Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,074 members, 7,957,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:39 AM

Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? (76529 Views)

Mujahid Dokubo-asari Blasts Nigerians Over Hypocrisy Against Ibos / Picture Of Young Sanusi, His Grand-dad , Bello And A British Diplomat / Mujahid Dokubo Asari; Al Mustapha Must Not Die. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by airfinance(m): 9:19am On May 23, 2013
Rap maestro: Guy, u must be a learner... Accent can be perfectly faked.. TAKE JIM IYKE 4 EXAMPLE
I think you are the learner here,accent faked would definately be noticed either way,jim iyke doesn't even know how to fake it in movies, if you are brought up in britain or america you would know what am talking about, don't be deceived by what you here your actors vomits calling it accents

1 Like

Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by Nobody: 9:19am On May 23, 2013
SUJYDEE: ....this is nothin bt a kinda media war against islam.
First, d source that said he is frm naija is unconfirmed n only bilivd
secondly, u cant expect a sensible man to commit such a crime n still be waitin or callin for people to video him
thirdly i hv watched 3-5 videos n he never mentioned Allah Akbar n even on cnn which is anti-islam hv nt confirm d origin of d guy
lastly, dis is a ploy by UN to penetrate in2 nigeria, since dey hv said it dat dey wan2 support naija govt in fightin boko haram, its nt jus happenin....it has hapun b4, it hapun in iraq, aghfan, libya, vetnam, bostnia n nw its naija turns.
.....God bless n help naija

So you took time to write this crap?. Smh

2 Likes

Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by Nobody: 9:20am On May 23, 2013

1 Like

Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by Nobody: 9:22am On May 23, 2013
Clit_Dah_Cunt: Muslim Mob riots in Sweden. Set Schools on fire. Sounds familiar? Bokos

STOCKHOLM — Groups of youth have smashed shop windows, set cars ablaze and burnt down a cultural center as the riots that started in one Stockholm suburb after a fatal police shooting spread to other low-income areas of the Swedish capital.

Police spokesman Kjell Lindgren says seven people were briefly detained early Wednesday and one person was arrested on suspicion of arson of a cultural center housed in a 19th century building.

Lindgren says 30 vehicles were set ablaze in six suburbs where mainly immigrants live. Gangs of up to 60 youths also set fire to a school and a nursery and hurled rocks at police and fire fighters.

The unrest began Sunday in response to the May 13 shooting, in which police killed a 69-year-old, knife-wielding man in a northwestern suburb.

And the sad news keeps reeling in. Na wa o.

What do people see in crime?

1 Like

Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by justwise(m): 9:24am On May 23, 2013
lalaosky:

Yeah, but I don't see nigerian press hiding a white man's true identity when he/she. Achieves something great, postively. Show me bruv

British press is not hiding his true identity, they basically pointed out that he is of a Nigerian origin and that is true.
Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by Nobody: 9:25am On May 23, 2013
dan jalingo:
guy,if c d guy waka 4 tv u go no say na naija boy. even hm leg we b like say hm wan play freekick.

Buwahahahahah. NL no go kill me today grin grin grin
Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by Nobody: 9:25am On May 23, 2013
Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by Nobody: 9:26am On May 23, 2013
berem: If he likes, let him live in Buckingham palace with Queen Elizabeth, he is a Nigerian by blood and by birth! I pity his parents who have failed in their duty to bring up their son well. what a shame!

What is it about the British society that is making Islamic fundamentalism attractive to people who should have no business with such radical ideology?

Abdulmuttalab was sent to the U.K to get an Education but ended up becoming a terrorist! Why? Can you really blame the parents for the choices people make when they are already adults?
This crime is not an isolated case and I think there's a pattern of young and vulnerable minds being preyed upon by evil minded Islamic terrorists. It will take more than blame shifting and finger pointing to stop them.

1 Like

Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by Nobody: 9:26am On May 23, 2013
babe_online:
IF THE UK WANTS TO ASSOCIATE WITH GOOD THINGS THEY SHOULD BE READY TO ASSOCIATE WITH THE BAD TOO. No one can eats the persons cake and still have it...Nigerians are not a$s wipes for the Brits please.

EOD!!

1 Like

Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by Desola(f): 9:28am On May 23, 2013
babe_online:
we all know a black man cannot be as British as the white man but how many British born Nigerians will go out and call themselves Nigerians and not Britons. Right from time I knew all you were talking about but it all boils down to the fact that if Nigerians are not proud to be called that, Nigeria will not carry their cross for them...and apart from that, people that go to the UK and US to have their children partly go there so that their children will be regarded as Britons or Americans and also so that they can enjoy benefits as a result of their child being a CITIZEN OF THAT COUNTRY.

I have left the zoo, so no longer attending to animals.

I do hope another vet comes to sort you out though. Hang in there, help should arrive shortly.

2 Likes

Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by Nobody: 9:28am On May 23, 2013
Clit_Dah_Cunt: Denmark: Muslim children stone pigs to death
Even Pigs are considered sin even when not eaten. As if no be God create am.

"Some children are sad that the funny pigs have been removed from an agricultural museum near Gellerupparken in Aarhus Municipality.
The explanation so far has been that the pigs were removed because of environmental and animal welfare.
But the actual reason is brutal mistreatment of the pigs - typically stoning.
In one case a piglet was killed after children of a different ethnic background than Danish had stuck a stick into it. ...
'- We protected the pigs' hut with a fence so they could be left in peace from stones and other objects.'
But the attacks continued, and the pigs have now been removed.
'- They were our most popular animals for most visitors. And we were excited to show how the pigs could live a natural life,' he says and adds that also rabbits, chickens, lambs and sheep have been hurt."

Wow!!. Even an innocent animal aint safe anymore

Where's that nigga that went to buy moon's ticket, please buy for two, I'm intrested

1 Like

Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by justwise(m): 9:29am On May 23, 2013
babe_online:
People will be quick to trace his Nigerian route but UK wont tell us that. That is what we all have been trying to say but people like desola and others are just so angry that they cant sit, read, and digest the information properly before replying. IF THE UK WANTS TO ASSOCIATE WITH GOOD THINGS THEY SHOULD BE READY TO ASSOCIATE WITH THE BAD TOO. No one can eats the persons cake and still have it...Nigerians are not a$s wipes for the Brits please.

While you are busying pointing one finger at British press the other 4 are pointing right back at you. Why are you complaining that the UK traced his route but we are not willing to accept him even with his crime? Is there anything wrong with accepting him now?
Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by tdade(m): 9:32am On May 23, 2013
babe_online:
People will be quick to trace his Nigerian route but UK wont tell us that. That is what we all have been trying to say but people like desola and others are just so angry that they cant sit, read, and digest the information properly before replying. IF THE UK WANTS TO ASSOCIATE WITH GOOD THINGS THEY SHOULD BE READY TO ASSOCIATE WITH THE BAD TOO. No one can eats the persons cake and still have it...Nigerians are not a$s wipes for the Brits please.
EXACTLY! I have already blamed his Nigerian parents on another thread for him turning out like this. If we both drag him when he does something good, then we both shoulder the responsibility when he does something bad. I won't be so pissed had they mentioned he's a british citizen along with their 'Nigerian origin' rant, but to see them quickly try to absolve themselves from him and some Nigerians accepting such rubbish. HELL NO!
Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by Nobody: 9:35am On May 23, 2013
tdade: EXACTLY! I have already blamed his Nigerian parents on another thread for him turning out like this. If we both drag him when he does something good, then we both shoulder the responsibility when he does something bad. I won't be so pissed had they mentioned he's a british citizen along with their 'Nigerian origin' rant, but to see them quickly try to absolve themselves from him and some Nigerians accepting such rubbish. HELL NO!

The problem is not with his parents or nationality. The problem is with his religion and orientation. Painful as the truth might sound, the problem is Islam
Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by Nobody: 9:36am On May 23, 2013
Desola:

I have left the zoo, so no longer attending to animals.

I do hope another vet comes to sort you out though. Hang in there, help should arrive shortly.
Lord have mercy! grin grin
Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by Nobody: 9:36am On May 23, 2013
tdade: EXACTLY! I have already blamed his Nigerian parents on another thread for him turning out like this. If we both drag him when he does something good, then we both shoulder the responsibility when he does something bad. I won't be so pissed had they mentioned he's a british citizen along with their 'Nigerian origin' rant, but to see them quickly try to absolve themselves from him and some Nigerians accepting such rubbish. HELL NO!

Don't blame the parent bruv

They prolly sent him for a better education that our clueless leaders could not afford to provide for us

Blaming his parents is akin to saying his parents is wicked for trying to secure a bright future for him. It makes no sense

1 Like

babe_online:

Perfect! You have a good point.
Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by Nobody: 9:38am On May 23, 2013
If he had not converted to Islam, he probably or I should say he definitely would not have committed the heinous and despicable evil
Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by Nobody: 9:38am On May 23, 2013
Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by wowo2: 9:39am On May 23, 2013
One of the killers was ranting about his country being left alone by the west ors something...which country? I think this individuals are plain confused childish minds. Although no one can say he knows how to raise perfect children but methinks children in diaspora need to be allowed to fully appreciate and understand their origin...and not think they are alone or different and the world is against them...

1 Like

Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by Nobody: 9:40am On May 23, 2013
Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by Nobody: 9:41am On May 23, 2013
rafhell:

The problem is not with his parents or nationality. The problem is with his religion and orientation.

Well said, the parents, if not the ones that radicalized him, should be absolved of all blames
Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by justwise(m): 9:44am On May 23, 2013
babe_online:
will the Brits bother to trace his Nigerian route if this was a good news?

Yes they will, Omar Farah's history was traced when he won gold at the Olympic, his twin brother were traced to Somalia and interviewed, a lot was written about his journey from Somalia to the UK.
Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by Desola(f): 9:44am On May 23, 2013
lalaosky:

Don't blame the parent bruv

They prolly sent him for a better education that our clueless leaders could not afford to provide for us

Blaming his parents is akin to saying his parents is wicked for trying to secure a bright future for him. It makes no sense

There is sending a child away for better education and there is actually raising that child. Nigerian parents are fond of palming their responsibilities off to boarding schools or sending their wards off to far away lands while hiding under the cloaks of "but I'm trying to make site you turn out to be the best". Ask yourself: how many of these children actually have relationships with their parents? When you trace their backgrounds, you find that their parents are either diplomats, business men and women who globe trot and have little time for their children and ate just so grateful for the existence of The UK or US and boarding schools who can take the burden of raising their wards of them while they console themselves that it is because they Re trying to give them the best.

1 Like

Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by Nobody: 9:45am On May 23, 2013
Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by Mhomies: 9:46am On May 23, 2013
Rap maestro: Guy, u must be a learner... Accent can be perfectly faked.. TAKE JIM IYKE 4 EXAMPLE
Laff wan finish me o. So that Jim Iyke phoney dey trill you. Abeg, go comot dirty for ur ear to hear well. grin grin grin cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (27) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Governor Ugwuanyi & Anayo Nwosu, His Classmate / Teniola And Teniayo: Bukola Saraki’s Twin Girls Celebrate 18th Birthday Today / PMB In Imo: Residents Line Up To Welcome The President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.