Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,353 members, 7,839,635 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Ombatse Chief-Priest - Governor Ordered Police To Kill Me - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ombatse Chief-Priest - Governor Ordered Police To Kill Me (17352 Views)

Is Ombatse Chief Baba Alakyo Dead? / Nasarawa : Ombatse Backs Al -makura ’ S Impeachment / Ombatse Spokesman - 'Bullets Don't Kill Us' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ombatse Chief-Priest - Governor Ordered Police To Kill Me by ogalanya(m): 10:13am On May 23, 2013
lonelydora: What goes around comes around. Extra-judicial killings of policemen are hunting them. Well, RIP to the dead
yeah, when the police extra judicially killed my guy, evergie, a nairalander and said it was a case of mistaken identity, nobody talked. Now they want my sympathy. He who trades with sand must be paid with pebbles, Gbam!
Re: Ombatse Chief-Priest - Governor Ordered Police To Kill Me by AmedeGodstime: 10:13am On May 23, 2013
[color=#990000][/color][i][/i]nobody is above the law, since ombatse group has killed police officers, let them face the full law. Well as for me i dont believe in charms because i know my God is able. nobody is above the law, since ombatse group has killed police officers, let them face the full law. Well as for me i dont believe in charms because i know my God is able. nobody is above the law, since ombatse group has killed police officers, let them face the full law. Well as for me i dont believe in charms because i know my God is able.
Re: Ombatse Chief-Priest - Governor Ordered Police To Kill Me by nokingasgod: 10:15am On May 23, 2013
Maxymilliano: The Governor is yet to tell Nigerians what was the man offence that he sent a battalion of police after him.

THis is about the most reasonable comment on the matter. In the first place, why sending a battalion to go accost just ONE INDIVIDUAL. . Who ever ordered/approved such must be up to some mischief and so must be thoroughly investigated and brought to book. It is an abuse of office, power, resources, human lives etc.

6 Likes

Re: Ombatse Chief-Priest - Governor Ordered Police To Kill Me by OperaMini1(m): 10:17am On May 23, 2013
guvna:

Oh u didnt know?? shocked shocked shocked We are most definately in banana republic - where did u think u were? A civilized world?

Yes o, we're a Banana Republic of the highest order.
Re: Ombatse Chief-Priest - Governor Ordered Police To Kill Me by Nobody: 10:19am On May 23, 2013
there is more to this story that meets the eyes.I see no. reason this man should be celebrated, after the dastardly act
Re: Ombatse Chief-Priest - Governor Ordered Police To Kill Me by Reptyle(m): 10:21am On May 23, 2013
Wait a minute! i thought this man was in hiding since the unfortunate incidence.

So he is sitting cozily in his house receiving VIP guests like the Senator, while the government plays the ostrich as usual. shocked shocked shocked

Na wah o!!!
Re: Ombatse Chief-Priest - Governor Ordered Police To Kill Me by shamson: 10:23am On May 23, 2013
Maxymilliano: The Governor is yet to tell Nigerians what was the man offence that he sent a battalion of police after him.

and that is enough reason for him to kill innocent officers?
Re: Ombatse Chief-Priest - Governor Ordered Police To Kill Me by adonismuller(m): 10:27am On May 23, 2013
[quote author=Treasured-Glory]God, please have mercy on us and take total control of all these situations. Put an end to all form of blood-letting in our land. Lord, in anger, remember mercy please. Give us peace in all nooks and crannies of Nigeria in Jesus' name (amen).lock urself in a room and pray and stop being a hypocrite!

1 Like

Re: Ombatse Chief-Priest - Governor Ordered Police To Kill Me by OpinionLeader: 10:28am On May 23, 2013
maxi-t:

@TOPIC,
I tot the babalawo was in prison or something, so you mean he is still free? hahaha, the polic must be scared of the dude.

No right thinking Security Operative would like to go and arrest the Chief Priest. Such a person may have himself to blame, as he will be OMBATSHED. 'I be gallant officer', no dey this one because life dey sweet. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ombatse Chief-Priest - Governor Ordered Police To Kill Me by Tracetruth: 10:29am On May 23, 2013
The gov should tell us why he sent a full police barrack to arrest just one person. The word arrest here is official, but the right word should be kidnap

1 Like

Re: Ombatse Chief-Priest - Governor Ordered Police To Kill Me by sonofjah55: 10:32am On May 23, 2013
@ mod pls am pleading u 2 find solution to these comments of people dat are always hiding. i wonder what they gain for hidden thier comments. if they dont want to commment or want ppl to read it why do so? Pls am so much concern about dis, i beg u to giv it attention
Re: Ombatse Chief-Priest - Governor Ordered Police To Kill Me by nokingasgod: 10:33am On May 23, 2013
shamson:

I cant remember reading any account that established the man as wielding gun or cutlass and actually shooting and killing any policeman. Nobody has come forward to say the man was even at the scene of the incident.

I cant remember reading any civilized law that will accepts that a man not at the scene can use [b]African remote control/juju, jazz etc [/b]to kill another man. Let's see how this will go. It is another test to the hapless government we have in place at all levels - executive, legislature, judiciary and the ever inarticulate and confused ''the governed''!

3 Likes

Re: Ombatse Chief-Priest - Governor Ordered Police To Kill Me by udokpuenyi(m): 10:37am On May 23, 2013
I strongly have an instinct that Nassarawa govt had an evil plan for this people, unfortunately it backfired and everyone is being economical with truth.

I cannot understand why truck loads of security officers were sent on this unholy mission to arrest just a fray 76 years old man.
The governor of Nassarawa should better come out straight.

4 Likes

Re: Ombatse Chief-Priest - Governor Ordered Police To Kill Me by mhm(m): 10:42am On May 23, 2013
nokingasgod:

I cant remember reading any account that established the man as wielding gun or cutlass and actually shooting and killing any policeman. Nobody has come forward to say the man was even at the scene of the incident.

I cant remember reading any civilized law that will accepts that a man not at the scene can use [b]African remote control/juju, jazz etc [/b]to kill another man. Let's see how this will go. It is another test to the hapless government we have in place at all levels - executive, legislature, judiciary and the ever inarticulate and confused ''the governed''!

Am I getting it wrong or are you now blaming the governor and police force and absolving the old man of any wrong doing?

even if a person is completely innocent, do you go about killing policemen that come to your house because they came in large numbers? if shekau of BH is to be arrested do you think they will go with 5 soldiers?
Re: Ombatse Chief-Priest - Governor Ordered Police To Kill Me by Reptyle(m): 10:52am On May 23, 2013
shamson:

I don't know about you but I am of the opinion that it would have been the police or the natives. Either way, blood would have flowed on that day and a lot of "innocent Nigerians" would have lost their lives.

An entire squadron of "kill and go" mobile police men and SSS officers were not deployed to Alakyo to go and "arrest" anyone. You do not deploy over 100 policemen to arrest one man. They were on a mission to do maximum damage and they would have if they had not encountered what turned out to be the superior firepower of the local militia.

Now before you jump on me, I am not saying that the policemen deserved to die. I am just saying that the entire operation was ill-conceived, poorly planned and shoddily executed. So unfortunate.

8 Likes

Re: Ombatse Chief-Priest - Governor Ordered Police To Kill Me by Reptyle(m): 10:56am On May 23, 2013
Opinion_Leader: [/b]

No right thinking Security Operative would like to go and arrest the Chief Priest. Such a person may have himself to blame, as he will be OMBATSHED. 'I be gallant officer', no dey this one because life dey sweet. grin grin

I tell you!!! The man is not even on the run or in hiding; he is in his flipping house shocked
Re: Ombatse Chief-Priest - Governor Ordered Police To Kill Me by Nobody: 10:57am On May 23, 2013
I hate diy ombatse pple
Re: Ombatse Chief-Priest - Governor Ordered Police To Kill Me by noiseless: 10:57am On May 23, 2013
The sponsors of islamic(boko haramers)sent those security agents to go and massacre the cult members to make a way for jihads. They just don't want to say the truth as usual, hausa/fulanis are deceitful why have they not gone to arrest the bororo fulanis who are known for invading villages and massacring villagers every day in that state and other state?

Evil men.

1 Like

Re: Ombatse Chief-Priest - Governor Ordered Police To Kill Me by idupaul: 10:57am On May 23, 2013

Very well said .. CPC needs to tell us what the mans true crime is sef
Re: Ombatse Chief-Priest - Governor Ordered Police To Kill Me by noiseless: 11:03am On May 23, 2013
Coward is this the id you use this day? You even claiming to be Igbo girl what a shame for islamic lying con man with fake id, get a life.
Obiagelli: Interesting labran maku is contesting in this state in 2015, do I smell pdp mess here
Re: Ombatse Chief-Priest - Governor Ordered Police To Kill Me by qualified(f): 11:10am On May 23, 2013
I said it and wil keep saying it.
There is something d governor is not saying abt his association wit ds group.
The part that d man was invited n he refused to honour it, is a new turn to d whole scene, it was never in d news before now.
100 men to arrest one man? The Commissioner of Police, Nasarawa can't even provide evidences of ds man's crimes, so, what really happened? There is no more to it than d governor is letting out
Re: Ombatse Chief-Priest - Governor Ordered Police To Kill Me by nokingasgod: 11:15am On May 23, 2013
mhm:

Am I getting it wrong or are you now blaming the governor and police force and absolving the old man of any wrong doing?

even if a person is completely innocent, do you go about killing policemen that come to your house because they came in large numbers? if shekau of BH is to be arrested do you think they will go with 5 soldiers?

I dey laugh o. Of course who else to blame than the Chief Security Officer of the State - the Governor?. The bucks stops on his table and he carries the blame squarely unless otherwise he comes out publicly to say he did not ordered the troops to invade the place in the first place.

As per the ''Old man'', aside being the supposed head of the alleged perpetrators of the dastardly act, there is no evidence that he actually partook in the ugly incident and as I have said, we are watching how the authorities will handle this.
Re: Ombatse Chief-Priest - Governor Ordered Police To Kill Me by ophilly: 11:24am On May 23, 2013
click2cbn: I still don't understand, this man's group ambushed n killed 'tonnes' of police officers, instead of him being declared wanted for those murders, he is there getting homage from a SENATOR of d Federal Republic of Nigeria, who i know will still go there with his own police entourage? We haven't really heard d truth about dis matter
You are right on the dot....there is more to the issue than meets the eye......just like every other national issue in Nigeria (Boko Haram, Fuel Subsidy Thieves, etc)
Re: Ombatse Chief-Priest - Governor Ordered Police To Kill Me by ecosanders: 11:26am On May 23, 2013
Foxy_Vista:

Thunder fire you there
may BH visit ur family in d morning, Ombatse in d afternoon, n Kidnappers in d Night 4 supporting dis murderers.
Re: Ombatse Chief-Priest - Governor Ordered Police To Kill Me by Nobody: 11:27am On May 23, 2013
VOTE BABA ALAKIO 2015

6 Likes

Re: Ombatse Chief-Priest - Governor Ordered Police To Kill Me by adino(m): 11:32am On May 23, 2013
This guy is too much jare, Senators, House of representatives members all came to visit him.
All hail the Great warrior and protector of Eggon people and future protector of Middle Belt. It is obvious Nasarawa State Governor had an hidden agenda, no matter what this man is a man of the people.

4 Likes

Re: Ombatse Chief-Priest - Governor Ordered Police To Kill Me by Two4Two(m): 11:32am On May 23, 2013
ichommy:

“In any case, no matter the grievance, no individual or group has the right to kill innocent security officials.

http://www.punchng.com/news/gov-ordered-police-to-bring-my-head-ombatse-chief-priest/
But they have the right to kill innocent citizens on trumped up charges.

1 Like

Re: Ombatse Chief-Priest - Governor Ordered Police To Kill Me by ghetomum: 11:37am On May 23, 2013
this MAN should be invited for boko haram mission PERSON who can killed 93 policemen without not using rifle abaooo.
Re: Ombatse Chief-Priest - Governor Ordered Police To Kill Me by theripper3: 11:43am On May 23, 2013
The Governor has a case to answer. He isn't revealing much.
Re: Ombatse Chief-Priest - Governor Ordered Police To Kill Me by FoxyVista(m): 11:52am On May 23, 2013
ecosanders: may BH visit ur family in d morning, Ombatse in d afternoon, n Kidnappers in d Night 4 supporting dis murderers.

May thunder fire you again and again....
Re: Ombatse Chief-Priest - Governor Ordered Police To Kill Me by ojabel(m): 11:56am On May 23, 2013
This man should be the Elijah of this generation.
Re: Ombatse Chief-Priest - Governor Ordered Police To Kill Me by Nobody: 11:59am On May 23, 2013
Omo strong men Dey dis naija oh! Dis cult no be moi-moi oh! But my God pass dem......

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Visits Baroness Scotlan, Commonwealth Secretary General, / Tinubu Attends Lagos Business Community And Private Sector Meeting / Northern Govs In Jonathan’s Camp Are Deceiving Him –shehu Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.