Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,825 members, 7,824,441 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Caroline Ekanem: Light-skinned Nollywood Actress - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Caroline Ekanem: Light-skinned Nollywood Actress (37424 Views)

Nollywood Actress Mercy Johnson Tells Colleague Mike Ezuruonye ''F*** You!'' / Is Caroline Ekanem Beyonce? / Caroline Ekanem In New Movie 'Mass Destruction' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caroline Ekanem: Light-skinned Nollywood Actress by Seun(m): 3:37pm On May 16, 2006
Hello there,

Do you like Caroline Ekanem, the Nollywood Actress? Have you watched any of her movies recently?
[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/2180_yhst-10798252946887_1872_1835955_jpg4835fd1a79e9f2b0bdd5d55a1bf600f3[/img]

Miss Ekanem's full name is Caroline Uduak Abasi Ekanem. Her mother is from Eket in Cross River Sate, but her father is British Scottish; this partly explains her light complexion! As at March last year, Caroline was still an undergraduate at the university of Calabar. More information is available here.

Are you a fan of this beautiful lady? Do you remember any movies in which she's starred? Let's hear from you!

Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Re: Caroline Ekanem: Light-skinned Nollywood Actress by Hotstepper(f): 5:54pm On May 16, 2006
Seun, the link ain't opening and her father is SCOTISH, 4 more info. about her and how her face can charm any man, go 2
http://odili.net/news/source/2006/may/12/806.html
Re: Caroline Ekanem: Light-skinned Nollywood Actress by Seun(m): 7:31pm On May 16, 2006
Thanks for the correction and the link, Hotstepper. Yes, this is what we're talking about. The beautiful Caroline Ekanem in a well-taken picture:

1 Like

Re: Caroline Ekanem: Light-skinned Nollywood Actress by xkape(m): 8:08pm On May 16, 2006
Pretty girl.
But I didnt know Ekamen was a British name grin grin grin
Re: Caroline Ekanem: Light-skinned Nollywood Actress by Skidoc(m): 8:09pm On May 16, 2006
Xkape, you beat me to it! I was just going to say that I'm wondering why she has a Calabar or Akwa Ibom surname!
Re: Caroline Ekanem: Light-skinned Nollywood Actress by LoverBwoy(m): 8:29pm On May 16, 2006
i think she's dating GARBA LAWAL!!!!  grin  grin or is there any other nigerian soccer player based in greece?

scotland is part of britain  wink a scotish man is a british man

she is an average actor to me

Caroline Ekanem light-skinned Nollywood Actress lipsrsealed
Re: Caroline Ekanem: Light-skinned Nollywood Actress by OldGlory1(m): 8:40pm On May 16, 2006
She looks good. What movies has she done? I like her eyes.

@Seun

Eket is in Akwa Ibom State.
Re: Caroline Ekanem: Light-skinned Nollywood Actress by my2cents(m): 8:41pm On May 16, 2006
Orange groove, Mfana Ibaha to mention but a few. In the latter, she was exceptional in acting the film in 100% Ibibio (not a drop of english, though she did speak with a slight accent).

I think she is with the Annex Film click (of power brokers fame)

Also, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I don't find her that attractive. Don't get me wrong, she is pretty and she is "doable", but there are other actresses that would tickle my fancy (but I digress grin).

I read somewhere that she is dating some ibo guy who is based overseas who comes in once a month to visit her. It was I think on sun news online, where she said, given her situation cheating is tempting but that she doesn't. Of course, given the fact that our actors/actresses are going the hollywood route, I wouldn't be surprised if I learnt she has ended that relationship and started a new one.
Re: Caroline Ekanem: Light-skinned Nollywood Actress by hotangel2(f): 8:55pm On May 16, 2006
Seun, i went to rent one of her movies to take pictures of her on screen so i can start a new topic. NOW U've STARTED IT !!!! ARGHHH

Anyways, i'll still take pictures of her sha. tongue

I love this girl, she's gorgeous, pretty, beautiful. I saw her in Ovation (there a commercial for hair), omg she was looking so gorgeous.

I didn't know much abt her, but now i do. She can act, she's just awesome. I dunno wat else to say.
Re: Caroline Ekanem: Light-skinned Nollywood Actress by sade511(f): 9:48pm On May 16, 2006
Yeah i saw her in a yoruba movie and she looke pretty.
She spoke yoruba and it wasnt that good but it wasnt as bad as i thought she would sound.
I havent seen any of the other movies she's been in but in the one I saw her she was good.
Re: Caroline Ekanem: Light-skinned Nollywood Actress by hotangel2(f): 10:14pm On May 16, 2006
She acts yoruba movies? Hmm,

she has gorgeous eyes too.
Re: Caroline Ekanem: Light-skinned Nollywood Actress by sade511(f): 10:17pm On May 16, 2006
I dont know if she acts in them like that but she was in the one I saw and she did better than some of the yoruba actors in it.

the movie was good and all the girls in it were BEAUTIFUL.
Re: Caroline Ekanem: Light-skinned Nollywood Actress by hotangel2(f): 10:18pm On May 16, 2006
U know u gotta provide the name of this movie right? So wat's the name? I wanna see beautiful ladies. lol
Re: Caroline Ekanem: Light-skinned Nollywood Actress by sade511(f): 10:22pm On May 16, 2006
I'll have ask my dad and when I find out the name you'll be the first to know wink
The movie was real good but the downside is that it has a part two that I didnt see yet.
Re: Caroline Ekanem: Light-skinned Nollywood Actress by hotangel2(f): 10:24pm On May 16, 2006
Nigerian movies and part two's.

Caroline was in "faces of africa". I think that's the name of the movie. I think she was also in black bra. I can't even remember.

Almost all the movies are with "oge okoye" and that confuses me. Cos i saw em all in one day. it's something to do with oge and rita dominic fighting for who is most famous.
Re: Caroline Ekanem: Light-skinned Nollywood Actress by sade511(f): 10:27pm On May 16, 2006
No I dont think thats the name cause it was a yoruba movie.
I dont really watch english movies like that.
Re: Caroline Ekanem: Light-skinned Nollywood Actress by hotangel2(f): 10:29pm On May 16, 2006
No no, im telling u to watch that english movie, since u havent seen any of her english movies. cheesy
Re: Caroline Ekanem: Light-skinned Nollywood Actress by sade511(f): 10:33pm On May 16, 2006
Oh Ok . . . Im trusting you here it better be good cheesy.
Re: Caroline Ekanem: Light-skinned Nollywood Actress by ldollier(f): 1:00am On May 17, 2006
this lady is one FINEEEEEEEEEE LADY. i wont mind laying her sha.

YES, I KNOW WHAT YOUR THINKING, BUT WHO REALLY CARES.
Re: Caroline Ekanem: Light-skinned Nollywood Actress by Love44(f): 2:27am On May 17, 2006
Caroline Ekanem is from calabar or Akwa Ibom State and also she know how to speak Ibibio or Efik.
Re: Caroline Ekanem: Light-skinned Nollywood Actress by 2cantango(f): 3:21am On May 17, 2006
I've personally never heard of her before - but I found this link I thought you might like.

Nollywood News

Re: Caroline Ekanem: Light-skinned Nollywood Actress by Greatpeter(m): 12:58pm On May 17, 2006
I think she's overrated.
Re: Caroline Ekanem: Light-skinned Nollywood Actress by ldollier(f): 3:04pm On May 17, 2006
Greatpeter:

I think she's overrated.

i think, she is underrated cuz noone seems to know about her.
Re: Caroline Ekanem: Light-skinned Nollywood Actress by vickybabe(f): 4:22pm On May 17, 2006
are you sure this one is nigerian?
because me i never seen her in movies before oh, or maybe jus didn pay attention
Re: Caroline Ekanem: Light-skinned Nollywood Actress by faajilawa(m): 4:26pm On May 17, 2006
Now now yall step back lemme see dis girl.did yall say she is Calabar or Akwa Ibom? I was there way way back for a year as a corp member .We had Calabar on lock-down those days.Guess time i visited that place .Someone got to know how to get to this mamita .
Yall have any ideas how to get her #?I  got £$ and a 9.I know she got a man but dont matter
Re: Caroline Ekanem: Light-skinned Nollywood Actress by bolex(m): 5:07pm On May 17, 2006
lol

she fine o

cool
Re: Caroline Ekanem: Light-skinned Nollywood Actress by ontop(m): 5:44pm On May 17, 2006
She is nice looking sha,

Could somebody help me to answer this question?
Why does our nigerian actress and actors hardly stay with a single lasting relationship?. Is that a reigning style?

I read from the Sun magazine and she talked about her relationship with 2Face

I did not jilt him. We just parted. I didn’t dump anybody and nobody dumped me. We were just not compatible, so we had to call it quits.

uuuuhhhmm,
Re: Caroline Ekanem: Light-skinned Nollywood Actress by gem87(f): 7:49pm On May 17, 2006
she acts real good but is not frequent and her name Ekanem is an akwa-ibom name not scottish
she's pretty too too bad she wsnt brought up in th uk wlda been great.
Re: Caroline Ekanem: Light-skinned Nollywood Actress by sade511(f): 8:03pm On May 17, 2006
On top I read that interview oooo.
She sounded so cocky.
Re: Caroline Ekanem: Light-skinned Nollywood Actress by hotangel2(f): 8:14pm On May 17, 2006
that interview was like uhm? if they typed that word for word like she said it. Mehn, she sounds like a 15 yr old. cheesy
Re: Caroline Ekanem: Light-skinned Nollywood Actress by spikedcylinder: 8:27pm On May 17, 2006
I think she's ok but overrated.She was in one of Tetuila's videos,i forgot the title of that song now.I think it was "e go better"

I think Lilian Back is more beautiful but Caroline is a better actress.
Re: Caroline Ekanem: Light-skinned Nollywood Actress by nike4luv(f): 8:33pm On May 17, 2006
shes beautiful!

but wasnt she going over board when she says she can trap any man with her looks undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tboss: 'I Was On My Period When Kemen Touched Me' / Download "The Woman King" In Bluray / NTA: An Embarrassment To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.