Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,575 members, 7,820,068 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

T.B Joshua In 1997 (Picture) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / T.B Joshua In 1997 (Picture) (40467 Views)

PHOTO: Checkout Picture Of Peter Of psquare With Girlfriend In 1997 / See Peter Okoye & Girlfriend, Paul Okoye Back In 1997 (photos) / Picture Of Peter Of Psquare With Girlfriend In 1997 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: T.B Joshua In 1997 (Picture) by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:29am On May 24, 2013
philogos4: T.B JOSHUA, YOU ARE TOO MUCH, OTHER MEN OF GOD SHOULD EMULATE HIM.

emulate him and steal our monies and spread lies angry
Re: T.B Joshua In 1997 (Picture) by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:35am On May 24, 2013
[size=16pt]Temitope Bal OGUN Joshua..............BE RELEASED IN THE NAME OF OLODUMARE![/size]
Re: T.B Joshua In 1997 (Picture) by Nobody: 6:47am On May 24, 2013
He looks more handsome when he is fat
Re: T.B Joshua In 1997 (Picture) by Wandooxx(f): 6:49am On May 24, 2013
With the way some christians go all out in defence of a mere preacher of the word,leaves no doubt that the only reason they are not yet killing people with contrary views is because nobody has asked them to. Organised religion has failed us.

2 Likes

Re: T.B Joshua In 1997 (Picture) by Nobody: 6:50am On May 24, 2013
When you follow the right path and filled with the Holy Spirit, you can be changed from a nobody to somebody in a twinkle of an eye. Your mental faculties will be more than that of the most brilliant professor of the carnal man. Jesus Christ will live in your heart and out of it will flow rivers of living water and you will look evergreen and younger t. As the scripture says, 'A sound heart leads to a healthy body, but jealousy is rottenness to the bones.

As for those criticizing him, if you judge by rumor, bearing false witness, you are condemning yourself in the process. The sin against the Holy Spirit is not taken lightly. In the scripture, when the Pharisees said Jesus was using demonic power to perform miracles; I understand, Jesus asked them, do demons cast away demons? If he is into fetish means, God will expose him. GOD DOES NOT PLAY DICE. However, keep your mouth shut, grow your faith and be justified by it. Who told you that if you have a strong faith, you can't heal the sick and cast out demons too? Every christian has the power by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead. It all boils down to what type of Christians we are.

Nevertheless, the public display of charitable given on his network station isn't glorifying to God. Do it out of public eye and God will exalts your name in the open. You don't need to prove anything to the carnal man, we are already Justified by faith according to the Gospel of Paul to the Romans. If God gives you anointing and makes you his messenger/servant, you should not take the Glory due to GOD. Else, he will take it back and you come crash land in the desert. Self-glorification, na wetin make them Ban SATAN from heaven and he is still terrorising the world with it.

Even the Great Apostle Paul prayed constantly by saying, LORD, do not let me be so foolish to take the Glory and Honor that is due YOU.

All Glory goes to Baba at the Top..... Baba GOD.

2 Likes

Re: T.B Joshua In 1997 (Picture) by edlion57(m): 6:51am On May 24, 2013
father forgive them because der dont knw wat der doing...........t.b u are blessed.......no follow dem der buy private jet.......
Re: T.B Joshua In 1997 (Picture) by Clemzy16(m): 6:53am On May 24, 2013
omo! I too respect diz man jawe..the only uneducated pastor from nigeria to have done so much good for the people of the world.
Re: T.B Joshua In 1997 (Picture) by Nobody: 6:57am On May 24, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
[size=16pt]Temitope Bal OGUN Joshua..............BE RELEASED IN THE NAME OF OLODUMARE![/size]

Make your OLODUMARE first impart in you the wisdom to create your own writing system cool.

God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob rules in heaven and on earth. Accept his son Jesus Christ in Truth and in Spirit and be saved. And other things shall be added unto you as the SEED of Abraham - Father of all nations.

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua In 1997 (Picture) by collynzo2(m): 7:10am On May 24, 2013
His hustle has paid off.
Re: T.B Joshua In 1997 (Picture) by Nobody: 7:11am On May 24, 2013
EMMANNUEL! GOD IS WITH ME. PROUDLY SCOAN!

2 Likes

Re: T.B Joshua In 1997 (Picture) by Augustus79: 7:11am On May 24, 2013
my prophet pls carry on with ur gud work of setting d captives free, helping d poor and d less privilage in our society. Teaching us to spend more on others and less on ourselves. Have been following ur teaching and neva heard u call names instead u encourages ur congregtions to go back 2 dia respective churches upon receiving dia healings n deliverance,becos all churches ar d same but just dat each man of God has his gift. What else can i say? DADDY, U are indeed a true man of God in all perspectives. Pls carry own wit d gud work, only God wil reward u![color=]my prophet pls carry on with ur gud work of setting d captives free, helping d poor and d less privilage in our society. Teaching us to spend more on others and less on ourselves. Have been following ur teaching and neva heard u call names instead u encourages ur congregtions to go back 2 dia respective churches upon receiving dia healings n deliverance,becos all churches ar d same but just dat each man of God has his gift. What else can i say? DADDY, U are indeed a true man of God in all perspectives. Pls carry own wit d gud work, only God wil reward u![/color]my prophet pls carry on with ur gud work of setting d captives free, helping d poor and d less privilage in our society. Teaching us to spend more on others and less on ourselves. Have been following ur teaching and neva heard u call names instead u encourages ur congregtions to go back 2 dia respective churches upon receiving dia healings n deliverance,becos all churches ar d same but just dat each man of God has his gift. What else can i say? DADDY, U are indeed a true man of God in all perspectives. Pls carry own wit d gud work, only God wil reward u!
Re: T.B Joshua In 1997 (Picture) by Artistree: 7:11am On May 24, 2013
Wandooxx: With the way some christians go all out in defence of a mere preacher of the word,leaves no doubt that the only reason they are not yet killing people with contrary views is because nobody has asked them to. Organised religion has failed us.
May God bless u in super abundance 4 this! Imagine his cohorts sendn Amadioha 2descend on peeps wit contrary opinions. Where in the scriptures do they find Amadioha pls & did Jesus call it 2strike down his enemies in his time?

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua In 1997 (Picture) by Realdeals(m): 7:20am On May 24, 2013
Prophet T.B Joshua is an epitome of humility. I can remember way back in 1994 Jan 2nd to be precise, that was the 1st Sunday service at the Ikotun ground. Despite having thousand of worshipers then he mingle with everybody without fear people are even bold then to touch his beard. Then all his sermon are in Yoruba with Pastor Ezekiel interpreting.
Then the barrage of temptation and criticism, late Kolawole Olawuyi, NDLEA and others all try in vain. They have all forgotten that the tree planted by God can never be uprooted by anybody.
The main reason why many MOG are critising him is that he do not have a mentor among the top MOG and does not mingle with them.

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua In 1997 (Picture) by Nobody: 7:21am On May 24, 2013
Artistree:
May God bless u in super abundance 4 this! Imagine his cohorts sendn Amadioha 2descend on peeps wit contrary opinions. Where in the scriptures do they find Amadioha, pls & did Jesus call it 2strike down his enemies in his time?

That is the problem. They make foolish utterances, thereby calling themselves Christians. It shows that in his HEART, he still BELIEVE in Amadioha.

LORD, forgive your children's ignorance cheesy.
Re: T.B Joshua In 1997 (Picture) by rezzy: 7:30am On May 24, 2013
Pricelesss: I believe that he's a true Man of God and even if he aint, a good evil person who helps people, the sick, oppressed and rejected..

Wish some other self acclaimed Men of God are like him

Abeg which kind statement be dis kwa? He helps people and add more problems to their lives.
God, if what i said is a sin, have mercy on me.
Re: T.B Joshua In 1997 (Picture) by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:31am On May 24, 2013
Olodostein:

Make your OLODUMARE first impart in you the wisdom to create your own writing system cool.

God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob rules in heaven and on earth. Accept his son Jesus Christ in Truth and in Spirit and be saved. And other things shall be added unto you as the SEED of Abraham - Father of all nations.

wtf? that doesn't make sense. Our Gods are not Man-god like your jesus. a Spiritual Force won't concern itself directly in mere human activities such as writing. Olodumare is a Creator Force.

yes thats right. your God is only for the JEwish people like abraham, isaac, jacob, etc. your concepts foes not apply to Yorubas, Hausas , Igbos, etc .

I do not worship man Gods like jesus nor do i accept traitors as sons of Gods. God dont have any son. abraham is only hte father of his jewish nation. I am not a slave of jews. We Pagans enslaved jews. Remember the EGyptians. .
Re: T.B Joshua In 1997 (Picture) by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:33am On May 24, 2013
Olodostein:

That is the problem. They make foolish utterances, thereby calling themselves Christians. It shows that in his HEART, he still BELIEVE in Amadioha.

LORD, forgive your children's ignorance cheesy.

this is Nigeria and AMADIOHA is a God of Nigeria. so keep your useless man-wroship and foreign gods to yourself.
Re: T.B Joshua In 1997 (Picture) by MoAfrica: 7:35am On May 24, 2013
thats my Papa...
Re: T.B Joshua In 1997 (Picture) by Nobody: 7:39am On May 24, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

emulate him and steal our monies and spread lies angry
did he bring a gun to your house to steal that N1,200 you've been saving under your fridge?

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua In 1997 (Picture) by Katier00(f): 7:40am On May 24, 2013
Ricky_Ross: The man of God has really underwent a lot of transformation. He used to look more like a juju priest back in the days. Now he dresses very smart and shaves his beard now unlike before. His grammar /use of English has improved in recent years as well

I like his philosophy- MORE UNTO OTHERS, LESS ON OURSELVES. I practice this and it has helped me a lot. The more you help others, the more you meet unmerited favors everywhere.

I know many people are going to call TB Joshua names. Alot of people say the miracles he perform on TV are fake? I used to think like that but I know many people that got healing at his church. Some had brain tumor, cancer etc, and since many years they got healed they are all living healthy, so those miracles are not fake. I also know some people who went to his church for healing and died, one was a high ranking police officer from Ikeduru.

A great number of Africans say he is using occultic powers bc he perform miracles that are impossible to an ordinary man, but let me ask, if you are a true Christian tell me what God cannot do? Whether he is a true man of God or not, I am not God so I dont know and my bible tells me not to judge. I worship at Salvation Ministries in Port Harcourt, owned by David Ibiyomie. Our daddy is loved by all, he is very educated and among the top most Intelligent pastors in 9ja, those in PHC can confirm this. But even at that, How do I know whether my pastor is using occultic powers or not? We are human beings and we normally judge from what we see on the outside.

Abeg TB Joshua IF actually using juju then it is a good juju. This juju that heals HIV/AIDS/CANCER and many incurable diseases. This juju that has given scholarship to thousands of Africans. This juju that is feeding thousands of people across the globe, abeg it is a good juju. It is better than the witches and wizards we have in high and low places across our villages in BLACK AFRICA, those ones that doesn't want us to move forward. On the last day we shall know where we stand.
juju or nt god of tb jousha is working and am joining d moving and working train, if i cn get healings n breakthrough in his church, then is God will be my God

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua In 1997 (Picture) by Itoroetti(m): 7:40am On May 24, 2013
dhardline: Any man who does not preach salvation,justification and sanctification to his followers is doing nothing but promoting his own cause.

For ur information,I listen to him preached some years ago where he said and I quote,"people shouldn't preach about prosperity without preaching about the actual cause of poverty which is sin".
Well,I don't nid to explain this cos I guess u know
Re: T.B Joshua In 1997 (Picture) by thorpido(m): 7:46am On May 24, 2013
ola_pluto: When Kolawole Olawuyi was seriously exposing him. His 'new age' followers probably wont know this.
...and where is the Kolawole Olawuyi today?
Re: T.B Joshua In 1997 (Picture) by SugaryBelle(f): 8:12am On May 24, 2013
The main reason why many MOG are critising him is that he do not have a mentor among the top MOG and does not mingle with them.[/quote] Exactly my dear,i can remember when he was asked y he dosnt attend joint Christian crusades wit other men of God nd he said its because dey dnt invite him,they treat him lyk he has leprosy cos he might overshadow dem wen in their midst.

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua In 1997 (Picture) by Mization(m): 8:16am On May 24, 2013
supaeagles:

well, check it here (under personal info) : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/T._B._Joshua
Bro, I didn't only read d personal info but I read all I saw on the page. There's no such place like the prophet having a baby mama. His wife bore him the lady.

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua In 1997 (Picture) by Reference(m): 8:20am On May 24, 2013
Adex097: I like this man but the controversies suroundng him is just too mush,...is he the only man of God? Shebi baba adeboye dey their, kumuyi dey and so many like that but this very good philantropist is always on the frontpage of national dailies and Nairaland...and we al knw that their is an aiota of truth in every rumour.
I rest my case.

That is because every Christian whether biblical or contemporary has a story or should I say history, roots. As long as your background is questionable or unbelievable so will your testimony. God simply does not drop people from heaven anymore.
Re: T.B Joshua In 1997 (Picture) by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:23am On May 24, 2013
Worwor: did he bring a gun to your house to steal that N1,200 you've been saving under your fridge?

NO. stealing is not just done through weapons. there are MANY other way to steal, if you know what Im talking about . .
Re: T.B Joshua In 1997 (Picture) by Nobody: 8:28am On May 24, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
[size=32pt]THE ULTIMATE FRAUD![/size] cool
You are
Re: T.B Joshua In 1997 (Picture) by Reference(m): 8:30am On May 24, 2013
Ricky_Ross: The man of God has really underwent a lot of transformation. He used to look more like a juju priest back in the days. Now he dresses very smart and shaves his beard now unlike before. His grammar /use of English has improved in recent years as well

I like his philosophy- MORE UNTO OTHERS, LESS ON OURSELVES. I practice this and it has helped me a lot. The more you help others, the more you meet unmerited favors everywhere.

I know many people are going to call TB Joshua names. Alot of people say the miracles he perform on TV are fake? I used to think like that but I know many people that got healing at his church. Some had brain tumor, cancer etc, and since many years they got healed they are all living healthy, so those miracles are not fake. I also know some people who went to his church for healing and died, one was a high ranking police officer from Ikeduru.

A great number of Africans say he is using occultic powers bc he perform miracles that are impossible to an ordinary man, but let me ask, if you are a true Christian tell me what God cannot do? Whether he is a true man of God or not, I am not God so I dont know and my bible tells me not to judge. I worship at Salvation Ministries in Port Harcourt, owned by David Ibiyomie. Our daddy is loved by all, he is very educated and among the top most Intelligent pastors in 9ja, those in PHC can confirm this. But even at that, How do I know whether my pastor is using occultic powers or not? We are human beings and we normally judge from what we see on the outside.

Abeg TB Joshua IF actually using juju then it is a good juju. This juju that heals HIV/AIDS/CANCER and many incurable diseases. This juju that has given scholarship to thousands of Africans. This juju that is feeding thousands of people across the globe, abeg it is a good juju. It is better than the witches and wizards we have in high and low places across our villages in BLACK AFRICA, those ones that doesn't want us to move forward. On the last day we shall know where we stand.

Very easy to know who is and who isn't. Those who depend on the bible are. Those who don't simply are not. Whatever power you have in God is proportional to how much of him you know.
Secondly those who are real generally tend to 'renew' rather than 'refurbish' souls. The forgiveness part always superceeds the miracles. Your life is more valuable to God than your body. God wants you to love him not his money. Don't we all.
Re: T.B Joshua In 1997 (Picture) by Iaz93: 8:30am On May 24, 2013

One Love Ricky!
Re: T.B Joshua In 1997 (Picture) by vitality22(m): 8:30am On May 24, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

DONT defile the great name of Prof. Wole Soyinka with that of this madman and looter of peoples wealth! angry angry angry angry
Now, this is tooooo harsh. I tire for you o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Banky W, His Wife, Adesua & Friends Jet Out To Johannesburg For The After Party / Paul Mccartney: Fela Kuti And I Smoked The Strongest Ganja / Linda Ikeji's Mother Dances As Linda And Jayce Jeremi Her Baby J Leave Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.