Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,276 members, 7,839,379 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Caroline Ekanem: Light-skinned Nollywood Actress - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Caroline Ekanem: Light-skinned Nollywood Actress (37450 Views)

Nollywood Actress Mercy Johnson Tells Colleague Mike Ezuruonye ''F*** You!'' / Is Caroline Ekanem Beyonce? / Caroline Ekanem In New Movie 'Mass Destruction' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caroline Ekanem: Light-skinned Nollywood Actress by hotangel2(f): 8:43pm On May 17, 2006
spikedcylinder:

I think she's ok but overrated.She was in one of Tetuila's videos,i forgot the title of that song now.I think it was "e go better"

I think Lilian Back is more beautiful but Caroline is a better actress.

nahh she's not overated. Beautiful women are meant to be admired. lol.

Ohh yeah that's her!! Hahaha, that's her!! Uhmm i think it's e go better. yeah dats it. oh is it fen fen neh fe? uhmm no it's e go better. lol

lilian bach is deffinitely gorgeous. But is she as gorgeous as caroline? hmm, dont think so.
Re: Caroline Ekanem: Light-skinned Nollywood Actress by spikedcylinder: 8:46pm On May 17, 2006
Exactly Nikky,i didnt see anything "gen gen" about her face.
Re: Caroline Ekanem: Light-skinned Nollywood Actress by nike4luv(f): 8:46pm On May 17, 2006
she is beautiful tho but sometimes, blowing too much of ya trumpet makes people say eurgh!
Re: Caroline Ekanem: Light-skinned Nollywood Actress by spikedcylinder: 8:48pm On May 17, 2006
Hot-a,Lilian has a more subtle beauty,this one's own is the shout it out type.To me it looks like her face was carved with a pair of scissors!

Just my opinion o,i'm not hating. grin
Re: Caroline Ekanem: Light-skinned Nollywood Actress by hotangel2(f): 8:51pm On May 17, 2006
She knows she has the face and she's yelling it out. It'll fade soon. let her enjoy her time.

I agree that lilian doesn't yell her beauty out. Carol is more like d kinda "NOTICE ME BY FORCE GIRL". I think?
Re: Caroline Ekanem: Light-skinned Nollywood Actress by sade511(f): 8:54pm On May 17, 2006
lol Spike.
She just needs to calm down.
Re: Caroline Ekanem: Light-skinned Nollywood Actress by spikedcylinder: 9:00pm On May 17, 2006
Calm down or no calm down,Lilian is still prettier.
I do think she was fine in that Tetuila video sha.
Re: Caroline Ekanem: Light-skinned Nollywood Actress by sade511(f): 9:01pm On May 17, 2006
Which videos was she in?
Re: Caroline Ekanem: Light-skinned Nollywood Actress by sade511(f): 9:01pm On May 17, 2006
I dont know who lilian Bach is.
Re: Caroline Ekanem: Light-skinned Nollywood Actress by spikedcylinder: 9:10pm On May 17, 2006
She was in Tony Tetuila´s E go Better.

Am coming let me look for a picture of Lilian Bach
Re: Caroline Ekanem: Light-skinned Nollywood Actress by sade511(f): 9:14pm On May 17, 2006
Ok. . thanks kiss kiss
Re: Caroline Ekanem: Light-skinned Nollywood Actress by spikedcylinder: 9:26pm On May 17, 2006
This was all i could come up with,not very flattering i know. undecided undecided undecided

I will keep checking though.

Re: Caroline Ekanem: Light-skinned Nollywood Actress by spikedcylinder: 9:26pm On May 17, 2006
She´s also half Polish and Half Nigerian
Re: Caroline Ekanem: Light-skinned Nollywood Actress by sade511(f): 10:03pm On May 17, 2006
Is she the one in the middle.
Re: Caroline Ekanem: Light-skinned Nollywood Actress by idiotboop(f): 10:43pm On May 17, 2006
Caroline Ekanem:Light-skinned Nollywood actress cheesy

She is beautiful
Re: Caroline Ekanem: Light-skinned Nollywood Actress by Bisanke(f): 1:54am On May 18, 2006
She's beautiful o but hmmm let me c i havent seen her in no movies but i'll check em out
Re: Caroline Ekanem: Light-skinned Nollywood Actress by Scorpio(f): 3:21am On May 18, 2006
Greatpeter:

i think she's over rated
i think so too n if n e thing, me thinks she's a ''dumb blond''.
Re: Caroline Ekanem: Light-skinned Nollywood Actress by bolex(m): 8:14am On May 18, 2006
concerning 2 Face

When I say gals date him and don;t find him as interesting as they thought

Una go wan murder me

No be im dis 1 sef don talk am ?

If I get da nigga opportunities

Na beyonce sef go dey beg to collabo with me

he has wasted chances jare

Well

nuttin dey happen

na as God want am be that
Re: Caroline Ekanem: Light-skinned Nollywood Actress by Skidoc(m): 10:40am On May 18, 2006
Did she say she can trap any man with her face? LOL. Excluding me sha. She's just ok to me. lipsrsealed
Re: Caroline Ekanem: Light-skinned Nollywood Actress by Eastcoast(f): 11:16am On May 18, 2006
anytime i watch her movies, i'm always amazed. coz this girl was in my secondary school. she was knowned and refered to as the girl with the curly hair. we were required to have low cut hair but by half way thru' the term, carolines hair would be very long and bushy. anyway, long story short, she couldn't cope with the pressure of boarding school and so she left.
Re: Caroline Ekanem: Light-skinned Nollywood Actress by bolex(m): 12:01pm On May 18, 2006
haha

no gal traps me with wateva

lol

so , gal go siddon

she fine

quite alrite

bt not all men are d same
Re: Caroline Ekanem: Light-skinned Nollywood Actress by DAMMYGLOW(f): 2:34pm On May 18, 2006
as far as i am concerned she has what it takes to be in the industry
am not a big fan of hers
but i know she has it.

i loved her role in GROWING UP
anyone seen the movie?
Re: Caroline Ekanem: Light-skinned Nollywood Actress by Orikinla(m): 3:47pm On May 18, 2006
In the eyes of most people in Nigeria, every half caste or mulatto is beautiful or pretty. Because she looks white?
It is a social complex I am researching on. Because, I see Nigerian guys getting excited dating mulattos or even quadroon and octoroon. And this could be due to their inferiority complex. So, they regard caucasians as superior specie of Homo sapiens.

Come see "Oyinbo" oh! grin
I saw Caroline two weeks ago inside the UBA on Bode Thomas Street in Surulere.
Emeka Enyiocha and I were there to see one of the most beautiful women in the bank.

Caroline is a good actress.
But she would be a better actress if she remains single until she gets to the peak of her career.

Early marriages have done more harm than good to our ambitious actresses.
Re: Caroline Ekanem: Light-skinned Nollywood Actress by eveseh(f): 4:31pm On May 18, 2006
i like her but not that much
Re: Caroline Ekanem: Light-skinned Nollywood Actress by spikedcylinder: 6:11pm On May 18, 2006
Orikinla:

Caroline is a good actress.
But she would be a better actress if she remains single until she gets to the peak of her career.

Early marriages have done more harm than good to our ambitious actresses.

I think that only happens in hollywood.Its not really applicable in nollywood because there are plenty married women that still remain at the peak of their careers as actresses in the industry eg.Stella Damascus Aboderin,Omotola Jalade,Eucharia Anunobi-(?),Stephanie Okereke and several other yoruba actresses.
Re: Caroline Ekanem: Light-skinned Nollywood Actress by Orikinla(m): 7:27pm On May 18, 2006
I think that only happens in hollywood.Its not really applicable in nollywood because there are plenty married women that still remain at the peak of their careers as actresses in the industry eg.Stella Damascus Aboderin,Omotola Jalade,Eucharia Anunobi-(?),Stephanie Okereke and several other yoruba actresses.

All the actrsses you mentioned are just making their mark and are yet to get to their peak.

You doubt me?
Go and ask anyone of them.
Re: Caroline Ekanem: Light-skinned Nollywood Actress by spikedcylinder: 7:43pm On May 18, 2006
All those actresses are yet to get to their peak?!?!?!Where exactly is their peak by your standards?
Re: Caroline Ekanem: Light-skinned Nollywood Actress by hotangel2(f): 7:47pm On May 18, 2006
orinkila do u know wat u r saying??

Omotola is yet to reach her peak? which peak? person wey don pass peak. cheesy
Re: Caroline Ekanem: Light-skinned Nollywood Actress by spikedcylinder: 7:54pm On May 18, 2006
I fear o!
Maybe by peak he means that these actresses are not yet making their mark in hollywood.
Re: Caroline Ekanem: Light-skinned Nollywood Actress by clow(m): 10:22pm On May 18, 2006
The girl is a chick
Re: Caroline Ekanem: Light-skinned Nollywood Actress by Eastcoast(f): 11:25pm On May 18, 2006
y'all know what happens, when you reach your peak, u start tumbling down. cheesy
Re: Caroline Ekanem: Light-skinned Nollywood Actress by Orikinla(m): 2:07pm On May 19, 2006
These actresses say they are yet to reach their peak and sincerely feel they have not been challenged enough.

Genevieve is just getting there.

Nollywood is just about to explode.

Mildred Okwo and Ego Boyo have gone ahead with "30 Days" and Faruk Lasaki the head of our Ark Resources is even aiming higher on celluloid with the production of our "Changing Faces" with British and Nigerian cast and crew in Ibadan. And the youngest film director in Nigeria, Kenneth Gyang and Mak Kusare are already making waves with their feature "90 Degrees".

These actresses have not been challenged to prove themselves.

Faruk Lasaki just dropped Mona Lisa Chindu from our "Changing Faces" when she failed to prove that she is a professional actress.

Most of our actresses are still amateurs. And the ones you are praising on Nairaland will not even pass auditions in London and New York.

Except you don't know what to reach your peak means.
Halley berry has just reached her peak even though she has already won an Oscar some years back.

You follow me?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija "Munch It Mania": Mercy And Ike, Team Merike Wins ₦2million And A Dinner / BBNaija: Khafi Replaces Gedoni With A Teddy Bear (Photo) / #bbnaija2018: Miracle And Nina Knew Themselves Before Coming To The House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.