Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,948 members, 7,848,849 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:02 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1591) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2180025 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1588) (1589) (1590) (1591) (1592) (1593) (1594) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by geezprince(m): 10:49pm On Aug 24, 2013
Dillish is a sammer,damn!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 10:49pm On Aug 24, 2013
mykali:

What I need is airtime. grin

Oya, borrow from the nearest recharge card dealer close to you. Collect about 6,000 Naira worth of airtime, and tell him your internet will surely repay him in Jeeeezez Name. grin

Amen.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 10:50pm On Aug 24, 2013
Delish really spilling her mind.

It's the last night. They all should.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 10:51pm On Aug 24, 2013
spade:

Oya, borrow from the nearest recharge card dealer close to you. Collect about 6,000 Naira worth of airtime, and tell him your internet will surely repay him in Jeeeezez Name. grin

Amen.

LOOOOL. Smh.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 10:52pm On Aug 24, 2013
Feza Kessy @FezaKessy 31s :Guys i
still don't have anything to wear for
the finale tomorrow, its madness!!!
No stress though,i'm not defined by
what I wear. cheesy

Dillish needs a gag..what's with all these unending tales. And her housemates keen interest in her gist is encouraging her to continue.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 10:52pm On Aug 24, 2013
spade:

We were voting for Melvin at the same time the other camps were voting their faves, so we might be matched up.

But when you vote in the late periods when a lot of people dey crash, you have the upper hand, especially now.

Bros, no dulling! It's just a few hours from now and we go finally get freedom to jollificate cool
toh' naji' ka',mu vote ko?,ai' zamu' vote,lets go there
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by chrisdestiny: 10:53pm On Aug 24, 2013
9ja4eva:

At this point if she is not leading Melvin already i believe it is too late ,but lets see what tomorrow brings.

Some countries vote are very close (ie angola,uganda) 4 dillish n melvin, n ds remaining hours can definitely change tinz!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:53pm On Aug 24, 2013
I hope all MELLISH fans are listening to dillish's story about stephen?. Y'all should stop wishing for dillish to leave stephen for melvin. This guy has done so much for dillish men. He has faced defamation of character from the media cos dillish. Stop wishing that dillish dumps stephen, it's pure inate wickedness and fuckery!!

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 10:53pm On Aug 24, 2013
congratulations to Melvin's twin sister (Melvina) who just put to bed.God Bless mummy and baby.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 10:55pm On Aug 24, 2013
Krasid: You are not the only one.They were all drunk especially melvin.It was really awkward when he was hugging and dancing with all the ninja ladies.
lmao,guy u funny,he was enjoying himself nw
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 10:57pm On Aug 24, 2013
..melvin the hustler is next..

Okay, dillish has taken over again.

Elikem is unusually quiet.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 10:57pm On Aug 24, 2013
ella.b:
congratulations to Melvin's twin sister (Melvina) who just put to bed.God Bless mummy and baby.

Awwn. Good news.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 10:58pm On Aug 24, 2013
ella.b:
rily?nice,olurun' ti' sope' melvin ma' win owo' no' ni' ye'...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 10:58pm On Aug 24, 2013
ochongonoko: I hope all MELLISH fans are listening to dillish's story about stephen?. Y'all should stop wishing for dillish to leave stephen for melvin. This guy has done so much for dillish men. He has faced defamation of character from the media cos dillish. Stop wishing that dillish dumps stephen, it's pure inate wickedness and fuckery!!

Some people no wan hear. And when you flame their stuppiidd assses, they start quoting bible verses and calling on the heavens.

You need to check to see the number of asssholes who supported that repulsive mess called "Kealia". Majority of them were MARRIED WOMEN!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 10:58pm On Aug 24, 2013
Bev understands Dillish's drama and she's gone upstairs.
Elikem understands too and he's all quiet
Cloe understands and said "everyone goes thru problems in life"
Only Melvin doesn't cos he's such a pure soul....melvin melvin melvin plz always look beyond ur nose biko

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by queenpoker2: 10:59pm On Aug 24, 2013
Pls house wat time ll d final b aired moro. Tnx
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by justloveme: 10:59pm On Aug 24, 2013
melvin broda tony just twitted dat melvina has just put to birth.double blessing for d oduah family.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by skipofem(f): 11:00pm On Aug 24, 2013
ItsModella: ..
lol I didn't notice dat kslib ws refering 2 me sef,if nt 4 privacy tins I would have writen down my facebk name so that y'all can go n c my countless campaign 4 melvin,wen I d campign 4 facebk d get abt 3o coments n likes sef iieessh, Vote Melvin jor
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by meggy11: 11:01pm On Aug 24, 2013
Wetin melvin dey talk say him don go thru? Make him sharrsp there. If na true Dillish dey talk, she has gone thru a lot. Never judge a book by the cover.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:04pm On Aug 24, 2013
skipofem: lol I didn't notice dat kslib ws refering 2 me sef,if nt 4 privacy tins I woould writen down my facebk name so that y'all can go n c my countless campaign 4 melvin,wen I d campign 4 facebk d get abt 3o coments n likes sef iieessh, Vote Melvin jor
Lol.. I'm sorry ooo.. No mind me jare..
I mistake you for another person..
@skipo,abeg keep voting...
No vex,u hear..
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 11:05pm On Aug 24, 2013
ninnyanny: Bev understands Dillish's drama and she's gone upstairs.
Only Melvin doesn't cos he's such a pure soul....melvin melvin melvin plz always look beyond ur nose biko
u are too smart.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lolaluv1(f): 11:07pm On Aug 24, 2013
Dillish is honestly starting to piss me off.
As in, what is wrong with the gehl?

Can She not get into her wigged-out skull that you want a house=you work for it and buy it?
Why does She have the spirit of entitlement like She has to be 'dashed' a house?
Are her mates not out there, working hard to get what they want?

As far as I'm concerned, She has been given a platform by appearing in the bigbrother house. If She wins, fine, She buys the house.

If not, She makes good use of her contacts in big brother house, works her weave off and bam, She buys the house.

And if that fails, She can always look for the next rich guy after Stephan to 'take care' of her as has always been the norm.

Abi dem light fire for her family Yansh not to stay in rented apartment ni?
As far as I'm concerned, There's something fundamentally wrong when a young lady feels the world owes her something and She can get it by just sitting her phat arze down and making pretty
faces, while spouting pitiable stories and screaming Oshio baba intermittently.

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 11:07pm On Aug 24, 2013
Trapped in the game showing on Ament. Featuring Elikem.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 11:09pm On Aug 24, 2013
Agbgift: Trapped in the game showing on Ament. Featuring Elikem.
watching it again now.his face looked so fresh,no pimples.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:09pm On Aug 24, 2013
Beverly beverly beverly

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 11:09pm On Aug 24, 2013
Jesus! Was I the only one who, for a second, thought Cleo was about to rapeee Melvin senseless? shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 11:11pm On Aug 24, 2013
ninnyanny: Bev understands Dillish's drama and she's gone upstairs.

Melvin is too gullible mehn grin
He looks like a very 'scammable' fella... No offence grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:11pm On Aug 24, 2013
lola.luv:

Can She not not get into her wigged-out skull that you want a house=you work for it and buy it?
Why does She have the spirit of entitlement like She has to be 'dashed' a house?

As far as I'm concerned, She has been given a platform by appearing in the bigbrother house. If She wins, fine, She buys the house.

If not, She makes good use of her contacts, works her weave off and bam, She buys the house.

And if that fails, She can always look for the next rich guy after Stephan to 'take care' of her as has always been the norm.

About dem light fire for her family Yansh not to stay in rented apartment ni?
As far as I'm concerned, There's something fundamentally wrong when a young lady feels the world owes her something and She can get it by just sitting her phat arze down and making
STARTIN TO PISS U? SHE DON DEY PISS GUYS TE'TE'......
#TEAM ANTI-DILLISH
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:12pm On Aug 24, 2013
Dillish:: Dont be scared to talk about your situation..
This is almost the 1000th time that she has repeated the above statement..
Thank God the housemates aint responding sef...
Elikem be like " Shey na on the 90th day you wan begin hear about our situations"
All izz well!.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 11:12pm On Aug 24, 2013
pokello's updates............... elikem's bros

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 11:12pm On Aug 24, 2013
C'est moi:

u are too smart.
lol...but na true na....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 11:13pm On Aug 24, 2013
lola.luv:

Can She not get into her wigged-out skull that you want a house=you work for it and buy it?

If not, She makes good use of her contacts in big brother house, works her weave off and bam, She buys the house.

About dem light fire for her family Yansh not to stay in rented apartment ni?
As far as I'm concerned, There's something fundamentally wrong when a young lady feels the world owes her something and She can get it by just sitting her phat arze down and making pretty

BWAHAHA!!! Your last paragraph killed me grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1588) (1589) (1590) (1591) (1592) (1593) (1594) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.