Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,911 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

What Will You Do For Nigeria If You Happen To Become The President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Will You Do For Nigeria If You Happen To Become The President (846 Views)

Corrupt Leaders Will Flee Nigeria If Buhari Wins –okorocha / Genuine Reasons South-south May Shut Down Nigeria If GEJ Loses. / hmmm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do For Nigeria If You Happen To Become The President by foreignboy: 4:44pm On May 24, 2013
IN NIGERIA TODAY,WHEN PEOPLE SUCCED AND BECOME THE PRESIDENT,THEY AUTOMATICALLY CHANGE FROM BAD TO WORSE.
THEY EMBEZZLE PUBLIC FUND.
THEY MISSMANAGE THE COUNTRY'S RESOURCES.
THEY STEAL BILLIONS OF NAIRA AND TRANSFER THEM TO DIFFERENT ACCOUNT IN ABROAD
THEY TOTALLY NEGLET THE CITIZINS AND ALLOW THEM TO SUFFER
THEY CREAT NO JOBS NO JOBS SO THAT THE MASSES CAN BE GAINFULLY EMPLOYED
THEY DO NOTHING IN FAVOUR OF THE MASSES
THEY JUST ALLOW THE MASSES TO SUFFER
THEY ENGAGE IN CORRUPTION AND OTHER EVIL VICES.
THEY CARE ONLY ABOUT THEMSELVES AND SO MANY OTHER THINGS.

IF YOU HAPPEN TO BECOME THE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA, WHAT WILL YOU DO TO IMPROVE THE CONDITION OF NIGERIA AND BETTER THE LIVES OF NIGERIANS
Re: What Will You Do For Nigeria If You Happen To Become The President by Nobody: 5:30pm On May 24, 2013
IF nd only IF i bcome d president i wil 1st sort out electricity prblm permanently, mk educatn free 4rm pry 2 tertiary level den beta d lives of d citizens esp d less furtunate.. Tho dats a politician's nrmal lie bt tnk GOD am nt a politician n i dnt wsh 2 b 1...
Re: What Will You Do For Nigeria If You Happen To Become The President by rome123: 9:02pm On May 24, 2013
@OMAVIK HOW AM I SURE THAT YOU ARE GOIN TO DO ALL THAT. THAT IS HOW POLITICIANS ALWAYS PROMISE AND FAIL
Re: What Will You Do For Nigeria If You Happen To Become The President by foreignboy: 8:46am On May 26, 2013
I WILL STEAL AS MUCH MONEY AS I CAN
Re: What Will You Do For Nigeria If You Happen To Become The President by Nobody: 6:56pm On May 27, 2013
Build a huge wall to separate the northern region from other regions

(1) (Reply)

99.9999% Of People Calling For SECESSION Have No Solid Investment In Nigeria / Nigerian Lawmakers Are Highest Paid Worldwide / The Men Who Will Save Or Destroy Nigeria In 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.