Pictures) by born2fuckpussy: 5:52pm On May 22, 2013
How come Timaya wife wear mini skirt like that of ipodo prostitute
Re: Timaya And His Daughter As She Turns One (Pictures) by nekaa(f): 5:52pm On May 22, 2013
They could have taken something much better nau.. Looks too ordinary for his status..... Buh the pictures dey sha.
Re: Timaya And His Daughter As She Turns One (Pictures) by demelza: 5:53pm On May 22, 2013
Have you been living under a rock? Instead of you to join our celebs in their latest babymama craze, you dey ask JAMB question.
Precchris: Pls, nairalanders, i want to know when Timaya did his wedding dat he now has a kid and a wife.
Re: Timaya And His Daughter As She Turns One (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:01pm On May 22, 2013
So Timaya is leaving in 1room apartment?

Hmmmmmmm, poverty bad o.

2 Likes

Re: Timaya And His Daughter As She Turns One (Pictures) by Saraben(f): 6:09pm On May 22, 2013
it was psquare,den may d,terry g,wizkid,timaya nw who is next??dey all hav kids nd baby mamas

1 Like

Re: Timaya And His Daughter As She Turns One (Pictures) by chucky234(m): 6:16pm On May 22, 2013
NL has become a diary for celebrity and celebrity wanna-bes to store and record their daily activities including the time they visits the toilet.
Thats what you get when you have incompetent mods piloting the affairs of your forum,chronic goons.
Re: Timaya And His Daughter As She Turns One (Pictures) by chucky234(m): 6:17pm On May 22, 2013
RedBenson: So Timaya is leaving in 1room apartment?

Hmmmmmmm, poverty bad o.
Sure you got a rare brain turmoi

3 Likes

Re: Timaya And His Daughter As She Turns One (Pictures) by OkikiOluwa1(m): 6:22pm On May 22, 2013
That pikin get Timaya eye. Even though she was destined to be pretty. But her Papa eye no gree for her beauty...
Re: Timaya And His Daughter As She Turns One (Pictures) by Blackboss: 6:29pm On May 22, 2013
lovely kid
Re: Timaya And His Daughter As She Turns One (Pictures) by azimibraun: 6:31pm On May 22, 2013
what happened that empress njama pregnancy; abi na tales by moonlight it was then? anyways i talk am and ppl argue with me see am now. making babies outside wedluck go become thing of pride in naija.
Re: Timaya And His Daughter As She Turns One (Pictures) by adeemi07(f): 6:41pm On May 22, 2013
she look lik her father
Re: Timaya And His Daughter As She Turns One (Pictures) by FUCKU: 6:50pm On May 22, 2013
j4jj: Noted!!!bt hw does dat reduce d price of garri

POOR MAN

1 Like

Re: Timaya And His Daughter As She Turns One (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:58pm On May 22, 2013
Kai see resemblance

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Arike, TVC Presenter / Photos: Nollywood Stars Flaunt Bosoms In Revealing Outfits; Classy Or Trashy? / Kemi Olunloyo: "My Mother Cursed Seyi Law Over Placenta & Throw Away Comments"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.