Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,354 members, 7,815,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Pictures Of Lee Rigby Soldier Murdered By Michael Adeboloja! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Lee Rigby Soldier Murdered By Michael Adeboloja! (1811 Views)

Is Buhari's 1984 Regime A Replica Of Lee Kuan Yew's (RIP)? / Woolwich Suspects Plead Not Guilty To Murder Of Lee Rigby / The Wrath Of Lee's Death On The Osun Festival And Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pictures Of Lee Rigby Soldier Murdered By Michael Adeboloja! by Krucifax(m): 7:58pm On May 23, 2013
My condolence to the family of the slain soldier. Someone who goes to fight for his country doesn't expect to be butchered on the streets of his own country when he comes home. The fact that this happened not far from where i live has made it all the more poignant.

I believe i speak for all sane Nigerians and people of Nigerian background when i say we condemn the acts of the raving lunatic that is Michael Adeboloja and people like him. The vast majority of Nigerians i know are hard working,tax paying productive members of society. Instead of putting our heads down in shame,we should stand and distance ourselves from people that continually drag the name of Nigeria through mud.

R.I.P Lee Rigby.Lee Rigby was 25years old and a father of one!I pray God grants your family the strength to bear the loss. And to Michael Adeboloja i say may you rot in jail!! Amen!!

Re: Pictures Of Lee Rigby Soldier Murdered By Michael Adeboloja! by azpekuliar: 8:20pm On May 23, 2013
What a Shame! Did absolutely nothing to deserve such savagery. RIP man!

(1) (Reply)

Caricature Of Senator Sani Yerima's Child Marriage / Anambra Election: Labour Party, APC Provide New Damning Evidence / World War 3: Vladimir Putin Threatens West With Russia’s 5,000 Nuclear Warheads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.