Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1308) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2171264 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1305) (1306) (1307) (1308) (1309) (1310) (1311) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 10:04am On Aug 14, 2013
I was able to watch just 3 videos in order of my priority and couldn't watch the rest cos mtn decided to incur additional charges and exhausted my airtime grin

Of the 3,
Melvin's video is the best in terms of delivery . The plea really touched me, which I think is the aim of the video. Ice prince asked them to take it serious and pass the information. He did pass that info well. Watched it 2ce

Elikem's video tops it for me in terms of creativity and uniqueness. I enjoyed his video. Watched it 3ce

Cleo's video, I'm still wondering why she's leading. She almost missed her line and the overall delivery was just there. Maybe all them rap fans are the ones voting her. I wouldn't mind her winning though, would be a nice consolation for her.

When next airtime finds its way on my phone, I would like to watch the rest, especially beverly, feza and dillish.

And in case you are wondering who I voted for, it was elikem grin .. It was after clicking on vote, I saw the percentage . I already assumed melvin would be leading. grin, but I'm still very cool with voting for elikem. They both did well

Bev and bimp have the lowest percentage votes, dunno if the performance is that bad or people don't just like them.

With this awareness, I'm sure before this week runs out, melvin will top that voting list

@itsmodella\joydaski, one can only vote once ryt?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 10:04am On Aug 14, 2013
Let's stop the promotion of indecent behaviour by voting melvin who protrays an all round perfect image#team melvin#team karen#stolen...oya nw lets go...u can start by voting 4 MELVIN'S ONE CAMPAIGN VIDEO
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 10:08am On Aug 14, 2013
Keep the vote coming for Melvin's one campaign video at http://bigbrotherafricawap.dstv.com/Article.aspx?i=19445
.. Thanks. He is at 30.57% now
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 10:10am On Aug 14, 2013
I jst voted nd he is nw leading,ur vote realy matters
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:11am On Aug 14, 2013
You can vote the video multiple times. Keep voting
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by chrisdestiny: 10:11am On Aug 14, 2013
Elikem advisin cleo n now beverly is a gud tin...bt let's be truthful if it was elikem some1 was advisin concernin him n pokello, he wldnt want 2 listen. He ll so want to prove a point bout hw it ll work, hw his clothes ll b in her shop, blah blah blah. #justsaying

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:15am On Aug 14, 2013
Melvin 31.82%
Feza 10.26%
Elikem 17.05%
Dillish 4.81%
Cleo 30.50%
Bimp 0.71%
Beverly 1.85%
Angelo 3.01%

u can vote as many times as possible, no limit!
I DNT THINK DEY WL USE DIS TO DETERMINE WHO...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 14, 2013
StateOfMind: I was able to watch just 3 videos in order of my priority and couldn't watch the rest cos mtn decided to incur additional charges and exhausted my airtime grin

Of the 3,
Melvin's video is the best in terms of delivery . The plea really touched me, which I think is the aim of the video. Ice prince asked them to take it serious and pass the information. He did pass that info well. Watched it 2ce

Elikem's video tops it for me in terms of creativity and uniqueness. I enjoyed his video. Watched it 3ce

Cleo's video, I'm still wondering why she's leading. She almost missed her line and the overall delivery was just there. Maybe all them rap fans are the ones voting her. I wouldn't mind her winning though, would be a nice consolation for her.

When next airtime finds its way on my phone, I would like to watch the rest, especially beverly, feza and dillish.

And in case you are wondering who I voted for, it was elikem grin .. It was after clicking on vote, I saw the percentage . I already assumed melvin would be leading. grin, but I'm still very cool with voting for elikem. They both did well

Bev and bimp have the lowest percentage votes, dunno if the performance is that bad or people don't just like them.

With this awareness, I'm sure before this week runs out, melvin will top that voting list

@itsmodella\joydaski, one can only vote once ryt?
I'm voting multiple times using my phone.

I checked the poll an hour ago and Cleo was leading. I was like "what? no African leader will take her video serious". Really, the only person allowed to lead apart from Melvin is Elikem. The rest na wash.

Melvin is currently leading the poll but do not relent, my people.....vote like your life depends on it.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 14, 2013
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 10:23am On Aug 14, 2013
Dannyxy: It's time we stopped sacrificing good behaviour nd morals on the altar of entertaiment...#team melvin#team karen#stolen

lols, Karen is the one to talk about morals. We all know the reason she didn't get bleeped on live tv was cos no one wanted her. Nice points from her tho.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 10:28am On Aug 14, 2013
Guys, I voted just once and I can't cast another one, I'm just seeing the percentage, not the option of who to vote..help me angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:31am On Aug 14, 2013
StateOfMind: Guys, I voted just once and I can't cast another one, I'm just seeing the percentage, not the option of who to vote..help me angry
Each time I refresh the page on my phone, it gives me the option of who to vote for.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:32am On Aug 14, 2013
dominique:

lols, Karen is the one to talk about morals. We all know the reason she didn't get bleeped on live tv was cos no one wanted her. Nice points from tho.

Karen wasn't the one that wrote it.
It's from a blog and she retweeted because she's been campaigning for Melvin to win.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:33am On Aug 14, 2013
ItsModella:
Each time I refresh the page on my phone, it gives me the option of who to vote for.

Mine has stopped giving me the option of who to vote. Now it's showing me percentage..maybe I'll chill for a while.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:37am On Aug 14, 2013
na bimp i pity pass...0.70!!!
was he mute in the video ni
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 10:41am On Aug 14, 2013
ItsModella:

I have changed browser. I can do that now on opera mini.. cool..

But can the same person win the AU campaign and the chase? I hope this isn't melvin's win we are voting for already? Just curious.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:43am On Aug 14, 2013
safarigirl:

Mine has stopped giving me the option of who to vote. Now it's showing me percentage..maybe I'll chill for a while.
Do you have opera mini? If yes, switch to it.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 10:44am On Aug 14, 2013
grin Beverly talking with Ibo accent.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 10:44am On Aug 14, 2013
My browser dey show error. Opera mini make them correct this error issue make I vote.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 10:51am On Aug 14, 2013
Bevrly talking bout catering movement.
Melvin sitting and opening his teeth(he needs to shave mehn).
Cleo and angelo cooking.
Dillish moving around with her honeywell face cap.
Bimp tryna be funny but its not working.
Elikem with melvin and beverly talking.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 10:52am On Aug 14, 2013
Melvin and elikem singing "amen amen".
And beverly dancing like a cele woman.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by tuktudicko(m): 10:52am On Aug 14, 2013
fork adict:

LOL. I am just plump. Most def not fat. 85kg. I want to bring it down to sub 80kg. So i just laff when some clowns call me fat.

By the way, do you reside in lag?
You are definitely FAT!!! gringrin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 10:57am On Aug 14, 2013
Dannyxy: {1}he has never misbehaved throughout his stay in the bba house.,#team melvin#team karen#stolen#

I need the definition of misbehave. If i take it in the ambiguous form karen puts it, the only housemate that misbehaved is Nando.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 10:59am On Aug 14, 2013
Dannyxy: {2}he gets along with every chase mate...#team melvin#tean karen#stolen#

Fork it. Thats a big lie. Are you going to start peddling lies now? Or are we going to be honest and fair and restrict our comments strictly to what we have seen thus far? He was close to oneal. Very very close.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Yinkade(m): 11:01am On Aug 14, 2013
My God karen Igho is just very dense...see the dumb questions she is asking nando on twitter
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 11:02am On Aug 14, 2013
Dannyxy: {3}he is the perfect image of our new face of africa...#team melvin#team karen#stolen#

LMAO. What the fork is this supposed to mean? FYI, reasons 1 to 3 so far are so forking lame to put it in mild terms. Doesnt this underline the same message i have been preaching here since the early days of the show? That guy is forking boring. Imagine trying to sell someone's game to africa and you are quoting this bullsheet? that only means there is no game in the first instance.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 11:04am On Aug 14, 2013
Dannyxy: {4}his eventual victory will motivate our african men to behave in an honourable manner#team melvin#team karen#stolen#

LMAO. God, what the fork is this all about? So his win will encourage your politician thieves to stop looting our treasury Jeeeez! I cant forking believe this.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by v24m(f): 11:08am On Aug 14, 2013
fork adict:

Fork it. Thats a big lie. Are you going to start peddling lies now? Or are we going to be honest and fair and restrict our comments strictly to what we have seen thus far? He was close to oneal. Very very close.

Getting along with people doesn't mean you have to be close with them.

And Yes Melvin was very cool with everyone, if he wasn't then his a very good actor cos he never and i repeat never gave anything away to make us think other wise. You are doing the same thing ur accusing Melvin fans of #bias# lipsrsealed

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 11:10am On Aug 14, 2013
Dannyxy: It's time we stopped sacrificing good behaviour nd morals on the altar of entertaiment...#team melvin#team karen#stolen

I assume this is number 5 cos it wasnt numbered. Code of BB all stars, Neyl, Biguesas and a host of other housemates both past and present have been with good character. And they get evicted early in the game. So why the fork is this case so special? Cos he is nigerian?

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 11:12am On Aug 14, 2013
Dannyxy: {6}we cn't create a better africa unless we start celebrating selflessnes & humble persons like melvin...#team melvin#team karen#stolen

So Melvin is the only humble person in the BB house. Neyl was proud and selfish. Biguesas was proud and selfish. No further comments. Moving on to point number seven.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 11:15am On Aug 14, 2013
Keep voting at http://bigbrotherafricawap.dstv.com/Article.aspx?i=19445
.. For Melvin's one campaign video. Thanks. He is currently at 36.01%
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ginger78(f): 11:20am On Aug 14, 2013
fork adict:

So Melvin is the only humble person in the BB house. Neyl was proud and selfish. Biguesas was proud and selfish. No further comments. Moving on to point number seven.
.forkaddict dats u like ur post,u ar never biased.true many of d evicted husemates had d same qualities but were evicted.so wats so special about melvins own.karen dats retweeting all dis,did she have any of dis qualitiessome people are just bias.so cos all dese nonsence he shuld winrubbish.dnt get me wrong ,i love melvin,but people shuld not be bias about things cos he is a nigeria and dey want him to win.mtschew.karen my foot.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1305) (1306) (1307) (1308) (1309) (1310) (1311) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.