Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

This Guy Is Probably The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / This Guy Is Probably The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland (3138 Views)

See What This 'sexy' Guy Is Spotted Doing At The ATM / The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. / Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Guy Is Probably The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by DonaldDboss(m): 12:17pm On Aug 21, 2014
What's you say ?

1 Like

Re: This Guy Is Probably The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by Johnolis(m): 12:22pm On Aug 21, 2014
undecided cry embarassed
is the guy blind? How can a blind person be the best on nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: This Guy Is Probably The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by DonaldDboss(m): 12:28pm On Aug 21, 2014
Johnolis: undecided cry embarassed
is the guy blind? How can a blind person be the best on nairaland.
BAD mouth would not kill you people grin
Re: This Guy Is Probably The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by Dreyl(m): 12:34pm On Aug 21, 2014
It's none of my business undecided

1 Like

Re: This Guy Is Probably The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by s3nn2x(m): 12:36pm On Aug 21, 2014
Afin

1 Like

Re: This Guy Is Probably The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by Willybos(m): 12:47pm On Aug 21, 2014
Is the guy blind? How can a blind person be the best on nairaland. U spok d 2truth sir, dis is not d day ov monkys or gorella computition
Re: This Guy Is Probably The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by DonaldDboss(m): 12:55pm On Aug 21, 2014
Willybos:
Is the guy blind? How can a blind person be the best on nairaland. U spok d 2truth sir, dis is not d day ov monkys or gorella computition
ok I would show u his sweet face.I knw u people would still see what to criticize for sure angry tongue

Re: This Guy Is Probably The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by Romanciella(f): 6:36pm On Aug 21, 2014
awww cute u

1 Like

Re: This Guy Is Probably The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 21, 2014
SMH

Re: This Guy Is Probably The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:46pm On Aug 21, 2014
frankben: SMH
shocked shocked shocked..Damn
Re: This Guy Is Probably The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:55pm On Aug 21, 2014
glitest:
shocked shocked shocked..Damn
you love that chicken?
Re: This Guy Is Probably The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:56pm On Aug 21, 2014
frankben: you love that chicken?

Hek no!
Re: This Guy Is Probably The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by Wealthyegg(f): 6:58pm On Aug 21, 2014
bUH PLS WHY THE GUY LIPS COM FLAT LIKE THAT cool cool cool...... they look so funny grin grin grin grin cool

1 Like

Re: This Guy Is Probably The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 21, 2014
glitest:

Hek no!
then why were you shocked....?

1 Like

Re: This Guy Is Probably The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by Xsenga(f): 7:53pm On Aug 21, 2014
HMMMM, GGRIN.
Re: This Guy Is Probably The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by Sallychizzl3: 8:19pm On Aug 21, 2014
Xsenga: HMMMM, GGRIN.

Xsenga my long lost sweetie. Awayu angry
Re: This Guy Is Probably The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by ggrin(f): 8:33pm On Aug 21, 2014
Xsenga: HMMMM, GGRIN.
undecided frankben for mewink
Re: This Guy Is Probably The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:47pm On Aug 21, 2014
ggrin: undecided frankben for mewink
GGRIN FOR ME
Re: This Guy Is Probably The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:34pm On Aug 21, 2014
frankben: then why were you shocked....?

Take a look at the guy now??...He looks like a death roll criminal, who is eating he's last meal before execution.
Re: This Guy Is Probably The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:41pm On Aug 21, 2014
glitest:

Take a look at the guy now??...He looks like a death roll criminal, who is eating he's last meal before execution.
hahahagrin grin. He looks more like a nutter to me grin
Re: This Guy Is Probably The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:43pm On Aug 21, 2014
frankben: hahahagrin grin. He looks more like a nutter to me grin

Hahaha...Yeah!!.... Captain of the shot bus.
Re: This Guy Is Probably The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:48pm On Aug 21, 2014
glitest:

Hahaha...Yeah!!.... Captain of the shot bus.
do you reside in Lag or IB?
Re: This Guy Is Probably The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:53pm On Aug 21, 2014
frankben: do you reside in Lag or IB?
Lagos...You?
Re: This Guy Is Probably The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:56pm On Aug 21, 2014
glitest:
Lagos...You?
Abia. Seems lagos is the hub of nairaland.
Re: This Guy Is Probably The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 21, 2014
frankben: Abia. Seems lagos is the hub of nairaland.
Abia...Nice...Hub as in?
Re: This Guy Is Probably The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:07pm On Aug 21, 2014
glitest:
Abia...Nice...Hub as in?
I think nairaland is most active in lagos and ibadan. You hardly hear of nairaland here in Abia state.
Re: This Guy Is Probably The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:15pm On Aug 21, 2014
frankben: I think nairaland is most active in lagos and ibadan. You hardly hear of nairaland here in Abia state.

Ohhh!!....So.kudos to you, for been one of the few people to discover NL.
Re: This Guy Is Probably The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by Xsenga(f): 6:07am On Aug 22, 2014
Sallychizzl3:

Xsenga my long lost sweetie. Awayu angry
AYAMU FINE. HOW WAS YA 9T? cheesy
Re: This Guy Is Probably The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by hannesy(f): 7:52am On Aug 22, 2014
Keep dreaming
Re: This Guy Is Probably The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by Sallychizzl3: 7:57am On Aug 22, 2014
Xsenga: AYAMU FINE. HOW WAS YA 9T? cheesy

You no even remember ur lollipop again since you don pack guys follow you like the beads on ur waist. angry angry angry
Re: This Guy Is Probably The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by Xsenga(f): 8:28am On Aug 22, 2014
Sallychizzl3:

You no even remember ur lollipop again since you don pack guys follow you like the beads on ur waist. angry angry angry
MEANING? angry
Re: This Guy Is Probably The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by Sallychizzl3: 8:29am On Aug 22, 2014
Xsenga: MEANING? angry

It means my night was awesome. undecided

How was yours angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

3 Mother-daughter Ankara Style Inspirations / 2021 Trending Gele Styles || How To Tie Gele Style || The Best And Latest Gele / Latest Asoebi Lace Gown Styles - Asoebi Styles For Wedding 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.