Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. (51568 Views)

Meet The Most Handsome Guy In Naija / This Guy Is Probably The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland / Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by ArQueBusieR(m): 12:25pm On May 29, 2013
Dude, you're good-looking. But you're defo not the most handsome.

Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by cnwamo(m): 12:26pm On May 29, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:

Now ...Mod....if this were a thread of a little under aged Dark Skin Girl would these anti skin color comments still remain ?....

Yea, I'm in total support because I'm also a bit light skinned.
Say No To Anti-light skin comments.
Em!!!!, just remembered its a free world, and there's something called freedom of expression.

He is a child....

Open Prejuice against Lightskin Boys ...?..Thats all good huh? ....lol
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by crackhaus: 12:26pm On May 29, 2013
Hehehe, see vexation.. Dey there dey decieve ya self
kandiikane:

Wetin?! You dey craze? Who you dey call older ladies? What, because you see me dey yarn to idowu, slimyem and freecocoa, I be "older ladies"?! angry

Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Nobody: 12:27pm On May 29, 2013
Donalð Genes:
your bf fine half as the dude,free him jor...u too like d.ck
dat word fyn is an under statement
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Nobody: 12:27pm On May 29, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Tuljaking(m): 12:27pm On May 29, 2013
valicious1: Would i be wrong to assume that 92% of nairalanders are below 20yrs' click "like" if am correct.
Seun please stop insulting us by allowing these childish threads on frontpage.
life is moving teenagers rules the world .....
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by DonaldGenes(m): 12:28pm On May 29, 2013
life_style: You are still young,I can't compete with you...
you don throw in the towel already[i][/i]?
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Nobody: 12:29pm On May 29, 2013
YOUNG YOUNG YOUNG! Hmmm, how time flies. You are so youthful, this your question is so youthful, your pictures are so youthful, this your tread is youthful...all very refreshing. At least, "old folks" don't have any mess to help clean up here wink
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by YoungGame: 12:29pm On May 29, 2013
kandiikane:

Wetin?! You dey craze? Who you dey call older ladies? What, because you see me dey yarn to idowu, slimyem and freecocoa, I be "older ladies"?! angry
sis no mind the guy nagringringrin
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by DonaldGenes(m): 12:30pm On May 29, 2013
Harbosede02: dat word fyn is an under statement
okay post your own boyfriend pix lets see nah
am waiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by timecop28: 12:30pm On May 29, 2013
Six words for you boy; Go and read your books.
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by YoungGame: 12:31pm On May 29, 2013
Ramcie: Cute. Now that's my son .Oya con dey go skool gringringringrin
lol, your son? hehe, tell am make he come suck breastt gringringrin

Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by mako007(m): 12:32pm On May 29, 2013
And here goes an objection! *winks*

Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Nobody: 12:33pm On May 29, 2013
Buoyantic: dnt mind that she monkey..she pack colour rub 4 face dey form miss world..
u try
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by mafioso47(m): 12:33pm On May 29, 2013
Yur handsome my guy. Keep it up jor.
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by neowelsh(m): 12:35pm On May 29, 2013
Dude thumbs-up. What are you planning to do about your handsomeness?

Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by AMossley(m): 12:35pm On May 29, 2013
Isiterere: grin grin. seriously u're not d most handsome guy on nairaland. You look like a baby;no bears,mouthstache. You should be competiting for maybe most handsome boy on nairaland. you're an average good looking boy. Its high time Seun promote a thread for most handsome guy,then am gonna rock my dark skinned pix for y'all.
don't mind him,no bears and mouthstache but he atleast has LIONS and NOSESTACHE
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by tosingcfr(m): 12:36pm On May 29, 2013
author=omioboI like ur confidence but son,overconfidence is dangerous. If dem put u on top rice for me as a meat I go chop u,u no go remain bonegrin Hihihihihi,nah so
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Blueeyedboi(m): 12:37pm On May 29, 2013
I am way older than u dude but believe me when i tell you that if the most handsome dude in nairaland is just about me and you then its definitely gonna be a cake walk to the title for me..
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Dreamflyin(m): 12:37pm On May 29, 2013
U ar freakinly handsome. I'm jealous, but frankly, combine dat ur face, body wit intelligence plus gud family money and u'll sail in d air.
Chicks dnt dig broke handsome dudes, no be nollywood.
Nw should be investing quality time in ur books, graduation, possibly a gud course abroad, and touché, just ur face wil get d ladies HRs goin gaga. Stp uploadin pics on NL to feed ur ego. Ego based on looks at this age is a killer, ur ego now shuld be based on intelligence, nt street smartness, but being brilliant. For a start go read a whole lot of books and quit Nairaland. Ur age bracket is d most inquisitiv of all. An opportunity lost....
Ur books nw bro!!!!

Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by DonaldGenes(m): 12:37pm On May 29, 2013
Harbosede02: dat word fyn is an under statement
so this is your bf..well he is fine like the OP...I SURRENDER

Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by madnesscom(m): 12:38pm On May 29, 2013
valicious1: Would i be wrong to assume that 92% of nairalanders are below 20yrs' click "like" if am correct.
Seun please stop insulting us by allowing these childish threads on frontpage.
its a pity what NL is degenerating & diminishing into. Smh

Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Nobody: 12:39pm On May 29, 2013
i pity for people sha ooo.ur junior brother,son dey post for nairaland and big guys and man lady and women lyk u they insult ur self on his post instead of giving him advice telln him postn his picture on nairaland cant make smethng very good in life for him now to u handsme boy do u fink u r handsme to b a model nope u r nt cos u r nt tall or bodybuilt do u tink u r handsme to woe gurls yes but whr will it take u to.enjoy a bit for now while destroy ur future pls do smtin dat will pay u and ur future update smethng lyk i discover janticium an element dat can stop etiolation in plants pls be wise
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Nobody: 12:39pm On May 29, 2013
Donalð Genes:
wtf!aw did u get dat??
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by DonaldGenes(m): 12:40pm On May 29, 2013
Harbosede02: u try
LMao!!!!!!!! BOYS GO yab you ohhhh..this is guys thread you threading ohhh
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by cnwamo(m): 12:41pm On May 29, 2013
Donalð Genes:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Can You Rock This Designer Suit? (pics) / Sony Launches Wearable Body Air Conditioner / What High-heel Shoes Did To This Lady's Legs (photo)