Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1340) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2171318 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1337) (1338) (1339) (1340) (1341) (1342) (1343) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:00pm On Aug 15, 2013
C'est moi:
pls guys,my charger jst stopped charging my phone,used anoda one,it didnt work.wat can i do? my ba3 is going down.I want to update melbev's Ds.

Do sweat it senorita c'est moi, the updates is coming up in a jiffy wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by abuze(f): 2:02pm On Aug 15, 2013
@languy69 Eliikem is not a flirt that is a mild word to use. He is a womaniser.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 2:03pm On Aug 15, 2013
ochongonoko:

Do sweat it senorita c'est moi, the updates is coming up in a jiffy wink
oh! thk Goodness! gracias....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 2:03pm On Aug 15, 2013
ella.b:
[/b]
e no easy at all,babes.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 2:04pm On Aug 15, 2013
phew! it's charging now.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:05pm On Aug 15, 2013
abuze: @languy69 Eliikem is not a flirt that is a mild word to use. He is a womaniser.

gringrin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:06pm On Aug 15, 2013
C'est moi:
phew! it's charging now.

Yaaayy, oya complete what you've started grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:08pm On Aug 15, 2013
WINNER OF BBA TWO
BB Name: Richard
Full Name : Richard Dyle Bezuidenhout
Hometown: Ilala, Dar es Salaam
Relationship Status??; Married

Description : A multi- purpose gadget that's funny, flexible and makes a wonderful addition to any home. A lover of the natural beauty of East Africa, he says that his favourite memory is driving through the Ngorogoro Crater, watching the different wildlife. He also says that the best places to visit in Tanzania are the Serengeti National Park and the coastal areas, especially Zanzibar.

Most of Richard's time on the show was characterised by
romance as he was so close to Angolan lass Tatiana.
However, amid all that, he managed to win.He stayed in the Big Brother Africa house for 98 days, before winning the competition on Sunday 11 November, 2007. Which aired in over 40 countries across Africa on DStv’s AfricaMagic channel from Sunday 5 August

He was voted the winner of the $100,000 prize by seven of the 13 voting countries, beating second-placed Ofunneka Molokwu (Nigeria) and third-placed Tatiana Teresa dos santos Durao (Angola). Out of 12 housemates.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 2:08pm On Aug 15, 2013
ochongonoko:

Yaaayy, oya complete what you've started grin
join me nowwwww.help out with either bev's or melvin's.pick one....#winks
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:17pm On Aug 15, 2013
BIMP Diary Session

Thank big brother for having him once more, he never really had any expectations coming to the house n only watched a season though he's heard so much n kept hoping for the best..his time on stage was hilarious he didn't know how to react n can't remember what IK asked him n he only remembers the blinding lights. As soon as he entered the house the oops on stage passed after a bad start n he met HUDAH & Nando.

He didn't think he will make it this far, before you come you tell yourself you will win n when you meet everyone else it becomes overwhelming .

For him it's been so shocking, there was a point he was washing the dishes n he felt he was leaving thought that Feza had swapped him cos she told him to read the bible.

If he's to advice anyone coming he will say brace youresf you will have emotional ups n downs have fun no matter what happen, same way he always does he will enjoy his weekend, he'll have fun at the party, picnic he doesn't see himself having a different routine till sunday .

He's envious of Elikem but not in a bad way n to be able to make top5 n been the 1st Ghanaian he doesn't wish him ill just like everyone ....he doesn't have any friction with his country or anyone or that matter, the house forces you to talk to someone cos of the space confinement, you see each other every single minute of the day n will be forced to make it up. In the real world it takes you longer than a yr to really know people but 3 mths withoutgoing anywhere forces you to know people faster.

The game is difficult to analyse, it's the most undefinable
game ever. They ready to win the task, they've been working n believes he will have an enjoyable time, shout out to Bev's mum.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 2:17pm On Aug 15, 2013
Bimp's diary:
If he had
expectations coming to the
house and if they have been
met~ Never had any watched
one BB season. Says his time
on stage was hilarious he
didn't know how to react
there were blinding lights etc.
the walking into the house
was exciting.
If he thought he
would have made it this far~
he doesn't think so, him being
in the house was
overwhelming, he thought he
was leaving in the 1st or
second week never expected
to be here today.
Biggest
challenge in the house~
Sundays, but has gotten
better with time, has found
ways of handling it. Life in the
house is so different it looked
easier watching from home.
There are emotional ups and
downs but everything is
educational. What he would
advise a housemate going
into the house~ brace
yourself, have fun there are
emotional ups and downs but
keep playing the game.. How
he's going to enjoy his
weekend~ Same way except
for Sunday depending on
what happens. Whether him
and others are envious of
Elikem coz he has made it to
finals~ yes but not in a bad
way, despite their differences
he's happy for him, its an
achievement coz he's heard
its the first time Ghana is in
the finals. Where their
relationship stands~ they
have a smooth relationship
since the past 2 weeks he's
happy how they are handling
things. They are talking about
how they will work together
outside the house and visiting
each other's countries. Says
their differences have nothing
to do with their countries.
How relationships in the
house are different from
those on the outside~ in the
house you are forced to face
this person and work it out.
How he analyses the game~
very very difficult to analyze,
the most surprising game he
has ever played you think you
have it to the tail but you
don't. You can never know
what's gonna happen coz
biggie is full of surprises
expects more surprises if he
survives. Feels they are ready
for the presentation and
deserve to win. He wished
Beverly's mom a happy
birthday tomorrow.
#borrowed
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:18pm On Aug 15, 2013
C'est moi:

join me nowwwww.help out with either bev's or melvin's.pick one....#winks

Do the ones you can, and leave the rest for moi wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 2:18pm On Aug 15, 2013
geez prince: No. U ve refused to answer the question I asked u about bimp,but I get it.#silence means consent#

Sorry, I must have missed the question somehow. Kindly repeat it.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by v24m(f): 2:19pm On Aug 15, 2013
fork adict:

(1) Another personal attack by yet another member of the Melvin extremist group. How many are you guys by the way? maybe i'll tell @safarigirl to take a roll call. I need to know your manpower strength.

@V24M, you see what i'm talking about? i iknew i didnt have to wait long.

(2) You are a big i.diot for this crap you posted here. You are too big and mature my asss. You are too big and mature to start an e-war with me. But you are not to big and mature to attack me first. Read the first sentence in your post. confused thing.

And beach, where have you ever seen me describe Melvin as igbotic? I am never a tribalist and i will never be. My biggest antagonists on the planet can attest to that. So why the fork are you lieing against me now? You dirty, disgusting thing? LIAR. will you get the fork out of my sight? mtscheeeew!

My Darling FA, fyi am a Sista not a Bro grin.

You are a fighter and i appreciate that about you.

Look@ BBA as premiership and tell me if they are running your Team down, you wont stand up for them?

That's how Melvin fans are(Myself inclusivegrin). My point is just calm down and enjoy the game.

Nothing you say about Melvin will change peoples stance, lets just leave/ignore the insults and move on.

We will always meet @ other threads after BBA so lets be civil to one another at least even if we cant be friends or agree.

@ Others, please lets chill a bit on the insults, Haba!!! its too much now, over a game. sad
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 2:19pm On Aug 15, 2013
ochongonoko:

Do the ones you can, and leave the rest for moi wink
no p
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:19pm On Aug 15, 2013
@c'est moi, complete the rest, glad to have your phone back and better cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ginger78(f): 2:26pm On Aug 15, 2013
Tuso: grin

Miss Sparkles..long tym no sea
.no dash me anoda person name abeg.am not miss sparkles.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 15, 2013
It's funny and ironic, I've been telling my friends to tell their friends to vote dillish for strategic purposes, but I can't bring myself up to vote her after her recent revelations, because if she survives on sunday, I'll feel bad. So imma have to forget about voting her, so even if she survives on sunday with our votes, I can take solace I didn't vote her cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 2:29pm On Aug 15, 2013
v24m: fork adict:

(1) Another personal attack by yet another member of the Melvin extremist group. How many are you guys by the way? maybe i'll tell @safarigirl to take a roll call. I need to know your manpower strength.

@V24M, you see what i'm talking about? i iknew i didnt have to wait long.

(2) You are a big i.diot for this crap you posted here. You are too big and mature my asss. You are too big and mature to start an e-war with me. But you are not to big and mature to attack me first. Read the first sentence in your post. confused thing.

And beach, where have you ever seen me describe Melvin as igbotic? I am never a tribalist and i will never be. My biggest antagonists on the planet can attest to that. So why the fork are you lieing against me now? You dirty, disgusting thing? LIAR. will you get the fork out of my sight? mtscheeeew!

My Darling FA, fyi am a Sista not a Bro grin.

You are a fighter and i appreciate that about you.

Look@ BBA as premiership and tell me if they are running your Team down, you wont stand up for them?

That's how Melvin fans are(Myself inclusivegrin). My point is just calm down and enjoy the game.

Nothing you say about Melvin will change peoples stance, lets just leave/ignore the insults and move on.

We will always meet @ other threads after BBA so lets be civil to one another at least even if we cant be friends or agree.

@ Others, please lets chill a bit on the insults, Haba!!! its too much now, over a game. sad

Ooops! Sorry for taking you for a guy.

Nice post anyways.

FYI, I aint trying to change nobody's opinion. I'm just expressing my feelings about the slow,Melvin's game. Simple. And nobody will stop me from doing that.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:31pm On Aug 15, 2013
Dillish's Diary Session

HOw she and fellow housemates are doing today and how the preparations for the presentation are coming along: They are fine and are waiting for the presentation , eres only one reheasal to go.

If she fees the housemates deserve to win the wager: Yes
definitely as they have been doing alot to win the wager. But all in all its up to them and Biggie.

If this week's wager has been difficult in any way: She believe dat it has been, she adds dat at first pple were not into it but they later copped up.

How she is going to enjoy this weekend shd it be her last one: She's gonna have fun, go harder in everything, she will enjoy the party, Arena, airtel picnic and she'll enjoy everything.

Wat she's most nervous abt besides the evictions: She says dat she's worried abt evictions and she's worried abt da fact dat she has been saved four times and they have a belief dat 4 is the limit for Africa to save some one.

If housemates are telling her to make her feel weak: Yes they might be saying it to get her down or get
prepared but it is smothing they have seen happening.

If she had expectations of coming to the BIg Brother game and if these expectations have been met in any way: Yes she had they and believes dat they have been fullfilled

She says the Game looks very easy on TV and you start
judging pple but when you come to the house it is really difficult.

Her memorable moment in the house: The're so many, the
arena, her and Maria making it to the game, the acting and circus.

Her unpleasant moments in the house: The task wen they had to stay awake the whole night, the fights she has witnessed, losing the wager in Diamond house.

If she feels housemates have found out what Africa really
wants in a housemate: They hv not yet coz they still think dat if Africa really wants entertainment like comedy, Natasha and Sulu wouldd still be in the house,But it seems like Africa wants something else.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 15, 2013
fork adict:

FYI, I aint trying to change nobody's opinion. I'm just expressing my feelings about the slow,Melvin's game. Simple. And nobody will stop me from doing that.

gringrin.. Lmao.. This guy is on a mission grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 2:35pm On Aug 15, 2013
Angelo's Ds
He thinks bba is more than he xpected,he is excited.he has met his xpectatns,meeting pple from diff country.At home,u only get to watch pple,u dnt undastand their emotions.He thinks he was all over d place in d beginning,didnt knw he would get dis far.
His biggest challenge was dealing wit d swap.He was shocked d first time bt took it lightly d 2nd time.he bonded wit bassey,sulu,oneal and melvin,for d ladies,fatima,bev and feza in d beginning.
His rlatnship wit bev has given him opportunity to xpress himself.glad d bond is going stronger and knws bev loves him.
It didnt work out wit annabel and maria.hez glad hes wit bev,shez a passionate person.Its gud to travel around Africa.In Sa,they use chilli and WA call it pepper.Everythng is gud for tonyt's presentation.they are having fun cos it feels natural doing it.Africa shld xpect a song,itz inspirational.
He enjoys evrythng abt dis wk's task,d dance,d song,d drum and d cooking.its fun.Xperiencing all emotions in d house has been memorable to him.d alcohol thing was overbearing to him and unpleasant.He wishes bev's mum a hpy bday.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 2:36pm On Aug 15, 2013
Kwakwakwakakwakwa!!!!
See as Angelo pronounce bev mama name... I don die!!! Lmao!!!
The accent he used in pronouncing her name na die.. Wish i saved it!!! Lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by feminineA: 2:38pm On Aug 15, 2013
Just a question: @ochong, @spade,@itsmodella, @safarig, @iyawaotm,@klibs.and all

What's the assurance/guarantee that sierra lone will vote for melvin next week The way bassey is tweeting and voting for angelo hmm I dey fear o.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 15, 2013
feminine A: Just a question: @ochong, @spade,@itsmodella, @safarig, @iyawaotm,@klibs.and all

What's the assurance/guarantee that sierra lone will vote for melvin next week The way bassey is tweeting and voting for angelo hmm I dey fear o.

Bassey and angelo are great friends, that's why he's doing it for angelo, but with bassey carrier path being directed to take place in nigeria(he said he wants to move to nigeria and start acting), coupled with the fact that nigeria voted him and he's been to nigeria before and has good rapport with our reps, I strongly believe, he'll side melvin or beverly in the finals. He's showing his love for angelo cos neither of our reps are up wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 2:46pm On Aug 15, 2013
feminine A: Just a question: @ochong, @spade,@itsmodella, @safarig, @iyawaotm,@klibs.and all

I am very sure of that.. We voted for him the week he was up and he has also been tweeting about moving to Naija some weeks back,he has a cousin in calabar(i think so),he was taken care-of by Nigerian parents...
I know that he likes angelo more than Mel cos he and Angelo were very close but i think he will campaign for melvin and secretely wish Angelo wins the moola(lol) but the most important thing is the fact that mel will get the votes and bassey will play a role.. I am also sure many serri-leonans like Mel cos he saved bolt and never nominated either of bolt and bassey..
Maybe if bev hadnt nominated bassey,she would have gotten SL but for now,i am 100% sure it is going to Melvin.. I dont know sha,but the above are my personal reasons,i dont about others...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 15, 2013
WINNER OF BBA THREE
BB Name : Ricco
Full Name: Ricardo 'Ricco' David Ferreira Venancio
City of Residence: Luanda

Energetic Ricco Venancio has lived in four countries, on two continents and is always on the go! Born in Angola, he moved with his family to Lisbon in Portugal where he spent 15 years before heading to Manchester in the UK for two years.

After that he headed to Johannesburg for a year before
returning to Angola where he is currently living and working as a bank employee. Passionate about his family, Ricco says that they are his heroes.

The Angolan believes that 'what goes around comes around' and that people have got to 'fight for their dreams.'

Asked how he relaxes, Ricco says, 'I was born relaxed!' But he does confess that he's a bit disorganized and can be lazy.

His favourite qoute is "For sure, cocaine is a hell of a drug, KIG(keep it gangsta) baby Pinkin ain't easy". Ricco is still single.

Ricco was declared the winner of Big Brother 3 Africa on the 23rd of November 2008 (Day 91) after a close vote result between him and Hazel in which he received 38.80% to Hazels 38.60%.

He a year later participated in Big Brother Brazil (BBB9)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:50pm On Aug 15, 2013
Pictures of chrise and richard, winners of BBA 1 and 2 respectively. Didn't attach it in their bio

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 2:52pm On Aug 15, 2013
Bev's Ds
Bev is fine today.they are going to do fine tonyt and they will win cos they hv done evrythng needed witout stress happily.Any task they are hpy abt,they commit their all.she made d circus task as an example of d task they didnt like.
Biggie shld xpect fun this eve,airtel song.She doesnt knw if nxt wk is guaranteed for her.shez jst there.Shez hpy for elikem bt u hv to luk afta urslf.She only watched few clicks frm previous episodes.dis season is fun and she had it in mind to stay to d end.she was only opportuned to vote at home,u jst have to be urslf.shez 70percent hpy dat she has never bin up.its Gods will upon her life,d 30percent is,is dat she doesnt knw wat africa thinks abt her.concerning her companionship in d house is gud and bad,depends on how u weigh it.she can move anywhr she wants.angelo knws she has mood swings,and they are both outspoken.
Angelo's a matured person.he understands her rlatnship with bimp.Bimp is her close friend and him having a gf outside changed her thots towards him.she doesnt knw wat africa wants.she knws they want an entertainer.shes jst herself and pray africa loves her.Her and melvin in finals is a gud thing and she cnt be in a competition wit melvin,they are representing nigeria and shes hpy they are still together in d game.kip ur head up high,be outspoken and speak ur mind,she advises those who wants to be an hsm8s.she reminds her mum shes her only daughter and last born,she loves her and wishes her a hpy bday,wished her childhood frnd a hpy bday too.biggie too wished bev's mum a hpy bday.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 2:55pm On Aug 15, 2013
If Melvin comes to 9ja,this sniffing will reduce.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:55pm On Aug 15, 2013
Nice one @c'est moi, keep 'em coming wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 2:56pm On Aug 15, 2013
Melvin---"u know,u know,u know."
Blablabla don reduce.lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (1337) (1338) (1339) (1340) (1341) (1342) (1343) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.