Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. - Fashion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. (51523 Views)

Meet The Most Handsome Guy In Naija / This Guy Is Probably The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland / Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Idowuogbo(f): 3:54pm On May 29, 2013
fubbyy: do you know that you are older now than last 5 years? You will look older in the next 5 years than now, so never think you can never grow old, its a must, growing old is compulsory but growing up is optional, I advice you to grow up, when I was your age I did things my mate couldn't do
Chai! I hail d best English Teacher in Enugu. grin grin grin
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Nobody: 3:55pm On May 29, 2013
uche16:
the guy doesn't know the difference between skin color and race

I guess he doesn't grin grin undecided

Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Coldblooded(m): 3:58pm On May 29, 2013
Cusubaba: hahahaha
u have a beautiful wife and son, dats nice and I'm happy for u but dis ur beefing with dis lady has gone too far.
Would u treat ur wife that way?
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Idowuogbo(f): 3:59pm On May 29, 2013
uche16: \
why are you stalking me,i will change my username on nairaland just to avoid you if only the owner of this site allowed that and adebowale is my cousin not my brother,a very distant cousin ,how did you know?
Hen! If I hear? Stalk who? U? Lmao!!! It b like say u drink kerosene dis afternoon. Child, run along abeg!

Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by dramendra: 4:00pm On May 29, 2013
naanxie: You don't look bad! Like ur confidence too! But i just don't dig light-skinned guys naturally! So i wldnt say u'r d most handsome!

Aunty. Abeg he's still a boy...

Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by AlyricistLaura: 4:03pm On May 29, 2013
I think it's real irresponsible for someone to put a CHILD's picture on the front page of the forum, in his own home nation, just to watch him be pummeled by anti skin color and malnourished jokes.

Had this been a Dark Girl.....there is no way...in hell this bushit would have been tolerated.

This thread is utterly disgusting

Grown ups destroying the confidence of a child........

Very irresponsible on the part of the admins & mods

Prejudice comments are all fine and good..as long as the individual is a lightskin underage boy and not a Darkskin underage girl.

And you all wonder why the world can't take your anti prejudice claims seriously.

Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Nobody: 4:06pm On May 29, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:
I think it's real irresponsible for someone to put a CHILD's picture on the front page of the forum, in his own home nation, just to watch him be pummeled by anti skin color and malnourished jokes.

Had this been a Dark Girl.....there is no way...in hell this bushit would have been tolerated.

This thread is utterly disgusting

Grown ups destroying the confidence of a child........

Very irresponsible on the part of the admins & mods

Prejudice comments are all fine and good..as long as the individual is a lightskin underage boy and not a Darkskin underage girl.

And you all wonder why the world can't take your anti prejudice claims seriously.

You sir, are a wise person
100 Likes

Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Nobody: 4:07pm On May 29, 2013
We are on it!... It just a matter of time and so are many other folks!
calebo101: Now i know most people i have been interacting with on Nairaland are kids. I am so sorry to all those i exchanged words with, to the children i have been rude to i tender my apologies. How was i to know many of you are still kids? I though there was an age limit or so here. So sorry. Nairaland keeps dwindling to lower levels every passing day. Someone please come up with something better so Seun can sit up. All those computer geeks for mouth please create a competition and end Nairaland's monopoly. The market is ripe.
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by AlyricistLaura: 4:07pm On May 29, 2013
What is this kid...14?...

People starving for activity in their section that bad they put a childs picture on the front page.....?

Who ever is responsible should be fired.

A Child?....

And you adult women crucifying him because of his color and skinny frame.

I am Appalled

What a disgrace.

Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Nobody: 4:09pm On May 29, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Hen! If I hear? Stalk who? U? Lmao!!! It b like say u drink kerosene dis afternoon. Child, run along abeg!
everytime i comment,its almost as if you have a reply.its just troubling and how did you know i was related to adebowale

Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by AlyricistLaura: 4:10pm On May 29, 2013
Thank you to all the mature black women who gave this boy confidence, that is all the smalll boy wanted.

Judge a man as a Man when he BECOMES A MAN.

Savages......Im out yo ~ cool
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 29, 2013
Ayav keep shut ooo...

Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Nobody: 4:27pm On May 29, 2013
Harbosede02: av stoped.fnx
*no offence intended dear*it was just part of d fun dnt take it 2 personal..thanks one love
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Synthase(m): 4:29pm On May 29, 2013
Swagalicious: Dont boast cos there are far more handsome guys than me and you in nairaland.for the main time let me try to shut your mouth up

Is this your idea of shutting his mouth? You try no be small, you shut his mouth permanently. grin
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Ogonimilitant(m): 4:36pm On May 29, 2013
It's obvious that the picture is not his own. He collected the picture from another person to pose for us.
Little boy get you real picture
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by uchetrend: 4:39pm On May 29, 2013
So gayish8-)
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Nobody: 4:39pm On May 29, 2013
If this was AmericanLand 2 people would have already committed suicide on this thread. angry

Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Agrika: 4:40pm On May 29, 2013
U fine jor, haters gonna hate.
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Nobody: 4:43pm On May 29, 2013
LOL funny comments. @OP, you're handsome and wow I love your confidence. Confidence is sexy :-). Oh however you're a boy so, 'No NO'.
Don't mind the older men here beefing you, half of em lack this confidence you got.
Take care now :-)

Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Nobody: 4:46pm On May 29, 2013
delors:
I like ur swag...and colour swag.
Shirt - Red
Underwear - Red
necklace - Brown
Glasses - Black
Hair - Brown
Skin - Brown
Teeth - Dark brown cry
....correct colours cool cool

Buwahahahahahahaha grin
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Adexchelsea19(m): 4:48pm On May 29, 2013
Slimboy94: Beat this
Bro na ur natural head bdat ni,abeg no offence o.
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by claremont(m): 4:49pm On May 29, 2013
Handsome dude!
#NoHomoabeg
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Synthase(m): 4:50pm On May 29, 2013
uche16:
everytime i comment,its almost as if you have a reply.its just troubling and how did you know i was related to adebowale
very simple! May be she be winch As if it's not very obvious ;P grin
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Jhulyan(m): 4:51pm On May 29, 2013
Jsmyth: Who's the most handsome guy on nairaland?.....I guess that would be me...any objection?
u b uyo boi?
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Adexchelsea19(m): 4:52pm On May 29, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Chai! I hail d best English Teacher in Enugu. grin grin grin
I knw u 4 here as a gal weh get mouth wella,ur bad mouth 2 much.
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by cnwamo(m): 4:53pm On May 29, 2013
And the thread keeps growing
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by tpia5: 4:55pm On May 29, 2013
so, has the op clocked 15 yet or e remain small.
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Jhulyan(m): 4:57pm On May 29, 2013
calebo101: Now i know most people i have been interacting with on Nairaland are kids. I am so sorry to all those i exchanged words with, to the children i have been rude to i tender my apologies. How was i to know many of you are still kids? I though there was an age limit or so here. So sorry. Nairaland keeps dwindling to lower levels every passing day. Someone please come up with something better so Seun can sit up. All those computer geeks for mouth please create a competition and end Nairaland's monopoly. The market is ripe.
right on it
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by cnwamo(m): 4:58pm On May 29, 2013
For your mind you wan yab me abi?
fruityjojo: Amebo! tongue. Wat do u tink I wanted 2 say?
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Artlove(m): 5:08pm On May 29, 2013
Lobolintin: agree u fine, but see me u fine pass me?
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Artlove(m): 5:12pm On May 29, 2013
Lobolintin: agree u fine, but see me u fine pass me?
welcome

Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by yomixclusive(m): 5:22pm On May 29, 2013
Sanboy25:
Are you competing for Mr Nairaland ?

Am Hansome too cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply)

Can You Rock This Designer Suit? (pics) / Sony Launches Wearable Body Air Conditioner / What High-heel Shoes Did To This Lady's Legs (photo)