Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,246 members, 7,822,272 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Who Be The Most Mumu Here?- No Partial O! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Who Be The Most Mumu Here?- No Partial O! (2292 Views)

Who Is The Mumu Here / Mumu Akpors / Wetin Be The Mumu Tin Wey U Do Wen U Dey Small? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Be The Most Mumu Here?- No Partial O! by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 22, 2013
WHO IS THE DUMPEST HERE?

(1)The Hausa man who goes to the bank with a spanner to open a bank account.

(2)An Ijaw man who removes his shoes to enter into a taxi.

(3)A Calabar man who went to bed with a ruler just to see how long he slept.

(4)A Yoruba man who watches news on Tv and wave at a news reader.

(5)A Fulani nurse who wakes an insomnia patient up because he forgot to take his sleeping pills.

(6)Aboki who lowers his Tv volume because he wants to read a text message scroll displayed on the Tv.

(7)An Igbo man who sprays himself with insecticide to chase away mosquitoes.

(coolA Portharcourt man who polishes his shoes just to take a passport size photo.

(9)An Igbo man who climbed a tree to check if the mangoes are ripe then climbed down and started stoning the mangoes.

(10) A Yoruba man who buys a mattress and decides to sleep on the bare floor to preserve the foam from wearing fast.

Plz be honest here o, no partial gringrin
Re: Who Be The Most Mumu Here?- No Partial O! by TableLeg(m): 8:40pm On May 22, 2013
Dumbest ... Not dumpest!
Re: Who Be The Most Mumu Here?- No Partial O! by Nobody: 8:45pm On May 22, 2013
Table Leg :
Dumbest ... Not dumpest!
I knew sir, this is joke section gringrin but thanks thoughsmiley
Re: Who Be The Most Mumu Here?- No Partial O! by greedie1(f): 8:47pm On May 22, 2013
foolish fools grin grin.. but i think the biggest mumu is the one dat woke an insomnia patient up.

funny.
Re: Who Be The Most Mumu Here?- No Partial O! by Nobody: 8:51pm On May 22, 2013
gree-die:
foolish fools grin grin.. but i think the biggest mumu is the one dat woke an insomnia patient up.

funny.
grin grin grin
Re: Who Be The Most Mumu Here?- No Partial O! by Sanboy25: 9:10pm On May 22, 2013
DailyNews :
WHO IS THE DUMPEST HERE?
(3)A Calabar man who went to bed with a ruler just to see how long he slept.

grin grin

I laughed smiley
Re: Who Be The Most Mumu Here?- No Partial O! by Nobody: 9:27pm On May 22, 2013
DailyNews: "I knew sir", this is joke section gringrin but thanks thoughsmiley
Chei!!!" I knew sir" U still dey commit ooo. English, what a mean u are.
Re: Who Be The Most Mumu Here?- No Partial O! by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 22, 2013
Rehnoy: Chei!!!" I knew sir" U still dey commit ooo. English, what a mean u are.
very correct sir. Meaning that even before u corrected me, that I already know ok? Consult your English teacher and try to learn how to use verbs in concord with the tense. Goodnight, have fun.
Re: Who Be The Most Mumu Here?- No Partial O! by Nobody: 9:44pm On May 22, 2013
Sanboy25:

grin grin

I laughed smiley
grin
Re: Who Be The Most Mumu Here?- No Partial O! by Nobody: 9:48pm On May 22, 2013
DailyNews: very correct sir. Meaning that even before u corrected me, that I already know ok? Consult your English teacher and try to learn how to use verbs in concord with the tense. Goodnight, have fun.
. My friend its "I know" becos its a continuous tense, u know then and u still know now. So pls shut ur buccal cavity and learn some English.
Re: Who Be The Most Mumu Here?- No Partial O! by Dubby6(m): 10:35pm On May 22, 2013
Reynoy or wat do u call urself,stop being a kid...empty vessel dat makes the loudest noise

2 Likes

Re: Who Be The Most Mumu Here?- No Partial O! by Nobody: 6:24am On May 23, 2013
Dubby6: Reynoy or wat do u call urself,stop being a kid...empty vessel dat makes the loudest noise
U can't even look at a name then turn around to spell it correctly. So why should I spend my time exchanging words with a disturbed soul? Pls spare urself the crap and move on. I've gat tins doin.
Re: Who Be The Most Mumu Here?- No Partial O! by Nobody: 8:41am On May 23, 2013
Rehnoy: . My friend its "I know" becos its a continuous tense, u know then and u still know now. So pls shut ur buccal cavity and learn some English.
first, you committed one yourself. You are not supposed to say: its “I know”, you are supposed to say: it's “I know”, which means you don't even know what you are doing yourself. That settled. Read on...

Since you want us to turn this thread to an English classroom for teaching tense, verbs usage, etc, pls see the examples provided below:

I wish I know.

I wish I knew.

Whitehouse know about the attack before the terrorists struck, but they couldn't stop it.

Whitehouse knew about the attack before the terrorists struck, but they couldn't stop it.

From your ignorant claim, the word “knew” is useless in English dictionary, since “know” can do the work of both past and present tense no matter the contextual meaning or usage.

Now, which of the above statements sounds correct to you sir?

Before you answer, let me inform you that you are talking to your master when it comes to this very topic, I don't need to talk much here. From the above examples, you should be able to retrace your way back and know that you had been fooling yourself thinking you are good when you aren't close to it. So learn and stop correcting others when you know nothing yourself, and pls stop using swear words when you are in public cos...cos...hmmm....though you sound like a teenager, but learn manners pls.

2 Likes

Re: Who Be The Most Mumu Here?- No Partial O! by Nobody: 8:51am On May 23, 2013
DailyNews: first, you committed one yourself. You are not supposed to say: its “I know”, you are supposed to say: it's “I know”, which means you don't even know what you are doing yourself. That settled. Read on...

Since you want us to turn this thread to an English classroom for teaching tense, verbs usage, etc, pls see the examples provided below:

I wish I know.

I wish I knew.

Whitehouse know about the attack before the terrorists struck, but they couldn't stop it.

Whitehouse knew about the attack before the terrorists struck, but they couldn't stop it.

From your ignorant claim, the word “knew” is useless in English dictionary, since “know” can do the work of both past and present tense no matter the contextual meaning or usage.

Now, which of the above statements sounds correct to you sir?

Before you answer, let me inform you that you are talking to your master when it comes to this very topic, I don't need to talk much here. From the above examples, you should be able to retrace your way back and know that you had been fooling yourself thinking you are good when you aren't close to it. So learn and stop correcting others when you know nothing yourself, and pls stop using swear words when you are in public cos...cos...hmmm....though you sound like a teenager, but learn manners pls.
what's up with this ignorant? U from one blunder to the other. "U are supposed to say" instead u were supposed to say. U don't even know where to apply ur past tense. Pls go get a life, if u can't, then u RENT one. Foolish adult.

1 Like

Re: Who Be The Most Mumu Here?- No Partial O! by Nobody: 8:53am On May 23, 2013
Self acclaimed master, am relishing the fact that a master also have got a master. Looks to me like u've met urs 2day. Waiting anxiously.

1 Like

Re: Who Be The Most Mumu Here?- No Partial O! by Nobody: 9:12am On May 23, 2013
Rehnoy: what's up with this ignorant? U from one blunder to the other. "U are supposed to say" instead u were supposed to say. U don't even know where to apply ur past tense. Pls go get a life, if u can't, then u RENT one. Foolish adult.
at least I made u see your own foolishness....next time, don't judge kid gringrin
Re: Who Be The Most Mumu Here?- No Partial O! by Nobody: 9:14am On May 23, 2013
Rehnoy: Self acclaimed master, am relishing the fact that a master also have got a master. Looks to me like u've met urs 2day. Waiting anxiously.
kid go back to classroom pls. You just committed another crime. It is not: am, it is: I'm ok? Mumu raise to power milliongrin people are already laughing at you, so quitgrin cos I don't have your time pls. Bye byegringrin

2 Likes

Re: Who Be The Most Mumu Here?- No Partial O! by Jaykizz(m): 5:36pm On May 24, 2013
LMAO! D rest kan b attachd to illiteracy. But dat of INSOMNIA? TOO BADT!
Re: Who Be The Most Mumu Here?- No Partial O! by Stbottle(m): 7:26pm On May 24, 2013
Rehnoy: Self acclaimed master, am relishing the fact that a master also have got a master. Looks to me like u've met urs 2day. Waiting anxiously.
rehnoy believe me or nt ur nt up to 17 rite
angry
Re: Who Be The Most Mumu Here?- No Partial O! by Nobody: 8:10pm On May 24, 2013
A fool at 40 is a fool forever. ANIMAL
Re: Who Be The Most Mumu Here?- No Partial O! by wandevincent(m): 10:36pm On May 25, 2013
Una no get work?
Re: Who Be The Most Mumu Here?- No Partial O! by fuckluv(f): 11:57pm On May 27, 2013
Infact i don forget d purpose of d thread sef. Na laff i jes dey laff at these 2 pple wey dey show demselves 'oga' for english

@ topic
I think d 2 of dem be the 'mumu'
No partial.
cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Who Be The Most Mumu Here?- No Partial O! by Nobody: 4:39am On May 28, 2013
Rehnoy: . My friend its "I know" becos its a continuous tense, u know then and u still know now. So pls shut ur buccal cavity and learn some English.
U self loose guard here, it knew
No one knows it all, correct fellow folks with respect,
Re: Who Be The Most Mumu Here?- No Partial O! by Bobandgreat: 7:26am On May 28, 2013
What is there to correct in the OPs English apart from his mispelt word: dumpest. The other guy still needs lessons in the English language.
Re: Who Be The Most Mumu Here?- No Partial O! by Ozegbe(m): 10:28pm On May 28, 2013
Bobandgreat: What is there to correct in the OPs English apart from his mispelt word: dumpest. The other guy still needs lessons in the English language.
i think both of them need to take few classes in english.
Re: Who Be The Most Mumu Here?- No Partial O! by Nobody: 2:11am On May 29, 2013
Rehnoy: A fool at 40 is a fool forever. ANIMAL
Ur signature..

(1) (Reply)

Before And After Makeup / My Landlord Just Did This Sign Post / The Bigger They Are The Dumber They Are

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.