Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,007 members, 7,838,526 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2177931 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ozodigboo(m): 6:59pm On May 30, 2013
Whats wrong with Bimp ? Motanma gave him her avatar, and instead of returning the favor, he gave his avatar to Feza.
Classless.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:05pm On May 30, 2013
i feel bad for melvin, he's been looking really sad since pokello presented her avatar to him. i doubt he expected it

he only gave selly cos she's his west african sis and giving beverly would have been too obvious.

pokello and bev really look sad and that lizard lk4 is feeling himself....his task didn't go as well as the ruby housemates expected, really killed some housemates' self-confidence or ut it into coma
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:07pm On May 30, 2013
ozodigboo: Whats wrong with Bimp ? Motanma gave him her avatar, and instead of returning the favor, he gave his avatar to Feza.
Classless.
no be 3 people give lk4 and he gave only Koketso?

It's not bout returning favours but giving who you like else pokello would've given some other person
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by eleshin(m): 7:08pm On May 30, 2013
fatimah jst gave d best presentation!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:10pm On May 30, 2013
Did y'all see Betty's face when Denzel was presenting his avatar? She was like wtf? grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 7:21pm On May 30, 2013
Pls, who received what in the diamond house?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cullinane: 7:26pm On May 30, 2013
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 7:32pm On May 30, 2013
safarigirl: i feel bad for melvin, he's been looking really sad since pokello presented her avatar to him. i doubt he expected it

he only gave selly cos she's his west african sis and giving beverly would have been too obvious.

pokello and bev really look sad and that lizard lk4 is feeling himself....his task didn't go as well as the ruby housemates expected, really killed some housemates' self-confidence or ut it into coma

I felt for beverly more sha..expected her to have at least gotten one.

I have a feeling feza intentionally presented last so as to know who elikam would give his. I don't think she would have given it to mothama if she presented before elikam.

@sholay
Diamond house

Angelo gave Huddah
Motama gave bimp
Nando gave fatima
Betty gave bolt
Nyll gave anabel
Huddah gave angelo
Bimb gave feza
Annabel gave nyll
Bolt gave betty
Elikam gave fatima
Delish gave denzel
Denzel gave delish
Feza gave mothama
Fatima gave nando

And your dellish's presentation was whack, lol..

Fatima n danzel had the best presentation in daimond's house imo
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by klas(m): 7:33pm On May 30, 2013
In diamond house as follows

Bolt > Betty
Betty > Bolt
Hudda > Angelo
Angelo > Hudda
Cleo > Hakeem
Hakeem > Cleo
Bimp > Feza
Annabel > Neyll
Neyll > Annabel
Dillish > Dezel
Denzel > Dillish
Fatima >. Nando
Nando > Fatima
Feza > Montama
Montama > Bimp
Elikem > Fatima
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 7:34pm On May 30, 2013
StateOfMind:

I have a feeling feza intentionally presented last so as to know who elikam would give his. I don't think she would have given it to mothama if she presented before elikam.

@sholay
Diamond house

Angelo gave Huddah
Motama gave bimp
Nando gave fatima
Betty gave bolt
Nyll gave anabel
Huddah gave angelo
Bimb gave feza
Annabel gave nyll
Bolt gave betty
Elikam gave fatima
Delish gave denzel
Denzel gave delish
Feza gave mothama
Fatima gave nando

Hmm....o ga oo. Thanks by the way.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 7:37pm On May 30, 2013
Who did hakeem give pls?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 7:41pm On May 30, 2013
^cleo.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 7:46pm On May 30, 2013
Aww....Beverly, God is your muscle oo...take heart.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ATMC(f): 7:52pm On May 30, 2013
I see denzel trying to seduce deli while betty thinks he's with her btw betty's dress tonight looks like mama dash me though d dress is fine. And also denzel indirectly told betty she's immature! And to think denzel thinks he doesn't look 30 is a joke... Right from d begining i knew he wasn't less than 30 cos he's balding already and i know balding starts at age 30. Oops-a-daisy! Betty is Hot methinks
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 7:54pm On May 30, 2013
StateOfMind:

@sholay
Diamond house

Angelo gave Huddah
Motama gave bimp
Nando gave fatima
Betty gave bolt
Nyll gave anabel
Huddah gave angelo
Bimb gave feza
Annabel gave nyll
Bolt gave betty
Elikam gave fatima
Delish gave denzel
Denzel gave delish
Feza gave mothama
Fatima gave nando

@ STATE. Nice one.

But I doubt if dis avatar sheet is a true reflection of the housemates feelings. With the exception of betty & bolt of course & denzel & delish. Everytin else na sham.

For instance elikem & feza? Then wasn't it only yestrdy dat angelo & annabel were flirtin openly with each other? So from whence cometh huddah?

Abegi all na wash jor!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ATMC(f): 7:59pm On May 30, 2013
My last sentence is betty is hor.ny please, nl changed it
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by eleshin(m): 8:00pm On May 30, 2013
rooney is bald nd yet to b 30
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 8:03pm On May 30, 2013
But omo men, dis season no go easy o. Dem go fork demsef tire. Going by d vibes I'm gettin.

But anywhich level sha, na me wit dem I swear. I get dem time.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ATMC(f): 8:05pm On May 30, 2013
eleshin: rooney is bald nd yet to b 30
see your mouth #and yet to be 30# did you give birth to him? Don't be deceived
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 8:06pm On May 30, 2013
The avatar thing na wash joor! Nando and Dellish dey pretend. tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 30, 2013
I have been trying to figure out who Oneal looks like and I just got it, he looks very much like Usain Bolt or is it just me?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ATMC(f): 8:07pm On May 30, 2013
fork adict: But omo men, dis season no go easy o. Dem go fork demsef tire. Going by d vibes I'm gettin.

But anywhich level sha, na me wit dem I swear. I get dem time.
fill me in abeg, has any formed one body in a corner so far?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ATMC(f): 8:08pm On May 30, 2013
sholay2011: The avatar thing na wash joor! Nando and Dellish dey pretend. tongue
it's normal na
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 8:10pm On May 30, 2013
safarigirl: i feel bad for melvin, he's been looking really sad since pokello presented her avatar to him. i doubt he expected it

Are you sure pokello presented her avatar to melvin? Cos moments ago, I heard her accusing biggiesaus that she expected his avatar to come to her. Dat why has he been leading her on all this while?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 8:10pm On May 30, 2013
ATMC: it's normal na
Watzzup wiv d elikam dude? I thot he was going to give it to Feza or at worst...Dellish! Fatima Hmm...smh
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ATMC(f): 8:11pm On May 30, 2013
Deli's strong accent is an interference ah
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ATMC(f): 8:13pm On May 30, 2013
sholay2011:
Watzzup wiv d elikam dude? I thot he was going to give it to Feza or at worst...Dellish! Fatima Hmm...smh
i didn't watch dt, i's out
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 8:15pm On May 30, 2013
fork adict:

@ STATE. Nice one.

But I doubt if dis avatar sheet is a true reflection of the housemates feelings. With the exception of betty & bolt of course & denzel & delish. Everytin else na sham.

For instance elikem & feza? Then wasn't it only yestrdy dat angelo & annabel were flirtin openly with each other? So from whence cometh huddah?

Abegi all na wash jor!

I agree with you..most of them did not give the avatar to their 'heart desires' . Some did to reciprocate the other's gesture, so as not to look 'ungrateful( eg annabel to nyll, huddah to angelo, sulu to maria), some gave out of pity (bassey n melvin to selly), some gave outta confusion because the ones they were expecting avatar from did not give them (feza to mothama, oneal to biguease) .

Hakkem approached cleo for the first time last night, accused her of not giving him the attention he desires and would want to be closer or sth. Cleo blushed almost all through the conversation, but who wouldn't? Having a hunk like hakeem stand before you to seek your attention. Hehe. Their exchange wasn't surprising to me.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 8:20pm On May 30, 2013
sholay2011: The avatar thing na wash joor! Nando and Dellish dey pretend. tongue

You also noticed the mutual attraction between them too? Most of these housemates are still forming for now. They are trying real hard to hide how they really feel about each other

It is also so obvious elikam and feza are into each other yet they ignored each other for the avatar thingy.

#timeowouldtell.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ATMC(f): 8:26pm On May 30, 2013
Feza is confessing...she gave out hers out of pity oh

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 8:30pm On May 30, 2013
*edited*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 8:31pm On May 30, 2013
Feza can so form! Its obvious she likes elikam, I don't know why she keeps denying it. Right now a conversation is going on between her and bolt. Bolt is accusing her of choosing mothama as a second option and that she changed her speech to present to mothama cos elikam did not give her his.

Feza said she thought elikam would either give her or dellish, but had to give mothama when elikam did not give her..

SMH

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.