Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,638 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1337) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2171149 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1334) (1335) (1336) (1337) (1338) (1339) (1340) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 10:28am On Aug 15, 2013
ItsModella: Ok, I kinda agree with miss sparkles, this shalom thing is becoming redundant.

But on this same page, you said that shalom is needed on a thread like this. Please make up your mind. Is shalom needed or not?

Shalom.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 10:29am On Aug 15, 2013
Good morning, beautiful people!
Hope we're all still voting Melvin's ONE Campaign video!

safarigirl: you don't see me on your case when you're defending Beverly, do you?

Please we're all here to support our favourites and DEFEND them when necessary.

Were you not here screaming foulplay when Bev's s*xtape came out? Did I attack you or jump on your posts to disprove your comment and support?

Everybody defends their favourite with as much gusto as we can muster.

Spade/Mariarocks for Maria
Sholay/languy for Dillish
SOM for Elikem/Cleo

So why should I be quiet and sing kumbayah with everyone when MY favourite is being bashed or is Melvin the only one who doesn't deserve defense?

My dear, I'll say what I want to say to whoever that crosses my lane in Melvin's matter, be they ginger or forkadictginger

Nice one!!! cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 10:32am On Aug 15, 2013
skipofem: . Unbehalf of,Egberipapa 1 of Africa,Masters holder,wouldbe PHD,His Excellency MelWIN Oduah,I accept this advice with gratitude n love.

What an asssss licker! YUCK!

What makes you conclude he's interested in going for his PH D? Or do you think its everybody that has a masters degree proceeds to PH D? either by choice or otherwise?

By choice, i mean some people just decide not to go for it. By otherwise, I mean those that graduate with Terminal masters grade are not eligible to proceed for PH D. So how do you know if melvin didnt graduate with a terminal masters degree?

And you suck in this assss licking career of yours.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by languys69: 10:33am On Aug 15, 2013
safarigirl: Please, to all the tatas on here who don't realise that low self-esteem may do more with career achievements thatn physical looks, now you know.

With a history of second places, the guy is allowed to have low self-esteem. But the admirable thing is, he hasn't let setbacks deter him from continuing the struggle. He continues to apply for shows with the optimistic view that he WILL overcome that deficit.

Most of those on here cursing him out and calling him shovelteeth don't even have that kind of courage or determination yet in their small minds dem don reach to talk. SMH

@languy, no make I start with that your Dillish and her big belle and moustache o, cos the moustache alone don reach for me to write epistle on am. No be only fine geh, orobo wey get moustache, I dey laugh

Mrs Safarigirl Melvin Oduah, please take a chill pill. I think we are allowed to joke on this thread. You take all things Melvin way too seriously.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 10:33am On Aug 15, 2013
â™›AndrERushâ™›:

How does posting on twitter makes one jobless? The biggest and busiest celebrities in the world has time to tweet, even heads of multinational corporations still find time to tweet.. Shm

You dey mind am? Na ignorance accompanied with lack of intelligence dey do am.
Reminds me exactly of Beverly wey dey run her mouth without the aid of her grey matter.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 10:35am On Aug 15, 2013
ochongonoko:

Perfect reply grin

Shalom tongue

Lol.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ginger78(f): 10:48am On Aug 15, 2013
fork adict:

How do you know I dont know my problem assuming I have any? The problem with you melvin extremists is that while i attack his game based on what we all can see or hear, you guys in a futile attempt to defend his non existent, DRY game, resort to attacking my person. So you dont know sheet about me but you deemed it fit to conclude that I dont know my problem.

SMH.
.lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:54am On Aug 15, 2013
fork adict:

But on this same page, you said that shalom is needed on a thread like this. Please make up your mind. Is shalom needed or not?

Shalom.
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:54am On Aug 15, 2013
Its so funnny how bev fans are quick accuse anybody who attacks or lashes bev verbally when she does something wrong as being a hater and a bitter person BUT are the same group of people who attack Melvin when he doesnt do nothing wrong...... So cos your bev has been lashed for misbehaving times without number,Melvin should also be lashed for doing nothing? When melvin mis-behaves,feel free to lash him but when he doesnt,just shut da ffuck up and wait for him to cos i know thats what you guys do...

I find it very fuuny that people are just waiting for melvin to ffuck-up so that they have something to attack him with but Hell no,Melvin didnt give them any cos you know why "HE IS MIGHTY" ...
To show you how Mighty he is,the only thing they could come up with to ATTACK him was just his TEETH.. Woooow,only his teeth.. We are getting to the third month and his TEETh is the only ish they got on him... Wooow!! This BOY is Mighty..

Good Morning threadmates..

15 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 10:55am On Aug 15, 2013
zandilicious:
LMAO, @ Dillish big belle n moustache, dnt u 4get the zigzag mouth wen she talks grin

Yeah! She just dey bend mouth like Sylvester Stallone.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 10:56am On Aug 15, 2013
grin morning all.
*phew* had to read 6pages to catch up on the argument.una weldone o.
If u r team melvin,Good.
If u r team beverly,Good.
If u r Team melbev,Good.

In all,defend who u like but don't take arguments seriously.(Una know una self)
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:56am On Aug 15, 2013
languys69:

Mrs Safarigirl Melvin Oduah, please take a chill pill. I think we are allowed to joke on this thread. You take all things Melvin way too seriously.
Mr. Languy Dillish Matthews, na joke me sef dey joke, you sef follow me take chill pill.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 10:57am On Aug 15, 2013
spade:

Yeah! She just dey bend mouth like Sylvester Stallone.

I dunno if its part of her though but she needs to correct it.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by skipofem(f): 10:57am On Aug 15, 2013
safarigirl: Please, to all the tatas on here who don't realise that low self-esteem may do more with career achievements thatn physical looks, now you know.

With a history of second places, the guy is allowed to have low self-esteem. But the admirable thing is, he hasn't let setbacks deter him from continuing the struggle. He continues to apply for shows with the optimistic view that he WILL overcome that deficit.
Tnk u
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:58am On Aug 15, 2013
Talking about the low self esteem ish,i just have a little question to ask:::
Who has low self esteem btw these two..
A guy who has come second in shows like GUS and Mr Nigeria which requires high level of confidence to even dare go for the auditions cos the whole world and camera's will be watching 247 and people willsay things about you OR Those who discredit anything positive about him and pick on his physical attributes just to boost their self confidence..?
I need answers....

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 15, 2013
spade:

You dey mind am? Na ignorance accompanied with lack of intelligence dey do am.
Reminds me exactly of Beverly wey dey run her mouth without the aid of her grey matter.
dayummmm grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by geezprince(m): 11:01am On Aug 15, 2013
fork adict:

An optimist will view Sunday like 'nothing dey happen. i'm not moving an inch.' A pessimist will view Sunday like ' eeyah, na Suday i go waka'. A realist will be like 'Omo, this sunday, i fit waka and i fit no waka'. An optimist almost always looks at the brighter option. A pessimist almost always looks at the darker option. a realist has a balanced view of both options.

I agree with you absolutely on the fact that low esteem stinks and that's why i advised Melvin to travel to US for therapy if he wins the money. You will agree with me that you CAN NOT know melvin more than melvin knows himself. So if he says hes got low self esteem issues, then so it is.
my nigga fork,I ve seen confident peeps with low self esteem,the truth about this ish is that no mater how hard u try to hide it,it stinks and peeps around u wl know(if they are observant) mel as we all know isn't very good with words(he's not articulate) oneal for example is a very intelligent guy but this hommie has low self esteem,but he never said or admitted it cos he hid it(but dat ish stinks).as for bimp,d homeboy is a pessimist cos a realist wl tell u that "there wl be eviction on sunday and two people wl leave.the realist acccepts that he might leave but how he behaves and sees his nomination/eviction wl prove whether he's an optimist or a pessimist.bimp said and I quote "I wouldn't say I'm a pessimist but a realist" the truth is that homeboy just didn't want to accept cos of the negativity attached to pessimism. Maria knew she was swapped and that she might even leave but she kept her head up all through that period. #mel was just telling bimp to be optimistic,and he later thanked mel for motivating him(making him see things differently as an optimist wl see ). Bimp has low self esteem,do u agree?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by v24m(f): 11:05am On Aug 15, 2013
[quote author=fork adict]

What makes you conclude he's interested in going for his PH D? Or do you think its everybody that has a masters degree proceeds to PH D? either by choice or otherwise?

By choice, i mean some people just decide not to go for it. By otherwise, I mean those that graduate with Terminal masters grade are not eligible to proceed for PH D. So how do you know if melvin didnt graduate with a terminal masters degree?

And you suck in this assss licking career of yours.[/quo

Haba! Guy take am easy now. Where is the maturity in all these insults. We are no better than those housemates. Its not an easy feat to put urself there for millions of peeps to judge. Lets try to be mature here, Melivin and Bev can be anyone's sibling on this thread. You want to make your posts unbiased, please feel free, however lets try not to be unruly about it. Remember its just a game.

Shalom!!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:06am On Aug 15, 2013
Heheheh!!!!
E get some people wey be say even if dem give them free,i mean 'free ticket' to just appear for a 10minute show on just NTA of all stations,dem go pick race cos of their low self esteem..
Na dem wan open mouth accuse person wey don Go ultimate search win something and come second,person wey go for MR Nigeria wey be say people go rate your intelligence and physical attributes and if care is not taken,them go use mouth yab you till your confidence vanish,that same person wey represent Naija for BBAfrica wey people dey pick on our reps for no reason..
Na that same GUy dem wan accuse of low self esteem? Whatt da ffuck..
Maybe na signs of end time!!!!

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 11:07am On Aug 15, 2013
Whether na high self esteem o! Abi na low self esteem o! All na esteem. Lol.

Vote for Melvin's one campaign video at http://bigbrotherafricawap.dstv.com/Article.aspx?i=19445
.. Thanks.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 15, 2013
Josydaky: Whether na high self esteem o! Abi na low self esteem o! All na esteem. Lol.

Vote for Melvin's one campaign video at http://bigbrotherafricawap.dstv.com/Article.aspx?i=19445
.. Thanks.
Abeg, when will this voting end? My hand don dey pain me.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by geezprince(m): 11:09am On Aug 15, 2013
Kslib: Heheheh!!!!
E get some people wey be say even if dem give them free,i mean 'free ticket' to just appear for a 10minute show on just NTA of all stations,dem go pick race cos of their low self esteem..
Na dem wan open mouth accuse person wey don Go ultimate search win something and come second,person wey go for MR Nigeria wey be say people go rate your intelligence and physical attributes and if care is not taken,them go use mouth yab you till your confidence vanish,that same person wey represent Naija for BBAfrica wey people dey pick on our reps for no reason..
Na that same GUy dem wan accuse of low self esteem? Whatt da ffuck..
Maybe na signs of end time!!!!
gbam,and some go even try hide am by acting confident but we go still catch them because that shit stinks.lmao

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 11:18am On Aug 15, 2013
Kslib: Its so funnny how bev fans are quick accuse anybody who attacks or lashes bev verbally when she does something wrong as being a hater and a bitter person BUT are the same group of people who attack Melvin when he doesnt do nothing wrong...... So cos your bev has been lashed for misbehaving times without number,Melvin should also be lashed for doing nothing? When melvin mis-behaves,feel free to lash him but when he doesnt,just shut da ffuck up and wait for him to cos i know thats what you guys do...

I find it very fuuny that people are just waiting for melvin to ffuck-up so that they have something to attack him with but Hell no,Melvin didnt give them any cos you know why "HE IS MIGHTY" ...
To show you how Mighty he is,the only thing they could come up with to ATTACK him was just his TEETH.. Woooow,only his teeth.. We are getting to the third month and his TEETh is the only ish they got on him... Wooow!! This BOY is Mighty..

Good Morning threadmates..

So you had to read thru @mariarocks and @Andrerush's post to come up with this?

@Andrerush and @Mariarocks, looks like you both have a willing protegee right here.

Isn't it funny when peeps kept insulting O neal cos of his pronounced eyeballs for weeks on end? That line was so relevant then. But now its trivial if we attack Pastor Melvin coz of his teeth?

SMH.

Good morning to you too.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 11:19am On Aug 15, 2013
ItsModella:
Abeg, when will this voting end? My hand don dey pain me.
Maybe end of this week
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 11:20am On Aug 15, 2013
Kslib are you back? grin

I'm not one for long epistles so i'mma make this short.

Fork Addict, you are trying too hard to paint Melvin in a bad light. If you ask me, dude has done very few things wrong in this show. He might have only failed to impress as much as we hoped he would. But you are trying too hard to make it look worse than that. I know you're just trying to rile up the Melvin fans and its appalling that they're letting you get under their skin like this but I implore you to chill a bit on the matter. You're making it look like you have a personal vendetta on the guy when we know you're just trying to have fun in a very weird way. Just go easy on the nigga before people begin to think he really did something to you to deserve all this bashing. grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mystikal(m): 11:21am On Aug 15, 2013
Evicted housemates : Updates Rent Hike For Denzel After BBA he 30-year-old Ugandan rep in the Big Brother-The Chase and also the very first Ugandan to be evicted from the reality TV show was in for a rude awakening when his landlord, a lady told him that rent for his apartment had been increased by Ugx200,000/- approximately $80. "After justtwo weeks out of my house. I come back and inform her I will be moving back in and she wanted to increase my house rent by a stunning 200k! (+/-USD 80!)" Denzel demanded to know why all of a sudden rent had increased! The lady told him in his face: "Oh, I know you have money, I saw you on tv in South Africa" This is when Denzel woke up and realised that he was not in the house anymore where the only thing to do was to relax in the jacuzzi, sleep, drink, dance and massage. It's not clear if Denzel's eviction to her meant that the Ugandan housemate had won but at least she is sure it was Denzel she saw on TV who must be loaded by virtue of the way he was playing the game. His close pals advised him to justapply the avatar or better still do the massage moves that he pulled on Kenya's Huddah Monroe while still in the Big Brother House. Following that advise, Denzel justlaughed it off. "Haha, thanks guys. Always good to be back home. Fuh real!! haha"

via Uganda Online
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 11:22am On Aug 15, 2013
geez prince: my nigga fork,I ve seen confident peeps with low self esteem,the truth about this ish is that no mater how hard u try to hide it,it stinks and peeps around u wl know(if they are observant) mel as we all know isn't very good with words(he's not articulate) oneal for example is a very intelligent guy but this hommie has low self esteem,but he never said or admitted it cos he hid it(but dat ish stinks).as for bimp,d homeboy is a pessimist cos a realist wl tell u that "there wl be eviction on sunday and two people wl leave.the realist acccepts that he might leave but how he behaves and sees his nomination/eviction wl prove whether he's an optimist or a pessimist.bimp said and I quote "I wouldn't say I'm a pessimist but a realist" the truth is that homeboy just didn't want to accept cos of the negativity attached to pessimism. Maria knew she was swapped and that she might even leave but she kept her head up all through that period. #mel was just telling bimp to be optimistic,and he later thanked mel for motivating him(making him see things differently as an optimist wl see ). Bimp has low self esteem,do u agree?

In other words, Oneal never admitted to having low self esteem issues but you KNOW AND CONCLUDE that he does. Meanwhile, Melvin ADMITTED to having self esteem issues but you KNOW AND CONCLUDE that he doesnt?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 11:24am On Aug 15, 2013
[quote author=v24m][/quote]

Noted bro.

But please I need you to come back and preach this same message when dem melvin extremists attack my person.

By the way, na me send dem message say make dem go Big brother house? Or you tink say USD300k na beans
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by skipofem(f): 11:25am On Aug 15, 2013
To my 2 lovely Reps,Beverly n MelWin,I love u,nobody would av represented Naija beta these year than u 2 have. Beverly even when u make mistakes,I do v ex,bt I again quikly rememba n conclude that u r jus 21,n its expected that u ll learn 4rm ur mistakes n be a beta 2moro. MelWin ur dullness is so annoyin,sumtimes I feel lyk breakin in2 d TV 2 slap ur mouth 4 frequent use of bla bla bla,bt 4 d sayin no man is an island of knowledge,I jus gotta chill n embrace u, As 4 next week,I ll only Vote 4 MelWIN,since d hsemates didnt put Bev up so we can see her strenght,4giv me, am nt a socerer neither am I a spirit that can use magical eye 2 see if she is stronger than his brother,so until it hapens otherwise I ll be like d bible Thomas
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by skipofem(f): 11:27am On Aug 15, 2013
fork adict:

And you suck in this assss licking career of yours.
Melvin be like:Eni duro,haahahahhahahah in(Niki Minaj'dis guy em Freak'voice)Shalom
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:27am On Aug 15, 2013
fork adict:

So you had to read thru @mariarocks and @Andrerush's post to come up with this?

@Andrerush and @Mariarocks, looks like you both have a willing protegee right here.

Isn't it funny when peeps kept insulting O neal cos of his pronounced eyeballs for weeks on end? That line was so relevant then. But now its trivial if we attack Pastor Melvin coz of his teeth?

SMH.

Good morning to you too.
Da fuq? What brought @anderush and @mariarocks into my post?
Lastly,owl-neal was called owl:neal cos of his character which stinks.. Ok,lemme refresh your memory,when the game started,didnt you see @itsmodella and some ladies here admiring owl-neal,mind you,those eye balls were still on his body then... The eyeball only became bigger when he started acting evil..
My point is that "His eyes was just a symbol those who didnt like him were using to lash his character"..
Erm,i dont want you to have the impression that i want to you stop attacking Melvin's teeth ooo.. I want you to continue cos it gives more reason to prove that he has done so so well and the only thing the low esteem folks got on him is his TETH.. Lol...
Shalom!!!

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 11:28am On Aug 15, 2013
mystikal: Evicted housemates : Updates Rent Hike For Denzel After BBA he 30-year-old Ugandan rep in the Big Brother-The Chase and also the very first Ugandan to be evicted from the reality TV show was in for a rude awakening when his landlord, a lady told him that rent for his apartment had been increased by Ugx200,000/- approximately $80. "After justtwo weeks out of my house. I come back and inform her I will be moving back in and she wanted to increase my house rent by a stunning 200k! (+/-USD 80!)" Denzel demanded to know why all of a sudden rent had increased! The lady told him in his face: "Oh, I know you have money, I saw you on tv in South Africa" This is when Denzel woke up and realised that he was not in the house anymore where the only thing to do was to relax in the jacuzzi, sleep, drink, dance and massage. It's not clear if Denzel's eviction to her meant that the Ugandan housemate had won but at least she is sure it was Denzel she saw on TV who must be loaded by virtue of the way he was playing the game. His close pals advised him to justapply the avatar or better still do the massage moves that he pulled on Kenya's Huddah Monroe while still in the Big Brother House. Following that advise, Denzel justlaughed it off. "Haha, thanks guys. Always good to be back home. Fuh real!! haha"

via Uganda Online
Hahahaha

(1) (2) (3) ... (1334) (1335) (1336) (1337) (1338) (1339) (1340) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.