Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,650 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1341) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2171152 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1338) (1339) (1340) (1341) (1342) (1343) (1344) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 15, 2013
ella.b:
Melvin---"u know,u know,u know."
Blablabla don reduce.lol

Lol... He's rationing them.. Next tomorrow will be blah blah blah grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 3:05pm On Aug 15, 2013
Melvin's DS is soooooooo on point.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 3:08pm On Aug 15, 2013
Melvin's Ds
Melvin is fine.Him and bev are humbled that they are still in d game.Hes positive they will make it to d finals.nt sure of elikem's decision bt hez positive.he doesnt knw how d voting will be.whoever is destined to win,will win.its a wonderful feeling and a record for nt bin nominated or swapped.hes hpy for her.
He didnt expect anythng out of d ordinary.He saw quarrels,gossips etc.he expected it and he has seen it.Nothing has taken him by suprise in d house xcept for motamma's evictn and d emerald hsm8s.He said he didnt come wit any strategy and he has d confidence and self belief that he will stay to d last day.He doesnt knw wat africa xpects.he has seen d noisiest,craziest people go home.for up and coming housemates,he wil tel them to 'be urself',just have fun,do wat u have to do,dnt live a fake life and datz wats hez been doing.Talked abt nando and attributed it to anger.felt bad,wished it hadnt happen and even elikem regretted it to some extent and decisions concerning alcohol.pple make mistakes and learn frm it.it was a wake up call,nando's eish.God has bin his motivation.he knws wat to do at d right time.he was one of d oldest and now he is d 2nd oldest ryt nw in d house.he has learnt frm evrybody in d house.he listens and learn.talk wen u are supposed to.
Evrythng wud be d same till wkend,means he will kip being himself even if he doesnt make it to finals.wishes bev's mum a hpy bday.wishes his frnd,rita a hpy bday too.biggie wishes rita a hpy bday too.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 3:08pm On Aug 15, 2013
Na small e remain 4 melvin 2 speak pidgin to biggy.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 3:09pm On Aug 15, 2013
MIGHTY MELVIN'S DS::
He asked biggy how biggy is,biggy answered and mel says he is fine too.. He is happy that he is in the final with bev his Nigerian sister.. Melvin said he never knows how the voting will be and affect any of them(bev and him) chances of winning..
He said he is not bothered that bev hasnt been tested by Africa,he said its an awesome and beautifu thing,he said he isnt bothered for her and is very happy cos never being swapped or nominated is not an easy feat to achieve...
He said the game lived up to his expectations cos he saw the normal things like love,controversy and gossips.. He said the house was how it expected it to be.. He said he didnt really expect to see anything too extra-ordinary in the game..
He said the most surprising things in the house was motamma's eviction and most esp the whole emerald thing.. He said he never expected biggy to do that but biggy did.. Melvin said before coming to the game,he wasnt too proud concerning his chances of reaching this stage of the game like he is at right now,but he was always optimistic..
The MIIGHY melvin said he and the housemates will ever know what africa wants from a housemates cos those that have left so far have different personalities and a blend of all characters co figuring out what africa wants will be very hard..
He said the advise he will give anybody coming for the game will be to "Be themselves and enjoy the game and dont fake anything".. He said if they were regrets from housemates,it will be Nando cos maybe if he was given another chance,he will not do what he did that night cos he didnt mean what he said and was just angry,he also said elikem will also not talk back cos that earned him a strike..
Melvin said he knows what to do at the right time like when to laugh,when to be serious and thats discipline and thats probably what brought him to this stage of the game..
Melvin said he has learned alot from everyone in the house,he said he has also gotten some motivation from all the housemates and learns from everyone and believes one can learn from everybody..
He said only elikem has been guaranteed a spot in the finals and he doesnt wanna feel too over-confident and doesnt know what will happen but till then..
He gave a shout ouut to bev mum and said she has a wonderful daughter and wished bev mum God's blessing...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 3:12pm On Aug 15, 2013
Kslib: Kwakwakwakakwakwa!!!!
See as Angelo pronounce bev mama name... I don die!!! Lmao!!!
The accent he used in pronouncing her name na die.. Wish i saved it!!! Lol
i jst told my sis this.twas funny.mumbled d names together.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 3:13pm On Aug 15, 2013
Ginger78: .no dash me anoda person name abeg.am not miss sparkles.

Sorry ooooooh..I was mistaken cos ur posts r like miss sparkles
4give me
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 3:14pm On Aug 15, 2013
Power of No about to begin..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 3:15pm On Aug 15, 2013
Angelo has won the power of No.. He picked the RED ball and everyone else picked something diff.. It was a blind pick..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 3:16pm On Aug 15, 2013
Angelo won power of no
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 3:18pm On Aug 15, 2013
Dillish::: I am useless in this house..
No sweety,you are not useless. Your boobs and asss that has been pressed like a car horn still plays a big role in keeping the hormones of guys like elikem,melvin and bimp in check....
Your assets serve as hormone stabilizers and your constant screams of 'i likeeeeeeee it' when your valuables are been rough-handled is just a testimony that you are not that useless afterall..

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 15, 2013
Lmao@ mighty melvingrin.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:20pm On Aug 15, 2013
Kslib: Dillish::: I am useless in this house..
No sweety,you are not useless. Your boobs and asss that has been pressed like a car horn still plays a big role in keeping the hormones of guys like elikem,melvin and bimp in check....
Your assets serve as hormone stabilizers..

Buwawahahaha. Deadestgrin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 3:21pm On Aug 15, 2013
Kslib: Dillish::: I am useless in this house..
Your assets serve as hormone stabilizers and your constant screams of 'i likeeeeeeee it' when your valuables are been rough-handled is just a testimony that you are not that useless afterall..
she also said she has never won anythng.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 3:22pm On Aug 15, 2013
Mighty melvin in front of the mirror rubbing balm on his lips.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 3:23pm On Aug 15, 2013
But what's the point of power of no at this stage of the game undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 3:23pm On Aug 15, 2013
C'est moi:

she also said she has never won anythng.
Yea,melvin now told her that she has won the POWER OF NO before..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 3:25pm On Aug 15, 2013
dominique: But what's the point of power of no at this stage of the game undecided
There has to be a HOH next week.. Someone who will change the batteries,pass biggy's message across to the HM's and a Leader to keep the house in check..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 3:26pm On Aug 15, 2013
feminine A: Just a question: @ochong, @spade,@itsmodella, @safarig, @iyawaotm,@klibs.and all

What's the assurance/guarantee that sierra lone will vote for melvin next week The way bassey is tweeting and voting for angelo hmm I dey fear o.

Wetin consign agbero with overload?...hian. whoever wins will not gimme kobo o
Nevertheless Bassey n Angelo were close to the point that we tot them gay. But like the guys have said let it be because Angelo is not up against our guys.
We will know how far, n who's side he is rily on for the finale.

@ Ochon, tnx for the recaps of winners.
@ c'est moi, and Ochon, tnx for the updates.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:27pm On Aug 15, 2013
Live Show: Kick it off with Ghana's Kaakie!

Ghanaian musical powerhouse Kaakie will be showcasing her mesmerising Dancehall sounds on this Sunday’s Live
Eviction show, as the continent waits to see who their votes will send into the finale next week.

One of the biggest female Dancehall acts in Africa, Kaakie
has made quite an impression on the international scene,
scooping four major awards in the space of just two years.
She picked up "Best New Artiste 2012" from Yfm 107.9
Ghana, "New Artiste of the Year" at Ghana Music Awards
2013, the "Reggae/Dancehall Song of the Year" award at the Ghana Music Awards 2013 and "Best Female Vocalist" at the recently-held 2013 BASS Awards.

Having gained international recognition for her Dancehall
sounds, Kaakie has already shared the stage with Keri Hilson, Bow Wow, Busy Signal, Demarco, Mavado, Kiprich, Tiwaa Savage, Davido, Brymo, M.I, Samini, Sarkodie, R2Bees and a host of others.

Kaakie was discovered on Ghanaian Reality TV talent search Stars Of The Future falling just short of the final 4 stage.

Her time on the show did, however, give her the chance to meet up with renowned Ghanaian record producer, JMJ Baby, who signed her to his label in 2012. Her subsequent debut single, “Ewoo”, topped nearly every chart in Ghana less than a month after it was released. Her second single, “Too Much”, gained her international prominence in Nigeria, Kenya, South Africa, the UK, Germany, Sweden and Canada.

Her debut album will drop in September 2013 and she’s currently busy with a nationwide “KaakIt Up” tour, running alongside her Maternal Mortality Awareness Campaign, a cause close to her heart thanks to her background in nursing.

#kidnapped,stolen, all join grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:29pm On Aug 15, 2013
Kslib:
There has to be a HOH next week.. Someone who will change the batteries,pass biggy's message across to the HM's and a Leader to keep the house in check..

That will be the least/no advantaged HOH cos you can't even save and replace
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 3:30pm On Aug 15, 2013
Nigerian girls should better learn from dillish ooo..
When someone press your boobs,just tell the person 'i will seeeeeeeelap you'..
When someone presses your ass and plays tom and jerry with your waist,just say 'i like it cos its niceeeeeeeeeeee'...
When someone grabs you, pins you to to bed and starts touching your sacramentus comodus,just say "Man,you are wild,all you gotta do is ask"..
Shalom!!!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 15, 2013
IyawoTM:

You're welcome . More recaps coming up wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by v24m(f): 3:32pm On Aug 15, 2013
Kslib: Nigerian girls should better learn from dillish ooo..
When someone presses your ass and plays tom and jerry with your waist,just say 'i like it cos its niceeeeeeeeeeee'...
When someone grabs you, pins you to to bed and starts touching your sacramentus comodus,just say "Man,you are wild,all you gotta do is ask"..
Shalom!!!

Loollllll, kai you be kolooooo grin

Abeg leave Dellish's life alone.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 3:33pm On Aug 15, 2013
Dillish::: Melvin's bottom is the strong and hardest...
Methinks his bottom is not as HARD as his haters are trying to discredit him.. Lol

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 3:34pm On Aug 15, 2013
I am very proud of bev,she hasnt twerked to this airtel song...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 3:35pm On Aug 15, 2013
Hope this song wont make airtel loose more customers!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 3:36pm On Aug 15, 2013
Kslib:
(1)He said the advise he will give anybody coming for the game will be to "Be themselves and enjoy the game and dont fake anything"..

(2)He said if they were regrets from housemates,it will be Nando cos maybe if he was given another chance,he will not do what he did that night cos he didnt mean what he said and was just angry,he also said elikem will also not talk back cos that earned him a strike..
(3)Melvin said he knows what to do at the right time like when to laugh,when to be serious and thats discipline and thats probably what brought him to this stage of the game..
(4)Melvin said he has learned alot from everyone in the house,he said he has also gotten some motivation from all the housemates and learns from everyone and believes one can learn from everybody..
(5)He said only elikem has been guaranteed a spot in the finals and he doesnt wanna feel too over-confident and doesnt know what will happen but till then..
(6)He gave a shout ouut to bev mum and said she has a wonderful daughter and wished bev mum God's blessing...

I dont give a flying fork about the part of his DS i deleted hence the deletion.

(1)True. No wonder he has been such a bore. That means he isnt faking his boring asss.

(2)Nando himself said that he has no regrets and will not change anything. Nando dont change. so who the fork is he to tell africa that Nando if given a second chance will not do what he did that night bla bla bla

(3) True. But he certainly doesnt know when to eat. Cos he eats virtually 2-4-7. (This is a figure of speech. so think twice before you attack this point)

(4) He told us this yesternight while discussing with Bimp. We heard it and we noted it.Why does he need to remind africa? Is he saying that Africa have leaking brains?

(5) This is obvious even to the biggest learner in BBA matter.

(6) Thoughtful of him.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 3:36pm On Aug 15, 2013
IyawoTM:

Wetin consign agbero with overload?...hian. whoever wins will not gimme kobo o
Nevertheless Bassey n Angelo were close to the point that we tot them gay. But like the guys have said let it be because Angelo is not up against our guys.
We will know how far, n who's side he is rily on for the finale.

u/wlc
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Afam4eva(m): 3:36pm On Aug 15, 2013
Kslib: Dillish::: Melvin's bottom is the strong and hardest...
Methinks his bottom is not as HARD as his haters are trying to discredit him.. Lol
Melvin has a very strong build. I think he should take more milk and soft meals to ease up a lil bit.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 15, 2013
Kslib:
Hmmmn,abeg take am easy..lol
Ehen,before i forget,you don finally succeed with Susan abi you leave her for your elder bro?
LMFAO!! NO oo! I already hit IT yesternight! Reload the thread na..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by abikelat(f): 3:48pm On Aug 15, 2013
Kslib: Nigerian girls should better learn from dillish ooo..
Shalom!!!
Yes aa very big lesson

(1) (2) (3) ... (1338) (1339) (1340) (1341) (1342) (1343) (1344) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.