Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,916 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1229) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2171236 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1226) (1227) (1228) (1229) (1230) (1231) (1232) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 1:02am On Aug 11, 2013
6 more pages wont kill me!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 1:03am On Aug 11, 2013
Go nd sleep,y'all,GOD BLESS YAH
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by otumfour(m): 1:04am On Aug 11, 2013
njokusboy: Kai, let's look at the Elikem case this way, now BIMP was trying to discredit elikem and make him look like the bad person in front of everyone, can someone tell me why the hell he shouldnt interrupt the guy.. I know its good to listen, but which rational person listens when someone is trying to bring him down... Bimp wasn't telling elikem those things because he wanted to advise him, he was clearly trying to paint the nigga b lack. So wat the hell

exactly!........just so glad elikem said it to his face, fake arrz bimpy always gets away wit his smoothness attitude....the fhool, juz got told the truth in his face by elikem
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 1:05am On Aug 11, 2013
melvin is talking on the phone!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by aodis: 1:05am On Aug 11, 2013
StateOfMind:

Exactly. I didn't watch, but my admiration for melvin just went a notch higher. This is what someone who genuinely cares does. If elikem ever speaks ill or think of backstabbing melvin, I will so hate him.!!!

What did u think he did with dillish after the party? Praise Melvin?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 1:06am On Aug 11, 2013
NkemOkpara: Yes oooo. I am a good Nigerian now

U ave truely exhibited that. That's good. Na mrs uwaifo I go dey call u nw o.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 1:06am On Aug 11, 2013
32 * 6 = 192 posts..
We are matching forward!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 1:06am On Aug 11, 2013
Dillish turn left
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:07am On Aug 11, 2013
THE AMAKA:

Lol. Not necessarily. Just that at my age and where i am in life, love is the last thing on my mind. But yes, most guys my age are still pretty much immature, so no need wasting my time. Lol

Re u saying its only guys ur age dat have broken ur heart so far?? If na so, u never see anything oh.lolzz but on a more serious note, that line is one oft-used, impracticable generalisation.. In reality, age doesn't count for much, it aint nothing but a number, see mariah carey nd nick nah..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 1:07am On Aug 11, 2013
Cleo is looking at melvin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 1:07am On Aug 11, 2013
Cleo dey mad!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 1:07am On Aug 11, 2013
Pls you all should send me shout out on pg 1234. Thanks.
I am going to bed.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 1:07am On Aug 11, 2013
Feza bites her lips
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by aodis: 1:08am On Aug 11, 2013
Kslib: melvin is talking on the phone!!

I don off Gen for where? With who?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 1:08am On Aug 11, 2013
Bimp blinks his eyes two times
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 1:09am On Aug 11, 2013
aodis:

I don off Gen for where? With who?
Hahahah!!!!!
Well,he is talking to one guy sha !!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 1:09am On Aug 11, 2013
otumfour:

lol! true shyt

elikem will never backstab melvin......melvin is juz too good a guy and elikem is real so he can tell, the same way he knows his enemies, the same way he can tell the peeps tht like him

Oh well, I hope so, cos his utterances lately are leaning towards betrayal. He knows his enemies, agreed, but I do hope he also knows his friends and the in-betweens.

I hope you also realise that At this point in the game, there is no housemate you can 100% beat your chest for. So, fingers remain crossed.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:09am On Aug 11, 2013
njokusboy: Kai, let's look at the Elikem case this way, now BIMP was trying to discredit elikem and make him look like the bad person in front of everyone, can someone tell me why the hell he shouldnt interrupt the guy.. I know its good to listen, but which rational person listens when someone is trying to bring him down... Bimp wasn't telling elikem those things because he wanted to advise him, he was clearly trying to paint the nigga b lack. So wat the hell

GBAM.. Fakeza should be the last idioot to advice elikem. She's worse than owlneal cos she's even played owlneal the master planner. Or is it that paranoidic BIMP that conspired with nando to nominate melvin we thought was his best friend. The same bimp that put up sulu started feeling sad cos he was up for eviction?. The same bimp that heard nando say "I hate that bytch"(beverly being the bytch) and kept mute. Abegi!!

If elikem kept quiet all through without defending himself, his action would've made feza and bimp innocent of ALL their crimes!!.. Rubbish.. Shove it up y'all asses @fakeza and @bimp!! angry

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 1:09am On Aug 11, 2013
Angelo stares at beverly
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 1:10am On Aug 11, 2013
Melvin still talking on the phone..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 1:10am On Aug 11, 2013
aodis:

Dude, get off my posts if you can not comprehend them.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Krasid(m): 1:11am On Aug 11, 2013
Dannyxy: Bimp blinks his eyes two times
Seriously,Tell me something.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by v24m(f): 1:11am On Aug 11, 2013
lipsrsealed What's up wth ds telephone conversation tonight. See as Melvin take d thing seriousgrin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 1:11am On Aug 11, 2013
Bimp licks his lips..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 1:12am On Aug 11, 2013
Feza just scratched her head..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 1:13am On Aug 11, 2013
elikem drinking water!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 1:13am On Aug 11, 2013
Feza singing omawunmi's bottom belle..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:13am On Aug 11, 2013
aodis:

I READ he said he would save dillish over melvin and co and I was TERRIBLY hurt. I couldn't believe it until others confirmed it. I feel bad by that statement. Can't believe he can't see through dillish's closeness towards him lately.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 1:13am On Aug 11, 2013
Kslib: These peeps were also here::
@ella.b
@ochongonoko
@c'est moi
@aodis
@Agbgift
@sholay2011

Tanx so much.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 1:14am On Aug 11, 2013
cleo joins her!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:14am On Aug 11, 2013
Guys, did Melvin put Dillish to bed after the party. Please confirm.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by v24m(f): 1:14am On Aug 11, 2013
The girls singing Bottom haaa! Oneal willli hate. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1226) (1227) (1228) (1229) (1230) (1231) (1232) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.