Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Why Do Nigerians Hate Pet Especially Dogs? - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Why Do Nigerians Hate Pet Especially Dogs? (13139 Views)

Why Do Nigerians Hate Cats / Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple / 13-year-old Keeps Python As Pet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Pet Especially Dogs? by Nobody: 4:20pm On May 24, 2013
ndobobo:

Love dogs to bits, not the local ones though, prefer Bull Mastiff to them all. The Rot with the little girl, who i will presume is your daughter, should always be monitored, you know u should not avoid unsupervised close contact with the dog and the little girl. Not the most aggressive breed, but Some Rottweilers have been known to have attacked and even killed little children. They have very poor memory, hence their aggressive nature.
rottweilers?? I think you meant pitbulls.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Pet Especially Dogs? by darlingbobo(m): 4:48pm On May 24, 2013
No be person wee don chop belleful go keep pet for house.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Pet Especially Dogs? by Nobody: 5:11pm On May 24, 2013
adaobi123:

undecided

I dont care, dogs and cats are still dirty
and u live in oyinbo country, where dogs are treated better than negroes.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Pet Especially Dogs? by InvertedHammer: 7:34pm On May 24, 2013
/

Person never chop..u wan make im begin feed pets.

/

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Pet Especially Dogs? by dasparrow: 9:31pm On May 24, 2013
Vikin: Lol @ desparrow, you got a point.. cheesy
But human right never succeed na animal right?

The humans are dying of hunger, dem see dog...what do you expect?

I remember when they nearly killed our dog, very big dog, cut his chain and went for a run, when he returned...he just laid in front of our house breathing a sign of death escape.

You need to see the machete cuts on his body, but he fought back and escaped!

After then, no one told him to remain in the compound even without chains.. grin

Oh my! that is serious. Poor dog, he has certainly learnt his lesson. Thank God your dog survived the attack. Some people can be so cruel to animals. As for the humans dying of hunger, who send dem to go born pickin like fowl? lol grin People should learn to have only the number of kids that they can adequately take care of.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Pet Especially Dogs? by Rick9(m): 9:45pm On May 24, 2013
I hate Dogs , Cats and Snakes.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Pet Especially Dogs? by nickz(m): 9:52pm On May 24, 2013
Love dogs
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Pet Especially Dogs? by Nobody: 10:04pm On May 24, 2013
Banku&Tilapia:

Phucking hell lad, all dis Jux for simple question? Didn't u do summary at school.

Holy Cow, didn't you do reading and copy and paste once at school? eeeh nwoke.

@OP
Proverbs 12:10 NKJV --- A righteous man regards the life of his animal, But the tender mercies of the wicked are cruel.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Pet Especially Dogs? by Nobody: 10:33pm On May 24, 2013
deejay_harry1: u leave in d poor area of nigeria.. mayb datz y u see unkempt pets the more
deejay_harry1: u leave in d poor area of nigeria.. mayb datz y u see unkempt pets the more
yes sir i do and that makes my observation more true.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Pet Especially Dogs? by firestar(f): 10:48pm On May 24, 2013
undecided

Duh...
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Pet Especially Dogs? by ihedioramma: 12:10am On May 25, 2013
@ every body is it not a lady that has sex with a dog that make H I V E.T.C to be every were in the world today?, is not good to live with a dog or dog's come to talk of feeding them. dog is like pig and i think bible say something about them, any pastor here? pls tell them more.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Pet Especially Dogs? by oyinbogirl(f): 7:55am On May 25, 2013
Vikin: A least you see the dogs wondering around... cheesy

The cats are no where to be found! Either dead or comes out at night to look for food.

Naija! Toughest place to live in the world for both human and animals grin

Even tough for mosquitoes! grin

lol so funny!
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Pet Especially Dogs? by dasparrow: 10:06am On May 25, 2013
darlingbobo: No be person wee don chop belleful go keep pet for house.

But na the same Naija people wey never chop belleful go born pickin full everywhere. Tomorrow now, those pickins go grow up and turn to drug peddlers, agboros, 419 internet scammers and the rest.

ihedioramma: @ every body is it not a lady that has sex with a dog that make H I V E.T.C to be every were in the world today?, is not good to live with a dog or dog's come to talk of feeding them. dog is like pig and i think bible say something about them, any pastor here? pls tell them more.

My friend, make an effort to gain an education. Dogs do not carry HIV. Scientists believe that apes are the ones who transferred the HIV virus into the human race. Conspiracy theorists believe HIV is a man-made disease created to make pharmaceutical companies rich. And lastly the bible did not mention dogs in a negative way. If anything, the bible said:

Proverbs 12:10 (NIV)
"The righteous care for the needs of their animals, but the kindest acts of the wicked are cruel."

So what do you have to say now?
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Pet Especially Dogs? by fastlane84: 2:03pm On May 25, 2013

The cats are no where to be found! Either dead or comes out at night to look for food.

grin

Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Pet Especially Dogs? by Rooneyflex: 10:01am On Aug 30, 2019
Lilimax:
nah, I dislike dogs mostly the Ekuke types tongue tongue
Ekuke ones are the local dog that eats human dungs shocked shocked
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Lies, that because they are not well cared for like the way we take care of our gsd, if u train them well they wont do so.
i can beat my chest and tell if u take care of a gsd the way some nigerian's take care of the ekuke it would also eat human dung.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Alsatian (pure German Shepherd Pedigree For Sale) / Fresh Chicken Parts now available @ AJESEH PET STORE. / Diary Of GSD Mating And Upcoming Pups - SOLD OUT.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.