Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,158 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

Drink From The Bottle - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Drink From The Bottle (2695 Views)

Hilarious: Can You Drink From This Tap? / When An Igbo Girl Finally Finds Her Name On Coca-cola Bottle / ginnie in the bottle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drink From The Bottle by trailblaze: 12:46pm On May 16, 2006
One day while walking through the countryside a poor Russian peasant discovered an old lamp. He started to polish it and out came a genie who told him that for freeing him from the lamp he would grant him one wish.

Ivan thought for a minute before declaring, "I am a poor simple man with simple needs, therefore I wish that Ivan pee vodka!" The Genie exclaimed that Ivan's wish was granted and disappeared in a poof of smoke.

Ivan runs home and bursts through the door yelling, "Wife, bring two cups, tonight we drink vodka!!!" He pees in the cups and sure enough, it's the best vodka either had ever tasted. They drink into the wee hours of the morning.

The next night he comes through the door and again hollers, "Wife, bring two cups, tonight we drink vodka!!!" This continues all week until Friday night when Ivan comes in the door and exclaims, "Wife, bring me one cup!!!"

His wife is upset and asks, "Ivan, all week you say bring two cups and we drink vodka, so why tonight do you only ask for one cup?"

Ivan smiles and replies, "Because tonight wife, you drink from bottle

Don't ask me where the bottle is !!!
Re: Drink From The Bottle by mukina2: 12:52pm On May 16, 2006
ReAlLy FuNnY
Re: Drink From The Bottle by spikelord(m): 12:53pm On May 16, 2006
So she's going to drink from Ivan's cock iight

1 Like

Re: Drink From The Bottle by Odeku(m): 2:04pm On May 16, 2006
that is my joke i postef that long time ago
Re: Drink From The Bottle by dm(m): 7:27pm On May 19, 2006
angry angry angry Re-cycled
Re: Drink From The Bottle by eveseh(f): 3:39pm On May 21, 2006
bla bla bla,lol
Re: Drink From The Bottle by kingkams(m): 4:51pm On Oct 26, 2007
Ohhhh myyy GOD> shocked
Re: Drink From The Bottle by topeteadr(m): 4:55pm On Oct 26, 2007
Remix.
Re: Drink From The Bottle by clemcykul(f): 3:35pm On Oct 27, 2007
u posted it a long time ago so whatt angry angry angry

u just want to spoil the fun angry afterall u dont pay patent right to the rightful owner do you grin grin grin

heyy dear poster dat was a real nice joke grin grin grin grin keep it up will ya grin grin grin grin grin grin kiss
Re: Drink From The Bottle by Migines(m): 7:44am On Oct 31, 2007
Y re u dign up dis 4gotten issues?
Re: Drink From The Bottle by ituen(m): 3:43pm On Nov 02, 2007
NA who dey claim joke for this forum?

(1) (Reply)

Dont: Just Dont Read This / T B Joshua's Prediction For Arsenal FC / Girls And Their Forming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.