Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,492 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Is Maturbation Healthy? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is Maturbation Healthy? (36770 Views)

How To Keep Vagina Clean And Healthy (NHS) / Ways The Hymen Can Be Severed Apart From Sex And Maturbation / Food To Make Kids Fat And Healthy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Maturbation Healthy? by Cayon(f): 2:05pm On Apr 26, 2008
I heard you should masturbate no more than twice a day, but not 5 times a day!! it will kill you slowly!!!
Re: Is Maturbation Healthy? by kazeem4t(m): 3:46pm On Apr 26, 2008
it is a sin,
despite that guyz do it y?
i am in trouble,what do i do?
Re: Is Maturbation Healthy? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Apr 26, 2008
its a sin to d body,cos wen a man (especially) does it all d time,he weakens his system
Re: Is Maturbation Healthy? by Steroid101(m): 4:37pm On Apr 26, 2008
I dont think it has too much effect on women but men, men loses too much minerals and vitamins on masturbation and it can be addicted to because it can easily be done any where. I have notice that men who masturbate fear women, and they never had a girl friend. For men who masturbates, this is a simple step you should take to stop it 1) type "effect of over masturbation on google and read about it" 2) Tell your self, this is not the best sexual intercourse i can enjoy, that you can enjoy it better with a girl, then go out and look for a girl friend. Bet me, as soon as you get a girl friend of you choice, you will automatically stop masturbating

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Maturbation Healthy? by achinu(m): 4:39pm On Apr 26, 2008
Masturbation is actually healthy for men. My personal physician told me a few years ago that men that masturbated frequently had a lower chance of developing PROSTATE CANCER!! I thought he was kidding until I read a medical research article recently that stated the same. (Now I can masturbate without feeling any guilt, since it's doctor prescribed) grin grin grin
About it being a sin is up for debates in my opinion.
I believe it's the safest kind of sex that a guy can practice, plus you know exactly how to please yourself & my palm never gives me an attitude! wink grin grin

See attached link
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/3072021.stm
Re: Is Maturbation Healthy? by dutty(m): 5:09pm On Apr 26, 2008
conflict of ideas. one sch of tot thinks its bad and the other sch thinks its great.
@achinu
u sound like some1 dat does it more than five times a day this 1wey u don go carry out research 4 d matter, take it easy o so u dont develope blisters on ur palm and d i c k.
Na the ladies dey cause this thing,neva wanting to help a guy out, una go dey form like sey na the guy need am pass.
Re: Is Maturbation Healthy? by Eclairs: 7:19am On Apr 27, 2008
God save our soul,
@Poster, one man's meat is another man's pancake. You'd alwz hv conflictin opinions. Regardlx, I fink apart frm the fact it cld be addictv and bcms a moral offence as noted by steroid101, I fink it limits your chance of givin birth to a male child. I fink, I mean I fink, so its no fact, thts wht I fink of it, the no of tymz u mastuwotever cld be equivalent to the no of months you may hv to wait to gv birth to a male child when u'r ready for kids. thts just how I see it but then, the issue of pos, cancer, so what about the pope and reverend fathers who dont get married? How many hv died of P-cancer? does this suggest they self polinate as well? Science and religion at it agn, anyhw, I dont fink it's healthy. Wld return to this thread wv more info

fnx
Re: Is Maturbation Healthy? by Cayon(f): 3:18pm On Apr 27, 2008
Could you provide a scripture or a back-up indicating it's a sin? lipsrsealed
kazeem4t:

it is a sin,
despite that guys do it y?
i am in trouble,what do i do?
jennykadry:

its a sin to d body,because when a man (especially) does it all d time,he weakens his system
Re: Is Maturbation Healthy? by echolimabr(m): 7:31pm On Apr 27, 2008
mastubation is healthy. you do not catch any disease from anyone, it's the cheapest form of relief.
which is more sinful and shameful; to mastubate or have sex with a prostitue?
Re: Is Maturbation Healthy? by wendymanda: 7:33pm On Apr 27, 2008
All sins are the same.
Re: Is Maturbation Healthy? by saucekid(m): 7:40pm On Apr 27, 2008
masturbating?
healthy or not
Re: Is Maturbation Healthy? by CrazyMan(m): 7:42pm On Apr 27, 2008
It's not healthy and it's very dangerous because it can lead to low sperm count in males.
Re: Is Maturbation Healthy? by saucekid(m): 7:53pm On Apr 27, 2008
help me tell them jedi crazykid grin
Re: Is Maturbation Healthy? by echolimabr(m): 7:57pm On Apr 27, 2008
that is a big white lie
Re: Is Maturbation Healthy? by CrazyMan(m): 8:02pm On Apr 27, 2008
Says who? if you like you believe; if you like don't but that's the simple fact.
Re: Is Maturbation Healthy? by saucekid(m): 8:03pm On Apr 27, 2008
blessed are those that believe and dont do grin
Re: Is Maturbation Healthy? by CrazyMan(m): 8:04pm On Apr 27, 2008
And blessed are those that do and don't believe like echolimabr undecided
Re: Is Maturbation Healthy? by echolimabr(m): 8:13pm On Apr 27, 2008
and i say may god bless us all.
Re: Is Maturbation Healthy? by saucekid(m): 8:47pm On Apr 27, 2008
how?
Re: Is Maturbation Healthy? by frank316(m): 5:52pm On Apr 28, 2008
please can you guys explain to me hw mastubation can lead to low sperm count, i really will love to know

this is because i have some friends who, make sure they sleep with women every night some always paronise bothels, will that also lead to low sperm count?
Re: Is Maturbation Healthy? by wendymanda: 7:36pm On Apr 28, 2008
I have heard that regular masturbation for men helps prevent prostate cancer. I dont know about women.
Re: Is Maturbation Healthy? by Lagoschic: 10:06pm On Apr 28, 2008
This is one of the ways the devil has made sin look like a normal thing

Leviticus 18:22 You shall not lie with a male as with a woman, it is an abomination(homosexuality, lesbianism, masturbation, prostitution e.t.c

v23 nor shall you mate with any animal to defile yourself with it. Nor shall any woman stand before any animal to mate it for it is perversion

1 Like

Re: Is Maturbation Healthy? by Mugabe(m): 12:12pm On Apr 29, 2008
slice it the way you like.maturbation is a sin.If you still doubt that is not then do it in the public.since it is only when one is doing evil that he has to hide

1 Like

Re: Is Maturbation Healthy? by tngtech(m): 12:18pm On Apr 29, 2008
Masturbating is good to the body, but its very bad to the system. Imagine wen you masturbate, you can't satisfy a woman again. You can't stay long on a woman.
Re: Is Maturbation Healthy? by Templa(m): 12:40pm On Apr 29, 2008
@poster

do u masturbate? sad
Re: Is Maturbation Healthy? by Eclairs: 8:35am On May 01, 2008
there's no hiding frm the truth,
Re: Is Maturbation Healthy? by Nobody: 9:16am On May 01, 2008
@ poster

Masturbation is God's Great Gift to Us. In my parti pris, she's healthy grin

@ All
Happy zaging

1 Like

Re: Is Maturbation Healthy? by jamah(m): 12:42am On May 02, 2008
i guess its the same thing as having sex. how can it be different with side effects at that?
Re: Is Maturbation Healthy? by TolaniLuv: 3:38pm On May 03, 2008
It releases tension and sexual energy. It also releases pheromones in your brain that make you happier and more relaxed. It deters prostate cancer. Yes masturbating is addicting but unlike addictions to drugs, alcohol and cigarettes, it harms no one, costs nothing, and is readily at hand. Your people probably broke a law of some kind that destroyed their lives. Masturbating is not illegal,

But, it better you have real sex with a woman. It feells great Yummy
Re: Is Maturbation Healthy? by rodge13: 4:39pm On Apr 12, 2010
guess what im 12 and i do it i love to move my peanus up and down grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is Maturbation Healthy? by great107: 4:08am On Apr 13, 2010
read full information here about
masturbation @
http://www.embarrassingproblems.com/problem/masturbation
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
http://www.edmarkfocus..com
Re: Is Maturbation Healthy? by Ola5050: 6:25am On Apr 13, 2010
, but what is d diff btw masturbation and when a young guy
wakes up and find out that is his trousers is wet?
som bliv dt is a sign of maturity.
masturbation is nature, just like sex,but it s a thing of d mind:u picture it first
so u can control it or abstain

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dog Rescues Newborn Baby Abandoned In Anambra Forest (Video) / Lagos Goes After 60,000 HIV Victims Who Abscond From Treatment - / Ochofie Ijimbile: Police Inspector Commits Suicide In Aba (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.