Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,274 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:22 AM

What To Do When You Get Banned On Nairaland! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What To Do When You Get Banned On Nairaland! (4087 Views)

How Many Times Have You Been Banned On This Forum...? And State The Reasons.. / Wtf Did Reality101 Get Banned For / Seun, When Will Mama-gee Get Banned Permanently? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What To Do When You Get Banned On Nairaland! by splashbaby(m): 8:47pm On May 24, 2013
Recently I got banned when engaged in a battle of words with one Nairalander over GEJ issue by one dude who called himself SEXKILLZ who kept hidding my post until the ban...my first in 5yrs. I didn't like the idea of this ban and ponders on the fact that SEUN is having to much control on Nairaland which will eventually stunt its growth. Why not ban people from the thread only..these MODs are busy gallivanting all over the site flexing their muscles

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do When You Get Banned On Nairaland! by Nobody: 8:53pm On May 24, 2013
Report whomsoever insulted u to the MODs by using Report button!!!

I just got a whole thread hidden simply cuz I used ''complaint thread''

Nairaland mods are superb grin

3 Likes

Re: What To Do When You Get Banned On Nairaland! by splashbaby(m): 8:56pm On May 24, 2013
I want ideas on what to do when you get a ban from one of this overzealous MOD. I sent email to the Sexkillz guy and didn't get any reply.
Re: What To Do When You Get Banned On Nairaland! by splashbaby(m): 9:00pm On May 24, 2013
donroxy: Report whomsoever insulted u to the MODs by using Report button!!!

Noted! but in the heat of the moment, some comment do deserve replies instead of reports!

1 Like

Re: What To Do When You Get Banned On Nairaland! by Enegod(m): 9:05pm On May 24, 2013
Re: What To Do When You Get Banned On Nairaland! by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 24, 2013
splashbaby: I want ideas on what to do when you get a ban from one of this overzealous MOD. I sent email to the Sexkillz guy and didn't get any reply.
This was my reply to you. Check the date. You need to thoroughly check your inbox and spam box before you throw baseless accusations.

1 Share

Re: What To Do When You Get Banned On Nairaland! by okosodo: 9:16pm On May 24, 2013
Create another username, then create a thread to insult the moderator. Abi na im papa get nairaland.

8 Likes

Re: What To Do When You Get Banned On Nairaland! by Kajina: 9:26pm On May 24, 2013
splashbaby: Recently I got banned when engaged in a battle of words with one Nairalander over GEJ issue by one dude who called himself SEXKILLZ who kept hidding my post until the ban...my first in 5yrs. I didn't like the idea of this ban and ponders on the fact that SEUN is having to much control on Nairaland which will eventually stunt its growth. Why not ban people from the thread only..these MODs are busy gallivanting all over the site flexing their muscles

Hahahahahaha!

Few minutes ago, I was also banned by the same Sexkillz guy. My offense was commenting on a picture that had a group of men who all happen to have pot bellies LOL!

The bolded below was my comment:

"OMG! Who's gonna win this pot belly challenge/competition"

Within few minutes, my post was hidden and Sexkilz banned me in politics until June 7th for being a nuisance. I couldn't believe it. Like seriously?? ? .... Well, power tends to corrupt those who happen to have it.

May God save us from NL Mods grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do When You Get Banned On Nairaland! by splashbaby(m): 9:30pm On May 24, 2013
sexkillz: This was my reply to you. Check the date. You need to thoroughly check your inbox and spam box before you throw baseless accusations.
I can see your emotions and power is getting a better part of you. How dare you say my observations is baseless accusations when you just asked me to check my spam. You just ran foul of rule 2 for trying to bully me for my innocent error!

2 Likes

Re: What To Do When You Get Banned On Nairaland! by splashbaby(m): 9:54pm On May 24, 2013
okosodo: Create another username, then create a thread to insult the moderator. Abi na im papa get nairaland.
I know, but imagine for every banned members registering a new account...then the user growth rate will be artificially simulated by bans knowingly or unknowingly by SEUN and co...hmmmm

1 Like

Re: What To Do When You Get Banned On Nairaland! by Bigcake: 9:57pm On May 24, 2013
Nonsense, thats hw they go about banning people as if they can survive without our collective patronage. If u tink we do not have or see other social sites to patronise then u r short sighted.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do When You Get Banned On Nairaland! by splashbaby(m): 9:59pm On May 24, 2013
sexkillz: This was my reply to you. Check the date. You need to thoroughly check your inbox and spam box before you throw baseless accusations.
I can't even find your reply on spam! It is either you ban yourself or tender an apology for trying to bully me....I am waiting!

1 Like

Re: What To Do When You Get Banned On Nairaland! by Nobody: 10:25pm On May 24, 2013
splashbaby: I can see your emotions and power is getting a better part of you. How dare you say my observations is baseless accusations when you just asked me to check my spam. You just ran foul of rule 2 for trying to bully me for my innocent error!
Innocent error? If I had not provided that screen shot, won't I be castigated for your supposed innocent error? Get real.
Re: What To Do When You Get Banned On Nairaland! by Nobody: 10:25pm On May 24, 2013
splashbaby: I can't even find your reply on spam! It is either you ban yourself or tender an apology for trying to bully me....I am waiting!
I'm coming. . .
Re: What To Do When You Get Banned On Nairaland! by splashbaby(m): 11:21pm On May 24, 2013
sexkillz: Innocent error? If I had not provided that screen shot, won't I be castigated for your supposed innocent error? Get real.
I can see how real you are...it is tit for tat right!
Re: What To Do When You Get Banned On Nairaland! by splashbaby(m): 11:30pm On May 24, 2013
sexkillz: I'm coming. . .
You are fake...in your mind you've managed to give an intelligent reply. I just pity SEUN for keeping people like you around to toy with his business. When it all evapourates like Hotmail and Altavista...people like you will return to where you came from...you have nothing to loose anyway!

1 Like

Re: What To Do When You Get Banned On Nairaland! by Nobody: 11:42pm On May 24, 2013
You accused me of not replying your mail as a way for you to spread your propaganda. I proved my innocence. Why you dey vex? You weren't expecting me to post the snapshot, I see.

Deal with that anyhow you deem fit. And don't go about peddling falsehood about someone next time, simply because you think you can. . . Goodnight.
Re: What To Do When You Get Banned On Nairaland! by GHSwagg: 12:05am On May 25, 2013
Kajina:

Hahahahahaha!

Few minutes ago, I was also banned by the same Sexkillz guy. My offense was commenting on a picture that had a group of men who all happen to have pot bellies LOL!

The bolded below was my comment:

"OMG! Who's gonna win this pot belly challenge/competition"

Within few minutes, my post was hidden and Sexkilz banned me in politics until June 7th for being nuisance. I couldn't believe it. Like seriously?? ? .... Well, power tends to corrupt those who happen to have it.

May God save us from NL Mods grin grin grin

You mean you were banned for posting that comment? LMAO! Which of the rules did that break? grin

1 Like

Re: What To Do When You Get Banned On Nairaland! by splashbaby(m): 12:28am On May 25, 2013
You are the one peddling falsehood with your so called snapshot...because I never got your message. Hey! you have an issue to deal with...start a site like this one where you throw your weight around unhindered and stop bullying people around here on Nairaland that was powered by several hours of intelligent contributors sweat...You cannot survive here with your "power drunk" atitude...your character is fishing you out with a spot light!

2 Likes

Re: What To Do When You Get Banned On Nairaland! by free2ryhme: 12:32am On May 25, 2013
donroxy: Report whomsoever insulted u to the MODs by using Report button!!!

Did sexmumu pay you to do dis?

2 Likes

Re: What To Do When You Get Banned On Nairaland! by free2ryhme: 12:32am On May 25, 2013
splashbaby: I want ideas on what to do when you get a ban from one of this overzealous MOD. I sent email to the Sexkillz guy and didn't get any reply.

y waste your resource on a nothing

1 Like

Re: What To Do When You Get Banned On Nairaland! by free2ryhme: 12:33am On May 25, 2013
sexkillz: You accused me of not replying your mail as a way for you to spread your propaganda. I proved my innocence. Why you dey vex? You weren't expecting me to post the snapshot, I see.

Deal with that anyhow you deem fit. And don't go about peddling falsehood about someone next time, simply because you think you can. . . Goodnight.

for your mind yuo sabi talk abi?

3 Likes

Re: What To Do When You Get Banned On Nairaland! by Nobody: 8:04am On May 26, 2013
free2ryhme:

Did sexmumu pay you to do dis?
Nope!!!

I just feel report button is most Ideal !!!!
Re: What To Do When You Get Banned On Nairaland! by splashbaby(m): 9:17am On May 26, 2013
donroxy: Nope!!!

I just feel report button is most Ideal !!!!
Ok...I guess you read the response of your super MOD on this thread...he kept bullying me for making assertions...I used the report button and nothing happened!
[quote author
Re: What To Do When You Get Banned On Nairaland! by Nobody: 11:14am On May 26, 2013
splashbaby: Ok...I guess you read the response of your super MOD on this thread...he kept bullying me for making assertions...I used the report button and nothing happened!
send a pm to seun and mukina2 grin
Re: What To Do When You Get Banned On Nairaland! by 190: 1:16pm On May 26, 2013
battleship grin grin grin
Re: What To Do When You Get Banned On Nairaland! by Tolexander: 1:25pm On May 26, 2013
i have never been banned by any mod anyway, but sometimes by the antispam bolt. That made me to have a 2nd handle to lodge a complaint.

If banned, the next thing is to sit down and watch just like a coach given a marching order.
Re: What To Do When You Get Banned On Nairaland! by splashbaby(m): 3:45pm On May 26, 2013
donroxy: send a pm to seun and mukina2 grin
Thanks man!

1 Like

Re: What To Do When You Get Banned On Nairaland! by israelboy1(m): 6:52pm On May 26, 2013
well, unbehalf of all the mods, i am apologising, thou i am not a moderator ooh, i am just who i am, just do what seems best always and ignore all of the ignorance done by those ignorer, i think thats all what i have to say, before one MOD now start exchanging blow not even words with me. thats all
Re: What To Do When You Get Banned On Nairaland! by hardeiluxie: 11:32am On Jul 20, 2015
Lyk seriously lyf in Nairaland with u being banned is xo boring.....Never believed i could be banned xo easily....plz #modz show mercy,nd mind u banning people easily may retard the growth of Nairaland...
Re: What To Do When You Get Banned On Nairaland! by vinyldroid(m): 3:19pm On Jul 28, 2016
splashbaby:
Recently I got banned when engaged in a battle of words with one Nairalander over GEJ issue by one dude who called himself SEXKILLZ who kept hidding my post until the ban...my first in 5yrs. I didn't like the idea of this ban and ponders on the fact that SEUN is having to much control on Nairaland which will eventually stunt its growth. Why not ban people from the thread only..these MODs are busy gallivanting all over the site flexing their muscles
please bro, how do you know if you're banned from nairaland.. Please anyone who see's this can answer

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's The First Thing That Comes To Mind On Waking Up Each Morning? / Open Ya Eyes!!!!!!!! Scammers Are On It Again / Lolong, A Man-eating Beast Feared By Locals Captured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.