Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,233 members, 7,860,477 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:29 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1593) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2182926 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1590) (1591) (1592) (1593) (1594) (1595) (1596) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lolaluv1(f): 11:39pm On Aug 24, 2013
Sooooo!

I espied Nando looking all happy and Smiley in some Babylon pics. No knife sharpening to calm Babylon nerves ni?cheesytongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:39pm On Aug 24, 2013
noname: I honestly feel for the guy. Some mumus go dey cuss the guy for twitter dey tell am to dump Dillish so that he can follow her heart. Who tell them say no be Stephen wey dey her heart now? Them dey call am ugly and fat and that make im leave am for handsome Melvin that if he leave Dillish dem go marry am to compensate. Some even go as far as to get his bb pin from what I heard, this one I cannot confirm since I am not Stephen and have not seen his blackberry...SMH. It is truly sad. Steven is innocent in all of this abeg.

These "extreme" mellish fans can be likened to the media that formulated lies of stephen beating dillish while dillish said stephen has never beaten her and likened him to melvin, saying she provokes stephen and like melvin, he won't react aggresively but gentlemanly. Yet this extreme mellish fans wants dillish to leave the guy cos melvin is a fine guy. Buncha hollow deluded insignificant knuckleheads!!!. Watch as this extremists will change dillish's comparison of melvin's character to that of stephen, to suit their childish fantasies angry

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 11:39pm On Aug 24, 2013
BizBloke my niggaaah... I see you bruh. wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 11:39pm On Aug 24, 2013
ella.b:
hehehe Melvin eyes fit UnCloth dillish mehn.see d way e dey look.
lol...the both of them were giving each other some teasing look.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 11:40pm On Aug 24, 2013
It's a wrap.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Sugahylz(f): 11:40pm On Aug 24, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:
[b]First off, thank you, WILD CHILD for bringing us together.

That said, I'm not entirely happy that BBA8 is coming to an end; it also signifies the death of this thread whether we choose to accept it or not (it will be either gradual or instant).

I remember coming to this thread; simply testing the waters. I've never watched BBA (the first time I actually saw a scene on BBA, I was a teenager and I saw 2 people bathing stark naked in the bathroom grin)... Lol, crazy thing. It didn't make sense to me. Even if it did, watching TV isn't something I really do; I choose my laptop over it any day.

What made me post on this thread was a front page thread condemning BBA; I wanted to find out if everything said there is(was) true. As much as I could, I couldn't stay watching BBA for up to an hour (work and lack of concentration), but this thread made me stay put following BBA The Chase.

I remember coming to Nairaland just for business, I never knew I'd meet wonderful people on NL until I met you.

I learnt so many lessons here and because this post is a damn long epistle, I'll try to cut it short:
1) KSLIB
This guy can be unserious. He showed me more reasons to be unserious and have a greater sense of humour. More reason why I became a 'dumb' poster.

2) IYAWO TM
I had a wrong perception as regards relating with people (especially the opposite sex) when someone gets married. She changed that. She related easily with everyone here but knew where to draw the boundary.

3) FORK ADDICT
I learnt the art of numbering quoted posts in order to reply them effectively. It helped (and still helps) me to solve clients' complaints or 'madness'.

4) OCHONGONOKO the Ostrich
I learnt the right way to let the sleeping e-dogs and physical dogs lie from him; no pushing, just let it go.

5) ITS MODELLA
Our very own green lady. Okay, she's somehow a meanie (to an extent, I like this about her though); my first post directly linked to her about having 'the traits (positive) of Pokello was replied with a "whatever".

Yet, I learnt something from her: standing out from the crowd (not just on NL, but everywhere I find myself; do things uniquely and differently by giving it a special personal touch no matter how minute) - the colour of green (or another colour), which is why I maintained deep blue, although I arrived here in deep green but I had to abandon it.

6) STATE OF MIND
Articulate, deep-seated and thought out posts was what I got from SOM. Her SOM was always in the maturity stage before she hovers her mouse over the 'submit' button and clicks.

7) GH PATRIOT
Defender of his nation. I wish I can do that for Nigeria everytime.

There are others, but these stand out specifically for me right here.

Truth be told, this thread was the chase; if Biggie could see this thread, he'd give us an award. This thread is a Ruby *in Sulu's voice*. We had fights, verbal attacks, fun moments (race to page 1111 which seemed like a rapture to me), jokes from Kslib and co., meanie moments (you know yourself), romance moments (you know yourself), crushing on some people (you know yourself), etc. This thread was a fusion of all the emotions I can think of. I love this thread, I still do.

I have a wish though. I wish that no matter our schedules next year, we can come here to dump those schedules and be 'kids'. It's not really about age differences (we have teenagers here and adults, too; BSc holders and MSc/MA/MBA holders). It's more about interaction and deep connection.

So, now that I've found something on NL deeper than just business, I'm dropping my initial moniker in order to embrace and bring out other aspects of me on NL. I'm no more BizBloke (officially, this moniker will be dead between 31st August and 7th September because the aim of creating it has been achieved), I'm Jekyll & Hyde.

S/0 to you all: SOM, KSlib, Skipofem, Ella (see you on our thread), Ochon, ItsModella, Fork Addict, Danny, Iyawo, V24m, Tuso, Kgr28, GH Kwame/Patriot/Ba, The Amaka, SexyTabhi, Sexy Fox, Sholay, Miss Sparkle, SweetLemon, Safari Girl, Ekiloui, AndreRush, NkemOkpara, Ozodigbo, Wild Child (special thanks once again), AdaBerry, Ella Cutest, JosyDaky, GOM, Spade, Lindsay, DMalam, Lansguy, ChrisDestiny, Mykali, Geez Prince, Nuzo', Miss Eve, SAgirl, 9ja4eva, Ninnyanny, Dominique, Click2CBN, C'est moi, Krasid, Drulbaba, Afam4eva, Lola.luv, Abikyshow, Agbgift, Yinkade, Beniye, OleGunner, Sugahlyz,
Elohor_ayodele, Ekiseme...

...And others (silent viewers, Lucifer, Satan and guests)

I love you.
[/b]

*kisses*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Beniye: 11:41pm On Aug 24, 2013
ella.b:
hehehe Melvin eyes fit UnCloth dillish mehn.see d way e dey look.
I saw it too. Konji dey worry am, big tym.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 11:41pm On Aug 24, 2013
ochongonoko:

These "extreme" mellish fans can be likened to the media that formulated lies of stephen beating dillish while dillish said stephen has never beaten her and likened him to melvin, saying she provokes stephen and like melvin, he won't react aggresively but gentlemanly. Yet this extreme mellish fans wants dillish to leave the guy cos melvin is a fine guy. Buncha hollow deluded insignificant knuckleheads!!!. Watch as this extremists will change dillish's comparison of melvin's character to that of stephen, to suit their childish fantasies angry

Wow... Having a hard time breaking down the big grammar in this post sha. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Beniye: 11:42pm On Aug 24, 2013
safarigirl: Abeg o, I heard Huddah and Hakeem did the deed, how true is this?

@bizbloke, nice speech hun...will make mine when Melvin wins tomorrow
Me 2, I will make mine 2moro but with my main moniker.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 11:42pm On Aug 24, 2013
ninnyanny: lol...the both of them were giving each other some teasing look.
lol Melvin wants it bad.They both do.
biko, he should hold on.He has all d time with Maria tomorrow.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 11:43pm On Aug 24, 2013
@cest moi

Are you not the person in your profile picture?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:43pm On Aug 24, 2013
ochongonoko: I hope all MELLISH fans are listening to dillish's story about stephen?. Y'all should stop wishing for dillish to leave stephen for melvin. This guy has done so much for dillish men. He has faced defamation of character from the media cos dillish. Stop wishing that dillish dumps stephen, it's pure inate wickedness and fuckery!!

It has an unfortunate side to it... She can't just leave him for someone she met in a reality show... On the other hand, if she is just hanging around stephen because she feels she owes him sumtin, then she is in the relationship for the wrong reasons, needless to say, she might spend the rest of her day as an unhappy woman.. U see like aint perfect, if she doesn't love dat guy, then I feel sorry for her...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by elohorayodele: 11:43pm On Aug 24, 2013
Tank God for my yellow submarines, 2-1 n jst sm seconds left. Pray I will b thankn God 4 melvin's victory tom too.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lolaluv1(f): 11:44pm On Aug 24, 2013
spade:

BWAHAHA!!! Your last paragraph killed me grin

I was pissed. Because I know if It's a naija girl pulling all these stunts, she'd long have been labelled a golddigger.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by meggy11: 11:44pm On Aug 24, 2013
lola.luv:
Dillish is honestly starting to piss me off.
As in, what is wrong with the gehl?

Can She not get into her wigged-out skull that you want a house=you work for it and buy it?
Why does She have the spirit of entitlement like She has to be 'dashed' a house?
Are her mates not out there, working hard to get what they want?

As far as I'm concerned, She has been given a platform by appearing in the bigbrother house. If She wins, fine, She buys the house.

If not, She makes good use of her contacts in big brother house, works her weave off and bam, She buys the house.

And if that fails, She can always look for the next rich guy after Stephan to 'take care' of her as has always been the norm.

Abi dem light fire for her family Yansh not to stay in rented apartment ni?
As far as I'm concerned, There's something fundamentally wrong when a young lady feels the world owes her something and She can get it by just sitting her phat arze down and making pretty
faces, while spouting pitiable stories and screaming Oshio baba intermittently.

Thank you my sister from another mother. She's not even talking of rent. Abi dem no dey rent for namibia? Her eyes too big. She be ole.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 11:45pm On Aug 24, 2013
mykali:

Are you not the person in your profile picture?
Na beg i dey beg u.pls,unquote me.that was moi.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 11:45pm On Aug 24, 2013
@Bizbloke

Great speech.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 11:46pm On Aug 24, 2013
safarigirl: Abeg o, I heard Huddah and Hakeem did the deed, how true is this?

@bizbloke, nice speech hun...will make mine when Melvin wins tomorrow

Huh! What are you you doing posting by this time?
GET BACK TO THE RIGGING MACHINE THIS INSTANT!!! angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by 9ja4eva: 11:46pm On Aug 24, 2013
spade:

Melvin is too gullible mehn grin
He looks like a very 'scammable' fella... No offence grin

I don't think he is gullible, i think he acts gullible.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 11:46pm On Aug 24, 2013
ella.b:

lol Melvin wants it bad.They both do.
biko, he should hold on.He has all d time with Maria tomorrow.
maria must confess tomorrow..lmao

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 11:46pm On Aug 24, 2013
Melvin don dey smoke.Chai my pink lips..smh
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:47pm On Aug 24, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

That said, I'm not entirely happy that BBA8 is coming to an end; it also signifies the death of this thread whether we choose to accept it or not (it will be either gradual or instant).

I remember coming to this thread; simply testing the waters. I've never watched BBA (the first time I actually saw a scene on BBA, I was a teenager and I saw 2 people bathing stark naked in the bathroom grin)... Lol, crazy thing. It didn't make sense to me. Even if it did, watching TV isn't something I really do; I choose my laptop over it any day.

What made me post on this thread was a front page thread condemning BBA; I wanted to find out if everything said there is(was) true. As much as I could, I couldn't stay watching BBA for up to an hour (work and lack of concentration), but this thread made me stay put following BBA The Chase.

I remember coming to Nairaland just for business, I never knew I'd meet wonderful people on NL until I met you.

I learnt so many lessons here and because this post is a damn long epistle, I'll try to cut it short:
1) KSLIB
This guy can be unserious. He showed me more reasons to be unserious and have a greater sense of humour. More reason why I became a 'dumb' poster.

2) IYAWO TM
I had a wrong perception as regards relating with people (especially the opposite sex) when someone gets married. She changed that. She related easily with everyone here but knew where to draw the boundary.

3) FORK ADDICT
I learnt the art of numbering quoted posts in order to reply them effectively. It helped (and still helps) me to solve clients' complaints or 'madness'.

I learnt the right way to let the sleeping e-dogs and physical dogs lie from him; no pushing, just let it go.

5) ITS MODELLA
Our very own green lady. Okay, she's somehow a meanie (to an extent, I like this about her though); my first post directly linked to her about having 'the traits (positive) of Pokello was replied with a "whatever".

Yet, I learnt something from her: standing out from the crowd (not just on NL, but everywhere I find myself; do things uniquely and differently by giving it a special personal touch no matter how minute) - the colour of green (or another colour), which is why I maintained deep blue, although I arrived here in deep green but I had to abandon it.

6) STATE OF MIND
Articulate, deep-seated and thought out posts was what I got from SOM. Her SOM was always in the maturity stage before she hovers her mouse over the 'submit' button and clicks.

7) GH PATRIOT

Truth be told, this thread was the chase; if Biggie could see this thread, he'd give us an award. This thread is a Ruby *in Sulu's voice*. We had fights, verbal attacks, fun moments (race to page 1111 which seemed like a rapture to me), jokes from Kslib and co., meanie moments (you know yourself), romance moments (you know yourself), crushing on some people (you know yourself), etc. This thread was a fusion of all the emotions I can think of. I love this thread, I still do.

I have a wish though. I wish that no matter our schedules next year, we can come here to dump those schedules and be 'kids'. It's not really about age differences (we have teenagers here and adults, too; BSc holders and MSc/MA/MBA holders). It's more about interaction and deep connection.

So, now that I've found something on NL deeper than just business, I'm dropping my initial moniker in order to embrace and bring out other aspects of me on NL. I'm no more BizBloke (officially, this moniker will be dead between 31st August and 7th September because the aim of creating it has been achieved), I'm Jekyll & Hyde.

S/0 to you all: SOM, KSlib, Skipofem, Ella (see you on our thread), Ochon, ItsModella, Fork Addict, Danny, Iyawo, V24m, Tuso, Kgr28, GH Kwame/Patriot/Ba, The Amaka, SexyTabhi, Sexy Fox, Sholay, Miss Sparkle, SweetLemon, Safari Girl, Ekiloui, AndreRush, NkemOkpara, Ozodigbo, Wild Child (special thanks once again), AdaBerry, Ella Cutest, JosyDaky, GOM, Spade, Lindsay, DMalam, Lansguy, ChrisDestiny, Mykali, Geez Prince, Nuzo', Miss Eve, SAgirl, 9ja4eva, Ninnyanny, Dominique, Click2CBN, C'est moi, Krasid, Drulbaba, Afam4eva, Lola.luv, Abikyshow, Agbgift, Yinkade, Beniye, OleGunner, Sugahlyz,

I love you.
[/b]
GBAM!!
I JUST WISH DIS THREAD WILL REACH PAGE 2000...#WE SHALL OL BE ALIVE TO WITNESS NXT YEARS OWN,AMEN!!

I HV BN WALKIN AROUND WITH MY WALKA AND FONE FOR BBA...INFCT MY PPA WL HV BN BORIN IF NOT FOR U GUYZ...MY JOY WIL BE COMPLET WEN MELVIN IS FINALLY CROWNED TOMORO

THANK YOU OL

#TEAM ANTI-DILLISH
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 11:47pm On Aug 24, 2013
C'est moi:

Na beg i dey beg u.pls,unquote me.that was moi.

LOL. Okay.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:47pm On Aug 24, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

1) KSLIB

2) IYAWO TM

3) FORK ADDICT

5) ITS MODELLA

6) STATE OF MIND

7) GH PATRIOT

I love you.
[/b]

Lol.. I was wondering where you went to throughout today. I appreciate your apprasial of me. One thing I learnt from is that you NEVER get angry or had ANY squabble with ANYONE on this thread. It amazes me bro. I wish I can be this friendly and cheerful as you, I'll be so happy. Thanks once again baby ostrich wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 11:47pm On Aug 24, 2013
lola.luv:
Huddah aggressively campaigning to be part of the BBA all stars whenever that is .
Else, How do you explain the many pics and the sultry, sexy poses contained therein.

Hopefully, she will have the sense not to work out in a pink bikini or[b] use too much dishwashing liquid as was accused by Dillish, which led to people nominating her for same reason...[/b]

tongue

Lol, I didn't even know dillish spoke about this. I remember that was the first fight in the diamond house the first day. It was elikem that tried to caution huddah for using too much dishwashing liquid just to wash a glass cup and she took it personally and an argument ensued. And that was when both of them gathered nomination offence for week1. He later apologised to her though. That huddah girl ehn.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:48pm On Aug 24, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

1) KSLIB

2) IYAWO TM

3) FORK ADDICT

5) ITS MODELLA

6) STATE OF MIND

7) GH PATRIOT

I love you.
[/b]
I normally skip over the epistles but this one got me smiling. smiley

We love you too, bro.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by elohorayodele: 11:48pm On Aug 24, 2013
@ jumong pan: jst sm hrs more, am sori 4 d way I talked to u. Same too @ Mariarocks n GOM! Abeg nor b we de d chase, mak we nor turn enemies.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:48pm On Aug 24, 2013
Ok, so Hakeem and Huddah didn't do nothing, they just kissed...and these freakin' telemundo-watching romantics be going on about it on twitter like they got a sexxx tape on Youtube.

Abeg make I go continue to dey vote Melvin o jare, that his nephew must get a new pram courtesy of uncle Melvin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 11:49pm On Aug 24, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

1) KSLIB

2) IYAWO TM

3) FORK ADDICT

5) ITS MODELLA

6) STATE OF MIND

7) GH PATRIOT

S/0 to you all: SOM, KSlib, Skipofem, Ella (see you on our thread) , Ochon, ItsModella, Fork Addict, Danny, Iyawo, V24m, Tuso, Kgr28, GH Kwame/Patriot/Ba, The Amaka, SexyTabhi, Sexy Fox, Sholay, Miss Sparkle, SweetLemon, Safari Girl, Ekiloui, AndreRush, NkemOkpara, Ozodigbo, Wild Child (special thanks once again), AdaBerry, Ella Cutest, JosyDaky, GOM, Spade, Lindsay, DMalam, Lansguy, ChrisDestiny, Mykali, Geez Prince, Nuzo', Miss Eve, SAgirl, 9ja4eva, Ninnyanny, Dominique, Click2CBN, C'est moi, Krasid, Drulbaba, Afam4eva, Lola.luv, Abikyshow, Agbgift, Yinkade, Beniye, OleGunner, Sugahlyz,

I love you.
[/b]
smiley smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:49pm On Aug 24, 2013
mykali:

Wow... Having a hard time breaking down the big grammar in this post sha. grin

Na shayo cause am
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 11:50pm On Aug 24, 2013
dmalam:
GBAM!!
I JUST WISH DIS THREAD WILL REACH PAGE 2000...#WE SHALL OL BE ALIVE TO WITNESS NXT YEARS OWN,AMEN!!

I HV BN WALKIN AROUND WITH MY WALKA AND FONE FOR BBA...INFCT MY PPA WL HV BN BORIN IF NOT FOR U GUYZ...MY JOY WIL BE COMPLET WEN MELVIN IS FINALLY CROWNED TOMORO

THANK YOU OL

#TEAM ANTI-DILLISH

Well said....

Reply my pm
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by skipofem(f): 11:51pm On Aug 24, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

1) KSLIB

2) IYAWO TM

3) FORK ADDICT

5) ITS MODELLA

6) STATE OF MIND

7) GH PATRIOT

I love you.
[/b]
omo u 2gbaski,bt u have great writin skills sha Ostrich tins

(1) (2) (3) ... (1590) (1591) (1592) (1593) (1594) (1595) (1596) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 147
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.