Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? - Politics (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? (76093 Views)

Mujahid Dokubo-asari Blasts Nigerians Over Hypocrisy Against Ibos / Picture Of Young Sanusi, His Grand-dad , Bello And A British Diplomat / Mujahid Dokubo Asari; Al Mustapha Must Not Die. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by TonySpike: 3:59pm On May 23, 2013
[b]Another version of Micheal "Mujahid" speech:

The Sun has another video (warning: graphic footage) of the suspects shortly after the murder.

The start of the video is filmed from a bus. Three women seem to be protecting the victim’s body while the suspect identified as Michael Adebolajo stands nearby, seeming agitated. “He’s dead,” says one of the bus passengers.

The suspect then addresses the camera; the clip is longer than others I have seen.

[size=13pt]"The only reason we have killed this man today is because Muslims are dying daily by British soldiers, and this British soldier is one, and it’s an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth. By Allah, we swear by the Almighty Allah we will never stop fighting you until you leave us alone. So what if we want to live by the sharia in Muslim lands. Why does that mean you must follow us and chase us and call us extremists and kill us? Rather, you are extreme.

You are the ones. When you talk of bombs, do you think it hits one person? Or rather your bomb wipes out a whole family. This is the reality. By Allah, if I saw your mother today with a buggy, I would help her up the stairs. This is my nature. But we are forced by … many many [sections] throughout the Koran that we must fight them as they fight us. An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.

I apologise that women had to see this today but in our lands our women have to see the same. You people will never be safe. Remove your governments. They don't care about you. Do you think David Cameron is gonna get caught in the street when we start busting our guns? Do you think the politicians are gonna die? No, it's gonna be the average guy – like you, and your children. So get rid of them. Tell them to bring our troops back so you can all live in peace. Leave our lands and you will live in peace. That’s all I have to say. Allah’s peace and blessings be upon you. Salaam alaikum."
[/size][/b]

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2013/may/23/woolwich-latest-developments-live

Child training and religion gone wrong, don't you think so?
Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by tpia5: 4:08pm On May 23, 2013
now, are they still trying to figure out out an appropriate name for the second attacker?
Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by Mozehh: 4:09pm On May 23, 2013
It's a religion of peace.... no really, it is.... For example.....?!
Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by Nobody: 4:10pm On May 23, 2013
tpia@:
now, are they still trying to figure out out an appropriate name for the second attacker?
They are still unconscious..I think..the Michael fella was recognizable in the video unlike the other one..
Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by AtheistD(m): 4:25pm On May 23, 2013
Rossikk:

Yes OTHER nations were colonised, like India, Pakistan, Ghana, Kenya etc. There are 10 times more Indians in the UK than Nigerians. China has MILLIONS of immigrants in the USA, Canada and Australia. They even have a part of New York city called Chinatown, filled with 2 million Chinese minimum. All this despite China lending money to the US and becoming an economic superpower. So Nigeria is not unique. Big developing nations will always have many of their people migrating to foreign lands. Nations that were colonised by Britain have the majority of their immigrants heading to Britain. The US got independence from Britain over 300 years ago and cannot be compared to Nigeria or India that got freed a mere 50 years ago. Those nations are still suffering the effects of colonialism and you cannot claim that 50 years is enough for the effects of 3 or 400 years of colonial brutalization and economic brigandage to be eliminated.

Who is talking about migration. I am talking about making our country better. Most of these countries you refer to are doing much better than we are.

There are Nigerians in every country... not just the UK. Even in South Africa we have a lot.

@ bolded: Why not, we have the resources. We have manpower, land and education. What we lack is within us as a people. To solve that we must tackle ourselves and stop blaming others. It is complex but solvable. But your kind distract and lead people off hunting the west while their leaders rob them blind and silly.
Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by Nobody: 4:27pm On May 23, 2013
[quote author=cotton101]

not all of us - my two year old is being taught Ibo and English as we speak now so abeg lets not paint everyone with the same brush.

Clap ! Clap Clap ! WHO IS PAINTING ALL IGBO (I correct YOUR spelling) with da same brush ?? DONT MISS READ OR MISS QUOTE ME OK !!! Who da hell will CONGRATULATE you for *** TEACHING (AS you so proudly say YOUR Child his Mother Tongue!? DONT DENY IT...Certain BRITISH BORN NIGERIANS AT THE AGE OF 35 are Paying CASH in Schools and Colleges to Learn the language of their parents infact There are more of us paying either online or in private classes because unlike Many nations we were not spoken too in Igbo... Mtcheeeeww ! lets keep pretending while Indian, Spanish,Italian, Somalian, Kenyan, Vietnamese,Pakistani, who are British Born DO NOT PAY OUT CASH at the F--*king age of 35 TO LEARN WHAT SHOULD BE NATRUAL ! Well done, keep teaching your 2 year old. The way Nigerians Cover up and DENY is Bloody diabolical. Those BORN, SCHOOLED and RAISED HERE IN UK WILL GET WHAT IM SAYING..unlike the LUCKY FEW who immigrated to London OR married ndiorcha,or have Rich daddys in Nigerian G.R.A s who Got working VISA and think they qualify to Speak for ENGLISH BORN AND RAISED NIGERIANS... angry

1 Like

Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 23, 2013
Morayo747: They are still unconscious..I think..the Michael fella was recognizable in the video unlike the other one..

not plausible, sorry.
Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by Nobody: 4:54pm On May 23, 2013
tpia.:

not plausible, sorry.
Say that again? Do you think this guy gave his name himself? He was recognised by people who knew him from the video!! The other guy isn't recognisable in the video. Whats not plausible about that? Or you simple want to use the word without actually knowing the meaning?
Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by Nobody: 4:56pm On May 23, 2013
What is everybody saying?
We brought ds upon ourselve. Boko haram today bombing 2mrw!
Why nigeria every time?
Have u heard of any Ghanian or Cameroonian being named a terrorist in d US or UK
Even if he was born and bred in the UK, he is a Nigerian descendant.
He understands yoruba even if he cannot speak!
He has brought shame to his family!
I pity his parents esp d father dat works as a nurse to take care of ds child
Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 23, 2013
Morayo747: Say that again? Do you think this guy gave his name himself? He was recognised by people who knew him from the video!! The other guy isn't recognisable in the video. Whats not plausible about that? Or you simple want to use the word without actually knowing the meaning?

there's a clear view of the other guy's face in the video or is it the pictures.
Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by Nobody: 5:06pm On May 23, 2013
Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by Nobody: 5:10pm On May 23, 2013
tpia.:

there's a clear view of the other guy's face in the video or is it the pictures.

I see...so you could %100 say for sure its so so so in THAT pic? Come on man if the guy was as recognisable as the MIchael guy we would have known his name by now. We will still know his name in the end but noone will positively ID that guy based on that poor quality footage of him as they cannot be absolutely sure.

And its not the Police who released his name its the press. And I tell you they must be in a race now to unmask the other guy...
Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by Nobody: 5:12pm On May 23, 2013
Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by Nobody: 5:56pm On May 23, 2013
The victim of a tragic crime which took place in Woolwich, London yesterday has been identified as Drummer Lee Rigby. Our thoughts go out to the family who have had to learn this devastating news and also to his 2 year old son who has so cruelly lost his Daddy. Rest in peace sir away from the inhumanities of our troubled world.

This is really so SAD....R.I.P.

1 Like

Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by Nobody: 7:05pm On May 23, 2013
This is insane!! I say it, there is a fundamental problem with islam which muslims seriously have to deal with.

P.s this is not an attack on your faith, but I think there's need for serious introspection!
Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by kalunomics(m): 8:18pm On May 23, 2013
AsamoahAG: i think this guy is capable of doing this because weatherwhether he is a Nigerian or British he is black and descendant of Nigeria what do you expect ...definitely he has the Nigeria mind and blood flowing through his veins
that is why your virus infested ghanaian brain is not able to discern why 60% of your posts are hidden

1 Like

Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by Vansnickers: 8:24pm On May 23, 2013
babe_online:
STFU you sill being! I am sure you are one of those British Nigerians living there that is not getting any good thing from living there and that is why you are trying to lump both Nigerians and the British ones together. As far as I am concerned that dude disgraced black Britons and not Nigerians tongue. You even went as far as introducing the tribe of the offender so that you can further put the blame on Nigerians. You and that stupid Desola b1tch are bigots living in denial and things will only be good for you guys if you guys accept that he has disgraced all black Britons and not Nigerians. I am sure if that dude was brought up at home he will most likely not turn out the way he has. You and others living in denial are just silly British citizenship hungry blacks. Nothing more nothing less, now go to hell!!!!

Was Mutallab not raised in Nigeria?!
Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by Vansnickers: 8:25pm On May 23, 2013
nikkykay: What is everybody saying?
We brought ds upon ourselve. Boko haram today bombing 2mrw!
Why nigeria every time?
Have u heard of any Ghanian or Cameroonian being named a terrorist in d US or UK
Even if he was born and bred in the UK, he is a Nigerian descendant.
He understands yoruba even if he cannot speak!
He has brought shame to his family!
I pity his parents esp d father dat works as a nurse to take care of ds child

How do you know this?!
Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by Vansnickers: 8:32pm On May 23, 2013
Rossikk:

^^^Did they complain to you or your white masters about spear chucking before your white masters came in and started stealing, looting and killing en masse? When will you and your white masters return the looted TRILLIONS you STOLE? Why should it be forgotten that your white masters are in possession of our LOOT which is why they are rich and we poor? If they had left us to our spear chucking duties' would we have decided to go and sit on their doorstep? Olodo rabata.

Get this into your skull, SLAVEBOY: So long as your masters sit on out loot, we can 'blame' them for ANYTHING. You got a problem with that, go jump in the fcking River Thames.

This Made absolutely no sense. How is Africa poor because of the "Loot" the slave-traders took. How much will those artifacts be worth, compared to the Oil money Nigeria has been receiving for decades.

1 Like

Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by preselect(m): 8:56pm On May 23, 2013
Rossikk:

Spare me this SLAVE GIBBERISH you're typing. Nigerians are not ''blaming anyone''. The country is among the fastest growing economies on earth. We are not sitting somewhere twiddling our fingers and blaming anyone. What we will NOT do is sit idly by while SLAVES like you come online to trash us because of your SLAVE mentality in which everything that happens is OUR fault, with your white masters, merely innocent observers. Get that SLAVE mentality off your head and start to reason like a freeman. Mass immigration from the developing world to the west is a phenomenon that has to do DIRECTLY with the effects of skewed global distribution of wealth, with COLONIALISM the NO 1 reason for that. MASS transfer of wealth from south to north took place during that 150 YEAR period ending in the 1960s. There was no mass immigration to the west before colonialism. Most of the immigrants today are from ex colonies. DON'T TELL US TO IGNORE SUCH CONNECTIONS AND LINKAGES. THEY ARE REAL and need to be addressed.

it's comforting to know that we still have intelligent people in nairaland . . . undecided
Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by AsamoahAG: 9:02pm On May 23, 2013
Van snickers:

This Made absolutely no sense. How is Africa poor because of the "Loot" the slave-traders took. How much will those artifacts be worth, compared to the Oil money Nigeria has been receiving for decades.

well said smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply)

President Buhari Arrives In Lagos / Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington / 10 Things President Buhari Said In Live Broadcast On EndSARS Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.