Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,920 members, 7,821,221 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

BREAKING NEWS: Chelsea Now In £80m Deal For Madrid Star, Christiano Ronaldo. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / BREAKING NEWS: Chelsea Now In £80m Deal For Madrid Star, Christiano Ronaldo. (1061 Views)

Find Out A Madrid Star Who Wants To Play For Nigeria / Lionel Messi V Christiano Ronaldo / Fifa World Club Ranking. Barca Displaced by Chelsea, Now Ranked Five In D World. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING NEWS: Chelsea Now In £80m Deal For Madrid Star, Christiano Ronaldo. by Macelliot(m): 8:27am On May 24, 2013
Chelsea now in pole position to land £80m deal for Madrid star, Christiano Ronaldo.
In a shocking turn of events,it now appears that Chelsea are set to usurp Manchester United in their bid to attain the services of Real Madrid midfielder Cristiano Ronaldo for next season.
Former Real Madrid President Ramon Calderon has reportedly dismissed United’s financial ability to lure the Portuguese forwardback to Old Trafford. He has also suggested that Ronaldohas become disillusioned with life in the Spanish capital, and that he might bekeen to move to another capital such as London.
“Ronaldo said he was sad atthe beginning of the season.I think the relationship with the current president is not a good one, maybe because the president doesn’t like the players he inherited” Calderon said.
He continued, “There are notmany teams that could afford to pay him what he deserves and who can [also]pay Real Madrid what they are asking for. There are three clubs – Manchester City, PSG and Chelsea. I don’t think any other club is goingto pay that amount for a player. ”
“They [Real} are going to negotiate the contract and they will make a decision. It’s something we well knowin a few weeks” finished Calderon.
Mourinho, Chelsea’s likely imminent manager is said tohave been hugely keen on maintaining the services of Ronaldo at the Blues should he return to Stamford Bridge.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Chelsea Now In £80m Deal For Madrid Star, Christiano Ronaldo. by galadima77(m): 8:34am On May 24, 2013
only gives man-u and Arsenal fans sleepless nights....whats my own?
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Chelsea Now In £80m Deal For Madrid Star, Christiano Ronaldo. by chynabest(m): 8:47am On May 24, 2013
In your dream abi?
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Chelsea Now In £80m Deal For Madrid Star, Christiano Ronaldo. by debsjoat(m): 8:49am On May 24, 2013
CR7 in chelsea. What a great nightmare it will be. And for what price, he shouldn't be more than 50 not even close to tha £80m... Of a thing.
And it will be a disturbing moment for all london clubs and manchester clubs to have Mourinho back in EPL. Wait and see...
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Chelsea Now In £80m Deal For Madrid Star, Christiano Ronaldo. by jhydebaba(m): 8:58am On May 24, 2013
Up chelsea... BTW, why would a 2009 80million Ronaldo still worth the same in 2013 Chelsea just like to dey buy name cheesy ok, I'll watch sha.
Abeg, make den beat him price down now, as if, den go give me part cheesy

it's going to be a fantastic season with Mou, Ronaldo, Falcao cheesy, Mata, Torres, Hazard, Oscar, Mikel tongue ...

(1) (Reply)

Moyes Out!!! / Who Are The Two Most Valuable Players In The Chelsea Team / St. Pauli 0-3 Borussia Dortmund: Kagawa, Immobile And Reus Send Klopp's Men Thro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.