Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,962 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Dangote Plans Sugar Factories In Sokoto, Kebbi States - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dangote Plans Sugar Factories In Sokoto, Kebbi States (4946 Views)

* Dangote Plans To Produce A Million Tonnes Of Ricein 4 Yrs / Nigeria: Dangote Plans U.S.$34.7 Billion Fresh Investment In Economy / Dangote Plans To Become 5th Worlds Richest Man. (2) (3) (4)

Re: Dangote Plans Sugar Factories In Sokoto, Kebbi States by Nobody: 6:20pm On May 23, 2013
Nonybb: MTN just deducted my 50 naira for no reason........ am devasted, pls advise
Re: Dangote Plans Sugar Factories In Sokoto, Kebbi States by Nobody: 6:52pm On May 23, 2013
manny4life: I love this man not because of his monopolistic and capitalist approach to business, but damn, he reinvests back into Nigeria... He gives and receives..

Dats d condition they gave him
Re: Dangote Plans Sugar Factories In Sokoto, Kebbi States by DrSadikMagaji(m): 7:51pm On May 23, 2013
boron10: He is rich enough to allow some of his investments bombed by the bokos. Goodluck to him
capital MUMU!!
Re: Dangote Plans Sugar Factories In Sokoto, Kebbi States by aurenflani: 8:07pm On May 23, 2013
Drsunnie: Hmmmmmmm , this man again . He liaised with the federal government to ban the importation rice from borders , so that he will be the sole importer of rice in Nigeria . Now , the price of rice has catapulted . Same thing happened with cement , thank God for yaradua that later licensed the likes of Ibeto and others , the only reason why cement price has not catapulted to 5k by now . I just hope same thing is not gonna happen to sugar . He's just monopolizing Nigerian market , thereby causing inflation and economic quagmire .

Sebi you say Buhari is the devil! Nigerians for you, gosh!!!
Re: Dangote Plans Sugar Factories In Sokoto, Kebbi States by Nobody: 9:10pm On May 23, 2013
Nonybb: MTN just deducted my 50 naira for no reason........ am devasted, pls advise
I wonder if MTN is in the topic or is my eyes deceiving me.
Re: Dangote Plans Sugar Factories In Sokoto, Kebbi States by bash12: 9:12pm On May 23, 2013
[right][/right][b][/b]
Ud&pconcept:
[b]
go and jumb into the river
Re: Dangote Plans Sugar Factories In Sokoto, Kebbi States by danny301: 10:20pm On May 23, 2013
arcbabe: Dangote should have established most of his businesses and factories earlier on in northern parts of nigerian and this would have gone a long way to tackle poverty,insecurity and almajiris being used by Boko haram as terrorist. Dangote should really concerntrate on investing and working with northern governors to help build the north and develop it. They have a larger number of population and it really baffle me that most shoe shiners,mairuwa, people hawking on the streets 'talaka' and also begging on the streets in different parts of nigeria are mostly from the north. What is dangote and the rest doing to help create employment in their respective states to assist these people? The north also needs to be massively invested into,they have able bodied men and also women willing to work and help their families but there are no jobs available for them. Why do we have the likes of dangote being the richest man in nigeria and also from the north for,when his people are suffering? He should seriously look into it and start investing in the north so people will not remain jobless and this will go a long way in developing northern part of nigerian.

There is actually no need for this sermon again because Dangote has already made up his mind to invest in the north. And talking about why he didn't invest all these while, am sure that if Dangote chosen to start his investment majorly from the north rather than the south he wouldn't have reach the level he is (economically) today... I personally feel this is the right time for Dangote to turn to the north, except for the security over there.
Re: Dangote Plans Sugar Factories In Sokoto, Kebbi States by diarra94(m): 12:59am On May 24, 2013
Im nt hating on dangote but na only sugar pple dey chop for this world?diabetes dey oh. It seems he has bad investment strategies. He can easily double his wealth if he made investments in other underdeveloped sectors here. He is lucky i dont have his kinda wealth, i would've had investment in most states and african countries at large.
Re: Dangote Plans Sugar Factories In Sokoto, Kebbi States by Kairoseki77: 5:12am On May 24, 2013
dulphines:

Oh yes, i just remembered we are to dine with you this weekend! My brand as usual you know! lol. Regards to madam.

When you and d-block are done cleaning the toilets, I want you two to cook something nice for dinner.

You have been slacking off lately. Kindly get off Nairaland and get back to work.
Re: Dangote Plans Sugar Factories In Sokoto, Kebbi States by dulphines: 9:29am On May 24, 2013
Kairoseki77:

When you and d-block are done cleaning the toilets, I want you two to cook something nice for dinner.

You have been slacking off lately. Kindly get off Nairaland and get back to work.

You eh, you have not still changed, kai walahi! I will see you when i return from Saudi!

Free Tutorial On Mini Importation Business For Newbies / Africgold Scam / News From Instaforex