Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1232) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2171291 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1229) (1230) (1231) (1232) (1233) (1234) (1235) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ayab1203(f): 1:30am On Aug 11, 2013
nikky341: I feel sleepy but I must make page 1234

I will try.but if e no work cos of this my sleep wen dey come suddenly, pls y'all shuld remember me in d promise land.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:30am On Aug 11, 2013
THE AMAKA:

I know age doesn't mean much, but trust me, right now they all seem to be the same way. I'm still quite young ooo wink
And I won't say I had my heart broken either. Lol, I ended it because it started getting stup1d to me. When a relationship feels forced, I cut it off grin

Dat means u re single nd free to mingle, dats gud... I tink you re going out with the wrong guys, it isn't their age dat made them seem the same way, maybe all the guys in ur area have the same mentality... Lolzzz, leave that joint nd decamp to my hood, the guys down here give good good loving nd they are quite mature. Me for instance.... I won't give you love, u don't even want it abi? But I'd handle you with care, like glass.. Walai..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 1:31am On Aug 11, 2013
aodis:

Kk Walk I'll leave ur posts now make sure u carry dem punk! We are still buddies right?

Lol..my apologies, I guess I wasn't over that first post of mine you jumped on earlier..*you may not remember though*

Buddies cool ..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Omolola1(f): 1:31am On Aug 11, 2013
StateOfMind:

I see you miss feza tongue.

I love the sound 'miss feza' tongue
ochongonoko:

Good morning omotola, sorry, omolola wink
Good morning Okon, sorry Ochongo, oops!! I meant Ochongoniko...whatever mehhnn

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 1:31am On Aug 11, 2013
ella.b:

grin
Lol.. You dey shine teeth shey?
I go laugh you if you no make am... Lol
I no go allow you rest if you miss am walahi!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by drulbaba(m): 1:32am On Aug 11, 2013
Hmmm 1234
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 1:32am On Aug 11, 2013
Cleo says"hakeem,i hate youu,melvin is the man 4 me,melvin is the love of my life,i am his barbie nd he is my prince charming"
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:32am On Aug 11, 2013
My dear, I will complete it for you but am already hooked up. I don marry. smiley
C'est moi:

see me in camera.i might be wrong,am i? lol....dnt mind me.i like.....dnt make me complete it jor.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Krasid(m): 1:33am On Aug 11, 2013
Oneal dreaming about West Africa
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 1:33am On Aug 11, 2013
Ayab1203:

Una gist dey addictive!
As how?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 1:33am On Aug 11, 2013
Kslib:
Lol.. You dey shine teeth shey?
I go laugh you if you no make am... Lol
I no go allow you rest if you miss am walahi!!!

Lol I know say I go miss am.
9t jare.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by v24m(f): 1:33am On Aug 11, 2013
Oneals WA hate started when Bolt ws moved to the Ruby house cos it ws @ dt point Feza left Bolt on d chopping board cos Oneals hate ws begiinning to sink in. For me Landlord ws a bad influence on Elikem. All ds old tlk na mk I reach 1234 grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Omolola1(f): 1:34am On Aug 11, 2013
Dannyxy: Cleo says"hakeem,i hate youu,melvin is the man 4 me,melvin is the love of my life,i am his barbie nd he is my prince charming"

HAa! Danny fear God nah
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by hiteelong(f): 1:34am On Aug 11, 2013
Trying to call iyawoTM but her phn is switched off o....na shock go greet her good moni 2moro
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Amaechi5(m): 1:34am On Aug 11, 2013
See people wey dey online plus guests,hmmmmm 2moro no be public holiday,2moro na WORKING DAY 4 GOD
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:34am On Aug 11, 2013
THE AMAKA:

Facebook tinz. I don see am sef.

gringrin. Lol. I've seen her too. She has a lovely smile wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 1:35am On Aug 11, 2013
Dem dey argue football!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 1:35am On Aug 11, 2013
Dillish"i am dillish the sneaky ish,i a very bad girl dn't try me"
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by hiteelong(f): 1:35am On Aug 11, 2013
Ella.b don't sleep o
Dis is the last bba rapture
If u miss I'm na till next year
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Krasid(m): 1:35am On Aug 11, 2013
Dannyxy: Cleo says"hakeem,i hate youu,melvin is the man 4 me,melvin is the love of my life,i am his barbie nd he is my prince charming"
Hakeem dives melvin,landing him two punch to the jaw with melvin having a blackout.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Amaechi5(m): 1:35am On Aug 11, 2013
hahahahaha CLEVIN OR MELEO
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:35am On Aug 11, 2013
Let me hear dat I didn't post on 1234!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 1:36am On Aug 11, 2013
Okay, I need to reach sholay my larve... Enough of this ghost mode na.. cry cry cry cry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Omolola1(f): 1:36am On Aug 11, 2013
Amaechi5: See people wey dey online plus guests,hmmmmm 2moro no be public holiday,2moro na WORKING DAY 4 GOD

No service in my church tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:36am On Aug 11, 2013
Reenaspride:

No, its semi-final. The winner will play Raonic 2moro/2day.

Okies.. I wish nadal will win. I love that nigga. I love djokovic too but nadal is it for me cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 1:36am On Aug 11, 2013
ella.b:

Lol I know say I go miss am.
9t jare.
9t jare indeed!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 1:37am On Aug 11, 2013
NkemOkpara: My dear, I will complete it for you but am already hooked up. I don marry. smiley
hahahaha! that's not wat i meant o.im a lady o.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by drulbaba(m): 1:37am On Aug 11, 2013
she said that? For real?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 1:37am On Aug 11, 2013
njokusboy:

Dat means u re single nd free to mingle, dats gud... I tink you re going out with the wrong guys, it isn't their age dat made them seem the same way, maybe all the guys in ur area have the same mentality... Lolzzz, leave that joint nd decamp to my hood, the guys down here give good good loving nd they are quite mature. Me for instance.... I won't give you love, u don't even want it abi? But I'd handle you with care, like glass.. Walai..

LMAOOOOO! Well sadly enough, most of the youth my age are influenced by television/music. All they know is drinking, partying, girls, sex, etc. You know that type of stuff. Neither am I going out of my way to look for the good ones. I can really only say I've dated one person, but the rest were people I just talked too and found out I wasn't interested in.
I won't lie and say that there are absolutely no good ones, it's just not the right timing I guess. Hehe

Nairaland is getting a taste of my sad love life, or lack thereof. grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:37am On Aug 11, 2013
Ayab1203:

I will try.but if e no work cos of this my sleep wen dey come suddenly, pls y'all shuld remember me in d promise land.

Story tongue.. We know your plan tonguegrin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 1:37am On Aug 11, 2013
melvin dey tell feza and cleo about football..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 1:37am On Aug 11, 2013
Na wa o make una go sleep na!

(1) (2) (3) ... (1229) (1230) (1231) (1232) (1233) (1234) (1235) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.