Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1310) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2171256 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1307) (1308) (1309) (1310) (1311) (1312) (1313) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mevems: 12:16pm On Aug 14, 2013
Kslib:
Chrome na for laptop nah..
Ok,you voted with both your lappy and phone?

Chrome is on mobile too
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by olegunner(m): 12:17pm On Aug 14, 2013
Nobody posted abt dis........
Beverly was in a good mood this morning talking to Elikem about the Evicted Housemates she’s looking forward to seeing at the finale. She said she couldn’t wait to see Hakeem, Bassey, LK4 and Sulu.

But the conversation took on a serious tone when Elikem asked her about Angelo. “Ah he is with me everywhere,” she said. “Angelo is with me forever.”

Elikem called her back into the bathroom for a quick frank discussion. “It’s not that I’m hating or anything, but I’m just saying,” he tells her.

The Ghanaian designer went on to warn Beverly about making the right choice once The Chase is over. He wants her to carefully consider her hopes for a long-term relationship with Angelo as he may not have the same plans and was also worried about their age difference.

“Make the right choice. Open your eyes that’s all,” he said.

He then reassured her that their relationship could work regardless of their 15-year age difference. “Sometimes nice things are hidden behind ugly surfaces, like gold,” he told her.

Beverly then quietly walked into the bathroom and sat alone in deep contemplation for a while.

Elikem ended their conversation with: "Do what you gotta do, you’ve been through a lot and you are a big girl."

For Once I agree with elikem

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by jaetrill(m): 12:19pm On Aug 14, 2013
So u people wont vote for beverly
she is also a Nigerian
smh
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 12:19pm On Aug 14, 2013
Kslib:
Chrome na for laptop nah..
Ok,you voted with both your lappy and phone?

I have Google Chrome on my phone too
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:21pm On Aug 14, 2013
♛AndrERush♛:

I have Google Chrome on my phone too
Wow,so chrome don get mobile version.. Thats nice..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:22pm On Aug 14, 2013
Ginger78: .hahaha i was expecting u to say dat.but i still think dat noone has d right to talk trash about anyone in dis world cos u(people talking trash) are not better. i love ur dedication to melvin.he really got a fan in u.win or not,u really tried for him.shalom
So we should commend her? And please, not everybody criticizing Beverly is in the same category with her. Some people actually have morals.

Thanks though, I also admire the way you stand firm by Beverly even in the midst of so much negativity smiley.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:23pm On Aug 14, 2013
@Amaechi,when you get to the site.. Click where they wrote 'Video'.. You will see it under 'Vote and win'..
When you click am,just dey scroll down the list of vids wey u see,you go begin see all the one campaign vids one by one..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by CuteAngel(f): 12:24pm On Aug 14, 2013
StateOfMind: I was able to watch just 3 videos in order of my priority and couldn't watch the rest cos mtn decided to incur additional charges and exhausted my airtime grin

Of the 3,
Melvin's video is the best in terms of delivery . The plea really touched me, which I think is the aim of the video. Ice prince asked them to take it serious and pass the information. He did pass that info well. Watched it 2ce

Elikem's video tops it for me in terms of creativity and uniqueness. I enjoyed his video. Watched it 3ce

Cleo's video, I'm still wondering why she's leading. She almost missed her line and the overall delivery was just there. Maybe all them rap fans are the ones voting her. I wouldn't mind her winning though, would be a nice consolation for her.

When next airtime finds its way on my phone, I would like to watch the rest, especially beverly, feza and dillish.

And in case you are wondering who I voted for, it was elikem grin .. It was after clicking on vote, I saw the percentage . I already assumed melvin would be leading. grin, but I'm still very cool with voting for elikem. They both did well

Bev and bimp have the lowest percentage votes, dunno if the performance is that bad or people don't just like them.

With this awareness, I'm sure before this week runs out, melvin will top that voting list

@itsmodella\joydaski, one can only vote once ryt?

watched all dem videos and was impressed by Melvin's, nice delivery and straight to the point, Elikem's was cool, full of swag and I loved his creativity and concept altho I saw him advertising himself more than passing the real massage of poverty, Angelo's was quite ok, straight to the point and simple, Cleo's I don't know if she was miming her new song or trying to look for the right words for her rap, Bev's was reading from her script tho the message was ok, Dillish,Bimp,Feza dem tried sha.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:26pm On Aug 14, 2013
ItsModella:
LOOL!! Why are you pained? You better go and start campaigning for Beverly and stop hating on Melvin's campaign team grin

That's miss sparkles for you wink grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 12:28pm On Aug 14, 2013
Kslib:
Wow,so chrome don get mobile version.. Thats nice..

Yes e dey for ios and android. Don't know about symbian and windows mobile sha. If you no fit vote through operamini on wap view change it to desktop view.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:29pm On Aug 14, 2013
Cleo::: Natasha liked biguesa..
Cleo:: Biguesas said natasha is like his sister..
Cleo::: Natasha said biguesas is not her brother...
Lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:32pm On Aug 14, 2013
♛AndrERush♛:

Yes e dey for ios and android. Don't know about symbian and windows mobile sha. If you no fit vote through operamini on wap view change it to desktop view.
Na wap view i been dey use but i con change to desktop view just to vote but still e no gree.
Anyway,i don finally see the videos one by one but if i enter,e go say 'sorry an error occurred 'something something' and try again later'...
I go try am later ..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ginger78(f): 12:33pm On Aug 14, 2013
Karen shuld mind her business and leave my nando alone on twitter.abeg her own bba don finish,make she go enjoy her money and leave my nando alone for me ooo.lol.d gal na real busybody and pokenoser.nawa ooo
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by olegunner(m): 12:34pm On Aug 14, 2013
There's is no rule of Competititon which stops your competitor from winning again because she won several times
A competition gives room 4 everyone 2 compete irrespective of d country or region
We can do it again, let's make history NIGERIA!!!!!!!!!!!
It is high time we stopped tagging Nudity and waywardness to Entertainment,
let's change the face of Africa SUPPORT THE BEST PERSONALITY EVER
Let's stop the promotion of indecent behavior by voting 4 Melvin who portrays an all-round perfect image of an African man
SUPPORT MELVIN AFRICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#stolen
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:34pm On Aug 14, 2013
safarigirl:

English is quite hard these days..
What does getting along have to do with being close to someone.

The Oneal you mentioned was the same person he shared his task reward with.
The fact that you want to always sound sensible while stating senseless facts makes me wonder if there's actually an Oneal in you.

LMAO!!. gringrin

The highlights of this thread won't be complete without mentioning safarigirl vs fork addict squabbles. They kinda spice this thread up in funny kinda way grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:34pm On Aug 14, 2013
Housemates in the kitchen.. Cooking in progress and elikem looks very happy..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:36pm On Aug 14, 2013
@ostrich,e be like say your new moto na "Pour petrol and keep the fire burning'..lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ginger78(f): 12:36pm On Aug 14, 2013
ochongonoko:

That's miss sparkles for you wink grin
.u no dey hear dis guy.i don tell u say i no be miss sparkles.why u dey dash another person name now.wait till miss sparkles catch u.lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:36pm On Aug 14, 2013
Ginger78: Karen shuld mind her business and leave my nando alone on twitter.abeg her own bba don finish,make she go enjoy her money and leave my nando alone for me ooo.lol.d gal na real busybody and pokenoser.nawa ooo
I'm actually enjoying the interview. cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 12:37pm On Aug 14, 2013
@fork addict...i smh 4 u
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:37pm On Aug 14, 2013
Abeg weton this "AS A JERSEY" mean? The housemates keep using the word..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:40pm On Aug 14, 2013
Na elikem dey cook spaghetti.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 12:41pm On Aug 14, 2013
ItsModella:
I'm actually enjoying the interview. cheesy
abeg i have 2 question 4 u,make u no vex o,wetin be time 4 ur area?u no dey sleep?(i saw u here chatting throughout the midnight)
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ginger78(f): 12:42pm On Aug 14, 2013
ochongonoko:

LMAO!!. gringrin

The highlights of this thread won't be complete without mentioning safarigirl vs fork addict squabbles. They kinda spice this thread up in funny kinda way grin
.i dey tell u.i like it cos it cracks me up especially forkaddicts post.d guy dey make sense with sarcasm for him post.carry dey go.forkaddict vs safrigirl.lol.i like it and if u dnt like it,u will still like it cos its nice and it makes me wanna danceeeeee....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:42pm On Aug 14, 2013
Dannyxy: abeg i have 2 question 4 u,make u no vex o,wetin be time 4 ur area?u no dey sleep?(i saw u here chatting throughout the midnight)
how you take see me throughout the midnight? you sef no dey sleep? tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Djjazzy: 12:43pm On Aug 14, 2013
I really luv to see berverly go to the finals round
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Djjazzy: 12:43pm On Aug 14, 2013
I really luv to see beverly go to the finals round
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ohlala1: 12:44pm On Aug 14, 2013
1309+4=1313
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:44pm On Aug 14, 2013
Kslib: Has anyone voted for the one campaign video with a mobile device?

Yeah , Just voted for the video with my BB
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by v24m(f): 12:44pm On Aug 14, 2013
Djjazzy: I really luv to see berverly go to the finals round

Who be dis **in Dellish voice**
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by v24m(f): 12:45pm On Aug 14, 2013
oh-lala:
1309+4=1313

grin Abeg leave that number make we dey gist/update jeje ohhh
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ginger78(f): 12:49pm On Aug 14, 2013
Djjazzy: I really luv to see berverly go to the finals round
.she is already dere,abi u no dey watch bba

(1) (2) (3) ... (1307) (1308) (1309) (1310) (1311) (1312) (1313) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.