Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,823 members, 7,824,439 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2174971 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 1:32pm On May 29, 2013
ATMC: but seriously d denzel guy is cute when his mouth is shut...opening it reveals his teeth and dt makes him look ugly. I look forward to seeing angelo display...he's a dance instructor

Interesting! I thought angelo was a professional 'massager' o. He made those girls feel good yesterday with his hands.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 1:34pm On May 29, 2013
StateOfMind:

They are good friends and I think beverly sees bassey more as a female than a dude..hoho.. I like bassey a lot, so familiar with naija songs and dance and always promoting our artists. Beverly likes the naija in him too..I just don't like his face, he reminds me of teebag.

I'm beginning to crush on oneal..there's just sth about the dude...*scratches head*

I know most guys like dellish's pretty face, but bba aint about beauty. I'm not feeling her in that house yet.
teebag? loolz,that badt nicca in prison break

diary session is on in Diamond's house ,Bolt just concluded his own and he said the reason why he's attracted to Betty is because she's gentle and she doesnt really mix with ery1...Fatima is next
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ATMC(f): 2:22pm On May 29, 2013
StateOfMind:

Interesting! I thought angelo was a professional 'massager' o. He made those girls feel good yesterday with his hands.
he said it on the first day and on his profile...but outside dt i liked him more after his diary section, he seems intelligent
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 2:48pm On May 29, 2013
ATMC: he said it on the first day and on his profile...but outside dt i liked him more after his diary section, he seems intelligent

Yeah, I agree. I guess I just judged him initially based on his looks. And like I already said, there's more to bba(and life generally) than looks, its just that Physical looks give a kind of instant likeness before discovering the person's attitude and intelligence.

Reminds me of manetta of bba7, very good looking girl with an attitude that sucks.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 3:20pm On May 29, 2013
I honestly have no idea which way Nigeria will vote come Sunday... I predict Nigeria will vote along with Selly based solely on regional sentiments. But that girl is a complete air head. Too many "blond" moments from her.

Although I can't stand Denzel, he is pretty funny to laugh at and I wouldn't mind seeing him around for just one more week.
I'd honestly prefer Hudda and Natasha to go home for various reasons.
Hudda; she should go because from what I've read around, she has always had nasty things to say about Goldie, feeling as though Goldie snatched "her man" away from her. Her and Prezzo were probably friends with benefits and nothing more. It even seems that she was saying rude things about Goldie even AFTER her death. Based on that, I really can't stand to see her in the house. Thank God Ethiopia and Uganda will be voting for their own this week, therefore we'll have to wait and see where her votes come from.
*SIDE NOTE* I'm even sure that's what's prompting her to wear that ugly lace wig on her head to look more like Goldie. LOL, JOKER!

Natasha; simply because she nominated Beverly based on the simple fact that she's Nigerian and that Nigerians "have won enough times" that she wants to take us out. Yeah I like her personality so far, but she can't be gunning for Nigeria and not expect to face the repercussions of her actions. HAHA. NATASHA, DONT MESS WITH NAIJA OOO!

I initially thought Betty was a "borite" but it seems there might be a love triangle between her, Bolt, and Annabel. That's enough to keep her around.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ATMC(f): 3:43pm On May 29, 2013
Natasha's wardrope needs changing or is she trying to make a point with her attire?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ATMC(f): 3:45pm On May 29, 2013
StateOfMind:

Yeah, I agree. I guess I just judged him initially based on his looks. And like I already said, there's more to bba(and life generally) than looks, its just that Physical looks give a kind of instant likeness before discovering the person's attitude and intelligence.

Reminds me of manetta of bba7, very good looking girl with an attitude that sucks.
yeah
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ATMC(f): 3:46pm On May 29, 2013
Beverly's eyes...lol @d way she uses it
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by melvinbba: 3:53pm On May 29, 2013
ATMC: yeah
i jus love melvin he is soooo cuuuuuuuuuuul and delish baby wat ur salen point
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ATMC(f): 4:04pm On May 29, 2013
melvinbba: i jus love melvin he is soooo cuuuuuuuuuuul and delish baby wat ur salen point
lol i like his carving and his voice, yet to see any other thing dt'll thrill me about him. Delish is palatably delicious lol but she looks like an ambivert to me.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nuzo1(m): 4:06pm On May 29, 2013
Oh...look at her.
Cute, considerate and very intelligent. My kind of girl.

I knew this right from the very moment IK introduced her to BBA.

How do I hook up with her after BBA? cry

"Mariah mariaahhh...reminds me of my bedtime stories"

I like Sulu too; he's funny.

LK4 is too fake for me.

Beverly? She should have been first to be evicted.

I don't give a fckk about Denzel, tho kind of intelligent but very annoying.

Unfortunattely, aside from Mariah and a couple other housemates...the level of discussions and debaate has been very shallow.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ATMC(f): 4:10pm On May 29, 2013
@nuzo you must be from planet haters grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nuzo1(m): 4:26pm On May 29, 2013
ATMC: @nuzo you must be from planet haters grin

Just because I'm not feeling Beverly or cos I feel BBA7 contestants were more intellectually engaging in their debates and discussions?

Please, don't behave like Beverly. Just give me coherent answer to my question:

How do I hook up with Mriah? angry

Tenks for your concern kiss
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:37pm On May 29, 2013
StateOfMind:

Ahnahn, beverly is okay na (facially, cos I have never really digged her i-want-to-always-be-the-center-of-attention attitude), she just found herself among prettier girls..I don't like her choice of weave colour though.

I thought melvin would be the cutest dude in the house until I discovered hakeem and my oneal...hu la la
but Melvin 'LL Cool J" is hotter than O'neal, O'neal is just a really cool guy.

Hottest dudes in the show

Hakeem
Melvin
Elikem
O'Neal
Neyll

Cutest

Nando
Biguesas
Denzel

Freakiest

Bassey

Just Plain ugleee

Angelo
Sulu
LK4

Then there are the others......
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ATMC(f): 4:37pm On May 29, 2013
@nuzo You want to hook up? What's your bait?if i'm like beverly nko? We have a thing in common...proudly niger babes. Don't be so stressed up, she's not aware you exist!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ATMC(f): 4:42pm On May 29, 2013
safarigirl: but Melvin 'LL Cool J" is hotter than O'neal, O'neal is just a really cool guy.
Just Plain ugleee

Sulu
LK4

Then there are the others......
sorry i had to edit your list angelo is not ugly. Oneal has a unique face structure dt's why i like him
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nuzo1(m): 4:51pm On May 29, 2013
ATMC: @nuzo You want to hook up? What's your bait?if i'm like beverly nko? We have a thing in common...proudly niger babes. Don't be so stressed up, she's not aware you exist!

Honestly, I don't wish Beverly to know I exist. Of what use is she going to be to me? She's not my type and I probably wouldn't be her type. Naija or not.

And I wasn't asking you out angry ...I was asking for any connection to Mariah of Namibia. kiss

I like her when IK introduced her. Now I love her knowing that she's very intelligent. kiss
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:52pm On May 29, 2013
Big Brother Africa Updates: Denzel makes penis avatar for task

After raising eyebrows and temperatures in the Diamonds House with his penis avatar, Denzel took to the Diary Room to break down the work of art in detail.

Read => http://davidvsnaija..com/2013/05/bb-africa-updates-denzel-makes-penis.html

Bookmark and visit Daily for New, Entertainment Gist + Celeb gossip
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:53pm On May 29, 2013
ATMC: sorry i had to edit your list angelo is not ugly. Oneal has a unique face structure dt's why i like him
I find Angelo ugly or at most freaky-looking.

Just my take
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 5:24pm On May 29, 2013
Selly seems to be the least popular amongst the nominated house mates. I think she's suffering from inferiority complex or whatever. She hardly talks, plays or mixes. She just sits looking like a blonde all day.

At least denzel, natasha, betty and huddah are being talked about either for good or bad.

Huddah is so full of herself.. Who exercises in bikini sef.

I see selly getting the least votes come sunday.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by alosiby92(f): 5:41pm On May 29, 2013
Passer-by:
Am I the only one that thinks this Denzel looks like and does his mouth like Chatur "the silencer" from the movie "3 Idiots"?
LOL!! Spot on! That's who he reminds me of....
Ayam officially over Denzel....watched his feature video...ugh! undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by alosiby92(f): 5:46pm On May 29, 2013
StateOfMind:

Ahnahn, beverly is okay na (facially, cos I have never really digged her i-want-to-always-be-the-center-of-attention attitude), she just found herself among prettier girls..I don't like her choice of weave colour though.

I thought melvin would be the cutest dude in the house until I discovered hakeem and my oneal...hu la la
I agree....Oneal has some hotness about him...
*spot on!!! I thought I was the only one who had issues with our girl Bev's weave....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:30pm On May 29, 2013
Bev's weave color is not even supposed to be a topic, we all know that it doesn't do her any justice. undecided undecided

I really love Oneal's lips....sexy much cheesy wink

I also agree with the possible love triangle between Bolt, Betty and Annabel. Thank goodness I wasn't the only one who noticed that.

Huddah gets on my nerves all the time, I'd love it if she is kicked out on Sunday. Whoever told her that exercising in bikini is cool should be shot.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SamConquer(m): 6:59pm On May 29, 2013
*IN BIG BROTHER VOICE****This Is Big Brother!Housemates, due to the fact that Big brother can no longer contain the beauty and sexiness of DELISH, who keep making Big Brother Mastur*bate everynight,The show, Is brought to an Unexpected end,Everyother Housemate pack Your Bag and go home.and DELISH Is therefore Declared the Winner of Big Brother The Chase.!!!thank you

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 7:23pm On May 29, 2013
SamConquer: *IN BIG BROTHER VOICE****This Is Big Brother!Housemates, due to the fact that Big brother can no longer contain the beauty and sexiness of DELISH, who keep making Big Brother Mastur*bate everynight,The show, Is brought to an Unexpected end,Everyother Housemate pack Your Bag and go home.and DELISH Is therefore Declared the Winner of Big Brother The Chase.!!!thank you
Lol...me sef dey watch diamond house because of delicious dellish. tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:42pm On May 29, 2013
Huddah said Addis Ababa is a beautiful country?
Now that's a blonde moment

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Afam4eva(m): 7:51pm On May 29, 2013
That Denzel guy seems like a pervet. In the Bathroon, he almost put his john thomas into the mouth of one of the girls. He was trying so hard to make her feel comfortable and remove her own clothe totally so that he can fulfil his fantasies. Always running to go have his bath when some girls want to have theirs.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mimibets(f): 8:35pm On May 29, 2013
can't watch bba,so this thread is very important. Pls keep the pix coming!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nuzo1(m): 8:35pm On May 29, 2013
Hol'on hol'on!

This Mariah girl talks too much o. embarassed cry

I just noticed Delish. Sweet!

The SA girl is mature, cool and collected. kiss
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:40pm On May 29, 2013
Speed date going on

Bassey andNatasha he's kissedon the date

MelvinandBeverly dunno what a speed date is (talking bout honoring invitations nd arriving from airporrmts like people invite each other on a speed dates)

Bassey really flattering the girls
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by tontons: 8:45pm On May 29, 2013
jst bookin a seat 4 mysef, awaitin wen d cinema gets tough grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ATMC(f): 8:54pm On May 29, 2013
Nuzo':

Honestly, I don't wish Beverly to know I exist. Of what use is she going to be to me? She's not my type and I probably wouldn't be her type. Naija or not.

And I wasn't asking you out angry ...
smh...you seem not to be coordinating and coupled with d fact dt you just saw delish since d show began...smh

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.